SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Mr. Natuga, the Esquire!!

View next topic
View previous topic

adepti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait in process, first day!
This nigerian scammer has the best grammar I've seen in awhile.. Says he's a lawyer!

Dear X

I received your email with thanks, Hope all is well with you and your family? regarding to your email, like I told you in my previous, I know you will be skeptical in this transaction just because you do not know anything about it but I will like you trust me and give me the benefit of doubt to prove myself in this transaction to you.

I am for 100% real that is why I ask you to give it a taught and give me the benefit of doubt to prove myself, is not that I am forcing you to execute this transaction with me but if you feel you can trust me as God fearing man, I would appreciate we work in this subject which I know both of us can not regret of building this relationship but if you still doubt me, you can visit my country to see the truth of the matter by yourself because I know everything about what I am telling you in this transaction.

I really need your sincerity that you will not betray me after the transaction is done which I will appreciate if you can give it a taught and see what will be the out come hence I know you will never regret of doing this business with me.

In addition to this, I am law abide citizen in my country which I will not like to jeopardize my interest against the law, If this transaction is something that will put me in trouble do you think I will involve myself in such? As much as I love myself and my family I can not go against my country law.

Note; that all eyes at the bank are looking forward to hear from me to present the person that will inherit this fund, hence the bank can not do without me being the financial attorney to late Mrs. Sharon and every documents regarding to this issue are in my position which the bank can not do without the original documents, as we proceed, you will have every documentation you need to know regarding to this transaction that will prove my sincerity in this transaction.

This is Bank to Bank transfer, once the Bank approve the payment, you only have to set up a new fresh Bank account in your country where this fund will transfer into, after the transfer has been done successfully, I will fly down to your country for the sharing of the fund, I will personally offer you 40% of the total fund as compensation to your effort.

After that, which I will like to invest part of my money in your country into a better business which I will like you to introduce me into hence I am not too familiar with your country style of business, that is why your advice will be highly needed when the time reach.

My dear, I will like you to take this transaction as a great opportunity so far in our life. I will appreciate you give this transaction a taught and see what will be the outcome which I know you will never regret of doing it with me, that is my assurance to you.

Once again, I’ m granting to you 100% legitimate and risky free to this particular project which I have contacted you to execute with me without any hitches in a short period of time. Please I wait for your sincerity respond to enable me furnish you with the details on how we proceed.

Thanks and have a wonderful day with your family.

Best personal regards,
Mr. Gebriel Natuga (Esq.
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Adepti,
welcome on board.
Have a read of the other published works on here and get some tips on how to respond to this, you'll pretty much find the whole script he'll use which will help you stay ahead of him. Also note the format that other baiters use when publishing their works. They publish them when either completed or to give an update to a story rather then an email by email blow of the whole thing (and thank God becasue some of them last for many months).
Good luck with this guy.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic