SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New Russian lovelies in from mybelovednet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some new material for the love baiters, all recieved from mybelovednet within the last week...
The usual caveats apply, all of them have initiated contact themselves direct to the website, and my profile is absolutely undateable, so you are cleared to engage.
I have not emailed any of them yet.

Quote:
Hello!
My name is Ekaterina. I search for the man with which I could create serious relations. If you think that we can create serious relations, write to me on mine email: [email protected]
I shall wait for your letter. I hope that I shall wait not vainly. Ekaterina.

Quote:
vHi my name - Elena.
I was interested with your structure, and I have decided to write to you the letter.
I search the worthy person for creation of family.
I love work on the house and to prepare for a meal.
If I am interesting to you
You can write to me on mine e-mail [email protected]
elenyshkawww/at/rambler/dot/ru
I shall wait for your letter.

Quote:
Greetings. I see you are interested in my message. To me it is very pleasant, if you wish to get acquainted more

close I shall leave to you mine ะต-mail: [email protected] I shall be glad to receive the letter from you. Your

Yuliya.

Quote:
Hi dear Mansoor!
Thank you for the complimets, yourae very gentle man. (????)
Yes I am very interetsde in knowing you better. I think it will be easier to communicate via mail.
Here is my private e-mail: [email protected]

Wait for your letter.

Big kiss.

Quote:
Hello my dear friend!!!
How are you?
How your mood?
I am ok)
[email protected]
Write me...
Nataliya.

Enjoy, Kiss you! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Unknownuser419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gonna have a go at these Smile

Had a reply from [email protected] already. Apparently her Birthday is on the 22nd Aug 1982 and she is almost 25 (actually that would make you 26 but wont correct her).

She has never used the internet to find a man before and "I wish To find the person who will trust strictly" (wonder why Rolling Eyes )

She has also never been married before although the second picture she sent shows her with a wedding ring on (dont want to educate "her" but could be a useful diversion later on if needed).

She cant wait for me to write back and send pictures. Will have to write back and say happy birthday to her but unfortunately Im working onboard a ship until next week so wont be able to send any photos until then (surprisingly there are no cameras on board and the satellite communications make it difficult to send large files by email... Smile ).

Code:
Received: from unknown (HELO COMP2) ([email protected]@91.144.161.147 with plain)

role:           Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address:        12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia
phone:          +7 8362 210035
fax-no:         +7 8362 210035
e-mail:         ***@yola.ertelecom.ru
admin-c:        SMS68-RIPE
tech-c:         ALB49-RIPE
tech-c:         AVA89-RIPE
nic-hdl:        ETHD12-RIPE
changed:        ***@ertelecom.ru 20070123
notify:         ***@ertelecom.ru
source:         RIPE
mnt-by:         MNT-ERTHOLDING

Will update if it gets interesting.
batterman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Natalia has replied and already sent me 3 pictures!
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the newbies who have replies - u are most likely on a script. The script will have certain things in it like asking for ur photo that u expect but if none is sent they ignore and keep writing anyway. Also explains why the girl is the wrong age as the script is out of date. It will also be set to reply automatically to you - u will sometimes see the reply arrive either at the same time each day or a set time after ur reply - it is usually automated until u get them off script - 10 - 15 letters and $$$ is raised so dont knock urself out trying to be too funny too soon Wink

Yulia is one of several fake pesonanlities being run from that PC - HELO shows u the actual PC when married to the IP address - u will also see an Xmailer called the Bat in it too.

As for her wedding ring that is ourely a Western custom and the wearing of a ring on that finger does not have the same meaning in Russia Shocked .

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MOD PLS DELETE

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Unknownuser419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skerrett wrote:

As for her wedding ring that is ourely a Western custom and the wearing of a ring on that finger does not have the same meaning in Russia Shocked .

I never knew that, guess it makes snese though Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic