SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who are the funnest lads to work with?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Who are the funnest lads to work with?

NOK
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Lotto
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Check
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Romance
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
Adoption of ANY KIND
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Black money/ Trunk
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hitlad
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Phone lad
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Puppy scammer
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I like about Love Lads is that they are so delightfully slappable. It is so fun to get them to say something my character can take umbrage at and then scold them for it. And they even do things on their own which send my character into a snit. Forgetting an IM chat date, for instance, can lead to an accusation of not loving me, followed by a period of icy silence, followed inevitably by an abject apology from the lad.

Ah, the power! Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I agree that you can't always assume a lad is smart/dumb based upon the scam, the check lads all go absolutely nuts when they send their check and don't get their money. Once the check is sent out they pressure you out the ying-yang to get them their money.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got to go with the rest and say it depends on the lad.More so his degree of greed and gullibilty than his intelligence.Personally,I love baiting hitlads,but they can get boring fast.I'm currently baiting a lad in an orphan scam who seems very intelligent and slick,but he getting so desparate for a buck,that I have him running around in circles.Then again,the really stupid ones also have a charm of their own.In the end the fun lies in the lad and not the scam.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any lad I can turn into a morris lad Laughing

But it's really hard to choose a clear winner seeing as they're all pretty dumb Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has to be the phone lads.... Because they will do anything you like Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic