SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Anybody need some money to invest?

View next topic
View previous topic

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont bait as much now as I used to with other commitments but when I got the below scam script I couldn't resist getting some funding for my latest bussiness venture

Quote:
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 9:20 PM, beck4good <beck4goodm30@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

Please I know this mail, may come to you as a great surprise, but please do try and take your time to read it carefully, because i have no other intention of contacting you rather than for us to become a life business partner.

Please if some one wants to invest in your country by building hotels there, what is your advice or is there any other good business that you may prefer?

I believe you might have hared about the civil war that breaks out in 1991, initiated by the Revolutionary United Front (RUF) under Foday Sankoh. My late father was one of the victims about the blood diamond war.

I am Becky Thomas. A Citizen of Sierra Leone .
Is my due respect to seek for your honorable assistant regarding $8 Million U,S Dollars that my late father John Thomas Deposited in a secret security company during the time he was dealing on Diamond business in our country Sierra Leone.

My late Father Deposited This $8 Millions U.S Dollars in my name as the next of kin, the security company did not know that it was money that was in the trunk boxes he deposited it in the company in the name of Family treasure (family precious items) I Mean family belongings,

some group of people who are now rebels which where working with my late father came to us after the death of my late father claiming to be our late father families and they requested us to bring all the Document in our care and my late father properties which we said no

when they saw that we are not ready to drop anything for them , they went on to kill one of my brother, as we saw this, i and my remaining brother Mike had to run out of Sierra Leone to Ghana for hide out for safety, As we got here we where introduce to a lawyer who we tell the truth of the box and he went with us to the security company and verify everything before he agree to help us, so we decided to handle the Document that our late father secured from the Security company to the Lawyer.

My late father families are after our life so we see that it will be risk if we invest the fund here and for the other side, we see that we cannot shoulder it alone without the participation of a foreign partner to stand as the beneficiary to me and my brother in oversee, to receive the trunk boxes in overseas as our trusty.

I and my brother decided to give out 5% (Percent) on your assistant, if you can help us stand as our foreign Partner and beneficiary to retrieve and move this funds out from hear to overseas, where by I and my Brother will come and stay there for the rest of our life

we are ready to offer you this Percentage on your Assistant, if only you can help us to stand and receive it as our foreign partner in your country.

Diamond mine outside Freetown.

This is the Image of where my late father buys Diamond from the boys who do the mining before the rebel came into power,
diamonds mined and trading by rebel groups have been the source of murder and mutilation in our country Sierra Leone

Please, I am in seriously in need of your assistant and I am ready to offer you percentage.

You can see the Photo of my late father here

lATE JOHN THOMAS

You can contact our lawyer on this contacts and tell him you are Becky and Mike foreign partner who is to help us receive our late father box that contain the $8 Million Dollars in your country, so he should give you details on how the box can get to you.

THE LAWYER NAME IS.... Barrister .Williams .Koffi.

HIS EMAIL IS....................... bar_williamskoffi@yahoo.com

HIS PHONE NUMBER IS.... +233243322202 OR 00233243322202.

U CONTACT HIM AND GET BACK TO US ON HOW U GO WITH HIM.

I haven't included the pictures, one of a few africans working in the mud and another well know picture that is seen in many scam email of an African man who looks quite official

I replied to the sender and not the barrister

Quote:
Hello Becky,

You have asked an intersting question, at the moment the share prices are very low and I was actually considering investing in a company that deals in quatro single applicators, these are an ingemious device that is used by fishermen and will revolutionise the fishing industry very much enhancing the effectiveness of baits.

Please tell me if this will interst you and I can make some arrangements for you

Regards
Marge

Well, good news for all scambaiters alike is that she does want to invest in some "quatro single applicators"

Helo sir how are u doing hope fine if so glory be to God almighty, sir i think i like to invest in what u said as far it will bring good profit i and my brother decided to invest in it.

sir what we want from u , you try and contact our lawyer so that he can make the arangement on how the boxes can be deliver to u[/quote]

Quote:
Hello Becky,

I am so pleased that you have decided to invest in this great oportuntiy, firstly I do have some important information that i need to check on before we can begin the process and investment.

When are you able to begin this transaction
I need your full name and contact details
Your date of birth
A copy of your photo ID
How much you would like to invest in this business venture
What percentage of the profit are you looking for

I would expect that in the first year it will be possible to double your money but, like all investments there will be no guarentee.

There will of course be some risk like with all investments and I need to know that you are prepared for some hard work and decision making to ensure this venture reaches it's full potential.

Please let me know your thoughts on my proposal

Regards

xxxxx Guru

If anybody else would like some funding for investment please feel free Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I haven't included the pictures,

As he's calling himself Iate John Thomas I'm sure we're all grateful for that Very Happy
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yes, that is fortunate

I dont want to talk to the barrister as I am sure the barrister has some ready made script for me, it is so much more fun dealing with Becky Wink

It is moving along quite nicely now

Quote:
Hello pls read the first message i sent u and understand it carefully, pls there is 8 million dollars in one of the trunk boxes, why the second one there is Diamond watt of 100 million dollars pls we ned u to stand as our foreign partner and as the beneficiary to receive this boxes that contain this items for us in your country as ur trusty, we are ready to offer u 5% from the 8 million dollars why the Diamond, we are going to offer u 5% too making it the total of 10% but from the 8million and daimond. pls if u can hlp us to receive it, Then u contact our lawyer so that he can help us to make all the arangement to deliver the two trunk boxes to u.

You can contact our lawyer on this contacts and tell him you are Becky and Mike foreign partner who is to help us receive our late father box that contain the $8 Million Dollars in your country, so he should give you details on how the box can get to you.

THE LAWYER NAME IS.... Barrister .Williams .Koffi.

HIS EMAIL IS....................... bar_williamskoffi@yahoo.com

HIS PHONE NUMBER IS.... +233243322202 OR 00233243322202.

U CONTACT HIM AND GET BACK TO US ON HOW U GO WITH HIM

Lets see if I can avoid the barrister

Quote:
Hi Becky,

Please understand that I do not like dealing with men or barristers, I dont trust either of them.

My ex husband wasted many millions of dollars from my last company on bad women and good booz before taking off with the remaining money from a very profitable investment, the only thing I have heard from him since is he sent me a post card and some wild photos of how he has blown the money he stole from me on ping pong ball acts, cheap working girls and some expensive hotel rooms.

I have worked hard since then to reestablish myself but i have sworn to not mix business with men ever again.

Besides this, including your barrister will only mean having to share our profit.

Please get back to me immedaitely so we can conclude this business and get some baits on hooks

I do hope you understand my situation, if these terms are not to your likeing then I am affraid i will not be able to do business with you.

I also want you to understand that I have been offered a partnership in another business oportunity but as you are a woman I much prefer dealing with you instead of this man who has already provided the required identification

Please get back to me immediately

Regards
Marge

Fingers crossed Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, I can now deal with Becky and not the Barrister.

The other bonus here is the lad is far less likely to want to talk on the phone Wink

Quote:
Hello, how are u doing madam hope fine if so glory be to God, honestly i like ur idear, because i too is afraid i dont want to loose this money, this trunk boxes is our last hope so we dont want anything to happen to it.

Madam before we can proceed, pls if i may ask WHAT UR NAME.

AGE. COUNTRY, OCCUPATION, AND CAN U SEND ME UR PHOTOGRAPH., AFTER I GET UR RESPOND THEN I WILL GO TO THE LAWYER AND WITHDRAW THIS CASE FROM HIM SO THAT I AND U CAN START IT TOGETHER , I AND MY BROTHER WILL GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY TO ASK THEM WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THEM TO HLP US DELIVER THE BOXES TO U.

THANKS FROM
BECKY TANABA

I still dont have what I want from the lad so I will give a little of my info and see what I can get, early on.

Quote:
Hello Becky,

My full name is Margory Anna Georgina Agatha Guru

I live in the State and work with various investments living off the proceeds of those investments, I am single as i mentioned before, my bastard husband made me mad at all men.

What about you Becky, I guess you hate men yourself after what they did to your family, it is just not right that men will create war, it is the women who have to suffer from mens mistakes. Men are only good for one thing, I am sure you will agree, do you know what that thing is?

Anyway, I am babbling on, it is good that we get to know each other as we are going to be partners for a long long time, I just know it, we can be best of friends as well as partners, we may even have time for a bit of fun between business, what do you think.

Well Becky, I have been up for hours already and I really do need to get to an appointment I have with my concubine.

Please send me those details i asked for in the last email, I will be waiting for them.

Thanks Becky, I just know this is going to work out, I have a really good feeling about this

Bye for now

Kind regards
Marge

Quote:
And already a reply, this lad must be desperate for a maga Wink

Hello, how are u doing madam hope fine if so glory be to God, honestly i like ur idear, Madam before we can proceed, pls if i may ask WHAT UR AGE.SEND ME UR PHOTOGRAPH and UR PHONE NUMBER.Well i agree with u but some men are still good honest, just like my late dad, his one of the best man i have ever see in my life even my brother Mike he took my late father full step very honest and obidient understanding.

Yess is good we know each other very well. i dont have phone number, presently i and my brother is in a hide out in the village of Ghana. u can see my photograph

THANKS FROM
BECKY TANABA

Bloody lads, they hate moving away from script, lets see if I can push this a little further with an email that is closer to the truth than the lad will ever be Wink

Quote:
Hi Becky,

I am sure your brother and father are good men but still i dont trust them, my father was a real bastard, he spent many years behind bars as he was a criminal, he stole from innocent people and used the excuse that it was to look after his family, well bullshit, there is no excuse, most people in this world have worked hard for what they have and have done it without stealing from other people. He didn't care about anything but his own greed and I hope he deserved everything that big bubba did to him for what he put his family through.

I guess there are some good men out there, my son Murray for instance, he is a very good boy, he donates his time helping victims of crime in his spare time, a lovely boy, I would like you to meet him one day.

I must say, you are a very attractive girl, in fact I find it hard to believe that you are so attractive after what you have been through.

I did need some things from you before we proceed, I mentioned in a previous email but you have not sent me what I need, for all I know you could be a stinking thieving, no good man like my bastard husband or father lol.

Anyway, send me your ID and answer those questions for me so I know how to proceed with this investment.

Thanks becky, it really is nice getting to know you

I really do need to go, The meter is already ticking with the concubine and I hate paying for services that are not rendered.

By Becky, please do take care.

Regards
Marge

I will point out that the average lad would most likely have twigged by now that something was amiss, I dont care if I lose the bait so long as I have some fun losing it so I am taking a few risks for my own amusement Laughing

If anybody else wants a go feel free to play along, lads are there for all of our enjoyment Wink

Quote:
my brother Mike he took my late father full step very honest and obidient
Maybe I should be baiting the brother, he is obidient Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not what I was expecting, but I think this is even better Laughing

Quote:
I MUST SAY THAT U ARE NOTHING BUT A GOOD BASTARD GRAMMARIAN , NICE WOMEN LIKE U LOVELY AND KIND WHO MOVE ABOUT DOING LESBIANISM, HONESTLY U ARE GOOD AND NICE PLS KEEP UR STUPID BASTARD LIFE GOING AS I KNOW ONE DAY GOD BUSINESS SHOULD NOT PASS PEOPLE LIKE U ARE NOTHING BUT GONORIAL VICTIM WHICH IS VERY GOOD. WELL MY DEAR I APPRECIATE UR KINDNESS AND UR STUPID EFFORT TRYING TO HELP US, I WILL BE LEAVING TO SEE MY LOVELY BROTHER WHO HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME, I PRAY ONE DAY U MEET HIM FACE TO FACE FOR HIM TO URINATE IN UR STINKY DIRTY PUSSY ONE DAY.

THANKS FROM BECKY

I love this Laughing

I sent a reply with a nice long insulting passage that i wont share, it nearly made me blush Wink here is the first part of the reply

Quote:
I honestly dont know what I said to offend you.

But, I must say that I am glad that this outburst came out now.

I bet you are one of those no good stinking dumb bastards, your mother kicked you out on your own and now you are trying to waste the time of innocent people, was this your fun, making me believe that you need my help then spraying abuse, I have another person who wanted to deal with me so I think I will deal with her.

For the record

I will leave it there, it goes a long way down hill from here on

Unless I get some more insults, thats it for me, it was fun while it lasted, anybody else going to have a turn

PsycheDelia_Smith
Architect of misfortune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should change your description to "GOOD BASTARD GRAMMARIAN". Can't we send him some greetings?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It does have a certain ring to it Laughing

Feel free to send him your best wishes, there was also a phone number towards the top which you can abuse at will or hand out to other lads.

Lads just love making friends Wink

PsycheDelia_Smith
Architect of misfortune

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generous helpings of nastiness on the way, with the addies of some deserving lads as return-addresses. Nothing like catching a lad when he's on a roll.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic