SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Action Aid..Dr. Williams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been stringing the fake Action Aid Dr. Melvin Williams along for almost three weeks and have managed to turn in 3 bank accounts for Alan to kill. Each time the bank provided couldn't handle the transfer of $478,000.00 so the idiot would provide another one with an excuse. Finally, to move to the next level of insult Laughing I just contacted the South African associate and sent a cashiers check. Notified Dr. Williams and asked him to convey my sincerest appreciation to the South African Branch for making the transfer happen without difficulty. I just happened to be on my Yahoo account when this instant message popped up from Dr. Williams. I had no idea I could be contacted by the good Dr. and this is my first experience with instant messsenger ever, below is the conversation from onset to finish. These guys are real first class assholes! I have left him once again scratching his head wondering how he missed out on a large donation. Anyone else want to have a crack at this clown please go for it.

Chat with Dr. Melvin Williams
InboxX

Reply to all
Forward
Reply by chat
Filter messages like this
Print
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Report not phishing
Show original
Show in fixed width font
Show in variable width font
Message text garbled?
Why is this spam/nonspam?
Dr. Melvin Williams2:29 PM Melvin: Hello Richard,did You get my Email ? 2:32 PM me: Hello Dr. Me...
2:55 PM (22 minutes ago)

Dr. Melvin WilliamsLoading...2:55 PM (21 minutes ago)

Dr. Melvin Williams to me
show details 2:55 PM (22 minutes ago) Reply

2:29 PM Melvin: Hello Richard,did You get my Email ?
2:32 PM me: Hello Dr. Melvin, I am on line checking messages now. How can I assist you?
2:36 PM Melvin: we have a problem now
our driver and some kids had a fatal accident a few hours agao
2:37 PM we need some money to deposit at the hospital
please we need you now
2:38 PM me: Dr. Williams, I did get the email and thank you. Your associate in South Africa was most accomodating and took receipt of the donation of $478,000.00 with no hesitation. I should like to convey my appreciation to him for a job well done. You are lucky to have such a fine person working for you. Please get with him to see about sharing in the funds for whatever cause you might have.
2:39 PM Melvin: the funds have been sent to the construction work
we call it back now
2:40 PM we have started work with it already
we have to save this kids
2:41 PM me: Fatal accidents are always a tragedy and first things first you need an investigation to determine if the driver was drunk or impaired and check the equipment for faulty repair and condition. As for the dead, they shall remain that way until the end of time and judgement before the white throne of judgement where all works are tried by fire and the wheat is separated from the chaff. Good on you for pulling some of the money from the general funds to provide hospital and medical coverage for these unfortunate survivors of this most tragic accident.
2:42 PM Melvin: We are short of funds, thats why am asking
we use donations imidiately
we cannot accertain the cause for now
2:43 PM me: How can you be short of funds if I just deposited almost a half million dollars. You need to brush up on your stewardship role or you guys won't stay in business for long
2:44 PM Melvin: i know but the funds have been sent to the construction company
we can't recall it now
2:45 PM me: What construction company? No one mentioned construction when I sent he check. I clearly earmarked the funds to help the children through direct aid and not for a building fund.
Melvin: i know
2:46 PM me: What can I do to assist you now? I can attempt to transfer to a bank account again or send you a cashiers check for $28,000.00. That is all I have available to donate until next month. Let me know what to do.
Melvin: all we need is just $6,000 now
2:47 PM you will send it directly to the hospital
me: Please let me know how to do that.
2:48 PM Melvin: ok hold on
Name of Receiver.........Dr. Philip Benson
Address..........Living Faith Hospital, Mayfair , South London.
2:49 PM Send the funds via westrn Union money transfer
it take a few mins
me: I am having my secretary call the Hospital now to make arrangements for the transfer.
2:50 PM Melvin: all you need to do is call westrn union and make the transfer
me: Be advised, corporate policy prohibits the transfer of funds through Western Union or Money Gram as it is contrary to proper administration procedures and accounting as set up by the corporate charter.
2:51 PM Melvin: but this is urgent
we have to save this kids
2:52 PM me: You will have to provide another option and my secretary just called the hospital in south London and the receptionist doesn't know anything about kids being injured in a motor accident. Please confirm the name and address of the hospital.
2:53 PM Melvin: they are not admitted yet
me: Urgent or not we must follow procedure as it relates to corporate policy. What if we all just did as we wished without following rules and regulations. We would live in a very disruptive world.
2:54 PM Not admitted yet! The information desk has no knowledge of inbound patients or even of an influx to the emergency room. Are you sure they are getting the attention they require as the hospital staff seems totally ignorant of any such incident.
2:55 PM Melvin: thats how things are here
2:56 PM we need to deposit first
please kindly instruct your sec. to make the payment to them
Reply ForwardReply by chat to Melvin

Dr. Melvin WilliamsThese messages were sent while you were offline. 2:58 PM Melvin: are u there
2:58 PM (20 minutes ago)

Dr. Melvin WilliamsLoading...2:58 PM (19 minutes ago)

Dr. Melvin Williams to me
show details 2:58 PM (20 minutes ago) Reply
me: No Dr.Melvin it can't be that fucked up there. We are talking about a civilized nation not some shit hole third world country from Africa. Please confirm that the children are being transported to a hospital and don't worry about money being transferred as the hospital staff informed my secretary that all emergency patients are seen regardless of economic status and that the children will be properly taken care off and we can pay the bill after they have been discharged.
Sent at 3:00 PM on Monday
me: Dr. Melvin, the hospital has agreed to bill my company for the emergency care and ongoing medical treatments of the children. I know this is good news and please do not worry about it, just get them admitted and taken care of. Time is of the essence when dealing with medical emergencies and I hope they are expediting the transfer of these most precious of patients to the hospital.
Sent at 3:02 PM on Monday
Melvin: will that work?
Sent at 3:03 PM on Monday
Melvin: i hope it does
Sent at 3:04 PM on Monday
me: Of course it will work. We are talking about a hospital in a civilized country. My biggest concern is that the accident occured a few hours ago and the children have not shown up at any hospital yet. That is worrisome. Do follow-up on that if you would. The hospital maintains that they know nothing of this and would have been given advance notice from the police and rescue personnel if they were to be dealing with such a tragedy. Keep me posted.
Sent at 3:09 PM on Monday
Melvin: sure i will
thank you
Sent at 3:11 PM on Monday
me: Thank you Dr. Melvin for your service to humanity and for your role in Action Aid. I should like to visit with you sometime in the near future and perhaps plan a fundraiser for your organization
Sent at 3:12 PM on Monday
Melvin: we will be happy have you come down
Sent at 3:14 PM on Monday
me: Listen Doc, it has been nice chatting with you but I must get back to the business of doing business. It takes a lot of effort and energy to manage a multi-million dollar corporation and I am expected to attempt to close a deal to purchase a 3 million gallon per year bio-diesel plant in Peckerwood, Alabama by this afternoon. It has been good speaking with you. Please let the kids know that we are thinking of them and not to worry as the bills are going to be covered by my company. Have a great day and try to stay in touch.
Sent at 3:16 PM on Monday
Melvin: thanks bye
you are a good man
take care of business ok
Sent at 3:19 PM on Monday

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144775

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really is an utter scumbag isn't he. Top baiting!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picture a lad sitting in a cafe, staring at his computer screen with a puzzled and dazed expression on his face, saying "What the hell just happened?"

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic