SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can I get a Safari Ruling? - UPDATED 8/14

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a long post but I'm going for my first pith helment - and really I think I have it. I just want popular confirmation so I can sport that fashionable safari gear proudly.

I'll spare posting full headers, but headers and screen shots are available for inspection if necessary.

Background
I am about 2 1/2 months and 400 emails into this bait. It started as a loan lad and has bloomed into 2 loans, a romance, support for a new business, a charity case, a potential church bait and a fan support video for my new metal band (fingers crossed). The lad has been to MTCN S3cur3 4 times, has provided 2x 5 page forms and 3 handwritten love letters. There are numerous characters on each side - but I am 100% certain I am dealing with 1 lad. Lad is supposedly from UK.

Original IP and Location
Numerous emails from as late as the last week in June were from an IP in Aba (83.229.12.104). Around the beginning of July I started getting all emails from a Redwing satellite IP (217.20.240.19) that ReadNotify puts in the UK (Redwing also services Nigeria).

Why He Traveled
Long story short, Lad thinks I am sending 12 Dell laptops to his "contact" in Nigeria. This is a growth off the romance bait. He got photos of one of the computers and a pic of the back of my car filled with laptop sized shipping boxes.

Before the Trip
I ask where to ship them. He emails to send them to Aba. I say - "Aww, shucks. I had to send them today and didn't see your email. The guy at Parc3l Dir3ct said to send them to Lagos as it's the busiest airport in Nigeria and we could redirect once they arrive if we must."

He complained that Lagos was a 7 hour drive but Customer Service was closed and the plane had all ready left. Laptops were to arrive on SUN PM. He was to p/u from the airport on MON. I got an email that the "contact" left Aba early SUN AM and arrived in Lagos around 5:30PM. This seems reasonable for a 350-375 mile (560-600 km) trip - and we know he wouldn't lie about it.

On The Road
On Saturday I got emails from his standard satellite IP. On Sunday afternoon I got several emails from a totally different satellite IP address (81.199.242.203). This is the very first time I've seen this IP from him. It's also from Gilat not Redwing.

At Our Destination
Today I get an email saying contact is in Lagos. The IP (confirmed by live.com header and bigstring receipt) was 41.219.247.187. According to What's my IP this is a dial-up connection from Starcomms in Lagos. I've received two emails from 2 of his characters from that IP (oddly, not from the "contact" though)

Well, whadd'ya think?

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit

Last edited by voudoujoe on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So this lad is telling you he didn't travel, but the IPs suggest that he did? I'm a bit confused.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry.

Lad (as character Elloit) claims to be in the UK - as this is more credible for his standard loan format. I have Elliot hugely off script - and twisted in to a romance bait. He asks Kim to supply him $$ to begin a business exporting computers to Nigeria. Kim just happens to have a stock of computers she was going to sell on eBay but it's too much of a pain.

Elliot (in UK) then produces contact, Stanley, in Nigeria to accept shipment of laptops.

Stanley is in Aba and I should ship computers to Aba ... but ooops! too late! I all ready sent them to Lagos. So Stanley travels from Aba to Lagos to claim his prize.

For clarification - Elliot and Stanley are the same person.

Make sense?

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari.

Edited to add: Congrats on your first safari. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with So and So.

Congrats. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo, congrats on your first safari. Twisted Evil
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! I am experiencing pith envy... Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For freak's sake, it took me a couple of years to get a safari and you got one in a couple of months. It's not fair, I tell you, not fair! Laughing

Congrats. There's nothing better than making a lad get off his butt and work for his loot. (Well, arrests are better but let's keep this realistic. Good work!)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Me too!

Congratulations, voudoujoe!! Laughing

(Remember, there's a number he can call if he needs customer service - not that it needs pimping, as it gets 5 or 6 calls a day... Very Happy )

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, great job, took me forever and then it was a joint effort.
Congrats!!

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, nice job! I wonder what happened to the laptops...

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great work! Very Happy

Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, keep us updated on what happens to the laptops and the fireworks of frustration! Congrats! (I'm jealous too...but I'll get there one day!)

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect that the Parcel D1rect Company, in an effort to help out, tran-shipped the laptops en route and sent them on to the other airport as requested. Sadly someone typed in the wrong destination code and they have been sent to 'xxx' <insert new destination here>
Now,rather than risk resending them it might be best to have the lad move to the new place.
Also, you might not know exactly where they have gone to, but you'll know in a couple of days, so the lad best stay in Lagos until you have confirmed where they are. Then have him go collect them.

Congratulations on the safari.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me, and the IP's check out, congrats!

As for the laptops, if not collected, surely they have to go to the parcel companies secure depot, possibly in Ghana, certainly nowhere near Lagos.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, voudoujoe! Thumbs up

Even though Aba seems to be an even nastier place than Lagos.

Can you arrange to send him somewhere really horrible next time? Chad suggests itself........

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@voudoujoe - Well done on getting a safari.
It seems to me as though this lad might still have some mileage too..... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrates to your pretty hat Smile I bet you are smiling all day long now Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Vou. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you have a lad willing to travel. very very cool.

can't wait to see where you send him next.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, congrats! I'll race you to a second pith Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a safari! They are addictive!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a lovely hat you have there! Congratulations! Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice hat brother/sister (please circle as appropriate for your gender).

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic