SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Stanley: The Ladcatcher Murders - ONGOING

View next topic
View previous topic

voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stanley, is a lad - a stupid one, but still a lad. Maybe you have read about him in My First Safari or in Stanley's Great Real Estate Bait or as the inspiration behind Monk Rock Island

If you EVER felt sorry for this guy or any other 419 piece of shit, please read this entire post. I am sure you will change your mind.

BTW:
-- For those that can't bring themselves to suffer my endless drivel, the punchline is Stanley's last email near the end of Chapter 3
-- The images are all only thumbnails. I didn't post full size images.

Chapter 1: The Ladcatchers
I first baited Stanley (as Mr Williams) as Bubba Ladcatcher. Stanley's format was loan and Ladcatcher wanted to borrow money for his son's businesses - Lad Jr owns Ladcatcher Baiters, a small fishing company and Lad III owns Ladcatcher Safaris, a hunt club. They needed to borrow funds to recover from a recent flood as Lad Jr's boat got stuck in the trees and Lad III's bus was crushed by a giant tree.

Image Image

When Ladcatcher went to WU to send the loaners fee, several masked men barged with shotguns and murdered 7 customers. Ladcatcher was badly shaken but not injured. He spent weeks in and out of the stress hospital and the businesses suffered tremendously. Soon after, strange men in black coats were seen stalking the house. The entore Ladcatcher clan was distraught.

Lad Jr wrote:
Mr Williams -

This is Lad Jr. We have been away, camping in the woods by the lake as there are men in black coats that have been watching our house. Lad III has been sneaking over to see if they are still there. They are. I am writing this from a Holiday Inn Express. They have pretty good doughnuts and coffee and the desk clerk isn't too smart so we keep telling her we checked in and we get to eat for free. We are going to see Daddy today. He has not been well since the incident. If the men do not leave, I fear we may have to leave the state for a while. Can we borrow more money? If we need to send money to open the loan account, i could send as much as $76-77,000. How much could we borrow with that opening deposit? Can I send it in several parts? It is in several banks. I have to go. Please write back.

Thanks. Lad Jr.

The Ladcatcher's ended up in a recent, tragic altercation with the Men in Black Coats ...
Quote:
Mr. Gills,

I am sorry but Daddy and Gramma and Grandpa are back at the stress clinic today. There are these guy in black coats that have been like creeping around our double-wide for a while. And Daddy finally went to talk to them and then they started arguing and all and then Grandpa went all nuts and went to the shed and got some dynamite that they used for the levees when it was all flooded here and he lit it and started waving it around and everyone was freaking out and then Daddy grabbed it and threw it as hard as he could into the field and then Boomer, he is our dog, well, he was our dog, and he was a hunting dog too, well Boomer saw Daddy throw that dynamite and must have thought Daddy was playing fetch or something cause he went to retrieve it and came prancing back to the trailer just as pretty as you please with that lit dynamite stick in his mouth and then everyone REALLY started freaking out and chasing him to get the dynamite back and that scared poor Boomer something awful so he ran and hid under the trailer and nobody could get him or get him to come out. It was pretty much a big mess and now we need to find a place to stay tonight and Momma went to Walmart to buy us some new underwear and now we need a new dog too.

I will tell Daddy I saw your email.

Ladette

Chapter 2: Enter the Mysterious Mr J
After Stanley had been dolla chopped several times, he sent an open letter to all the email addys that chopped him begging them to stop. Soon after, the mysterious Mr J - an American scammer with great powers -emerged from the shadows and took Stanley under his wings. Mr J required that Stanley share his format and several clients. He referred J to 3 clients ... 2 real victims and Ladcatcher. (The victims were appropriately warned while Mr J told Stanley they were gmail jokers and he has since told them to fuck off)

Stanley wrote:
Hello Brother,

I have a client from Memphis [this is Ladcatcher] can you go to the house and collect the Money???

But the problem with him is that he is scare as hudlums attached him the day he is suppose to pay money to me.

He has a house and two son and a wife. he is a business man, he is paying for his Loaners account {28,000 Pounds}. He have the money in the house but the son is confused to get the Money to Account from the bank.

He said they are some people watching them from their house.

I am thinking of a way to get the money from him.

Can you do HOME EQUITY TRANSFER. CAN YOU PUT MONEY INTO ACCOUNT FOR CLEINT IN LONDON AND USA. THE LONDON GUY DON'T HAVE MONEY BUT CAN PAY IF MONI ENTER HIS ACCOUNT IN BARCLAYS BANK LONDON.

STANLEY.

Stanley wrote:
THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD ME THAT EVERYDAY THAT THERE ARE MEN IN BLACK COT CLOSE TO THEIR HOUSE, WATCHING THEM AND THEY ARE AFRAID TO GO OUT.

Stanley wrote:
The MEMPHIS guy is so so Afraid don't know what to to to him man, he always talk about people around his House. i can't figure what to tell him man. But he need to pay that fucking money man.
... edited ...
Don't really know what to do to him man. He is Afraid.

Here is his E-mail: address:[email protected], Tell him your are Mr. Williams Accountant from London. And that you work with the company {zineth Finance London} and your collegue Elliot is sick and not in the office that is why i am sending you {Mr. Williams is my name man},That I have officially apointed you to get the 28,000Pounds from Him to open his account where we will remit his Fund okay.

Stanley wrote:
I just have to tell you the exact thing you needed to get the money from the Irish muderfucker who needs Loan.

He was supposed to send the 28,000 pounds to open his Loaners account.

He has been in the Hospital for some weeks or rather months just came back from the Hospital.

Before he came back i have been working with the Lad Jr, who is with the money from the Bank. I was the one who told them to open the Home Equity account. { The Black coat gys i dont fucking know them man}

So what next, the fucking money the Lad Jr told me is in the House in a locker.

So are you sending your Boz to the House now????

We need that fucking money man.

Insanity, Devils

Mr J told Stanley NEVER to use real names in his emails - I gave all the Real Estate mass characters code names that resemble their baiter names to help me keep everyine straight. Stanley chose the name "Satan Insanity" for himself.

Needless to say, Mr J told Stanley he would take care of everything. At great expense, sent his Agents to Memphis to check things out. The Agents followed the Men in Black Coat and even talked to a couple of them.

He dug up a tremendous amount of information about the Ladcatchers. Their businesses had suffered from the recent flood and neglect as they were afraid to leave the house, Ladcatcher had piled up medical bills dealing the the stress of the WU murders and they recently blew up their double-wide and killed their dog. Sadly, the Ladcatcher were now broke. Mr J wasn't happy that Stanley had sent him on a wild goose chase.

Mr J wrote:
Insanity.. my boysare on FISHMAN.dont' you worry u dont' fuck me i weont' fuckyou. FISHMAn spoent $22,000 at teh stress hospital all in cash.so he doesn't haveany fucking money left in the house and since he blewit up, he wentto the bankto borrow for a new one. they closed one of the equit accounts. FISHMAN III has nomoney as a tree fellon his safari club bus and he's been out ofbusiness ever since.But he does have a big ass life insurance policy.$200,000 He has taken to walking aroundthe house with 6 fuckign guns on his belt to keep teh black coats away. FISHMAN JR has teh fish businies.He has a daughter thatis 17.Heis also gay as a 5 dollarbill and has a boyfiend from England that writes sick fucking gayy lover letteers. Talking about dogs fuckign and shit. must be a sick inthe head *DELETED*, you sentme another loooser INsanity. forst a fuckign joker and now this. no wonder you are fucking poor.

The boyfriend from England is Stanley as Elliot. Turns out Lad Jr was gay and had a thing for him. So Elliot wrote nasty gay love letters to Lad Jr.

Ruthless and resourceful, J cooked up an idea to make some money off Ladcatcher despite the man's tragic circumstances. FISHMAN and MEMPHIS are codenames for Ladcatcher

Quote:
Insanity. ... edited ... you are goingyo need a goo dbank acocunt for FISHMAN. Heres the deal..I am goignto go to great expense to geta BIG PAY here. We split 60me/40you. you need a banl account to take $200000 and then send my 120000 to a grand cayman private accout,good. you opn the accoutn special and close the accoutn special fight after. Uunderstamnd?

Chapter 3: Murder in Memphis

Mr J wrote:
MEMPHIS is tomorrow. You wait. I have my boys on him npw.Patience

Stanley wrote:
Ok. Memphis tommarrow.

Insanity.

I WILL FIX THE REST CLEINT. FOR THEIR ARRIVAL WE HAVE THREE THIS FUCKVIN WEEK MAN. GIVE ME A CLAP MAN. Smile.

lOVE YA.

INSANITY.

Mr J's agents got into position and reported back to him. He forwarded the report to Stanley ...

Quote:
I just got a reportfrom my agents in mempis.Doyou knowher??? you should. LOL.She's gonna makeyou BIGPAY like you never saw before.

J

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Stanley wrote:
yea!!! she is always in the house.

Insanity

Stanley, you are a lying sack of shit.

Mr J wrote:
Not for long LOL

J

We went on to trade dozens of emails on the Real Estate Bait on Monday Night. Stanley worked all nigh ... 6pm to 11am Nigeria. On Tuesday night he received 2 emails from a Mr J associate ... with several attachments.

mista gee wrote:
oui YOU are being Isanity now, Mr J has askin me to send you sumtingherespecial for you, mon, yes! don't be writing me now. mista gee,. ghost.

Image Image Image Image

mista gee wrote:
Mr J is askin me to send one more ting. don't be foool.

Image Image Image

J then checked in with Stanley ...
J wrote:
i clean two problems today, i dont' want to have to clean any more now. its too bad you couldn't be in jamaica today. its was theh funniest thing I ever saw until we cut his balls off. I snapped a picture justfor you.

i had MEMPHIS cleaned today too.i trust my boy mistagee sent youwhat i asked.we have FISHGIRL safenow. I am sureyou will hear frm FISHMAN very soon.He will be happy to pay your loaners fee now. 60me.40you. dont' fuckmen on this. no more problems. i hope i am very clear. i will have an agentcall at the correcttime with instructions for my pay.

J

Smile Here's the photo I sent Stanley of the rougue Jamaican Agent ... had to throw a little humor in here somehow

The next morning, Mr J received accolades from Stanley ...
Quote:
Hi, J.

I am pretty cool with the informations your Guys sent to me. Who are those cops, you arranged that??? Smart Dude that is what you are?? and what the hell is that mama doing on top of that old dude?? LOL.

I am fixing everything. I will get to you sooner with the HLS for. I Have finished filling them i will go out and scan back to you.

Where are you now. Your boys did a very clean Job man. Clap for you from me big one Dude. you 60 me 40 no problem. we work deals together. One love.

Insanity.

Mr J told Stanley to make sure he has a Homeland Security Fraud and Anti-Terrorism Number and, if he didn't have one, to fill in the HLS forms. Then Stanley's account would be able to accept the $200,000 loaners fee to provide a $2 million loan for Ladette's safe return.

Stanley, posing as Mr Williams, emailed Kim (from the Monk Rock Bait) asking if she had copies of the blank forms .... I was beaming with pride as I realized I have my lad on the search for his own forms

Here is part of their brief exchange ... that took place AFTER Stanley received all the photos and ransom note ...

Kim wrote:
Anyway, I attached the files. Do you have more business in the United States?

Love Ya - Kim

Stanley wrote:
Thank you for the update. I have some business transactions in the united Stated in Mempis. Lol.
Love ya. I will Talk to Elliot. today.

Yes, Stanley ... Lol. ... a murder and kidnapping ... Lol. Very funny.

Today, the Ladcatchers notified family, friends and business associates ...

To all the Ladcatcher Family Friends, Family and Business Associates

Ladcatcher wrote:
It is with great shock and sadness we regret to inform you of the untimely passing of our beloved Son, Brother and Father Bubba Williams Rollins Ladcatcher III, affectionately known throughout Yoknapatawpha County and Northern Misssisssippi as Lad III.

While our family has been besieged with tragedy after this spring's floods and cyclones, we NEVER imagined it would come to this. Please join us in a minute of silence. Thank you.

As many of you know there was a tragic gangland murder in downtown Memphis where 7 hapless victims lost their lives to shotgun blasts to the head. Ever since then, strange men in black coats have been seen about town and stalking outside our home. I witnessed the event and to be honest, the cheese just slipped right off my cracker. And I know that the boys at the Beaver Lodge is calling me Loony Laddie, too.

While these Men in Black Costs have been seen putting quarters in stranger's parking meters when the time had expired and helping old ladies across the street for tips, they are in general a freaky scary bunch of hoodlums and have caused us great discomfort. And, as most of the county knows, a recent altercation ended up in ol' Boomer running under the double-wide with a stick of dynamite and we all know how that turned out. By the way, thanks to Wal-Mart for the free underwear and to Ms. Dingleberry for the new dog.

Lad III had just returned from safari and was on Men in Black Coats security patrol yesterday when his head exploded like an over ripe watermelon at a Gallagher show. We thought he'd been down to Gambol & Japes Joke Shop again, but when the brains started ooozing onto the street we realized this was no Hot Pepper Gum.

Services will be help for lad at Larry Cableguy's Funeral Parlor and Tire Recycling Center on Route 419A, just down from Aunt Jamomma's Squat and Gobble Grill.

Please also note that Ladette was so upset about Uncle Lad III's passing that she has run off. If you see her please ask her to come home now.

Sincerely,

The Ladcatcher Family

Chapter 4: TO BE CONTINUED

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just awesome... Stanley's got a hook in him like a shovelhead!
I was bummed about the lack of full-size pics, 'til I saw that poor little guy under Bertha. I am now very grateful for your choice.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 4: The Trap Is Set

So, Stanley is now fully aware that Lad III is dead with "his head exploded like an over ripe watermelon at a Gallagher show" and Ladette is in a box being held for ransom by the same guys that killed Lad III. Yet, the scam goes on ... in a long winded, incohereant babbling sort of way, but is goes on and Stanley writes to the Ladcatcher Family ...

Stanley's actual formatting
Stanley aka Mr. Williams, the loan officer, wrote:
HI Lad Catcher {BLOOD BROTHER LAD},

I have been sober all the day reading this your mails, can't even reply to you and don't know what to say to you.

First, I am really sorry for all that you have gone through all these while in the hands of those Black Coat Men.

Oh Lad III God. I pray he sleep well in the Lord. God Have mercy on Us.

Please, Dear Brother on-behalf of my Finance, I am really sorry for what Happened to you and your Family.

Please dear Take Heart. Life is pretty cruel Here. But God will release his mercy upon you again.

Loan Request of {$2,000,000 Million USD}, I will kindly Apply for the Request for Urgent Release of the Fund to me in terms of Urgency to a good friend, for Urgent Help for his Family Affair.
I have Apply for the release of 1 Milloin USD when you where in the Hospital, so I will have to Apply for another 1Milloin to make it complete, to be wired to your Loaners account Urgently.

I am doing this as a help to my Brother, we have been friends for so long now.

Here is what you will do Urgently:

Remit the Money /Fund to Swiftly Activate your Loaners account so that we can wire the 2 Milloin Equivallent into the account Linking to your Equity account so that you can withdraw Urgently.

You have to be Fast as There is pretty few Clients who needs Loan higher that this 2, Milloin Dollars$, so i will suspend theirs and Urgently Do this For you Urgently as the case is right now.

Get Back to me as soon as you finish reading this E-mail, Best Wishes a with respect to you and your Lovely family on the Tragedy of The Missing Girl. I will make sure you have that Money into your Loaners account so that you will have your Daughter back to you. and I know this will release you a little bit from what is happening to you right now, don't worry I know how you feel right now Bubba Ladcatcher.

urgently Please,

Just going to Arrange the papers to Make the Company remit the Money to you fast into your Loaners account as soon as you have the Money Wire.

Note: Do not Use that Elliot account as we have Shut the Account down due to We where afraid not to loose Money when all these where happning as we gave to Lad Jr the Account informations. I shall Furnish you with another good account as soon as I have your Update to this Email in regards to the Loaners account Official Openining Urgently.
Regards,

Mr. Williams.

Accept my sincere Sympathy.

We have a concurrent mass bait going on Stanley that this bait grew from. Mr J has provided Stanley several wealthy real estate investors, was able to find out all kinds of information about Ladcatcher very quickly, and 2 of Stanley's real victims were revealed to be "gmail jokers" (and appropriately warned). We are also sharing information with Jayhawk and Gadget on the laptop safari. So, Stanley is now pretty convinved that Mr J is very powerful and completely ruthless.

In case there is any doubt in Stanley's mind about what Mr J is capable of, we also have one more very convincing prop to send him.

So, with Stanley comletely bought in to our reality, it's now time to set up the real part of this bait - Stanley's job is to get Lad III's $200,000 life insurance money as the advance fee for the $2 million ransom loan. Mr J is entitled to 60%, $120,000.

Of course, there will be many forms and delays, the money will never come ... the ruthless Mr J will certainly not be pleased with Stanley ... and, eventually, Mr J will become convinced that Stanley is chopping his dolla. If we have done our job, Stanley will be scared of his own shadow.

Mr J wrote:
MEMPHIS is clean. We sent FISHMAN a package today. Believe, meHe will open that loaners account now. You tell me urgently when he contacts you. Send me what he sends you.If he doesn't say You tell him to make the insurance so it goes direct to you. If the pay goes to him first, the FBI will trace and gettoo hot now. Deal only with the insurance company. You sedn me an email that says I UNDERSTAND ONLY WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY,

my agent will very soon send you a nice picture of FISHMAN III we now have today. Stay with me. Thisis the big game. YOu can learn and be rich with me.or a ghost. you decide. soonest.

send update on all clients. and the HLS.we now NEED that number. were are the rest of the form.

J

Stanley is just beside himself with joy ... and he sends further instructions to Ladcatcher.

Quote:
yea Memphis is begging now, we get the money soon all the update sent to you.

Insanity.

You men did great man.

Quote:
HI Lad Catcher {BLOOD BROTHER LAD

I will Further give you update about the Insurance to enable no delay of the Fund into your account# as soon as you update me about the account official opening now.

I am waiting, will go out to make the sure they sign the 2 million cheque to be wired to your Loaners account, Urgently.

Regards,

Mr. Williams.

Accept my sincere Sympathy.

He forwards Mr J the email to Ladcatcher and emails Mr J - thrilled about Ladcatcher's panic - and asking Mr J's advice?!? C'mon, Stanley. I thought you were a pro at this?

Quote:
Yea Brother,

He is Begging me for the Loan now. I have him.

Tell me more on how to get the Money from Him.

... edited - The Great Real Estate Bait stuff ...

Insanity.

Mr J wrote:
Insanity. Send menow what FISHMAN has dent to you.Urgently.

J

Ladcatcher begs Stanley for help and attaches the photo and ransom note he received in the package Mr J referred to. As requested, Stanley forwards it to Mr J ...

Ladcatcher wrote:
MR WILLIAMS

PLEASE MR WILLIAMS I NEED YOUR HELP> I AM BEGGING YOU!!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TURN>

THIS IS LADCATCHER. YOU MIGHT HAVE SAW THE EMAIL WE SENT. LAD III HAS BEEN MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY THE MEN IN BLACK COATS!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE!!!!! LAD JR IS VERKLEMPT.. GOD HAS SET TO PUNISH ME AS THAT I NOT THE WORST!!!! THEY NOW HAVE LADETTE!!!AND THEY ARE GONNA KILL HER.

THE POLICE SAY NOT TO TELL ANYONE ANYTHING BUT I HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO TURN. THE MEN IN BLACK COATS WANT $2 MILLION US OR SHE WILL DIE!!!!!!!!! MR WILLIAMS, AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I NEED YOUR HELP [email protected]!!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOAN ME THE MONEY FOR THE RANSOM???? THE POLICE AND FBI SAY NOT TO PAY BUT THEY KILLED LAD III AND I KNOW THAT THEY WILL KILL HER TO. MOMMA IS HYSTERICAL. I WILL PAY ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING YOU ASK.

TODAY A BIG BLACK DOG CAME AN LAID ON THE PORCH. HE HAD SOMETHING TIED ON HIS NECK. IT WAS A ENVELOPE WITH A NOTE AND PICTURE. PLEASE GOD LOOK FOR YOUR SELF AND SEE. I AM DESPERATE. I NEED $2,000,000 OR MY BABY IS DEAD. I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THAT I HAVE.

PLEASE GOD HELP ME I AM BEGGING YOU.

LADCATCHER

Image Image

I dropped in a little inside joke for kicks...

Mr J wrote:
Insanity. excellent job. you will be rewarded. ... EDITED ... You are learinng the big game.finally. You will be amazed at what i have in mind for you. You will havemany fans in myy organization if you contiue to cooperate, I hail.

J

While Stanley was exchaning emails with Mr J, he was also exchaning emails with Mr J's associate in Memphis - Mista Gee - the "cleaner" who committed the murder and kidnapping. Mista Gee is the one sending Stanley the photos. Stanley's first email was an excited congratulations on a job well done... and Mista Gee reveals that Mr J might need him to come to Africa ...

Stanley wrote:
Regards from Insanity, you guys did great man. CLAP TO YOU. I will get to you more good Jobs. Mr. J is very happy with you man. I am working on some good cleints too no problem we split good money man.

One love.
Insanity.

mista gee wrote:
oui Ah sey one. Mr J is one very bad bwoy, mon. no flee. nevah. thinkin I'm comin to Afrika jus soon, special.Where you are in Aba Abia State, yes. might be gettin hot for me now.be writing me one time only now. mista gee,. ghost.

Stanley wrote:
We see when you come to Africa. No permanent at a place man.
Move around. Might now be in Aba anymore. For the next 4 or more months.
Lol. where are you now??

Mista Gee's final email contains our final prop in the Ladcatcher murder ...

Mista Gee wrote:
oui Don't you be worryin on I am being me now. When Mr J want; I willcome to you. Afrika is not soo bigHe askin me to send you sumting here one time more.See it my work. don't be writing me now. mista gee,. ghost

Image NSFW
Ladcatcher Evidence Photo
Image NSFW

and Stanley about craps his pants ...

Stanley wrote:
Hi, J.

Who Blow Lad III head. Fuck Fuck. This Cruel man. Fuck. Poor Human.

WTF?

Tell me man.

Mr J wrote:
Now, Insanity. I cant' tell you that. You are not freaking on me now, are you>? Stay with me, son.I said this ia the big game for big pay.I said FISHMAN would be happy to pay anything you ask. He has begged.to send you money.OUR money now.60/40 yes? GLADES will come and if you are worried he will not meet an end in Seatt;e

J

It's been a long night for Stanley. Convinced Mr J is not a man to be messed with, he gets on the stick and produces a 10 page Homeland Security form and records Deep in the Heart of Texas for MR GLADES as part of The Great Real Estate Bait. Finally, at 6:30AM Nigeria time, he calls it a night ...

Stanley wrote:
Sent:Thu 8/21/08 1:36 AM

have been awake man i need some fucking rest my head is almost out of its position \\

Mr J wrote:
Thu 8/21/08 1:44 AM

Insanity. Good night. sleep tight. don't let the big bugs bite. But remember,the big game never sleeps.

J

Stanley wrote:
Sent:Thu 8/21/08 1:48 AM

see ya in the next 6-7hours from now.

I hail you. tight man.

One love.

insanity.

Stanley receives this from Ladcatcher the next day, learning the heartless Mista Gee paid a visit to the Ladcachers and he is a monster of a man. We also set up the next point of pain for Stanley as the local police, unable to handle a crime of this magnitude, were calling in a Hoodlum Murder Specialist from the UK ...

Quote:
Mr. Williams,

Thank you so much for you help!!! Please tell me what I need to do to get the $2 million to pay these men to release Ladette!! I will do whatever you ask!!!

We were out searching for her and clues yesterday. We started searching the swamps today and I will join the search party now. Lad Jr and me will be gone for the next few days, so I won't be able to respond to your emails until late at night. Please HELP ME!!!

Your associate, Mr. Ali Mistagee came by the house this morning with the beautiful flowers (Ms Ladcatcher broke down in tears) and your generous contribution to the new Lad III Hoodlums in Black Coats Protection Fund. Thank you very much. He is such a warm and compassionate man, but he looks like a giant. He must be 7 foot tall and 350 pounds. Holy GOD! I would love it if he found these men and ripped them limb from limb and I bet he could do it too.

The Sheriff Taylor and Deputy Fife came by today too. They told me this investigation was too complicated for them to handle so they are bringing in a Hoodlum Murder specialist from England. I don't know his name but I told them I had a friend in England and I was going to send you some money for a loan when I saw the Western Union murders and that is how this all started. They said he would probably want to talk to you, so I gave them your email address.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP MR WILLIAMS. WE ARE HOPING FOR LADETTE'S SAFE RETURN.

Ladcatcher

To be continued ...

edit: Made Lad III a link. TS

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."

Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
32MBToolkit

Last edited by voudoujoe on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 5: The Insurance Company Set-Up

So, Stanley knows who killed Lad III and who has Ladette. Makes absolutely no difference to him at all. He even goes so far as to assure Ladcatcher that she is going to be OK. What a low-life. It's nice to see he is still touting banks accounts only.
Quote:
Sent:Fri 8/22/08 12:38 PM

Hello Brother, LAd

Thanks for your mail, I have been Busy in the office today MAKING arrangment to get the additional FUND of 1 million USD ready for you. I am really sad for what happend to you. My Agent told me he visited you with what I told him to come with A Flower. Sorry once more.

What you need now as everything is ready remaining your Loaners account. You Need to do that I will handle your Insurance For you so that there will be no more delay to the Fund hitting your Official bank account within the said date of Funding.

You need to be fast to make the Payment so that I can Fund the Loaners account, so that they will be able to wire the money to you urgently.

Do this fast.

Note: The Amount you have to remit is to be Wire fast only through bank to Bank wire. Urgently so we can finance you inaccordance.

I will provide to you the account where you will remit the Money as soon as you get back to me.

Don't worry Ladette will be okay. I can Have my Agent searching for her.

She will be save. Don't worry Brother i will do everything to make you happy again.

Mr. Williams

On Saturday and Sunday, Stanley was on safari. He didn't get a chance to respond to Ladcatcher's pleas.
Quote:
Sent:Sun 8/24/08 1:02 AM

Mr Williams ... for the love of God, where are you? PLEASE. The black dog came back today. He was carrying a package ... with Ladette's necklace and HER FUCKING FINGER!!! They told me to put a red light in the window if were intended to pay. I did bit I don't know how much time we have. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Quote:
Sent:Mon 8/25/08 8:05 AM
Mr. Williams

I just received this. I will go have lunch and order cherry pie as he said. PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU??
By the way, the men in black coats are gone.

Ladcatcher
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> From: xxx
> To: xxx
> Subject: the girl
> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 04:49:55 -0700
>
> we have not heard of our reqyest. the girl is safe still. her finger
> will not be missed as much as her life. go to your diner. have lunch.
> order cherry pie if you intend to pay; apple pie if you do not. lets
> end this now. do not write me; ghost.
>
Ladcatcher

Quote:
I love the compassion in his first email in 2 days ...
Mon 8/25/08 5:05 PM

Sorry,

I am Back.

Lets work now.

Stanley then requests for $2000 for help with the paperwork. Mad And a offers up a bank account - but it's the same one I've seen 10 times and I thought he said was closed. Maybe he forgot.
Quote:
Mon 8/25/08 5:28 PM

Dear Blood Brother,

They sent me a mail, that i should work with you fast or else they will get the girl killed, how did they got my email.
So this is what i want from you now, Go and send the sum of $2000USD to Elliot now, he is working with me. I need you to do that so that My lawyer can give to him all the neccessary Materials today. This is very important Lad, do not let anyone know about this Money. this is between me and you. And the Insurance company contacted me today also. Will let you know when I get the slip of the bank payment to Elliot now.

Send to me the deposit Payment slip, for verifications.
PAYMENT INFORMATION
Full banking informations; which are as follows:

The idea now if to get him to The Insurance Company (Akai) who will delay and form him to death. So, Ladcatcher has little money and can't access the money he has.
Quote:
Sent:Mon 8/25/08 10:22 PM

THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK!!! We are worried sick about Ladette. The FBI has been here all week. They think I know something about this as my business has been in trouble. They follow me everywhere - worse than the Men in Black Coats.

I am afraid I cannot send the money you asked for. They have locked all my bank accounts and home equity lines. I am allowed to get $46.70 each day for food and living expenses for me a Momma Ladcatcher (2 times the $23.35 Federal per diem rate for government employees). Last night Ms. Ladcatcher won $25 in a poker game with some of the dumber FBI agents. They have also locked Lad Jr's accounts and shut down the safari and baiter business to look for clues. They found a lead pipe in the study and rope in the kitchen. I told them they were nothing but they wanted to interview the neighbors. They talked to both Ms. Plum and Colonel Mustard. It was quite embarrassing.

PLEASE HELP US WITH THAT LOAN. I can offer you the insurance money, that's all I have. I went and ordered pie but couldn't eat a bite.

I have NO IDEA how they got your email address. But I also have no idea how they got Ladette either.

Quote:
Mon 8/25/08 10:37 PM

Thanks for the update. I will help for the Loan as i have promised but, i need that insurance money to be sent so that i can officially open the Loaners account then we can wire the equivallent of 2 million USD, into it.

Regards. Mr. Williams.

Quote:
Sent:Mon 8/25/08 10:46 PM

Mr. Williams

I don't have it yet. If they send it to me, the FBI will probably lock the money in my account. Can we arrange to have the insurance company send it to you directly? That is our only chance! I will tell the insurance company to deal with you directly. That way the FBI can't think I killed Lad III and kidnapped my own beautiful grand daughter.

Looks like we are finally going to get another account ... I think this belongs to a Lad friend of his or it will be his personal savings (?) account.
Quote:
Sent:Mon 8/25/08 11:52 PM
Attention Lad,

That Idea is very good. I will receive the money and send to you the remaining is that okay after i fund the Loaners account. I will have my agent deliver to your House. I will use my Private or My Bank Manager account in West Africa so that they will not trace it.

Love ya!!!!! update me now

Urgent.

They Mailed me again, telling me to act fast. did they mail you tooo???

Mr. WIlliams

To be continued ...

32MBToolkit
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This episode is a little boring, but we continue to move things along. Stanley has been really busy with the dozen baiters on the Great Real Estate Bait and Jawhawk's continuing computer thread.

Stanley (aka Mr Williams) hears from the insurance company regarding the $200,000US dollars only...

Akai as William Hicks wrote:
8/25/08 5:13 PM
Dear Mr. Williams,

It has recently come to our attention that you have made an insurance claim on an insured client of ours, Mr. Bubba Ladcatcher III. My name is William Hicks and I have been assigned to your case.

According to our records, the insurance policy on the individual was valued at 200,000 USD.

As a normal part of our claims procedure, we will be collecting preliminary information to determine whether you are eligible to receive this claim. In the event that you are found to be eligible, we will then work out a payment plan and will allocate the funds to you.

The first item I will need from you is your HLS number. If you can provide that to me, we can begin the process. I will need additional information from you as per Department of Homeland Security protocol, and also information that is needed per company policy.

Please reply to this message with your HLS number first and foremost. I will also require additional information including a valid identification, valid bank account number (as we will transfer the funds directly into your account), and Power of Attorney documents signed by a barrister.

I look forward to working with you, Mr. Williams.

Signed,

There may have been other emails that I didn't see, but ol' Stanley is NOT happy about the effort it takes to work with insurance companies ...

Mr Williams wrote:
8/25/08 6:14 PM

Memphis Insurer want me to produce my Id Card as the Real Mr. Williams. Advice.

He also want account with my name as Mr. Williams and HLS #

And company Identity. They are demamding too much here.

Should i tell them to send to the the family.???

Urgent.

Of course, he'll have to do what the insurance company wants ...

Mr J wrote:
8/25/08 6:14+ PM

MEMPHIS. DEAL ONLY WITH THE INSURANCE COMAPANY ... did Mr Gomer not chop your pay? do you want him to chop 200,000US. 60% is mine; it would not be good for you ifyou let Gomer get this money, my friend. the insurance company will ask for papers -- what did you expect they would do to send you 200,000>>?? goto western union and sent you a mtcn? Insanity. it is $200,000!!!!!!!!!! Make an ID. Us ethe pictire i sent you . Ue the HLS# Elly May gave you.

Sigh, more advice (pronounced dis-ed-you-kay-shun)

Mr Williams wrote:
8/25/08 7:50 PM

Gee Read this carefully::::

About MEMPHIS:::

Memphis Know i am in London, so cannot collect money from him as in Nigeria.

Advice. Urgent.

Mr J wrote:
8/25/08 8:18 PM

Insanity. ... Americans know NOTHING about Africa and nothing about UK banking. They are fucking idiots and know very little about the world. Tell him you are in London, Nigeria. You bank has branches all over the world. It is a common mistake that people confuse London, Nigeria with London, England. Trust me on this one.

J

It's been a few days as Stanley has been sick and pretty busy with the Real Estate deal ...

Quote:
8/29/08 1:54 AM

Insanuty. What's going on with thsi? There's 200k here. The girl is being a real pain in the ass and this job iscosting me a fucking fortune. I've got three agents on travel now. do you have any idea what a safehouse in memphis costs? a shit load of money. plus i had to pay mista gee fo rthe overtime to get the black coats and FISHMANIII clean,d. please collect so I can call my agents from memphs. yes?

J

He needs more help, but I've been a little occupied lately ...

Mr Williams wrote:
what do i do about the isurance money urgently. need that pay to stay connected man. i am patient as u told me to be man.
like the cucumber now. i wanna know how to play the big game with ya.

Love ya brother.

He told me he had been sick with stress again and whined abotu the work and then threatened to quit again and I just ignored him ...

Quote:
9/02/08 6:25 AM

j.
Do i say u are wicked? i don't even know what to say, I told you i am sick no reply for atleast sorry for your associate u have made you some money huh.

anyway that is my cross. I am well a little bit.

how is ur guy at memhis they insurance is not responding now.

i have given to them my HLS# since 3 -4 days now.

Urgent

So a little ego stroking is in order ... but not too much.

Mr J wrote:
9/02/08 7:59 PM

insanity.. I am sorry you have been ill. it has been very stressful as many clients are on my neck. the agents in MEMPHIS say there are new police . i see many clietns are close to your pay. that is good,you will feel better then, yes. have you been contacted by HOP SING WOO> what did a jopb on old SETIN. LOL. Won Boc Gai is a bigger badder motherfucker than even MR GLADES. that little problem is now clean. we have nly to collect the seattle pays.

Has the insurance company comtacted you>? xometimes insrance companyes they are slow,be patient.

J

Mr J wrote:
Tue 9/02/08 10:09 PM

Insanity. What is happenig wiht the FISHMAN insurance? I have to pay my associates in MEMPHIS. They are growing tired of waiting.

J

32MBToolkit
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the goals on this bait is a long safari where Stanley is convinced Mr J is coming after him for chopping his dollar and he flees to a safehouse somewhere out of Mr J's grasp - like Chad. I figured that if Stanley thought he was being watched locally, he would further buy in to our reality. So to help, I've given a shot at recruiting a lad to be one of my Associates on the ground in Nigeria to keep an eye on Stanley. Except, this guy is in Accra - so maybe I get a cheap safari out of it.

So, I grabbed all the addys from lads that responded to a recent mass insult email and sent this ...

To the Insult Responders, Mr J wrote:
Friend. Forgive me my past email . I sent to you to see how if you were in th egame. I am inb the game like you, but I am american with american clients.. I have an associate in Africa that I no longer trust and offer to partner for your services. He will receive a large pay very soon with a sum that belongs to me. I must finid a new associate to keep an eyebrow on him so he doesnt' get smart and tey to chop me. That is all.

I got a bunch of responses, but this one has gone the farthest ...

Betty wrote:
I am Nija but live and work in Accra 4 some years now ,We can work 2gether if u want us to too. My number is 00233 249882495 ,call me any time let talk .
NIJA 4 LIFE. CODE NAME .COMPUTER OPERATION 1

Mr J wrote:
friend. good on for your email, but no phone. the game is dangerous in the US; no one in my organization knows my name or my voice. this how the Network remains safe and i keep my agents safe.

you will have an oppoortunty to talk with my agent in Nigeria. in fact you must contact him. he will confirm what I tell you. you can watch and listen on my behalf. keep my man honest to our deal. that is all i ask of you. i will offer $40,000 for your services.

i am expecting a big pay from a client in the USA. $200,000. 60%me. i am growing concerned that my African man can no longer be fully trusted. i play only in the big game and my transacitons demand the utmost secrecy and confidentiality; i cannot stress this enough.. email me urgently and I eill provide more details, yes. [email protected] provide me your format so that I know you are in the game use the
codeword WHACK-A-MOLE.

Betty wrote:
BROTHER , THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL TO ME ,IT CONTENT CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD.I AM READY TO WORK WITH U AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY YOU ,SEND THE DETAILS AND INFORMATIONS SO I CAN BE ACQUITTED WITH MY NATURE OF MY OUR FOLLOW UP ON UR BEHALF . I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU . BETTY EMMANUEL .

So, this is very long but I wanted to sound as credible as possible. This is where most of my 7-10 responses fell off. Live and learn ...

Quote:
friend. read this carefully. if you choose to participate, i will provide you contact information to my agent and the security modalities required to maintan the confidentiality of our network. your fee for this transaction will be $40,000US.

i am Mr. J. i am an american that found this game as a maga. i was a fool once. i learned from a master and now i am in the game. i know americans and understand them in a way you can only dream of. i play no small clients.

i have an associate; we will call him Mr I. he asked my help with a client that would not pay. i have contacts that can do things that you cannot and are willing to do things most are not.. i found the reason for Mr I's troubles and i dispatched agents to clean the problem. our client is now motivated to pay quickly. Mr I will soon receive $200,000US. that is all you need to know.

i am to receive $120,000 for my services. this is a very large sum for Mr I. i am certain he is tempted to escape our deal and he cannot be trusted. however, at this time, i do not have an agent available to watch him. he must be tended carefully as he has this and many more clients i have hooked on a very big pay job.

i ask for your services to contact Mr I, to keep an watch on him that he does not act foolishly and to report back to me his actions. you will collect my money; you will keep $40,000 and you will send the rest to an account on my instructions. if i find you can be trusted, you will be offered assignments with even greater rewards.

understand, friend, i do not play small games and i have little patience. my network is successful and it is run as a business. if you do this, you must see it thru. you may be watched also. if you cross me, the consequences will be severe. if you do well, you will be handsomely rewarded.

at all times, you will only refer to me as Mr J. You will not speak of me or write of me to anyone unless instructed. All of my agents will afford you the same security.

if you choose to proceed, you will provide me 2 things immediately: (1) a secure name by which you will be known in The Network and (2) a secure personal phone number on which my agent may contact you.

after you agree to my deal, you will be contacted. we will require some information of you and my agents will check that you are not EFCC or in league with others that cannot be trusted. if you do not accept this offer, you will not hear from me again.

make your decision urgently as there is little time

Betty is still in ... all it takes is 1 Smile

Betty wrote:
DEAR MR J , AM IN AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE ,I WILL WORK WITH YOU AND ALSO I REALLY THINK YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE I AM NOT LEAVING IN NIGERIA AND WILL NEVER WORK WITH THE EFCC OR ANY OTHER SECURITY AGENCY.AS FOR MY PERSONAL DETAILS YOU WILL GET IT WHEN YOU ASK OF IT,JUST BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU GOT WHAT YOU ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR ,BECAUSE FOR ME THAT MONEY IS WORST THE RISK INVOLVED .HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOONEST CAUSE AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU .CALL ME MR B.

Mr J wrote:
friend. Iam sorry. but Mr. B is all ready taken byan associate. I will call you TATER SALAD. your conatct is expecting your call and you may verify what I hve told you with him. before i release Mr. I's phone, I must have your name and phone contact number and secure email address. in matters such as these, we will often use encrypted email to make certain the FBI is not hot on us. you may soon receive an emial about encryption. this is my organization. fi you receive it, it means we must take extra precaution.

send my your contact details and i will get you instruciton for contacting our associate a nd the security modelities that must be used. welcome to The Network., for yor first assignment.

The subject of his email: "TATER SALAD NOTED ." Smile
TATER SALAD wrote:
Dear Broda , I understand and everything is ok,I am Ehimarie Ehiagwina I was born in the late 70s and I am from Edo State.I have given my direct mobile 00233 249882495.I await to hear from you and get my first assignment . BYE 4 NOW

So, Mr J wrote with the security modalities to set up the phone call ...

Mr J wrote:
TATER SALAD. It is time for you to contact my associate and let him know you will receive my share of teh pay. Carefully follow these security modaalities and recall that he is not to be fully ytrusted.

Tel: +234 {0} 807-957-8735

When you call say exactly this: Mr J sends the messenger. They call me TATER SALAD. What do they call you?
He will answer you with his Network codename. Then he will ask you a security question. You will respond: CHEVY 10 K DARLIN.
Then you will ask your security question: Who is the client in MEMPHIS. He will answer "FISHMAN. I am to receive the funds."

To show this is no joke, you may ask him the following:

How much is the pay? He will respond.
How much is for Mr J? He will respond.
Who will send the funds? He will respond.
Do you have account to receive the funds? He will respond.
Do you have the HLS# Elly May gave you? He will respond.

Tell him "I will contact you at the right time to receive the funds for Mr J. The Network is watching. Over and Out." Then hang up.

Tell him these things and nothing else. Email me with his responses after you make the call. Do this urgently. We have little time.

Mr J wrote:
Insanity. I have arranged for an agent to contact you. He will call your direct number. Tell him only what he asks;nothing more. This is important for security.

His codename in The Network is TATER SALAD. He will ask your code name. Tell him only this SATAN INSANITY. Not your real name or email.
After you give him your code name, ask this secutity question "Who do you love?" He must respond "CHEVY 10 K DARLIN". If he does not, it is am imposter and you should hang up.

Then he will ask you a security question;, Respond to him "FISHMAN I am to receive the funds"

He will ask other questions. Respond to him:
"the pay is 200,000US dollars only"
"mr J's pay is $120,000 us dollars only"
"the insurance company will send the funds"
"yes, we have a bank account"
"yes, i have the HLS# from Elly May"

If he asks anything else, tell him I said it is need to know only and he does not need to know.

He will contact you again to receive the funds after they arrive.

Report back to me after he contacts you with the contants of the conversaation.

We'll see where this goes.

32MBToolkit

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic