SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anybody want to call Benin ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got a lad that is probably in Parakou. Benin, right about now. He was expecting a warm mugu on a platter, but instead will find that:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Williams

My name is Joe Fromus, PhD, I am the physician in charge of your colleague's treatment. This letter is to inform you of his recapture. Mr. Wizcunson was retrieved from Henri's garage in Parakou by the 5imba Safari Camp staff this evening. On his person was one half empty case of whiskey and some used drug paraphernalia. He had escaped treatment pre-dawn Saturday morning. We learned of his whereabouts just recently when he contacted the camp management to arrange for your shuttle service. Thankfully he is safe once again and his treatment for drug and alcohol dependency (detox/rehab) will resume anew.

We are saddened to learn that you are a victim of his dependencies. Thus, we will do our best for the "unfinished business" that Mr. Wizcunson was so worried about to be completed with you, granted they do not involve any illicit drugs or alcohol. Accordingly, you are to proceed to Park du 'W' in Northern Benin where the 5imba Camp facility is located. If you make your own arrangements, your transportation costs will be refunded upon arrival. If you are to need transportation, please make arrangements for the shuttle to greet you. You can do this with the following information:

Contact Details:

International Enquiries Tel: +44 0701 422 66xx
International Enquiries Fax: +44 0701 422 62xx
Email: [email protected]

Operations Manager:B3rnie Rh0des

Guest Relations Manager: Gl0ria Rh0des

Please specify your location. We believe that you are currently staying at the Hotel Le Majestic, Parakou. Fortunately for you, Mr. Wizcunson begged us to allow him to make you a reservation at same hotel. You have a pre-paid room waiting for you at the hotel.

Once again I am sorry for your hardship and do hope that you will be visiting us. We have a lovely massage parlor and talented masseuse that will be happy to supply you with a "happy" massage. I hope this thought helps you.

Kind Regards-

Dr. Joe Fromus

Of course, it is around midnite now & I don't expect he will be able to check his email... Anybody want to call him and break the bad news?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skype won't let me call an 07 number for some reason, or I would do it for you.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

skinner its doable I called earlier its a Benin number ...... +229

Hey if you want we can conference, you be the doc, I the victim? Laughing

PM SENT

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic