SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jose doesn't believe I sent money to Mr. Gomer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello ,
I dont belive that you send any money to anybody ok,
why I siad it , first there no body like as secretary to MR Desmond Matheu, and anything later that will enter to the table of MR Desmond Matheu
must past my table first, there is nothing like your later that get to MR Desmond Matheu.

second where he told your that message why cant you let me know first befor you send him the money at list am the one that contact you for this business , and am the one that told you to contact the bank mail address and i gae you this contact on last Saturday so where, when you got message from and he told you to send money and you send it yesterday let me know

and but why are you do this you said you a man of God and you are lie to me
why ?

so when you are ready to do this business let me know ok
thanks
Jose.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone trusts Mr G0mer Very Happy

Where's this other guys photo evidence ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha, that is wonderful ! Unfortunately I have already sent a reply.

THIS JUST IN from Mr. Desmond:

"Hello
How are you today hope you are fine?
I was in meeting with some people since morning ,
and is this evening that i got some message from MR JOSE FILIPE
The Manager of Audit & Accountancy Dept.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) IVORY COAST WEST AFRICA
and as I Mr DESMOND MATHEU
did not know anything about that ,
that is why i want to know what is hapen, whos is this that you are talking about becuase i did not ever hear about that name in bank befor

and did you not have our phone number why cant you not call us befor you send any money to anybody

wich means you are just like to send money to anybody that you like if you are ready to transfer your fund to your account in your country try to contact me and let me know ok
try to contact me with this mail address ok and call me on +225 66063571
so that i can tell you all what you need to do
and i need your phone number also
Thanks
Desmond Matheu"

This is the reply I sent to Jose's email:

"Jose,

I am not lying!
I sent the money! I didn't know he wasn't really Mr.
Desmond's secretary! How was I to know who it was? I AM NOT A LIAR AS A MAN
OF GOD AND A REVEREND I CANNOT LIE SO APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.

sent me that message right after I had sent Mr. Desmond an email
about the business but I hadn't heard back from him. Then emailed
me, after I emailed Mr. Desmond, and told me to send the money on Monday. I
thought he had received my email to Mr. Desmond and was replying to it, so I
sent the money yesterday and picked it up.

In fact I just got off the phone with and he said Mr. Desmond fired
him as his secretary last week, and he said something about, "I chopped Mr.
Felipe's dollar". what does that mean? Does that mean he stole my
money?

I WANT TO DO BUSINESS AND TELL MR DESMOND TO EMAIL ME QUICKLY!

Signed,
Rev. H"

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news! Perhaps it's time for the "real" Mr Gomer to send a taunting "ha ha small boi I chop ur dolla" to Jose? Wink
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha, Gomer that is priceless. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads love the Gomerboyz dolla chops, it's the biggest lad gang on the net now. Laughing

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wonderful Mr Gomer....

Just wonderful....

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic