SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A New Love Scam For anyone??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UrBaNFiGhTeR
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Huys I'm new here but i recently recieved an email by a britney, her email is [email protected] if any1 wants to play with her.....

Hello....

I am Britney single with no
kids.Little more about me..I was born in Germany
(Hamburg) but i grew up and raised up in US My
dad
was German while my mom was Native of America.I have
been staying in america for about 14years now..I am
new
to this internet dating things.I'm just trying this to
know what Develops and Where God will lead this to..We
all knows God work in mysterious way.I don't know may
be this is the way he wants to use in mylife.I am
looking for a serious man whom will make me happy till
the end of my life.I have been heart broken before
which has made me so worried till this moment that i
am
writting you.You could'nt believe that am not in good
condition right now.I really need someone who will
help
me and will also promise to make me happy till the end
of mylife.I really need someone that i can start a
newlife with.Someone who can cherish me with love and
care.Someone honest and caring and that i could talk
about anything with at anytime.I will be so happy if
you can make me happy because at the moment that am
writting you this letter..I am not happy at all and am
needing a little help because am in a bad situation
now.I will tell you about it if you wanna know about
it.But i want you to know that am really looking for
Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to
handle it with love and care,Someone who will cherish
me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and
sorrows with me. Someone who's willing to spoil,
pamper
and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere,
honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and
wants a lifetime of passion..I promise to do so to the
one that want me and love me...But i really wish to
explain all that had made me sad to you..I dont know
may be you can be of any help to me ...I want you to
tell me little more about you.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanks for your interest.

Britney

And here is another email she sent:

hello
where have you been that have not hear from you i miss you ... can you pls come and talk to me here again cuz i think i can have a worderful time here with you ... but pls can you tell me little about you ... am britney an you?
youn missing angel britney

And here is another:

Hello,
How are you doing today?I hope that you are doing great,Thanks for contacting me and i really do appreciate it. I like your profile and everything you said on your profile is interesting, I'm delighted to see that you're interested and attracted to me. I'm very much curious about you also and I do want to get to know you more. I'm single, never been married and I have no children... I am a very outgoing person .someone who likes to have fun. I like to travel and go see new place, I love to cuddle and hang out.,well it's quite difficult to write about oneself when U know that others will be judging U on what U write,I'm just going to be simple and fly straight. I've been told that I'm a classy lady with a great dress sense,I'm an optimistic person who has a variety of interests .I' am a down to earth lady who consider herself confident,intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous,caring with a big heart,easy to get along with,positive personality,ambitious,self-motivated,secure,expressive,attentive,passionate,good Christian with a good sense of humor,I love cooking,sports,movies. music I'm open minded and fun loving,little things in life count, I'm drug,smoke and disease free,I'm not into games,as they hurt, absolutely not a time waster.But at the moment i am in a sad and depressed because I am feeling dejected i have no one who cares about me that's why i had to join this site searching for a comforter that will make me smile again.
I am looking for the mature man who is understanding capable and willing to share the burden, the joy and the happiness of my life .A man who finds deep care and humble commitment in her heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with, A man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on His face and a warm open inviting heart! A man who can and will support her woman in all walks of life be there on my side in good and bad times!! A proposition to make life great, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest; A Man that will attend to her female role with deep cultural understanding.who can transfer this role and be a model for the children! A Man who is not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and, still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention! I am looking for a mature man who is responsible, has good moral ethics and can stand on his own two feet. I'd like for him to have good financial sense and not be a wasteful spender. It would be most wonderful if he has a great sense of humor, laughs lot, is mostly a good natured man and has tried to understand himself as well as the opposite gender. He must know that I am an individual with thoughts and opinions of my own, and is willing to be open minded and discuss differences of opinions. He understands that in some cases there may be no "right or wrong," but just a difference in the way things are viewed according to one's own perceptions .A kind, easy going man who wants to be a help mate, and wants to share in the division of household responsibilities including cooking together, financial decisions and other situations that will affect both of them. A man who is a man and stands up for his principles, but will diplomatically handle emotions and reactions and does not anger easily.He must never treat me in a mean way, scream at me, try to intimidate or humiliate me and never, ever hit me. Someone who will be by my side when I need him to be, just as I will always be for him. I need a man who enjoys it when a woman can initiate romance and sex,but is a gentleman in the bedroom and especially beyond; he will open doors for me and treat me with respect, love and honor. I'd like a man who understands what it's like to be a friend to his woman and to be able to talk to her and with her about almost anything and everything. I understand that there are some things that are going to remain secrets and some things that are still too painful from our past to talk about, but I'm looking to hear about their childhood and the good, positive and fun things that life has brought to them. I'm looking for a man who doesn't expect me to be the maid, pick up after him, and will not be selfish.I don't expect total sacrifice, but I do expect to be treated as an equal in most all aspects...
Well here is a little More about me I am an Orphan who has No body i am searching for the love of my life who will be there in the times of troubles who will always love me even till death.My Both parents divorced before they died my mum died of hypertension of too much pressure from my dad's relation and i have no body to take very good care of me,be cos right now i am sad and depressed over here i have no body to help me because i have been a victim and I don't wanna be one again ,if you wanna know what happened to me why i am a victim please mail me back be cuz i am not in the STATES now i am in a hospital in Africa Nigeria. I am very sorry if i had not tell you that i am in Nigeria from the start i had the profile on the site before coming down here for a Business that was sucks for me. I know that it will be so hard for us to get to know more about each other but i am sure that we will work thing's out when i get back to the states but right now i need you to be there for me because i want you to lend me your helping Hand's. I Hope That Will Never Scare You Off ME?Please i will be waiting for your reply and sorry for not been able to send my pics now i will send it in my next mail and i hope you will send me your's as well.
Your Missing Angel
britney

And this is the last one i recieved:

hello,
thank for contact me and showing some intrest in me .... when i went through your profile i really love it and found that we are both 99%compatible the only missing thing is cuz at the moment am not home with you, am stuck in western part of africa and i need help to get back in to the state down with you. i strongly believe that if you can give try and help me back in to the state , am sure we can make thing work out seen the death of my parent it as been alot of stress for me... but one day one of my friend introduce me in to buying and selling of precious stone. and she ask me to travel along with her to nigerian to distribute some of the stone to her customer so that i can have the knowledge of when i state my own my self..... but the painful thing to me is that the very first time i will follow her to nigeria we had a very serious accident now my loving and care friend loss a life during this accident ..... but now am in an hospital here all alone and the hospital have siezed my return ticket and passport cuz i cant afford to pay up the bills am owing the hospital after the treathment they gave to me to recoverand i have no one to help me out, of this mess i got myself into ....... am througly depress here in nigeria is not a favourable atmosphere for me it will really sweet my heart if you can give a chance to help me out of here i promise you that any you wanna me to do for you i will surely cuz i think the man that can save out of this terrible stiuation deserve love and life ...plz help me get back home.reply back asap and let me know what you really have to say, pls this is the hospital mail [email protected] ask of britney in ward 098 pls mail me back once you mail them

If any of you guys think this is totally a scam can pls let me know....., but i kinda gather it was a scam from the grammer and then from the last email...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried this one. Here's her pictures. Anyone else talking with her?

She also goes by Amanda. She gave me a different hospital name and a different ward.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely scam.

Even before the story, it contains very typical grammatical errors that would not be made by someone who was raised in the US. Looks like all of the emails so far are script, though possibly there were multiple people involved in developing the script. Note the typical "cos" in some emails, but "cuz" in others, and that whole "I need a man who" section is clearly the writing of more than one person--part of it actually makes some sense.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^She looks like a real tramp... Can I have a turn? Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ She certainly does look like a tramp, I dont go much on her head but below that looks OK.

As there is no request not to bait I say go for it.

I wonder how many other pictures there are in this set, please do post them if you get them Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^OK Laughing Wink

Started her off slowly:
Quote:
Yes that is a atouching and moving letter. May I ask how you found me? Do you have picture sof yourself?

I'm an alcoholic, is that a problem for you?

Roger

I've never done these before, what are the odds the pictures belong to the hands typing?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slim, in fact I would say near impossible, going by the writing I would say this one is a lad, if the writing style indicated it was a Vlad then there would be about a 1% chance.

When you get your first reply you can put the header into the header tool and see for yourself where it is from.

If you need instructions on analysing headers take a look in the romance sticky, the 6th post from the top will give you good instructions.

Edit
Sorry, just had a look at the email address, it doesn't look like you are going to get anything from the header as it is fastermail.com which I presume is part of the fastmail domain, see if you can get her to use yahoo, you could tell her you are having trouble opening her emails and to try a different email provider.

If you would like to see some of her other work you can Click Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Slim, in fact I would say near impossible, going by the writing I would say this one is a lad, if the writing style indicated it was a Vlad then there would be about a 1% chance.

Embarassed I did not read the script... I'm lazy & usualy don't. Thanks for your input.

Quote:
Hello,
How are you?Thanks for writing me and how is everything generally with you,I read through your profile and liked what i read about you and i would like to know you more and better, well my name is michelle, i am 26y i am168ibs5'7,am from germany but live in united state,alabama I am a very outgoing person. someone who likes to have fun. i like to travel and go see new place. i love to cuddle and hang out. I am looking for a nice person. One with a good personality,i will be happy if you could tell me little about your self. i am shy at first time of meeting.well Just trying this on-line dating for the first time of my life,as i was once hurt by someone i loved so much ,
My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor and someone whose fun to be with as I need someone to lift my
spirits. but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willingto do the same. i just want to know your mind and the kind of person you are.Hope I receive it back from you. .... AND LET'S GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER!! I guess i have told you alot about myself now its your turn to tell me more about yourself which i would appreciate alot and i would love you to send me your pictures so we could exchange other picture .if you want to reply me,please can you mail me at
[email protected]
adammichelle at yahoo dot com
till i hear from you......and i would really appreciate it alot if you send your reply to my main box. [email protected]
michelle

204.16.125.3 Satellite Provider*
google hits come back Nigeria Mad Crying or Very sad I'm looking for europeans... getting sick of nigerians.

I hear they enjoy being spoken to thusly:
Quote:
Hey now how many email adreses do yo have anyhow. send pictures to prove you are who you are! or esle um not interetsed.

Sent another handfull of one-liners, all 5mins apart.. That should get his blood rushing Laughing

Texas Twister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's slacking off on messaging me. haha Tell us if you get any good stuff.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic