SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bigfoot finally bagged?!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a lot of things in life that would be really cool it they were real,but that doesn't make them so
Quote:
And one day Atlantis' existence will be proven. And I guarantee you Bigfoot will be inhabiting it.
And I have it on good authority Elvis and Jim Morrison both live there.They aren't really dead you know.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen so many shows debating the existance of "Bigfoot" it's not even funny. And only 1 even concludes that the chance is maybe to probable. Lets face it- who is willing to risk their career on a creature that is unproven to exist?

Michael Phelps wins again...by 0.01....

And the ape crossing a land bridge....didn't that land bridge go from Siberia to Alaska? Not exactly ape territory.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back then the climate crossing the land bridge was supposed to be much warmer, I think. Granted it was during an ice age, but there were periods of time in which trees were growing in that area.

That land bridge is called Beringia.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but even if they could cross it, what would they have eaten, and what would they eat now?

Now we know....

That pic might be too big Confused

Last edited by Harry Pianis on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention Atlantis...

In the Bronze Age, there was this island called Thera, now known as Santorini... Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amaazed the flying spaghetti monster hasn't been mentioned.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what they say..."Bigfoot, little...."

I went to Australia once. At immigration, they asked me if I had a criminal record. After saying I didn't realize you still needed one to get in, I had to hang my head in shame and admit that in am moment of madness I bought Long Haired Lover From Liverpool by Little Jimmy Osmond. I wasn't smiling after the full body search though. Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't believe in such creatures as bigfoot or nessie etc. nor do i believe in ufo's or ghosts . But vampires really do exist and that's proven .

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Harry Pianis,

You do realize Humans are Apes and originated in Africa? That was my point about Native Americans earlier. Their ancestors traveled from West Africa to Asia and eventually into North America.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this article that someone posted elsewhere:

Bigfoot's jaw or a tortilla, reporter asks

I think the last paragraph of the article captures the real motive of these guys, and in particular that last sentence:

Quote:
Additional information on all things Bigfoot could be found on an official Web site, the men said. The Web site also offers Bigfoot mugs for $25, Bigfoot pewter belt buckles for $30, and a four-DVD set of Bigfoot movies for $95.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
I went to Australia once. At immigration, they asked me if I had a criminal record. After saying I didn't realize you still needed one to get in, I had to hang my head in shame and admit that in am moment of madness I bought Long Haired Lover From Liverpool by Little Jimmy Osmond. I wasn't smiling after the full body search though. Shocked

You got off lightly!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheGreatOok wrote:
Their ancestors traveled from West Africa to Asia

East Africa.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thank you Otter that is what I meant, don't know why I typed west, but i do that a lot.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, lets make the distinction between a "sasquatch" and a human. Humans migrate. Hunters/gatherers, following game.

Apes, I'm not so sure.

And while we are on the topic of bigfoot...sci-fi channel is/was showing some movies related to sasquatches(which I have seen previously_ including: Sasquatch Mountain, and Abominable(it eats people) Smile
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shouldn't reveal this but I am in fact the real Bigfoot and I don't eat possum.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving slightly off topic here, and in a similar vein, did anyone see the Sci Fi channels "Mystery of the Crystal Skulls" thing? I think Bogfoot is up ther in the UFO with Elvis, powered by Crystal Skulls....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The makers of programmes about Bigfoot, Nessie et al clearly remember that quote about how noone ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the public.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I beleave in ghost, UFO's, Big Foot (I've seen Big Foot) and ethical Lawyers

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe in Harvey Dent.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bigfoot actually a human/opossum hybrid

Quote:
PALO ALTO, California (Reuters) - Bigfoot remains as elusive as ever. Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis.

A show of hands for anyone surprised by these results? Anybody? Laughing

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am surprised it was opossum, I thought it would be dog or cat.

pony Mortar x4
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now we should be scared of a seven foot tall opossum? No wonder it managed to stay hidden so long. Whenever a hunter came along it just played dead.

Actually, how do we know that it's really dead right now? Maybe it's playing.....wait for it..... opossum!

I can't believe these nimrods managed to get this much attention out of this whole affair.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah..no one actually beleives in it anyway.

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasn't a Chupacabra just spotted in Texas?

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ turns out it was a bald coyote I read somewhere.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic