SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Malaysian Job (my 1st success in baiting)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading the hilarious baits on here I had tried many times to do something funny that would be worthy of posting but my inexperience and lack of patients always resulted in no bites and nothing to really hurt them. So I changed my attack, decided that I would write no more then a paragraph in any reply, I had not objective other then closing bank accounts on this bait and any documents that I would send would all be pure and simple photo shopping. In the past I was wasting more of my own time then theirs so it is time to turn the tables.
What follows is not a "hall of fame" bait but when I got an email in my catcher account about a Malaysian based scam (I'm an expat living in Malaysia) I couldn't resist it. It didn't last long at all only a month but I killed 2 bank accounts and received several calls to the K7 number (i.e. international calls at their cost).

You all know the basic script of the scam so I've removed many of the emails to shorten it into something easy to read.

Quote:

[email protected]
Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 5:19 PM
FROM DR MASS ANDERSON
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER.
BANK OF ASIA (G.T.F)
MALAYSIA KUALA LUMPUR.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Ben Willard ,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am the FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER of G.T.F Bank of ASIA, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($3.5 million) Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately to your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for 4 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since August 2004.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased cutomer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.
Thanks and waiting for your urgent response,

Best Regards
DR MASS ANDERSON
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
G.T.F BANK OF ASIA,

My reply was as simple as "you can trust me sir"

Quote:

Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:41 AM
FROM DR MASS ANDERSON
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER.
BANK OF ASIA (G.T.F)
MALAYSIA KUALA LUMPUR.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Benjamin,

How are you today? I hope you are doing fine .I am obliged to notify you that your email was well received and the contents well noted and yes you CAN TRUST ME .

I will like to bring to your notice as the Foreign Remittance Manager with so many years of experience .I make bold to say with full authority, That this conduct is 100% legal and safe.

I am the only person whom can authorize the transfer to your personal account as long as we follow the principle obligations to secure the funds to your account as i have access to the late clients funds under our possession prior his demise.

I would not have contacted or to seek your consent if it wasn't legal as i would not like to damage my reputation and lose my profession as a manager in G.F.T Institution.

As explained above the deceased had no next of kin to inherit the mentioned amount .Being the deceased Manager, I am the only person who can confirm to the bank , the claim of the next of kin and also advice the bank to effect payment to such beneficiary.

I want you to write a claim as the next of kin to the deceased, When i authorize the payment to you and the money gets into your account ,You will have 40% while i have 60%. For any expenses incurred in the course of this transaction regarding documentation i will take care of this personally .

If you accept this, the following process needs to be accomplished in order to execute the transaction: I have already contacted an ACCREDITED Lawyer whom will secure all the legal documents to back up the claim under your name for the transfer to be in process within few working days and i understand that you honest and reliable so i advice you to contact the lawyer as soon as youmy email to start the process of the documents to complete this transaction with me .

Below is the contact of the lawyer :

Contact Name: Barrister Abdul Rahman
Email : [email protected]
Tel: +6016629100

Mr Benjamin please do take this transaction serious and contact the lawyer as instructed to seek for his assistance to secure documents that will beck you up with your claim in (GFT ) Bank where the funds are lodged After enquirers of the content of legal documents that the board of directors need to have the fund wire to your personal account in your country prior we share the money upon agreement of percentage ratio.

All correspondence is highly needed as soon as you read my email

I must inform you that i need all co-operation from your side to enable this transaction completed within the next few banking days.

Best Regards
DR MASS ANDERSON
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
G.T.F BANK OF ASIA,
TEL: +60173084563

OK so lets play a straight bait them.

Quote:

Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:49 AM
[email protected]
topic: DR MASS ANDERSON
instructed me to contact you.
Regards,
Benjamin Willard

I tried calling the number from my work phone here in Malaysia, which does not display caller info, pretending to be a friend of my character who lives here.

The lawyers number doesn't work so I called Dr Mass and surprise he is not a Malaysian but he does know more then the average tourist so I don't push it too far and end the call telling him to send my character the lawyers phone number that works, It is never sent.

Mean while the Barristerplays dumb for a while pretending he knows nothing about what I'm talking and in the end I complain to Dr Mass that his lawyer is stupid and not willing to help. To this he gives me a document to forward to the lawyer. Which I do.

Wow, its going to cost me to have the Barristers help!!Then as usual the normal emails about supplying your details and method of payment follow, you have seen them all before so I won't bother putting it in. I give him all the info he wants except a scan of my ID which doesn't seem to bother him.

Quote:

Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 7:41 PM
topic: Re: PAYMENT ADVICE
[email protected]

BARRISTER ABDUL AND ASSOCIATE
MENARA MANULIFE RB,
6 JALAN GELENGGANG, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS,
50490 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
TEL: 006016629100

ATTENTION BENJAMIN WILLARD,

YOU ARE TO OPEN A FILE WITH ME A CONSULTATION FEE WHICH IS USD$386 DOLLARS TO START UP THE PROCESS OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO USE A METHOD OF PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BY THE NAME OF OUR EXPATRIATE AGENT FOR COLLECTION AS INFORMATION ON WESTERN UNION BELOW :

METHOD OF PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION

NAME: CHUASAMUN SUKANYA
CITY: KUALA LUMPUR
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR NAME
ANSWER : BENJAMIN WILLARD

AS SOON AS YOU MEET UP WITH THE FEES I WILL THEN MOVE IMMEDIATELY BY TOMORROW TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT AND SEND IT TO YOU TO SIGN AND SEND BACK.

HERE IS THE OATH FORM THAT YOU NEED TO FILL AND SEND BACK TO ME TO PROCEED WITH ALL THE LEGAL PAPER WORKS TO CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.

I reply
Quote:
Thank you
What address do I mail this oath form to?

Quote:

BARRISTER ABDUL AND ASSOCIATE
MENARA MANULIFE RB,
6 JALAN GELENGGANG, DAMANSARA HEIGHTS,
50490 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
TEL: 006016629100

I TRIED CALLING YOU TO NO AVAIL AND I LEFT A MASSAGE ON YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE DID YOU RECEIVE IT?

PRINT OUT THE OATH FORM FILL IT AND SCAN IT BACK TO ME VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT .

BARR ABDUL RAHMAN(ESQ.)

from me
Quote:

Yes I got your message,
I'm sorry I can't take calls at the moment I'm busy with other things. I tried calling you yesterday on your number and it did not work.
I do not have a scanner so let me see what I can do, I'll see if the boys in IT have one.

an hour later I send him this note with a photoshoped "scan".
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I've attached the document
We don't have color printers here so I hope this is ok?
Regards,
Benjamin

actual size of attachement

He complained he couldn't see anything so I sent him another note with a slightly large size scan but it is still crap.

Quote:

Sorry I thought I had to reduce the size for email?
Here is the scan at normal size.
The Western Union is on the other side of town, it is too far out of my way. can you give me your bank details and I'll transfer to that.
Regards

he takes the bait.

Quote:

I HAVE TO RUSH BACK TO THE MOSQUE THE INFORMATION BELOW IS AN ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF MY SECRATARIES ACCOUNT DETAIL AS REQUESTED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE CONSULTATION FEE USD$386 DOLLARS.

NAME: SITI NORHAZWANI BINTI HAMZAH
NAME BANK: CIMB
ADDRESS: # 76, JALAN CHERAS TAMAN CONNAUGHT CHERAS KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:16010003002528
SWIT CODE: BCBMMYKL

SEND ME THE TRANSFER SLIP FOR RECORD AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP I SHALL PROCEED TO PROCESS THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE BANK ASAP.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY BUT I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE UNTILL 2:30 PM

BINGO! Alan get the details and I stall.
Quote:

Thank you,
I will reply once I've completed the transaction. It will have to wait till next week though as I do not have time to get to the bank now.
Kind regards,
Benjamin Willard

a few days later assuming the account is closed I complain to the barrister that the bank is not allowing the transfer as there is something wrong with the account details I provided. He says there is nothing wrong but hours later (after he checks for himself) he sends me another account.

Alan get these details and it starts to feel like I'm going to be shutting down lots of accounts but in the end it is just two.

my last email complained that I'm having the same issues again with his account, his reply was

Quote:

OK FORGET IT THEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BYE

I'm sure that is the end of this one but I'm still playing innocent waiting for relies from both the Barrister and Dr Mass. will update if need to.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@atallman - Closing two bank accounts in a bait is a very good result. I'm sure it hurt him badly. Very Happy You could try to deliver the cash in person (I'm thinking safari here), but you will have to build up his trust again.
Just act like a victim that doesn't know what is going on with the transfers, and still act interested in the transaction. You need his money badly, for whatever reason you can make up. Good luck keeping him on the hook. If you can't get a safari, maybe you can later convince him to give you a third account. Wink Rebaiting the same lad is always fun, too. He may just have access to other accounts, too.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did try to keep it alive but both characters stopped dealing with me and even admitted they were busy scamming someone else Evil or Very Mad

Following this we insulted each other for a while until I got bored of it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic