SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

eBay to Tell Shoppers, No Checks or Money Orders

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news this may cut down on the lads who scam on ebay. Thumbs up http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y08/m08/i28/s01

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
eBay confirmed on Wednesday that sellers may accept checks and money orders after the policy goes into effect - as long as the request comes from the buyer and sellers do not solicit paper payments in listings or via email. Many sellers remain unaware of this fact, and others may be reluctant to accept paper anyway out of fear of eBay's Trust & Safety enforcement team.

That is from the article. So the lads will just have to request to pay by check and then they are back in the game Sad

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the Belgian ebay version also specifically warns not to use Western Union payments (and sending cash in an envelope)

Fight My Brute
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic