SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail Broken?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saved from a fate worse than IE!!! Wink

Gmail's back-time for some more lad abuse... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
using my usual Opera browser
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are back, too. Funny thing - the box that was open when the problem arose never had a problem. I signed out to try the others (where I got 502), but was able to sign back into that one with no errors.

I cleared my cache and cookies, shut down the browser, and re-opened the browser. Voila! No more probs.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When opportunity knocks...
Tell your gmail lads your box broke and you'r sure someone hacked into it... Must take all sorts of security measures (like having them call k7 # & spelling oout a new safe addy)

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Works again, too...maybe it was a good thing. Forced me to think more before writing Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a good thing. I used the downtime to download Opera 9.5, which is not only even quicker, but makes this boast:

Quote:
Opera 9.5 includes improved Fraud Protection which is now enabled by default. Fraud Protection detects and warns you about fraudulent Web sites automatically.

Hmmmm, like to see them back that up. Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CNET reported that the outage may have been caused by a problem in the Contacts system used by Gmail to store addresses.
The Google Team wrote:
To fix this problem, it may be necessary to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

That sounds like standard advice from any IT department, along with "turn your computer off then on" Smile

The problem finished between 10:10 and 10:20 (board time) for me, so it could be coincidence that anyone following that advice after my last post would have succeeded in getting in.

I logged into GoogleGroups this morning, and got a "Welcome to the new GoogleGroups" message. Maybe the rollout of that new s/w could have been behind the outage?

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The official story... we-feel-your-pain-and-were-sorry

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic