SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a love scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Braunco
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this a love scam ? or a 419

Hi Friend,
With love and passion i wish to say compliment of the great season and best wishes in all you do this day. How are you and the environment over there? I'm pleased to meet you. My names is Nancy Markson from USA. I live and work in my country with the WORLD YOUTH ORGANIZATION FOR HUMAN WELFARE here in the United States and by the grace of the Almighty God I'll be visiting Africa for the first time in my life for a combined International Conference on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Child Abuse/Labour. I'm one of the Organizers Organizing a combined International Conference here in US and later in Africa. I'm a single lady of 27 years of age, single looking forward to my better subordinate in mere future. I wish to associate with you in all areas of life. I've never be married cos due to lack of trust and betray which i had in the past. It will be wonderful if you will be part of me to be my partner, co-passion and it's will be nice for me if you can as well join and be a part in this my trip. I need a man that's good looking in-ward not minding race or ethnicity, your sincerity i care for, your honesty i cherish, your passion i search for, be my better half. Let's associate together in divinity, co-operate world, mutual relationship, be part of me and i be part of you, in all i do I'll have you in mind cos you are in me. I've travelled far and wide, mixed with different races in the co-operate world, i do understand that the plight of human is to direct and re-direct the low and the needy. I open my arms wide to associate with you receive you and believe you will give me your sincerity as well. Let make the world and the union a worth living and experiencing. I wish to be with you and relate together for the good of each other.
You are welcome to my world.
Lovely solution and God Bless.
Your Companion,
Thanx,
Nancy Markson.
USA.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a love lad(ette), obviously not from the US, though it could turn into a 419 or phony donation scam easily enough.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am game and so is the reverend

Dear Miss Markson

They say the Lord works in mysterious ways ! I do believe that is correct. I am reading your email with great interest, as I am a widower and a Christian. I run a non profit mission in Miami Florida, before my wife of 25 years Beulah May passed away she was at my side running my mission in Haiti with me. I worked hand in hand with suffering little children infected with the dread HIV. I need a good Christian woman in my life that shares my interest to serve humanity I look forward to hearing from you soon.

--
Love in Christ
Rev. Holden Caufield Sr.
Inner Hope Ministries
Miami Florida
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a lad last year using that format. I played Paris Hilton wanting to buy a nice African baby. They kindly volunteered to find me a few to choose from. I got bored and forgot all about it.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to recall another thread on this same scam. The conference was to have begun already (I think), but for some reason has been postponed - probably because nobody but baiters has responded. Laughing

I'd find the thread for you, but I'm catching up on all the activity over the past two days while I was away from my computer (going into Eater withdrawal).

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,
Please take 2 large doses of Eater Immediately then 1 large dose every hour for the next 8 hours, by then you should have overcome the symptoms. Wink

Braunco,
Yes, it certainly is the start of a love scam but as suggested it will most likely turn to more of a traditional advanced fee fraud if you let it go that way.

It appears the scammer in this case trawls dating sites looking for magas, You can see some other examples of the same scammmer at work by Clicking Here

As the baiter you can most likely direct the bait in whatever direction you like, tell her you are not interested in whatever deal she is proposing and you only care about her, not money, her proposal looks way to non risky free and you would hate to see any harm come to such a delicate little flower as she is.

The lad will continue to try to direct you towards the usual script but the more you direct away from it the harder it will be for them to write to you having to keep diverting into offscript scamming. Obviously you will need to make it seem worth his while by dangleing a suitable carrot (and I do mean carrot Wink ) such as telling her about you will be able to provide for her and she will not need such funds.

While not all of these will be relevant to your lad, you can find some other examples in the following search results, taking a look through them may give you a bit of advance warning so you will know what kinds of script you can expect

This one on her name Click here
This one on the organisation Click here
This search just because I like searching Click Here
And finally this one where you will see what our sistersite Scamwarners had to say about it Click Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic