SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hagling Over Prices (Lt. M0r@lis)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gone Fishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OTFLMAO Very Happy just clearing emails prior to heading out when got your update, what a F*** head!

ur doing well Brig@dier! best of luck though, hope I don't get another call or I may have to run through the same script again and it will be (here we go around the Mulberry Bush:-)) only joking!

Well off to band practise and then to the River Land for a couple a days!

Will check in with friends PC if we're not runing a muck Smile)

Good Luck
C

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor Updates

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell,
Thanks for your update.

Ok, i will be waiting for your update once you meet with the Diplomat.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Lt. M0r@lis

The diplomat just sent this to me, I'm not quite sure what to do here...
Quote:
Dear Sir, Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell
Many thanks for your mail. Your suggestions are understood but it is very risky for me to convey such huge amount in cash from Darwin to Melbourne.
Furthermore i do not have enough funds to fly to Darwin. It will be easier for you to send the funds into an account provided herein under to enable me clear the consignment and fly to Darwin to deliver. Find herein under account information on how to send the funds,

Queensland Country Credit Union
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Queensland
Acc No: xxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxx
Acc Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please do furnish me with the transfer information as soon as you make the payment. I look forward to your anticipated cooperation,
Yours Sincerely
0w3n Sh3rw00d

I then quickly send this off to the diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I will make a note of transferring the funds as soon as I am able.
May I ask, where in Melbourne are you staying?
There is however one more thing that I don't understand. Please explain to me what this United Nations Economic Commission for Europe and Africa International Cargo Section is.

-Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"

Last edited by Kelpex on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Gone Fishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, u earn't his trust enough to get that info out of the bastard.

CONGRATULATIONS Very Happy

C

Gone Fishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm! found this in my inbox, sound familiar to you? now I wonder how did that get there? Laughing Very Happy

8.15 pm 4/9/06

Sep 3 (23 hours ago)
Dear Sir, Brxxxdxx xxxx Mxxxx

Many thanks for your mail. Your suggestions are understood but it is very risky for me to convey such huge amount in cash from Darwin to Melbourne.

Furthermore i do not have enough funds to fly to Darwin. It will be easier for you to send the funds into an account provided herein under to enable me clear the consignment and fly to Darwin to deliver. Find herein under account information on how to send the funds,

Queensland Country Credit Union

xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx

xxxxxxx

Acc No: 4xxx0xxxx

BSB No: xxxxx0

Acc Name: Dxxxx Dxxxxx

Please do furnish me with the transfer information as soon as you make the payment. I look forward to your anticipated cooperation,

Yours Sincerely

Oxxn Sxxxxd Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait is still ongoing and this man is an even bigger idiot that I first thought.
on September 5th I received death threats from a mister SgtReeves. I was baiting him simultaneously with the good Lieutenant but he wasn't much fun so I told the Lieutenant about it and he instructed me to not to reply to him.
I thought i thought it might be funny if I gave him the email address of the man who stole his victim.
Obviously there's been some chat and some googling because along with the death threats there was this interesting line:
Quote:
M0R@L!S TELL ME WHO U R... [more insults and threats here]
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1214768

Well, form the looks of things the good Lieutenant has informed this knucklehead that he's been had... But my emails with M0r@l!s are still running as if it's business as usual, he's still trying to get money off me...
Can you guys see any reason for this besides stupidity?

-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates updates updates.

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear Brig@dier D@v!d M!tch3ll,

Have you meet with the Diplomat?

Please kindly reconfirm to me the phone number of the Diplomat because I did not save it when he called me and it has wiped on my phone.
He has not called again, I want to call him and let him know that he should meet with you immediately.
Thanks
Regards

Lt. M0r@l!s

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I haven't yet met with the diplomat. It seems he wants to be difficult and won't fly to Darwin.
I'm trying to organise for the funds to be transferred into his bank account.

-David

After sending the bank info to Alan and waiting for a couple days I send this off to the diplomat.

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

Will you please confirm the correct banking details.
I tried sending the money but there was an error.

-Brig@dier D@v!d M!tchell

... he's telling me NOT to send money...

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear Brig@dier D@v!d M!tchell,

How are you today?

I received your mail and I will advice you not to send the money to him, It is good for him to see you or to see your PA. It is not advisable for you send the money to the Diplomat just like that.

Since he is finding it difficult to come to your city, I am arranging another Diplomat here from United Nation and I will help him to obtain all the necessary document for him to board a direct flight with is Diplomat Immunity by tomorrow.

Then once he arrives in Australia he will go to the airport where the consignment is and negotiate with the custom on how to clear the consignment then he will call you and meet with you for you to give him the money for the clearing of the consignment at the airport.

This transaction is for you and I and we have to put heads together and make this transaction to be successful.

Please my good brother, if the Diplomat calls you again tell him that you will not send the money through account except he can come and meet with you and collect the money if not so let him go back. And please don’t let him know that another Diplomat is coming to meet with you that are for safety of the consignment and for security reasons.

I have discussed with the new Diplomat on the whole issue but I did not tell him the contents of the consignment, I told hem that is a family treasure to deliver to you. I have a conclusion meeting with him later today then I will give him your contacts so once he arrives he will call you immediately to meet with you.

You have to keep the money intact with you or with your PA so that once he meet with you or your PA you give him the money to go and clear the consignment at the port immediately with out no further delay.

PLEASE THE NAME OF THIS DIPLOMAT THAT IS COMING IS: LUKE OKON he is a good friend of mine and believe he will do the work accurate and nice.

PLEASE PLEASE tells the other Diplomat that you are not going to send any money in any account for him.

I will update you once the Diplomat LUKE OKON departs so that you will be expecting him.

And please any body that calls you should use this (code 999) and I will also give the code to Luke Okon to call you once he is in Australia.

With out this code please release any information or don’t say anything regarding to this transaction.

It is very important, you know that we are talking of USD$8 Million and we can not joke with it.

I will be waiting for your response ASAP.

Thanks for your good cooperation and understanding.

Yours truly,

Lt. M0r@lis.

About half an hour this drops into my inbox...

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
If you are finding it dificult to send the funds to the account here is another account bellow,

The account is:Queensland Country Credit Union

Commercial AveWeipa, Queensland
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Acc Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bendigo Bank,
Front St, Mossman, Queensland, 4873Australia
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Acc Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
0w3n Sh3rw00d

And 10 minutes later this drops into my inbox... make up your bloody mind...

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear D@v!d M!tch3ll

I finally spoke with 0w3n Sh3rw00d on phone and he made me to understand why he has not met with you. He made me to understand that he wants to clear the consignment ones and for all, he said that he landed in another city.

Then I have changed my mind since he have convinced me on what happened then I will strongly advice you to send the money to him immediately so that he can be able to clear the consignment and bring to you with out no delay.

I have explained to Diplomat Luk3 0k0n, I have stopped not to come any more. So please kindly send the money to Diplomat 0w3n Sh3rw00d for him to carry immediate action.

I want to hear from you that you have send that said money ASAP.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards

Lt. M0r@lis

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

Are you sure you want me to send the funds via a bank to bank transfer?
I still believe the easiest and most secure method of transferring the funds is for someone to come to Darwin and pick up the money in person. Perhaps this second diplomat could fly to Darwin, pick up the funds and take them to Mr Sh3rw00d so he can clear the consignment?

-David

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

So you want me to transfer the funds into the Bendigo Bank account?
Will you also please confirm that these details are correct:

Bendigo Bank,
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxx

Acc Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:

Please send the funds via a bank to bank transfer.

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I will send the funds via a bank transfer once he confirms the details I have are correct. The funds could not be successfully transferred last time due to an undisclosed error. I would rather not have that happen again.

-David

He slips up here and sends me different bank details to what he'd previously given me... which of course means more delays...

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Yes transfer the funds into this account
Bendigo Bank,
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Acc Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

These details are different to the once you just sent me, will you please confirm that they are correct.

Bendigo Bank,
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxxxxxx

-Brig@dier D.M!tchell

And that's all for today..

Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Diplomat, to me:
Code:
This detail correct
Bendigo Bank,
Acc No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BSB No: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

Ok
I will go and make the payment when to opportunity next presents itself.

M0r@lis then sends me this at 11:50pm...

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell

Please send the money to the account immediately so that the Diplomat will clear the consignment ASAP.

I want the consignment to be delivered to you today or latest by tomorrow.

Thanks for your good cooperation and understanding.

regards

Lt. M0r@lis.

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I don't know what time it is over there in Iraq but here it's nearly midnight. I'm sorry but no local banks are open at this hour.
I'll go down to the bank first thing tomorrow morning and I'll see what I can do.

-David

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

Are you sure the information was correct?
The bank encountered another error while trying to transfer the funds.

I'm going to start making preparations to fly down to Melbourne with the money so we can finish this.

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

The bank wont transfer the funds due to some mysterious "error"...
All of these set backs and complications are starting to frustrate me. As I've told Mr Sherwood, I'm now in the process of making arrangements so I can fly to Melbourne and personally give him the funds so we can finally finish this transaction.

Do you know where he's staying or what a phone number I can contact him on is?

-David

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Dear Sir
There is nothing wrong with the account, it is correct because I received $2,000 from the same account yesterday. Well if you are still having problems sending the funds through the account you are advised to send it in batches of $5,000 each through western Union on the information below

Name: D0n@ld Ew3n M@c D0n@ld

Address:xxx Tom Morrison Drive, Weipa..4874 Queensland, Australia
Text Question: Black
Text Answer: Blue

I look forward to your anticipated cooperation
Thanks
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I will send the funds to you via Western Union tomorrow morning.
But it is still my strong belief that the best way to resolve this is in person.
If you can't come to me, then I'll have to come to you.

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I'm just writing to inform you that the diplomat has requested that I send the money to him via Western Union.
I will do as he says as soon as I am able.

-David

Diplomat to me:
Quote:
Dear Sir
Thanks for the update. It would have been matter as suggested but it will be faster through western union so save yourself the inconveniences of coming down because upon clearance of the consignment will deliver to you in person. However, please do not fail to send the funds through western union tomorrow as promised.
Thanks
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Dear Brig@dier D@v!d M!tchell,

Please do all you can to make sure that you send the money as soon possible as the Diplomat Requested so that the consignment will be cleared immediately and bring to you with out no delays.

Regards

Lt. M0r@lis

Coming up next: Fun with Western Union!

Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I've sent the first payment via Western Union.
You should be able to pick up the funds with the following details.

Name of Receiver: D0n@ld Ew3n M@c D0n@ld
Sent to: X Tom Morrison Drive, Weipa..4874 Queensland, Australia
Text Question: Black
Text Answer: Blue

Senders name: D@vid M!tchell
Sent from: Darwin, NT

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I've sent the first payment of 5000 euros to the diplomat via Western Union.

-David

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Dear Sir
The funds cannot be picked up without the Money transfer control number (MTCN) please furnish me with the number at once.
0w3n Sh3rw00d

I, naturally, felt like being difficult...

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I believe you're mistaken.
All you need to do to pick up the funds is go to a Western Union office in Weipa, Queensland and tell them David Mitchell from Darwin is sending you 5,000 euros and answer the text question correctly.
I've sent money to my daughter this way many times and she's never needed the MTCN.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
We have picked up funds severally at western union points all over the world and it is a standard reqiurement that the MTCN number be available as well as the test question and answer.Please do furnish us with the above to enable swift action.
Owen

But I wasn't going to budge... not yet at least

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I suppose the MTCN may be required for international transfers but to send money from one point in Australia to another point in Australia there is no need for the receiver to have the transfer number, you'll just need to be where the money is sent, know who's sending the money and have the correct answer to the text question.
As I stated earlier, I've sent money to my daughter this way numerous times and not once has she needed the MTCN.
Please just go out, pick up the funds and stop the delays.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
ok i will pick up the funds accordingly

Scammer, to me:
Quote:

How are you today?

I have not heard from you regarding to the payment you made to the Diplomat, he called me yesterday that you have not giving him the information to pick the money and I asked him to call you and collect any needed information.

I am not happy about the delays, I thought by now the consignment should have been in your position. What is happening?

Please call the Diplomat and found out if he has collected the 5000 euros and let us know the next step.

I am very worried about everything.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Regards

Lt. M0r@lis.

Time to be firm again...

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
Stephen,

I believe the diplomat is lying to us.
Either he's not where he says he is or he has no intention on completing this operation in time and is too busy having a holiday.
I have given him more than enough information to pick up the funds for an inter-state transfer.
If he doesn't pick up the money and give me some kind proof to validate his claims I will speak to my good friends at customs and clear this consignment myself.
I've trusted you and there has been nothing but delays and complications from the start.
If this doesn't start to work soon, we're going to do things my way.

-David

Scammer, to me:
Quote:

The Diplomat has called me more than 3 times and said that he has been to W.U.M.T and there is no payment, please if you know that you send money through western union money transfer kindly send all the information to the Diplomat.

1. the senders name
2. the address of the sender
3. MTCN (money transfer control numbers)

If you can not send all these information to the diplomat then you did not make any payment ok

Wait to hear from you.

Regards,

Lt. M0r@lis.

Someone's not a happy camper...

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
How dare you speak to a senior officer in that manner, Lieutenant!
You will retract that comment immediately!
I did send the money and there is no reason that the diplomat should require the MTCN unless he's lying about his identity or not where he claims to be.
You say you've been on the phone with him? Give me his phone number!

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Hello Sir
I wish to inform you that Mr. Edwen Mac Donald has been to western union on several occasions to pick up the funds as you directed but the funds was not release to him. They demanded for the MTCN. Please send it to me so that we can pick up the funds without further delay. We have to get the consignment cleared before the Australian customs will subject the consignment to undue scrutiny
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Up until now the Diplomat has been sending me the same email twice with different subject lines.

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr, Sh3rw00d

Stop sending me the same damn email twice!
Tell me why the people at Western Union are "demanding" the MTCN. Tell me exactly what their reason for wanting the MTCN is and I'll give it to you.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Western union told Mr. M@c D0n@ld that the MTCN is mandatory and without it they cannot release the funds. Please send it as a matter of urgency
Why are you finding difficult to release the MTCN? when you know that it is the only thing holding the funds back. You are the person delaying this clearance and delivery of your consignment.
0w3n Sh3rw00d

At this stage the Scammer (M0r@lis) sends me a blank email with this as the subject line
Quote:
PLEASE SEND THE ATTACH COPY OF THE PAYMENT TO ME.

I'm still not budging...

Quote:
I will send you no such thing until you stop being so damn rude and apologise.

And the diplomat sends me another copy of his previous email...
Quote:
Western union told Mr. M@c D0n@ld that the MTCN is mandatory and without it they cannot release the funds. Please send it as a matter of urgency
Why are you finding difficult to release the MTCN? when you know that it is the only thing holding the funds back. You are the person delaying this clearance and delivery of your consignment.
0w3n Sh3rw00d

I'm not in a good mood

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I'm not the one delaying things. If you hadn't screwed up and flown to the wrong city we would have been finished and on our ways.
The reason I haven't given you the MTCN before? BECAUSE THE PEOPLE AT WESTERN UNION TOLD ME THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EVER NEED IT AND THAT THE ONLY PERSON THAT SHOULD EVER HAVE THE MTCN IS THE SENDER!! And who the hell is this Mac Donald anyway? Why aren't you picking up the funds yourself?
Just take the damn number and get the funds: 04738954

I sense frustration... and a new signature line!

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Many thanks for your response. I thought you said you have been sending western union to your daughter? You better give me the correct MTCN if you want us to conclude this transaction. The MTCN you gave me is 8 digits instead of 10 digits. They must be something wrong with your head.
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

No, my head and that number are perfectly fine.
Western union has an 8 digit MTCN for Australian inter-state transfers. You should know that.

Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Please you better stop plying games with me. I just called western union and i was told that the funds are not available for pick up. Furthermore, i was told that it must be 10 digits and you sent me 8 digits. Why all this problem i gave you an account to send the funds and you told that there was an error but i used the same account to collect money yesterday again. Please be serious and let complete my job and leave this place.
0w3n Sh3rw00d

Still cranky...

Me, to the diplomat:
Quote:
Stop playing games? I've given you more than enough information than you will need! I spoke with one of the people at Western Union and they once again told me that FOR A TRANSFER FROM ONE POINT IN AUSTRALIA TO ANOTHER POINT IN AUSTRALIA THE MTCN ONLY HAS 8 DIGITS! Apparently it's a security measure and means that the transfer can't be intercepted and picked up in other countries.
And when I tried to send the money via a bank transfer the woman at the counter told me there was an "unknown error" it's not my fault the bank has problems!
I am deadly serious and I'll show you how serious I am.
Tell me where you are and I will fly to you and hand you the damn funds in person so we can finally end this damn delay!

Scammer, to me:
Quote:
Please this not a childs play, if your not interested kindly inform me so that i can find way and bring the consignment back to Iraq.

I found out that you are not seriouss, just say it.

Regards

Me, to the Scammer:
Quote:
I am bloody serious but your incompetent sad excuse for a diplomat keeps screwing up!
I'm going to fly to him and give him the damn funds in person.
You found out that I'm not serious? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Would a man who's not serious fly around and deliver the funds in person?

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I would advise you to give me a contact address and phone number to where I can deliver the funds to in person.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
You now agree with me that you never for once send any money.Why did you give me the impression that you sent money when you know too well that you never did.The only way i will give you my contact address and my phone is only when i confirm the receipt of part payment of the $5,000 through western union.
Owen

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I agree with you? What the hell are you talking about?
I've been trying to send you the damn money but you just wont pick it up!
I'm sick of these setbacks so I'm going to deliver the required 30,000 euros to you in person, to do that I'll obviously need to know where to find you.
I'm giving you one last chance to work things out or I'm going to contact customs and clear the consignment myself.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell
If you want us to conclude this transactions go ahead and send the funds through western union and give me the correct information for pick up. If you think that you will contact the customs and clear the consignment yourself please feel free and do so and you will see where it will lead you.
Owen

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I sent the funds via Western Union and gave you the correct information but you refused pick up the funds because you failed to comprehend that the standard procedure for Western Union in Australia is different to what you're used to.
If I was to send the funds again, why should I believe that you'll pick them up this time?

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Go and send the funds again and give me the 10 digits MTCN and i will pick up the funds. I went to western union to pick up funds yesterday and i was given 10 digits so i know what i am talking about
Owen

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

Well you obviously don't know what you're talking about because whenever I send funds to another location in Australia I'm only given an 8 digit MTCN. I spoke to a Western Union representative and she told me it was a new Security measure intended to ensure that the transfer can only be picked up in Australia.
Well, if you were given a 10 digit MTCN yesterday then it must have been an international transfer but INTERNAL AUSTRALIAN TRANSFERS ARE ONLY ISSUED 8 DIGITS.
So just tell me where to deliver the funds and we can forget about this Western Union misunderstanding.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
I will furnish you another account where you will transfer the funds so save yourself the risk of carrying such huge amount in cash

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

There is no risk, I'll be travelling with armed guards. Just tell me where to drop off the money.

Diplomat, to me:
Quote:
Please come to the airport tomorrow.I want us to meet at the airport

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I assume you're referring to Melbourne airport?
How am I to know which person is you? Please provide me with a contact phone number or other means of identification.
I will start making the necessary arrangements immediately.

Me, to the Diplomat:
Quote:
Mr Sh3rw00d,

I'm prepared to fly to your location. Just tell me where we should meet.

And that's all for now folks...

Gone Fishing
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mister Diplomat strikes again! With another 6 calls

I missed the first 2 calls, phone was in my bag (been a while since the last call I was forgetting what the ring tone sounded like:-),

Then I got this sms +971xxxxxxx39 the number came up with it!

Quote:
PLEASE I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM THE DIPLOMATIC MAN THAT IS CARING YOUR GOODS, I WANT TELL YOU THAT I STOP IN DUBAI.U.A.E WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SIR. BECAUSE I CAME TO AUSTRALIA BEFOR BUT . I COULNDT SEE YOU . I WILL LIKE YOU TO COME OVER HERE FOR DELIVERY . THANKS 0W3N SH3HUN

I checked with number range and got this report
http://www.numberingplans.com/

Quote:
Information on phone number range +971 50XXXXXXX

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Un!ted Ar@b Em!r@tes
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Et!s@lat

*) Number portability has not been taken into account

The miss calls always come up as unknown

The third call I answered
Quote:
"D@v!d Br!g@d!3rs phone",

he said
Quote:
"I am the Diplomat"

I replied
Quote:
"I know you are can you please hold the line while I go and get David"?

as I was turning on my recorder on my mp3 player he hanged up, then I noticed the mp3 needed recharging so plugged it in to the pc, then he called back,

I told him
Quote:
"I went to get David and you hanged up"

then the call ended again.

But I could not hang around as I was running out the door to collect my staffy from the vet as he just had an operation,

When got home there were 2 more missed calls

So boss, when are you leaving?
Don't 4get to bring me back a Souvenir Laughing

In total 20 missed and received calls and one sms from this diplomat, glad it's his money Laughing

Secretariat Reporting for - Brig@dier D@vid M!tchell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic