SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New Low: Employees needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a check mule (job) scam that gives you the option to also just donate money, all under the guise of helping the blind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.187.251.14 with SMTP id d14cs118640fas;
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.64.196.9 with SMTP id t9mr15204153qbf.72.1218513449027;
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail.i2k.com (mirror2.i2k.com [66.255.211.202])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id s27si3640916qbs.12.2008.08.11.20.57.27;
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 66.255.211.202 as permitted sender) client-ip=66.255.211.202;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 66.255.211.202 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mail.i2k.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1BD6D70191EC;
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at i2k.com
Received: from mail.i2k.com ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mail.i2k.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id j2KWaVhC74L7; Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:57:26 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (cablepool3-99.elberton.net [208.101.195.100])
by mail.i2k.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 25B3270191E2;
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:57:19 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello!!
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 04:57:07 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1081
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1081
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,

I came about your email address in an online directory and the Board of Directors of The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is willing to offer you a good Part- Time paying job in which you could earn a lot. This job would be based on contract and commission terms, it is a part-time job and it would involve quite a handful of trust and honesty. If you would be interested in including a good-paying, part time job to your daily list of activities and earning up to $5000.

ABOUT US (OUR VISION)

The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association wants a world in which all people who are blind and partially-sighted enjoy the same rights, opportunities and responsibilities as everyone else.

OUR MISSION

Our mission is to provide guide dogs, mobility and other rehabilitation services that meet the needs of blind and partially-sighted people.
We also:

* campaign for the rights of people who are blind and partially-sighted,
* educate the public about eye care
* invest millions of pounds in eye disease research

HISTORY

"A guide dog is almost equal in many ways to giving a blind man sight itself."

Musgrave Frankland, one of the first British people to train with a guide dog.

Whilst The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association was founded in 1934, the modern guide dog story started in Germany in 1916-17 when the dogs were trained to lead soldiers blinded in the First World War.

Today, The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association is the world's largest breeder and trainer of working dogs. Thanks to the work of dedicated staff and volunteers, some 21,000 blind and partially-sighted people have experienced the independence that a guide dog can bring. The Association is changing to meet the needs of more people and bring independence and mobility to more visually-impaired people than ever before.

Presently, the foundation,The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association was granted funds and donations to Donate guide dogs to the tropical regions of West Africa

However, Our Donated Funds were by our American counterparts and they mostly come in US based Money Orders, Travelers Checks and sometimes Cashier’s Checks and are also some time done by Wire Transfers.

Getting an accountant in the states or opening an account would have been our best choice but we have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost our time and a whole lot of other requirements we are not ready to deal with as we would be traveling a lot in the meantime.

We would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be our payment representative / Receptionist / Bookkeeper back in the states, this way payment would be issued out to you, you could then cash them easily, withdraw Ten Percent (10%) of the total amount on funds as your commission for the great service you would be rendering and then send the rest back to us through Western Union Money transfer.

Bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a handful of cash and you could be making good money working with us in a short period of time.

Attached to this mail is an application form which you could fully fill and send back to the email address below.Do provide an address where you will be able to sign for the collection of the payment.

[email protected]

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE JOB OFFER BUT ARE WILLING TO DONATE TO SUPPORT THIS PROJECT PLEASE INDICATE.

APPLICATION FORM

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS (NOT POST OFFICE BOX) :
CITY :
STATE :
ZIP CODE:
PHONE NUMBER (S) Home : Cell :

(Information included in this application form is CONFIDENTIAL between you and me, and the full name and contact info should be included as it should be written on the payments being issued over to you, you should also include a valid phone number for easy contact)

Frederick Ross
Finance Director
The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association

Registered Charity No: 209617
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have words enough to describe how this disgusts me. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have moved this here from surplus, where I hope it will get the attention it deserves. If you are interested in baiting this please post here and try to keep it fairly straight and convincing. If he suddenly gets too many replies, he will probably drop the format or the box.

Edit: Note that the email address "[email protected]" is probably spoofed. The reply to address is: [email protected]

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive ASEMed the mugu

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even by the low standards of lads, thats pretty scummy... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord N0rris was not interested in becoming a cheque mule, but has made a generous donation.
LINK Not that one, but a link sent to prove the donation's value.

However Frederick will have to go to Cote D'Ivoire to collect it.

Normally I wouldn't bother, but this counts as Scum Plus. Twisted Evil

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in on this one. Stuff like that churns my stomach and this charity does so much good work.

The word scumbags don't even begin to do justice for these thieving b*stards. Nothing, sadly, surprises me anymore. <sigh>

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has sent a email. Twisted Evil

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email sent, happy days..
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for jumping in everyone. I'd like to suggest we cap it here for a few days and see what kind of response we get. If he gets piled on, he'll back off. Others can join in as things get rolling.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just asked about a job. Total straight bait. I have access to a drop, so I'll just proceed as a mule.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick question has anyone forwarded the email (and headers) to the Gu1de d0gs for the Bl1nd?

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as an aside, the charity maybe needs alerting to make them aware that they are being piggybacked by this sh*tty b*gger, and hopefully they might put up an alert on their site.

[Edited to add] Same as him^^^^. Must type faster. As for the addy shutdown, I'm sure he'll have a spare.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wont they move to kill his addy? That might mess up the baiting.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not if we've got our emails in first, they have our contact info already now.

Besides, you wouldn't want him getting 'donations'.

I sent this to the real Guide Dogs for the Blind people.

Quote:
Scam Email, using your good name

R0ys R0lls to guidedogs

show details 15:39 (1 minute ago)

Dear Sirs,

As an admirer of the work you do, I was as appalled as you will be to
receive the following scam email, which I believe was sent from
Elberton, Georgia, USA

Note that the scumbag has even spoofed your email address.

Perhaps you'd like a word with him.

Full email with headers attached.

EDIT: Elberton doesn't look very big, I'll forward it to the Police there, they may have a good idea who the usual suspects would be.

Maybe someone should send the lad this, from their website:

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FWIW, here goes nothing. You'll probably all tell me that AOL comes from Elberton or something...

To the Chief of Police:

Quote:
Dear Chief Welsh,

The attached email pretends to be from the UK Guide Dogs association.

It is trying to recruit check scammers or donations.

I see many of these, but this one is low.

I left the headers attached. The IP address of the sender is

according to this website : http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/

That address is Elberton Georgia. It may even be a municipal email, a site
www.dnsstuff.com gives me this as the owner of that email adress:

CustName: City of Elberton
Address: 230 N McIntosh Street
City: Elberton
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30635

I realize that chasing scammers probably isn't in your ususal job
description, but as Chief,
you may know who the 'usual suspects are' or pass it down the line for
investigation.

I'm sure you don't want Elberton's good name tarnished by these scum.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope-AOL is NYC based. No idea where their servers are though...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Vaevictus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in. Scum
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am thinking the same as Tommo -I work in a charity and we have been similarly used by scammers - is there a mechanism for alerting Guide Dogs for the Blind so they can at least possibly put an alert on their website?

Mod Edit: I've done it, read the email above the picture of the Police car - RC

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've got some money to give them?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy: I've had a four word reply from the lad. His rocketmail addie tracks to Lagos. Perhaps his spoofer went through GA?

Edit: Here's the header:

Quote:
From Federick Ross Tue Aug 12 07:38:27 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=rocketmail.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig)
Received: from 209.191.87.107 (HELO n8d.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.87.107)
by mta141.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:38:47 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.221] by n8.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Aug 2008 14:38:28 -0000
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by t9.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Aug 2008 14:38:28 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.161] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Aug 2008 14:38:28 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Aug 2008 14:38:28 -0000
Received: (qmail 69596 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Aug 2008 14:38:28 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
<long string of gobbledygook snipped>
Received: from [41.219.198.104] by web59507.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:38:27 PDT
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:38:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:
To: xxx <xxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1610188140-1218551907=:69150"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 11188

http://headertool.apelord.com/headers wrote:
41.219.198.104 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Last edited by luckey on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I kinda figured it would track back to Africa with the (not so) subtle hints of sending guide dogs to the tropics and the usual method of making donations by western union or wire transfer.

maybe somebody should try the donation angle by asking for tax relief info and certificates. that might be a good time suck for this bastard if he needs to fake that stuff.

Mod Note: Please don't suggest that all scammers are in Africa. They're not, and to suggest so causes offence to some _ Roy
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! The chief of police won't be any the wiser.

It is possible that he has a check mule or accomplice in GA doing the spamming, reply to the lad in Nigeria.

Ask him where in Africa we send the dogs to:

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RC - Laughing at that dog! I can just see a Chihuahua with a lead harness. Very Happy

Folks, please keep us posted on the progress. There are people here for whom this is a very seerious issue. That's why I don't even want to touch it - I'm too close to the need they are spoofing. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Complete repost of my post snipped, we can see it just above. Just do little arrows like /\/\ - RC

Holy crap, that was funny sh!t. I think I wet myself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic