SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Game thing for having of fun-times.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

=

nm

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.

Last edited by IP Freely on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still confused but willing to try. I tried to download it but didn't know which bit of the link you give was 'it'
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just broken a WoW addiction! (2 70s and a 60!) I reckon I'll give it a miss for now. Can you compare it to any other RPGs? and are there Dwarfs? Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic