SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Sig Line (only my 2nd bait)! :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sweet sounds of success! Check it out down there! Big thanks to everybody who contributed to the M7CN . S3CUR3 site.

BTW, this bait is still going on and I think just getting to the good part. Check it out HERE.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to more lad stress!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good looking bait...

But I would have to say that the sig line is not as "sig-liney" as the ones many people say...

I would wait for a really outrageous comment to put there, not really so much of a "I would rather use MG than WU."

But of course that is just my opinion. It is funny, though. Very Happy

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May that be the first siggy line of many to come! Good job on the lad frustration. That Em-Tee-Cee-En is good stuff, isn't it?

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your first siggy line. Feels good not to be "naked" doesn't it? And it's proof that you can frustrate lads with the best of 'em!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Feels good not to be "naked" doesn't it?

No comment Laughing

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a well frustrated lad to me!Best of luck on the remainder of the bait.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done

a few short months ago my siggy line was bare

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats woosfriend! I enjoy a straight-forward sig line showing a copious amount of lad frustration. I am sure there is much more to come!!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Thumbs up However, Moneygram can often be a bit of a bugger too. Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reads nice, mate Very Happy yeah, and there is stress in MoneyGram as well Laughing ask Jen Derbender and his customer service "hotline"! Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats ,woosfriend.Your first frustrated lad is much like your first love,you will never forget it. Keep up the good work ,may there be many more to follow.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thay are very satisfying woosfriend - as an indication of your ability to wind a Lad up into a fury or get him to fall, hook line and sinker, for some silly story you told him.

You can judge them by the number of expletives he uses, the gruesome nature of his death threat, the number of juju curses he aims at you, the number of your relatives he plans to be intimate with or the pure insanity of his comment.

Sometimes you get them without really trying but they remain a measure of the fun you had tormenting the scumbags.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Woosfriend, congratulations on causing lad stress, one of the more satisfying aspects of baiting.

Some lad beating his head in frustration on a keyboard in some squalid net cafe in Lago/Cotonu or where ever. Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic