SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419eater is putting up road signs now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The county is under lockdown.

The area is cordoned off and the National Guard and SWAT are on scene. Shocked

If you can read the road sign behind it - that's not a problem.

I'm located far enough away to make it of little use in locating me, and anyway who's going to come looking for me in Greenland. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer - Are they using bait to catch the badgers???

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not very good with road signs (especially ones with speed limits on Embarassed ) but I'm not sure if it means - watch out or a badger will get you - or, I've seen a badger and I don't know what to do (but maybe that would be a question mark and not an exclamation mark), or, beware because badgers are just not very good drivers.

Wikipedia says

Quote:
It is usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume

So maybe there's a gang of them ! Shocked

Be afraid - be very afraid.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had questions about the Stanley bait, and I'm still not 100% convinced that Stanley isn't a badger. If he is a badger he's a damn good badger.

The shipping website was checked from Lagos, before Stanley left for Lagos. But it has also been checked numerous times from Aba, and ever since Stanley supposedly arrived in Lagos it has only been checked from Lagos. I'm not 100% sure what is going on. I tend to believe strongly that Stanley is for real, but the IP address of the August 20 check continues to haunt me.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not a Photoshop and I've been wanting to photograph it for weeks.

My mother thought I was insane - but she's correct so I wasn't too bothered.

It's on the way into Market Harborough from Leicester - (in Greenland Wink ) if anyone wants to check.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe some folks thought badgers were endangered, and when someone saw one he was overjoyed that they still exist.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know why they are putting up signs, it's not like they exist.

Titania: They are protected, but not because are endangered. It's because people aren't very nice to them.

Quote:
exclamation to indicate strong feelings
I bet they do have quite strong feeling about getting run over by all those reindeer sleds and such that are so very common throughout Greenland.

I had a close call with a badger (a real one, you know, has a stripey nose and giant teeth) a little while ago. I was out having a late night walk back from the pub when a rustling ensued from the bushes. Damn thing stayed next to me for 100m or so and then ran accross the road right in front of me.
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The warning signs are there to alert motorists to the dangers of running into one of those mythical beasts.
I can assure you that doing so can be a costly business.
I hit a large badger at about 60 mph on a road near where Gomers pic was taken (Desborough) and it caused just over £1,000 (USD2,000) of damage to the front and underside of my car.

From that day on I have believed in badgers and know just how harmful they can be. Sad

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The sign's on the wrong side of the road. How effective can that be. Wink
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i wonder if it has something to do with this

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BA - I believe the part of Greenland where Gomer lives drives on that side of the road. Wink

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, how smart can those people be if they don't even know what side of the road to drive on. Wink They should be warned of ANY animal in the road. Laughing Laughing

As they say over there: I'll get my coat.......
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I fear that someone has erred within this thread. Smile
Whilst over one third of the worlds motorists do drive on the left hand side of the road, those in Greenland drive on the right.
(except the odd one on his way home from the pub late at night).

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
Whilst over one third of the worlds motorists do drive on the left hand side of the road, those in Greenland drive on the right.

Most countries which drive on the left hand side of the road are or were members of the British Empire/Commonwealth. That or they have had a strong history of feudal knights who used their swords in their right hands - they would pass oncoming knights on horseback with their right side toward him (i.e. staying on the left hand side of the goat track) and that explains why Japan drives on the left hand side of the road as well.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definition of a pessimist - a person that looks both ways when crossing a one way street.

Definition of an optimist - a person who only looks in the direction that he expects the traffic should come from on a one way street.

What has this got to do with badgers you ask? Absolutely nothing.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it has already been pointed out, but the situation here is dire. People are driving on the wrong side of the road!

BTW, I worked for a UK company, and went over for a meeting. Had jet lag, loked left for approaching traffic, and very nearly stepped off in front of a speeding lorry. My astute coworker grabbed my arm literally half a second before the truck would have knocked me down.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
truck would have knocked me down.

Aside what side of the road we drive on, I suspect that this phrasing is regionally different as well.

I had three friends, from three different areas of the world, who each used the different phrases: "knocked down by a car" "hit by a car" or "run over by a car".

I say the car would hit you, knock you down and run you over. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I often drive on the left hand side (and live) in the US (and don't visit pubs) Laughing
Oh, I also live on a way way street Wink Laughing

edited to add --> That's what happens when talking to a 15 month old child and typing at same time. Embarassed
I won't change it so T's post below will not look 'odd'
Wink

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...

Last edited by justjay on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

justjay wrote:
Oh, I also live on a way way street Wink Laughing

Is that anything like a one-way street? And is it dead-end? And do you live at the end?

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a Siamese Twin and the only reason we go on Holiday to France is so my Brother gets a chance to drive

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Years back I used to go on holiday in the South of France regularly hiring a local car.

It was horrendously expensive but the chance to drive a car at a gazillion miles an hour and play at being super chic was too much for me to resist.

Two things ruined it for me - once, when I forgot that St Tropez have different coloured police cars and I got pulled in with a pile of others for failing to stop at a red traffic light. Honestly - if I hadn't gone I would have been rear ended. It once happened to me on a train crossing. Shocked Anyway, the fact I was in a local car and kept my mouth shut apart from some grunts, I was allowed to go. Very Happy

Secondly - the number of times I went to the wrong side to get in the car trying to be super cool. Embarassed

Not as bad as the time I was caught in traffic late at night in Cannes and a hooker tried to climb in through my window. If she could have found me a parking space I'd have let her in. Laughing

foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back on the subject of roadsigns, I wondered whether the one I picked for my avatar may be placed somewhere in Chad (rather than
the Shetlands where it actually is; made a special trip to see it a few years back...) since you are "Close to Twat"...?
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
Not as bad as the time I was caught in traffic late at night in Cannes and a hooker tried to climb in through my window.

Shocked Shocked

Quote:
If she could have found me a parking space I'd have let her in. Laughing

Confused

Isn't it allowed to use bumper stickers with a hired car?
I mean a text like "No Sex Please, We're British" on your car might stop certain kind of ladies trying to climb in through your window.
But if you nowadays stay in Greenland, I suppose anyone trying to climb in through your window is just somebody freezing outdoors... or a badger :yikes:

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone seen this one anywhere in RL:

The traffic signs should be taken seriously as there do exist badgers:

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a two way street in London where the rule is that you drive on the right. Admittedly, it is only a short one and is a dead end, but do you know which one and why?

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic