SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wow! I am HOT lately!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man,

Ever since my "dream come true" lad almost scammed me, I have been getting all kinds of interest from lads ....

Fresh off the presses -

terrycoleman1960: Hello Sunshine.. I'm Terry 47 years 6"1 tall with brown eyes and dark brown hair...Seeking for a very nice beautiful woman like you and honest,distance is not the problem for me i just need the real woman that will show me love i can move to anywhere to find my real lover,I am a kind man with a good heart. I am honest,dependable,loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished,Kindly contact me on yahoo IM terrycoleman1960 or send an email to me at the same user name at yahoo. com and tell me more about yourself,so we could chat and see where this possibly lead us..Terry

I'm not sure if he thinks my name is Elana or if he has my real name. I have Yahoo IM under both names!

Last edited by cowgirl3 on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check his IP# with the original "friend" and you might be surprised. If the second yahoo doesn't lead back to your RL info, give him a good long run for his money Twisted Evil They also swap/trade info among the lads so another lad can have a go at you.
Have FUN and bait safe

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The rather verbose and unique term:
Quote:
"I feel that a WOMAN is GOD's undeserved gift to MAN and she is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished"

shows up at several places:

http://ldspals.com/single-saints/manofmywords55.html
http://www.lookingfor-dating.com/profiles/nvseotnqsbthsaz7.html
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=320801988
http://www.matchdoctor.com/new_users/Maryland_Single_Men.html
(Matchdoctor appears to be crawling with lad language, mental note to self: Create an account there).
And of course, (and quite tellingly), here:
http://www.romancescam.com/blog/search.php?query=male

This lad appears to have been quite active since last month, well done on hooking a lively love interest! Have fun.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cowgirl3 wrote:
I'm not sure if he thinks my name is Elana or if he has my real name. I have Yahoo IM under both names!

I'm a little confused by this, CG. If you merely changed how your name appears in Yahoo IM, then don't bait him. Open a completely new account and then ASIM (accidentally sent instant message) saying, you contacted me on * single's site.

Don't do anything with him on the chance he's the same lad who tried you before. Very often if they fail to convince you the first go around they will try you from another angle to see if they can get you back.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is baiting safe.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
cowgirl3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey OBlady!

No worries! Red already responded before me because we had just finished PMing each other about this. I'm going to be doing something like what you suggested!

Have you had any luck with your endeavors?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic