SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Multiple fun with one scammer (Pt. 3)

View next topic
View previous topic

MasterBaiter01
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following transcript contains my dealings with a scammer named "Samuel Phillip". After baiting him under one name, I continued to create new yahoo accounts and baited him again under a new name (5 in all).

For ease of reading, I made my responses in blue.

Enjoy...

Part 1: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147118 (Samuel meets Anita Hanjob and Will W. Asturtyme)
Part 2: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147497 (Samuel meets Louis Varkoni and Dixie Normas)

Dear Sir,
I have been asked by Sinator David to contact you regarding a sum of money that is waiting for me. This is all very exciting. Could you please explain what this is all about.
Regards,
Harry Balzonyah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Sir,
I'm not sure if I should be contacting you or not. I tried sending you an e-mail about 3 weeks ago and never got a response. If this is for real, please let me know or stop sending me any more e-mails.
Regards,
Harry Balzonyah

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Subject: VERY URGENT HARRY BALZONYAH

Dear Harry Balzonyah,
I received your mail but very sorry to reply it late please bear with me .Its due to a accident i had when coming to my office, but that GOD im fine now.
What you will do for now is
1. SEND YOUR HOME ADDRESS WHERE YOUR BACK CHEQUE WILL BE DELIVERED.
2.YOUR CONTACT PHONE NO WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED.
3. YOUR NEXT OF KIN AND YOUR AGE.
Do this as soon as possible and send it to me immediately.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel,
I'm very sorry to hear about your accident. Even though I don't know you personally, I'm glad that God is with you. I will pray for you at my next service. Here is the information you need...
My address is:
Rev. Harry Balzonyah
St.Peter's Inyahazz Church
112233 Rock Lane
Portland, OR
Phone: 714-686-1687
Next of Kin: Seymore Balzonyah and wife Ivanna Balzonyah (son and daughter-in-law)
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Subject: VERY URGENT MR HARRY.

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,

How are you today,hope you are fine as well as your family. I am fine as well and getting better.
As i told you on saturday that i will check for the cost of sending your bank draft to you. I have done that this morning before coming to my office.
The courier cost of sending your bank draft is 350 united states dollars.
So the only thing now holding your bank draft is the 350 dollars.
The name to send the money will be given to you if you are ready to send the money.
Await your prompt reply to this mail immediately.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Please explain this cost to me. If I understand you correctly, you want me to pay you to send me this bank draft. I (and my church) could really use this money but I can't just take this money from the church to pay you without knowing exactly why I'm paying you. Can you please explain in detail why the cost is so high.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. You are paying for the cost of delivery and the package of your bank draft to you to your address you sent to me before. And again the deplomat that will deliver it to you will call you at the air-port immediately he arrives in your country.
He will deliver it personal to you at your home. So what is holding your back draft now is the cost of delivery which is 350 united states dollars.
The name to send the money will be given to you if you are ready to send the money.
Await your prompt reply immediately.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Are you saying that a person will fly to my city and deliver this bank draft right to my church? What exactly are they delivering? Is it a check? If so, can't it just be sent here through insured mail? That would be much cheaper to send and I wouldn't have to borrow as much money from the church that way. Please explain.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Samuel Philip,
I haven't heard back from you. Is there a problem? Our church of St.Peter's Inyahazz is in dire need of repair. The rear end of our church is dark, smelly, and truly needs to be reamed out. I tried wiping it out with paper but it was useless. This money will accomplish that and much more. Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can complete this transaction,
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Rev Balzonyah,
I received your mail and very sorry to reply you. As i told you before about my accident i had . I went to hospital for check up and i was told to stay for one week to monitor me very closely and see if there is any thing they can be able to see .
But thank GOD everything is fine now and im back to my office.
So as i told you before the only thing holding your bank draft now is the cost of courier delivery to you which is 350 united states dollars.
If you are now ready to send the money then get back to me immediately to enable me give you the name and address to make the payment.
Await your prompt reply to this mail.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
Thank the Lord you are alright. I've been praying for you for the last few weeks and was concerned when I didn't hear back from you. The St. Peter's Inyahazz alter boys were touched. This affected them very deeply. Everyone at the church is very happy the money is on it's way.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Subject: THE COST OF SENDING YOUR BANK DRAFT.

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and your concern for my good health. I am waiting to hear how you are to send the cost of delivering your bank draft.
So when are you sending the 350 united states dollars meart for the delivering of your bank draft. So get back to me to enable me give you the name and address to send the 350 dollars for the delivery of your bank draft as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm ready to proceed with this but you never got back to me on the question I sent you regarding why someone has to manually deliver the bank draft. I don't understand why you can't just send it insurred mail. In any case, there is a much better way to do this. We here at St. Peter's Inyahazz church have a UPS and FEDEX account. I can simply send you our account number and you can send it insurred at our cost. Simply let me know which way you would like to send it and we will gladly pay for it. This works much better for both of us. We are regulated by the government and have to watch our spending and you don't have to waste time and money sending someone over here to deliver the bank draft personally.
By the way, we had a vote here at St. Peter's Inyahazz and have decided that once we receive the bank draft, we will send you $10,000.00 with all our thanks. We would like to send you more but if we do, it will alert our government and we will have to pay taxes on it. I'm sure you will understand as you are good person in the eyes of GOD.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Harry Balzonyah,
I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. Well why someone need to delivery it personal to you is to go to the bank with you is to pick up the money with you in person. He will go to bank with you and make sure you receive the money in his presence.
So i will advice you to send the 350 dollars now. The name to send the money will be given to you if you are ready to make the payment.
Await your reply as soon as possible.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
My Dear Mr. Samuel Philip,
I have shown members of my St. Peter's Inyahazz Church your e-mail and we have discussed this over in detail. Noone here can figure out why someone has to go with us to the bank. If you are suggesting that there will be a bank transfer of money, then that's done electronically and nothing physical is sent. If you are saying it's sent, then why can't you just do it using our UPS or FEDEX account? In any case, I think I have a solution we can both live with.
I assume we are not the first one's to win a bank draft. If you could send me the e-mail address of another winner that I could communicate with, that would make everyone here more comfortable and we would be able to send you your money right away. We would simply e-mail that other winner and ask them if all went well and they received their money.

Once they e-mailed us back and told us everything went just as you said it would, I think that would make everyone here feel a lot better and we could send you the money you are asking for.
Please let me know what you think about this so we can get this done once and for all.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,

I received your mail and all your concern about your money . I do not know why you and your members can not understood me well.
I told you why some must deliver your bank draft to you is to there when you pick it up. Again to assist you if there is any thing that you can not explain.
Pls if you are not ready to send the delivery cost then i will advice you to come here and pick it yourself.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
You have made a wonderful suggestion. I never even thought of the idea of us picking it up ourselves. We have many trusted members of the St. Peter's Inyahazz Church all over the world and there would be at least a chance of someone living near where you are.
Please send me the address of where we would have to go to pick up our bank draft and I will see if there is a member living near you. If there isn't anyone, then we will have to send you the money.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and the contents therein well noted. Well without wasting time here is the address where you can come and pick up your bank draft .
NO 12 CONORS ST SOUTH WEST ROAD COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN. Ask of Mr Samuel philip external director payments department.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Mr. Samuel Philip,
Unfortunately it appears that we do not have any members of the St. Peter's Inyahazz Church in your area that will be able to pick up the money. After discussing this problem again with our members it was voted on and we have agreed to send you the money you need to send us our draft.
Please tell us how to do this.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Samuel,
I sent you an e-mail a while back requesting instructions on how to send you your money and I haven't heard back from you. Praise be God that you haven't been in another accident. Please let me know that you are safe and that our money is on the way.
Sincerely
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and all that you have said concerning your money. The address to send the 350 united states dollars is bellow.
Name. UDEFI UCHENNA.
ADDRES. COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION. YOUR NAME.
ANSWER. DON.
CONTROL NO. ........................
YOUR NANE AND ADDRESS.
Await your payments info as soon as possible to enable me deliver your bank draft immediately.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I've just gotten back from sending you the money. Here is the information you requested...
Name: UDEFI UCHENNA.
Address: COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.
TEST QUESTION: YOUR NAME.
ANSWER: DON.
CONTROL NO: 86919450
My Address: Rev. Harry Balzonyah
c/o St. Peter's Inyahazz Church
112233 Rock Lane
Portland, OR 97207
We are all looking forward to the repairs we will be able to make to our church and all the good we will be able to perform for the community we live in.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Subject: GO AND CHECK WHAT YOU CLAIM YOU SEND.

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and you did not send any money. The control no is 10 but your own is 8. Two you did not tell me where you send it from.
If you send it through western union or not.
I told you to send it through western union money transfer. The western union money no is 10 and not 8.
Go and check it and resend it.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I'm not sure I like your attitude on your last e-mail. I'm looking at my receipt and it is exactly what I said it was. I sent it using moneygram, not western union. There is nothing on what you sent to me saying you wanted me to send it using western union. Just look at what you sent me and you will see that you said nothing about western union. Also, all you asked me was my address. Where did you say you wanted me to tell you where I was sending it from?
I just did exactly what you told me to do. Why do you have this attitude?
Just go to your moneygram office and the money will be there.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Subject: DO AS I DIRECTED AND RECEIVE YOUR BANK DRAFT.

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,

I received your mail and the contents therein are well noted. Maybe you forget what i told you in the earlier time that you will send it through western union money transfer agent. There is no promble though what you will do now is to go to where you sent it and claim back your money and send it through western union money transfer agent using the name of my secretary i sent to you and the address, and remenber to send the mtc control no as well.
Do this now and or monday morning and your bank draft will get to you within three days of the recipt of the money.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Samuel,
I am a man of the cloth and I am very offended by dishonesty. I went back through all our e-mails to verify if you had told me to use Western Union and I verified that at no time did you mention Western Union. If you could send me a copy of the e-mail where you told me to use Westen Union, it would clear this whole matter up.
If you cannot do this, I would like an apology from you for calling me a liar. If this is a problem for you, then I would insist on working with someone else that I could feel more comfortable sending money from the Church of St. Peter's Inyahazz.
Please get back to me as soon as possible. I hope we can still work this out.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Subject: IM VERY SORRY.

Dear Harry Balzonyah ,
I received your mail and the contents therein are well note. If i never said that then i made a mistake forgive me. But i will advise you to send the 350 dollars through western union money transfer agent as soon as possible.
Pls use the name of my secretary i sent to you and the address i sent to you.
Remenber to send the control no as well.
Once again forgive me.
Yours sincerely,
samuel philip.
Dear Samuel Philip,
I've presented your apology to the members of the St. Peter's Inyahazz Church and for the most part is was accepted. There were a few alter boys who were not convinced that your apology was sincere but after a private meeting with them in the back room, they "came" around.
In any case, the money has already been sent. I now realize you wanted it sent by Western Union but since it's there waiting for you at the moneygram office, why can't you simply pick it up there? You already have all the information you need to get it.
Please let me know when you have collected the money and you have sent us our draft.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Samuel,
I haven't heard back from you in a while so I am assuming that all is going well and you have received the money I sent through moneygram. Please get back me as soon as possible to let me know when the draft (and the person delivering it) will arrive. Everyone here at the St. Peter's Inyahazz church are excited to start working on the repairs that this money will pay for.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Dear Samuel,
I've just gotten back from the Moneygram Office and they say the money was never collected. This concerns me greatly. Is there a problem that I'm not aware of? Even though the money is apparently there and waiting for you to collect it, I could go back to moneygram, get a refund and send it Western Union if you want me to. Please confirm if that is what you would want me to do. Everyone here at the Church of St. Peter's Inyahazz is itching for that money. Our plan, once we get the money, is to erect a statue of St. Peter Inyahazz. Once built, the alter boys can climb the statue and be able to claim they had been up Inyahazz.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Then I get this from Samuel out of nowhere
External Review Committee on Debt Statistics
And fund audit Balance Debt
IMF-World Bank Collaboration
Attention Beneficiary
We wish to inform you that your overdue payment has be scheduled to pay to you through certified ATM Card which you will be only required to proceed to any ATM Cash Point to withdraw $20,000 per day till your complete payment fund are completed.
This development was as result of new payment policy revolution of 2007 carry out by the World Financial Body in collaboration with World Bank Audit unit and United Nations Policy maker unit under world bank new year payment constitution.
This effort is to help the international monetary fund restrict and monitor every international transaction to avoid money laundering activities and will help us to fight against fraudulent activities from scam experts.
Furthermore you are advice to reconfirm you billing address include your full name and direct contact telephone number to the Euro Finance Investment Bank for the issuance certified ATM Credit Card, the contact information is as follows:
EURO FINANCIAL BANK BENIN
REPUBLIC OF BENIN. 2 ROYAL EXCHANGE
BUILDINGS A COTONOU EC3V 3LF.
Email: [email protected]
TELE/FAX 00229 9315 4817
NAME: Westlaw George.
NB note that you can only withdraw just $20,000.00 per day till your fund is completed.
Please do not reply to this E-mail contact the Bank immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they commence on proceeding.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Samuel Philip
Dear Samual,
I just received this e-mail from you and I'm very confused by it. The first thing I would like to know is if you really sent it. If you didn't send it, then you should know that someone is sending e-mail and pretending it's from you and you should know about it.
If you did send it, then I'm confused as to why you now want me to do this. Wouldn't it just be easier if I send it to you using Western Union?
Please let me know what you would like me to do. Everyone here at the St. Peter Inyahazz Church is very anxious for the money.
Sincerely,
Rev. Harry Balzonyah

Never received a response. Looks like Samuel has given up and is now starting a new scam. Hmmmmmmmmm Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic