SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aussie Robs Bank To Send Money To Tatiana Shaganova

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try and flesh this out with more details but there's a radio news story here about a lovelorn Aussie who held up a bank in country Victoria (Shepperton) over the weekend in order to get lotsa cash to send to the lovely Miss Shaganova (seriously!) in Russia AKA Nigeria. He was caught and arrested and faces Morwel Magistrates Court today on charges of armed robbery. I somehow think it will be a very long time before he can be reunited with his beloved. The good news is that Tatiana AKA Lad didn't get the money either.

Edit: I can't edit the title!

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher, I edited the title for you. It was too long so I took the quotes off. I don't get any hits on a search for that scammer name. Did you mean Tatyana Stepanova?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure the radio reporter said Shaganova but that could have been journalistic license. I'm sure the story will hit the print media soon enough when no doubt the details/corrections will emerge. It was pretty dumb for this guy to hold up a bank like that but it just shows how desperate some lovescam victims can be to meet their dreamgirl and live happily ever after.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's going to go tough on the guy, but could we hope for some serious and sustained TV publicity about online scams?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24291705-2862,00.html

Could only be this guy.

That's about the only thing to happen in Shepparton since 1985.
And 1985 was the introduction of electricity.

46 year old short fat man.
Couldn't be a scam victim, could he?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's him Rolling Eyes Sounds like a nice guy Laughing

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So was the the money to fix his bum crack so Tatyana might like him more?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic