SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New Low: Employees needed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPS has sent me an email to confirm the address they coudn't find. Not sure where I'm going with this yet, but at least the money's not in the hands of the loser on the other end.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So far, this lad is a man of few words, but I've managed to get him to be a little more talkative. Each of the following emails were sent several times.

Quote:
Dear angela,
whats going on concerning the money you sent?..has it been picked up by someone...This is not nice at all..you refused to send the money to the name given to you...its very bad...i asked you to go back to western union and make corrections...you refused...now another payment has been sent to you today....
Do you want me to lose my job? i must make account for all these transaction..
pls get back to me with your phone numbers we need to talk..

Of course I have refused nothing. I've done everything I have been asked to do, as far as he knows. Laughing

Apparently, the company is not happy about this: Rolling Eyes

The "accountant" from a new yahoo account wrote:
How are you today?

This is regarding the payment that you recieved. I am Robert Green PH.D you have my name on the paper instruction i emailed earlier This is inline with the payment that you were supposed to send via western union. What is going on? Have you sent it? If you have done it, kindly email with the payment details as i am the company's accountant.

Your very urgent response will be appreciated as another of our payment is on the way.

Regards,

Robert Green. Ph.D
ACCOUNTANT GENERAL.
Phone: +44 798 240 7782

Hmm, maybe the the good doctor accountant general can give me a bank account to <strike>shut down</strike> transfer money to. Very Happy

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same note from the good doctor which is interesting as I haven't even received the packet yet. He clearly demands that I only communicate with him via the new email addresses he has provided.

Considering that the original sender knew that my packet hadn't been delivered yet, I wonder if this is a second party?! Maybe I can play the two of them off against each other?

Anybody else get similar feelings/input from their communiques?

guy nawaaa for you oooh
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think it's the same person. Not that I care. I told the Doc that Mr. Ross must have stolen the money I sent, since he is the only one I gave the MTCN to. Maybe I'll get an arrest. Laughing

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I slapped him for getting this Dr. involved asking why he had leaked the details. I can work that into why I'm not cooperating anymore, maybe threaten to call UPS on him, etc....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, they are launching an investigation. I'll soon have this pretend Mr. Ross safely behind pretend bars. Laughing

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT HELPING TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE, MY PREVIOUS MEDDAGE SIMPLY MENTION THAT YOU EMAIL ME WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS TO WHICH YOU SEND THE MONEY SO THAT A PROPER INVESTIGATION CAN START SO AS TO BRING THE FALSE RECIEVER TO BOOK. MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN, YOU HAVE MY NAME WRITTEN BOLDLY ON THE INSTRUCTION LETTER YOU RECIEVED ALONGSIDE THE PAYMENTS, THE PAYMENT MENTION STRICTLY NOT TO FOLLOW ANYOTHER INSTRUCTION OTHER THAN THE COMAPANY'S ACCOUNTANT DIRECTIONS.

NOW I WANT YOU TO EMAIL ME WITH ALL THE EMAIL FREDRICK ROSS EMAILED YOU TELLING YOU CHANGE THE RECIEVER'S NAME , THIS IS NEEDED SO AS TO MAKE A GOOD STATEMENT BEFORE COMMECNCEMENT OF THIS INVESTIGATION.

PLEASE THIS MESSAGE IS MORE THAN IMPORTANT SO WE NEED YOUR VERY ASSUDIOUS ATTENSION TO THIS ISSUE BECAUSE ANOTHER PAYMENT IS DUE TO HAVE BEEN RECIEVED TODAYAND WE DON'T WANT THE SAME THING TO HAPPEN.ALSO WHENEVER YOU RECIEVE PAYMENT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY YOU DON'T EVEN EMAIL ME THE MTCN# ?????????

WAITING FOR YOUR VERY QUICK RESPONSE

WITH SO MUCH ANTICPATION,

REAGRDS.

Robert Green PH.D

ACCOUNTANT GENERAL,

ACCOUNTS.

Did anyone get that note he's yammering about?

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Haven't seen that one, but I got
Quote:
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD YOU SEND PAYMENT INFORMATION (REFERENCE NUMBERS OR MTCN#) TO ANY EMAIL ADDRESS OTHER THAN THE ONES ABOVE.

suggests that you did right by saying you'd sent it to Ross!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course this does not include your associate Mr Gomer Wink

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, Fryer. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is important that you make yourself or someone available on TUESDAY 08/19/08, so that the package could be delivered to you as it is coming via UPS EXPRESS and UPS won't release unless there is someone to receive in person, also if you don't see them make sure you check your front door or where mails are left for you. Most importantly,
as soon as you get the package/mail will email you cashing and sending instruction shortly, don't forget to email me when you get the package and after you must have perform the instructions regarding the payments.

I received that five minutes ago. Laughing

I asked him if he knows of a way for me to go back in time.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I lost him at both addresses... Sad

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received my second batch of checks today at my drop. I am waiting to see how much they are.

The good Dr. Green is getting antsy as I have been unable to WU, or MG money into Haiti. ( I used the Tropical Storm Fay as an excuse). Now they want me to send the money to China.

I'll be the olympics will throw a wrench into that plan.....

They are beginning to hate me. Crying or Very sad

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an excellent letter done up by the Marv1nat3r. It is the letter that is enclosed with the checks.

Basically, he replaced the scammer send to addy, and inserted in a Mr. Gomer addy, and Mr. Gomers email address.

I've sent them an email asking if they have gotten the $4000 I sent to Mr. Gomer. I'll post their response when I get it.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic