SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A very BAD love scam letter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
themalenk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] (fire away, peeps!!)
Hello, My name is Stella Diko (APPROPRIATE LAST NAME) .

I am a young energetic lady seeking for my hearthrob and love.Because I am tired of loneliness and dull life I searched and saw your profile here today and accepted you believing we match each other for love and friendship.

My address is (WHAT IS IT!!!) and I look up to you to extend your hand of love and friendship as I did. Remember that distance, race, age, colour, language, country, tradition, creed, religion and culture are no barrier to our relationship of love and friendship. [i](DOES THIS INCLUDE IF I AM A MARTIAN??)[/i]
It is only ourpositive interest of love that matters. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Cheers to you while awaiting your positive rep
:rose: :airkiss1: :heart: :airkiss1

lies.Stella. LIES? ALREADY? HT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD SWEETHEART!
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, St3ll4. She loves me, wants to marry me, and is enlisting me to help her transfer her fortune! Hands off! Laughing

Actually, my friend is trying to bait her too. We have many laughs "fighting" over her via skype. Most of these "I saw your profile" hits I keep getting wind up getting shut down really quickly, though. I have no profiles on dating sites... yet.
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gutted ! I really thought she was a one man woman, tart ! Rolling Eyes

Actually that shouldn't make a difference as I'm baiting her as a lady who loves ladies Wink althought she may have to wait to start our family .. Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one also and received already pictures and more nonsense script replys.

Let´s see how long we can play this
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I rickroll'd my beloved St3ll4 in my reply today. "A full commitment's what I'm thinking of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy." Perhaps she'll see that you guys are just going to run around and desert her. Laughing
thurstonhowell1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello All,
I'm one of Stella's loves too! Recently I have been dealing with her and almost went over to break her out of the "refugee camp" with my private army, but was called to Puntas Arenas, Argentina to assist my brother who caught Ebola while on trek in Brazil. Therefore I had to cancel. I received the "barrister's" letter about fees, etc. Anyone got any other ideas as to what next?

Yours,
D

ps: She's fine!
thurstonhowell1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only problem I have is trying to get "her" to send more than the three pictures of "herself" that she has already sent. I need a "poster" type picture and she says she has no camera. Any ideas?
D
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ thurstonhowell1,

She probably doesn't know that Punta Arenas is in Chile, and that Ebola is confined to Africa, eh? In most cases you can tell them any BS you want and they won't even notice.
thurstonhowell1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOHHH you got me! ahahahahahah. Exactly, they don't pay close enough attention because one of my lads believed that i was living in my summer home in Antarctica and my "partner" had affixed a sail to an iceberg to leave me and travel to New Zealand. Oh, and for assistance my partner had bolted an 29 horsepower Evinrude outboard motor to the berg for backup!
thurstonhowell1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done my first fake Western Union move. Should be fun.
thurstonhowell1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Subsequently,i want to put an helmet! to inform you that i will not tore late this type of embarrassments which my noble law firm has receive from western union office staff."

Helmet?
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, that popular chapeua popularized by lads everywhere. The "AssHat".

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
ladyreverenddr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: commuting between the manor, my parish, and the clinic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I've done my first fake Western Union move. Should be fun.

I generally have better luck with MoneyGram. I think you can check WU transfers online, not so for the MGs, as far as I know. But I am rather a newb myself.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You'd be right.

There's a few of these doing the rounds at the moment, usually Senegal based, and all masquerading as "love interest" scams... in reality they are nothing more than straight 419 really, usually involving an unfeasably large trunkbox.
That doesn't mean to say you shouldn't try to turn it into the love story of the year of course. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic