SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi guys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
john_kimble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been looking at the site for about 2 weeks now and decided it was time I joined in the fun of scam baiting.

I currently have my first one on the go and in only his 3rd email he has sent me a fake bank website to go to.

As I work for an isp i quickly managed to find where it was being hosted and have already sent an email to their abuse department so hopefully it will be shut down soon.

Just a received a bounceback saying their abuse mailbox is full so will retry again tomorrow.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi John, Welcome to eater Very Happy

Please post details of the fake site into the 'Fake Sites' forum. We have a dedicated team that register fakes into a database. Its great that you already know what your doing with them, but we usually post up a thread with all incriminating evidence and wait for a databse entry before reporting.

If your not sure what I mean, head over to the Fake Sites forum and check out the stickies.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi JK, welcome to the eater.

With regards to fake banks, for future reference, could you post the details in the fake banks sub forum prior to killing them, so that they can be entered in to the fake bank database at www.aa419.org

Having them in the database gives a record for future reporting should the scammer rehost the site, it also gives a searchable record for any intended victims who do a search on the banks domain name.

[edit]

Beaten by the White Dragon.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the url for the forum

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

and this stickie gives you the protocol we use for handling fake banks/sits

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12290

then once it's dead you get to put a flag in your siggy line.

Just like that. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
john_kimble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, those replies were quick.

Since the email didnt actually arrive at it's destination no harm done this time and I will head off to the correct place.

I thought I had read all the stickies. However there are so many that I must have missed some. I will go through them again to ensure I get it right from now on. Very Happy
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is definitely a thread you want to check out: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133618 Cool Welcome to the board.
john_kimble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link. I will have to do more reading over the weekend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic