SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Koffi Kwame won't help me get a passport!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I didn't know how to get a passport and here's what he wrote:

Subject: PLEASE ENQUIRE FROM YOUR IMMEGRATION AND NEW PASSPORT WILL BE ISSUE TO YOU.

Hello Rev,

I am not suprised to hear that you don't have passport but my suprise was to read your message asking me how you can get one.I AM SUPRISED because that question is absolutely wrong since am not a citizen of your country and neither do i know procedures on how your immigration works to issue new passport.

I will advise you to go to your immigration office department and enquire the procedures and what it will take for you to get a new passport.My duty is that i must make sure you get a visa to come down to ghana and inspect the quality of the goods{gold}in the mining field and if you are conveinced with what you will see when you come down then you place your order and agreement will be drawn between both parties {the buyer}and the seller.

Finally,after you make your request on how many quantity of gold you want then shipment follows immediately payment is made to our bank account and you will be here witness both the packaging/loading of your gold and shipment before you leave,infact you will fly back to your country with the goods you bought and don't forget that the product will be tested in your very present,you are allowed to come down with your own gold tester instrument so there is no doubt in our product but the new policy came in effect following our recent experiences and reports of huge scamming people does with our companys name.

Please think about my words and make haste to come down here to confirm my sayings.Finally note:NO UPFRONT PAYMENT

GET YOUR NEW PASSPORT AND FIND YOUR WAY HERE FOR BETTER AND TRANSPERENT GOLD TRANSACTIONS.

REGARDS,
PRINCE KOFI KWAME.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But he is a Prince..................

He must surely have the power to grant anyone an International passport? Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well obviously going to the immigration department won't help very much as they deal with people coming into your country, not leaving it. Tut. He'll have wasted some of your time on a wild goose chase. Perhaps he could suggest something else afterwards?

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GET YOUR NEW PASSPORT AND FIND YOUR WAY HERE FOR BETTER AND TRANSPERENT GOLD TRANSACTIONS.

WTF is transperent gold?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Passports are so passay (sic) anyway! Only people who collect 8-track tapes and still say "groovy" carry passports - doesn't this guy know that?

The good news is you can still get a passport in under 2 weeks here in the developed world. Yep - I got mine and it's just peachy. Take a look...

Need a side-view of it?

Go ahead and use it yourself if you'd like. Just make sure to make him wait first! Old Kofi won't say anything about the quality (and if he does, it's his fault not yours), and will gladly move on to that precious Western Onion payment he wants.

Geez... you'd think a member of the royal family would be up to date on such things!
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my response:

"I was able to go to the passport office and the nice agent Mr. G0m3r helped me get a passport photo, but unfortunately he develops them using a darkroom so it took all day! I scanned it in for you as an attachment" (sent him a picture of a front passport cover)

I have a feeling Mr. G0m3r may use my passport photo to steal my identity and come take back the cash that I (Rev. Pee Wee Herman) just sent Mr. Kwame via Western Union! But that's just a hunch.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote
Quote:
WTF is transperent gold?

I think maxheadroom must have hooked a religious lad there Wink According to the Bible transparent gold is what the city of New Jerusalem will be made of when it descends from Heaven.

Rev 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
Rev 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic