SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 How Many Scammers Are There?

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Fish in a Blue Bag
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 7
Location: In a Blue Bag


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone have a feel for how many scammers there are out there? Is it a small concentration of lads sending many emails, or is it a lot, lot wider than that?

Seems that every now and then we stumble over each others lads...
View user's profileSend private message
m1rkd1rk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its basically the nigerian economy. So, small and like a rickety bridge over a rocky lake. But the number of actual human beings is 1 scammer for every 3 or 4 non scammers.

_________________
"I am not a lier." - Russian Love Scammer
View user's profileSend private message
JMRazor
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 7103
Location: Yes


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

Interesting analysis. You no doubt have census figures to back this up??

The answer to how many scammers there are is: "Many". On the whole, it's a very small percentage of the overall population obviously, but certainly, in some areas the concentration is higher.

_________________
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/donate.php">|A 100% RISKY FREE PROPOSITION| </a> |PLEASE VISIT SCAMWARNERS| |READ OUR F.A.Q.| |WHEN IN DOUBT CLICK ON THIS|

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Pastor Frank
Moderator


Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 11314
Location: Illuminati HQ


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

m1rkd1rk wrote:
Its basically the nigerian economy.


There are scammers worldwide, not just in Nigeria. Wink

Edit to add:
Quote:
It is the 12th largest producer of petroleum in the world and the 8th largest exporter, and has the 10th largest proven reserves and the country was also a founding member of OPEC


*Source

Yes, 419 scams rake in a ton of money, but I doubt it is "basically the nigerian economy"

_________________
"Father Juan are sure that you are man of God,because your behaviors showed you as unbeliever" -Mary R

"To sit at one’s table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a Squeezer pen – that is true happiness." -W Churchill

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
m1rkd1rk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 57


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh, but u know, nigerias the worst. I have nothing against nigerian people but it is true that a good 70% of that countries entire turnover is brought on by these scams.

_________________
"I am not a lier." - Russian Love Scammer
View user's profileSend private message
JMRazor
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 7103
Location: Yes


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will need to stop posting your percentages unless you can point to a verified source.

According to The Economist, the GDP of Nigeria for 2007 was $142 Billion. According to your figures, scammers rake in over $100 Billion. Sources please.

_________________
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/donate.php">|A 100% RISKY FREE PROPOSITION| </a> |PLEASE VISIT SCAMWARNERS| |READ OUR F.A.Q.| |WHEN IN DOUBT CLICK ON THIS|

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter


Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 139
Location: a step ahead of my lad


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be difficult to determine how many scammers are out there. Are you talking about 419 scammers, or scammers in general? If 419 scammers, would it be the ones who are presently active, and not counting ones who are on sabbatical? Or those who have dabbled? And then, how many would actually admit it? And how many would brag about it, only to find that they aren't actually 419-ers at all? Then there are the ones that sorta help out, but don't send the emails.



Quote:
But the number of actual human beings is 1 scammer for every 3 or 4 non scammers.

I think that 25% - 33% may be a bit high. But I really don't know. I would really hate to think that there are that many. It is possible that a lot of them with day jobs do it to supplement income. Most of us have day jobs and spend time baiting them, so they definitely can do this part time. One of mine was a security guard by day and did death threats in his spare time.

But you know, I have to admit that I often catch myself generalizing about Nigerians now. I sorta automatically assume that every Nigerian out there spends time at an internet cafe doing scams.

I was watching the Olympics and saw a Nigerian athlete on camera. My first thought, "well, nice to see that he's taking a break from his scams". I immediatley caught myself and realized that this is wrong!

_________________
Nigeria Safari DR. KOUSO JOSEPH-- COTONOU TO ACCRA

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer

Last edited by FabulousFiasco on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo Messenger
Mugatu
** Retired **


Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 3775
Location: The star of India


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This question crops up quite a bit, and no-one really knows the answer for definate. If you look at scamming worldwide, we're certainly talking towards the hundreds of thousands.. some more experienced members put the figure somewhere around 200,000 but it could be more. As scammers are by their nature pretty elusive, you'll never get a proper estimate.

We bump into some of the same ones because we tend to look for them in the same places.

_________________
pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
-C-
Account closed at users request


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 660
Location: Preaching on behalf of all the oppressed goats


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Call me egoist, but I'm going to quote myself from an <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103851">old thread</a> concerning the same subject.

Me Myself wrote:
there was interesting little information in J.R. McNeill and William H. McNeill's book "The Human Web. A Bird's-Eye View of World History" about Nigeria and Internet. The following quote can be somehat wrong, as I'm translating it to English, but percentages are as they were presented in the book.

"In the year 2000 60% of the people of the United States used Internet on regular basis and of South Koreans about 35%. In Brasil, however, only 6% were users of Internet and in Nigeria less than 0,1% of the population."


Yes, the statistic is eight years old, but I'd still be a little careful with generalizing statements.

I might as well quote what I estimated to be their numbers back in the old thread, as my opinion hasn't really changed since then:

Me Myself wrote:
As for how many there are currently, the answer is simple: too many. Back to baiting.

_________________
GoatMortar x34, Cellphone x16, Closed lad accounts x9+some

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
View user's profileSend private message
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 727
Location: Yes, absolutely!


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Very interesting.
Quote:
"In the year 2000 60% of the people of the United States used Internet on regular basis and of South Koreans about 35%. In Brasil, however, only 6% were users of Internet and in Nigeria less than 0,1% of the population."

IMO: In case the census is based on connectivity (i.e. customers with a dedicated connection) - Then the figure may be missleading. As we know most scammers (at least in w. Africa) use cafes... So each cafe connection could represent 100s of lads (?)

Oh, BTW, I read somewhere that JMRazor is in fact a lad... :yikes: See for yourself:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1211574&highlight=#1211574

(The fact that JMR reads The Economist certainly backs this up) Smile

_________________
you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru


Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 2340
Location: Enjoying all the love from Africa.


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
Oh, BTW, I read somewhere that JMRazor is in fact a lad... :yikes:


Shocked That explains why she asked me to marry her! Laughing

I think it would be easier to estimate sums than the number of scammers. A hitman probably can't earn as much as a professional maga.

P.S. Welcome to Eater Very Happy
View user's profileSend private message
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 5123
Location: Looking for Steward.


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fish in a Blue Bag wrote:
Does anyone have a feel for how many scammers there are out there? Is it a small concentration of lads sending many emails, or is it a lot, lot wider than that?


IMO, ONE is too many. Evil or Very Mad I am going to start a rumour that the number 419 is used because orignially there were only 419 scammers in the universe. Wink

Fish in a Blue Bag wrote:
Seems that every now and then we stumble over each others lads...


This is due to the Six (or Seven) degrees of Kevin Bacon, or because many baiters pick up their lads from Surplus, or because lads send out mass emails all of the time and the odds are that some us will get the same lad emails. Some sort of statistical thing.

_________________
Gold Coins here

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
JMRazor
Moderator


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 7103
Location: Yes


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Niagara, O roar again!,

I've been called many things while on Eater, but never a "she". Interesting.

_________________
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/donate.php">|A 100% RISKY FREE PROPOSITION| </a> |PLEASE VISIT SCAMWARNERS| |READ OUR F.A.Q.| |WHEN IN DOUBT CLICK ON THIS|

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
Vir
Master Baiter


Joined: 20 Jun 2008
Posts: 121
Location: in ur base killing ur mans


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
IMO, ONE is too many. Evil or Very Mad I am going to start a rumour that the number 419 is used because orignially there were only 419 scammers in the universe. Wink

Or how about that 4:19 is when they call it quits for the day? Presumably, they all take a break at 4:20. Wink

_________________
Stella: are you sleeping? Common your love is here, rest on my chest and let me talk to your ears

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
View user's profileSend private message
Shemp
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 10
Location: Great White North


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually saw this in The Inquirer (Tech news!) today. Not sure if the figure is correct but it seems to have at least some basis in fact.

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/08/22/nigerian-scam-victims-should

Shemp
View user's profileSend private message
Titania
Hell on wheels


Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 2442
Location: Rollin' rollin' rollin'


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So people who think they've won the lottery, or who think they're helping a refugee get his/her rightful funds, or helping a dying widow disburse her fortune to charity, or help the person they've fallen in love with get un-stranded -- all those people are guilty? Yes, to me they are guilty of being gullible and compassionate, but that isn't a crime in my book. Mad

_________________
i do not know you.you need to expanciate more - C0llins W3aver
those words really made me felt completely bad..and i had to dust my ass and wipe tears Micheal David
pony pony pony Mc Fry Goat Goat Closed lad accounts Mortar x 8
Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
View user's profileSend private message
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 589


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too many Evil or Very Mad

_________________
You are the uttermost foolishman i ever heard of mugu like your family will be licked by a dog - Dr.Timothy Landon

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter


Joined: 13 Mar 2008
Posts: 114


PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

m1rkd1rk wrote:
Yeh, but u know, nigerias the worst. I have nothing against nigerian people but it is true that a good 70% of that countries entire turnover is brought on by these scams.

Hmmm, pretty sure that this figure came from The Big Book of Talking Bollocks. Try not to just make stuff up, unless your baiting a scammer, as it lowers the integrity value of the entire forum.

Mod edited. TS

_________________
---------------------
"so i will make sure you are nail in the street, every body most see your dead soul in the street" W1ll1am B1lly, hitman and poet.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
View user's profileSend private message
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 0
Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was 132, 573 at last count. Wink

_________________
110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Nurse Nasty
Eloquent Noob


Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Posts: 7255
Location: Australia, where a dingo stole my eski


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Reaper, it's 132, 575. I just found two more lurking in JM's lad lounge.

_________________
[Support 419Eater] l [Get Premium!] l [Helpful stuff] l [ScamWarners]

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads


Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
sir scam alot
Doesn't share his goats


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 5076
Location: Louisiana


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are we talking about how many lads are now in Chad due to some strange church drawing them there? Laughing

_________________
Safari = Rev. JB Johnson. Lome to Parakou "i thought it will just be a day jouney. unknowingly to me that it will last up to one week."
Safari2 = Harrison: Owerri, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin and Accra, Ghana "i know ive been a sucker for twat "
Safari = (Group safari) Oy3nka Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Thank you so much for the embrassment."
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
View user's profileSend private message
Red
Flag Whore


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2543
Location: 6°27′11″N 3°23′45″E


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About 4, give or take.

They're just very creative.

_________________
United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
View user's profileSend private message
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 216
Location: The North Pole, sniping elves


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All we need to know is that there are loads of lads. It's that simple; I don't think we're ever going to get an accurate estimate.

_________________
YOU HAVE TO STOP SENDING ME SUCH MAILS. AND IF DO STOP, I WILL HAND YOU OVER TO POLICE.
-Martins 4kuf0r

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Tommo Shanter
Swiss Toni


Joined: 13 Jan 2006
Posts: 5379
Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>In actual fact there are only four in the world. He whose name is never mentioned locks them in the cafe with their scripts and God help any of them that don't come out with some juicy mayee. The word 'chop' in its literal sense springs to mind. Shocked

_________________
£1,052,334.30 (=US$2,121,125.60) lads fake cheques out of circulation (at 11/6/2008)
Closed lad accounts x135 (at 26/9/2008) Easter Egg 2013 Cellphone x138
"i see your not interested in the transaction but catching your fun, calling names and my muckery of me." - Usman Bello
"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
View user's profileSend private message
GomerPyle
Pervert Bastard


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 8876
Location: Wherever I lay my hat


PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're counting Mr G0mer, and there are hundreds of him, and that's just the one who are members of 419eater. If you add in the Lads who are him too then he is hundreds all on his own. Very Happy

I wonder what that pompous Nigerian diplomat's attitude would be about what baiters do. Would he also consider that the Lads are just victims of stupidity and greed too when they go on cross border treks chasing fools money ?

If so - maybe we could make him an honorary 419eater member, or am I just a cynic ?

_________________
Fake sites killed 1 x Australia 9 x United Kingdom 3 x 168 X Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2011
Pith Helmet - the 'Asparagus Kid' - Accra to Lome - You Must surly Die in The Name Of Jesus Christ
Pith Helmet - Steve - Lagos to Accra
Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
View user's profileSend private messageSkype Name
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



** Find out information about your IP address **


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT