SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I found Shiver's house!!! Read on...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recently come home from being in New Zealand to help sort out my Mum's things. So sad to see that at the end of one's life all that is left is a few things spread over my brothers floor.
It was a sad time but being with my 2 brothers helped lots. The weekend before I flew home again I went sightseeing.
Dunedin is toward the bottom of the South Island and Mum lived in Invercargill. So Bluff, Invercargill and Dunedin were the stops for this trip.
Here are some pics

Looking from Bluff to Stewart Island. The wind was straight from Antarctica.

We had 5 of these for dinner that night

Looking from Bluff toward Invercargill. It was warm that morning but the cloud rolled in and it got so cold.

Dunedin beaches. St Clair in the foreground, then Middle Beach and St Kilda at the furtherest end.

The new Chinese Gardens that have been built in Dunedin. They were so serene and the day we went the weather was beautiful.

The Dunedin Railway Station.

On the Friday it snowed on the hills. The news that night made it look like Dunedin was totally covered in snow. Not true, this is the closest it came to the city.

The next day we went down the peninsular and the harbour was as still as anything. An early morning frost but a beautiful day.

Looking across the harbour.

Most people just have a number on their mailbox. Not our esteemed leader though. Obviously when Shiver does something, he does it is the biggest way he can. Laughing

Looking up the harbour again.

Heading back to the city.

Had to post the frost we had the day I left. This is my brothers backyard and it was about 10am. Still white and cold.
All in all it was good to catch up with everyone but sad we had to farewell Mum.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh. That's just my second home. My primary location is a mansion disguised as a volcano Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So is this you cleaning up the front lawn?

Great pics Bella

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Night_Hawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics.

I AM NO MORRE INTRESTED IN THIS SHIT ANY MORE. - (Favorite Lad)

If i were your mother would you treat an old lady like that,how wicked can you be? -

Old boy the lawyer just fainted when he received the fake cs you sent,excelent,the lawyer is now in hospital kindly pray for his health,because if the lawyer dies the lawyer's family will chase your life.ok -
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bella! Smile

Only you shiver! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic