SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don’t want a Trophy Photo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want an invoice Sad

Quote:
Sir,
What do you mean?.
Do you want us to issue you paid invoice when you know fully well that no payment have been confirmed.
The only time we will issue you paid invoice is upon the receipt of your balance charges payment. We will not for any reason issue you paid invoice and if you are not ready to have your boxes claimed we will have them return back to our security vault as unclaimed boxes and you should forget the boxes. we will not mind to loose all our charges but will not take it for play with you if you wish to can put us into trouble.

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From experience, I've found that some lads just don't understand the concept of invoices, ie you send me an invoice confirming the goods and the price and then I pay it. They seem to like to do it the other way round..you pay then they send you a PROFORMA INVOICE. I've had baits grind to a halt because the lad either didn't understand the invoice concept or was just too lazy to produce one. Probably a combination of both.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had this before and I had to explained to them that they are confusing a "receipt" with an "invoice", I have no idea if I'm right on this but I said it with conviction and they seem to understand....but I never got one.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this sort of thing a lot:

Quote:
I got your mail asking for invoice.How can you have invoice without payment!
This money is to enable us aquire all the documents demanded by the security company.After payment,we shall send your invoice to you without delay.

Quote:
Thanks very much for your mail of this afternoon but i want to understand what you meant by invoice ,are you buying goods from this bank that you required invoice ?please note that we can not do anything till you pay your application/processing fee.

Quote:
i want to bring to your notice that it is on receipt of payment that your invoice will be sent to you.

Quote:
what we issue is only payment receipt ,showing that you have just pâid money we dont issue invoice because we are not doing buying and selling ,.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have experienced this as well. The solution is quite simple. Your company cannot approve the release of funds without an invoice for the accounting department. Tell him you are so sorry but you will have to take your business to someone who will issue you an invoice.

You want to do business with him but your hands are tied, the money cannot be released without an invoice.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What gets me is the Fee is for £1,500 I think I could get off my arse and knock up an invoice for that amount, God Knows how much that is worth to them in West Africa. Lazy Lads Rolling Eyes

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thats a good thing. RL vics are bound to ask about invoices from time to time, and the longer the lads sit on their lazy arses and wait for money to magically appear infront of them instead of chopping an invoice in MS paint, the better Razz

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
An invoice or bill is a commercial document issued by a seller to the buyer, indicating the products, quantities, and agreed prices for products or services the seller has provided the buyer. An invoice indicates the buyer must pay the seller, according to the payment terms.
From the point of view of a seller, an invoice is a sales invoice. From the point of view of a buyer, an invoice is a purchase invoice. The document indicates the buyer and seller, but the term invoice indicates money is owed or owing. In English, the context of the term invoice is usually used to clarify its meaning, such as "We sent them an invoice" (they owe us money) or "We received an invoice from them" (we owe them money).

Unless you can provide one my Mum is not going to send the £1,500

There Response

Quote:
Sir,
We write to inform you that there is no way our company can issue you invoice without the payment receipt.
However,if at the end of coming week you were not able to claim your boxes we will be forced to return and place them as unclaimed boxes.
You are advised to get back to us once again to avoid seizing your boxes.
Thanks,

Vampire Cross/Garlic/Wooden Stake

Superman Kryptonite

Lad Invoice

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad = thick as two planks.

:banghead:

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The words Catch and 22 spring to mind...

Quote:
...there is no way our company can issue you invoice without the payment receipt.

Retort - "How can I send you a payment receipt until I have an invoice for my accountant to confirm the amount and authorize payment?" Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When asked one Lad for an invoice, this is what ensued:

Quote:
i want to bring to your notice that it is on receipt of payment that your invoice will be sent to you."You are required to conclude all proceed today as i will be on desk to administer your cost as proper invoicing and administration will be done on your behalf" means that after you have made the payment, we will proceed in giving you the invoice as soon as you effect payment.

Eliza queried that, and along came this piece of reasoning, which basically states that I send them a receipt after I send the money, and then I get an invoice.... Cause and effect are different in the Muguverse!

Quote:
I want to inform you that all proceed deems it's factor on your compliance with the Cost Of Transfer.You are required to send fee so that your loan can be transfered into your bank account.Once we get a receipt and evidence of payment we now issue you an invoice in regards to the payment you have effected for the transfer to be made.I have taken out time from my busy schedule to explain all you need to know about transfering of funds to your Bank account.Your positive response to this email is needed asap.

Those who know Eliza (or her new incarnation, Cammy) will expect this:

Quote:
Since I've got nowhere being polite...
SEND ME THE FUCKING INVOICE RIGHT NOW!
Got that?

Quote:
please be informed that this is a confidential matter and this is a Financial institution and thus will not accept any form of rudeness or foul languages in comunication with us.I will advice you to go learn some manners.
As previously said,it is imperative you effect that payment so we can proceed effectively in granting you your loan.Attached here is a scanned copy of the deposit Certificate for your eyes only.Your urgent response to this email is needed as soon as possible.Have a most wonderful day.

When Eliza rejected that, the Lad came up with some very odd reasoning (and a howler):

Quote:
I am more surprise at you attitude to have requested for an invoice.If i might ask you "Did you purchase any item?".You applied for a loan and you have been given the cost of transfer to transfer funds into your local bank account and all you do is keep on asking for an invoice using fowl languages and been rude on the mail.
This is how you fall victim to fraudsters.They will provide you with an invoice for no just cause you send them funds and get nothing in return.You were shown you Loan that was deposited with us and all measure to transfer funds to you is already in place.

It ended not long after that.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
gonads
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"using fowl languages"

What "languages" does a chicken use?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic