SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baiting is FUN!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten a couple of responses FINALLY after sending out a bunch of emails to known scammers. Everything has been pretty basic - I say as little as possible to them. This guy is just cracking me up though. In the 4th email, he's going to quit his job to be with me. 5th email (today) has the subject line: i love you (which I've gotten that line from another one around email 3) but he must not be paying close enough attention to his copy & pastes. I'm guessing he is also scamming as a woman.

Quote:
hey babe, i've been thinking of you all the time even though i am busy, been trying to take time out for myself i need to smell some flowers and escape from all this maybe today might be the day i might just get to do that even though my ride is giving me a hard time as well it's never a dull moment with me, i need to sit somewhere near a pond and unwind after everythin is done.ily dnt givup on me.... I love you so much, and I would love to be with you for the rest of my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would die for you in a heartbeat, you are my everything. I miss you so much and I can't wait until I get to see you again I love you[l*****a] so much we have been through so much together and i know you are the man that i want to spend the rest of my life with your everything a girl could ever ask for ur my honeybee i love you sweet heart ..... waiting for yours

In the brackets, I just replaced the letters in my baiting name with the stars but other than that, I didn't change a thing. I'm so glad I gave this a try! Thanks to all for the encouragement!
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, you've gotta love the rapid sex-changes. sometimes with lads i haven't cared about i've done the same to see if they catch on. oddly, they have not.

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You two could use the same picture!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PumkinEater

I'm new here, and I too am having a good time with this.

We were warned that this can become addicting. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OldBagLady

Thanks! I've been looking for a pic to use! Laughing

@Scarlett

I think we might be talking to the same lad, going by the name Alex you posted about the IMer you sent to WU a few times. Maybe I can get him to make trips too!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic