SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof that lads are incapable of reform...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was recently a post about weasel calling a lad pretending to be satan so I wondered what would happen if I pretended to be god. If I told him that he would go to hell if he didnt stop what he was doing, would he repent? After all, most of these lads are fairly religious. So I opened up a new email with a god reference and I automatically replied to every letter saying that they would incur my wrath if they didnt stop their scamming. None of them replied, then about 20 attempts later, some luck (or so I thought)

Quote:
From Patrick and Helen /Appeal for Assistance.
Dearest,
Good day,We are patrick and Helen Sambo from Sierra Leone.We are writing you from Rep of Cote 'Ivoire where we have been taking refuge after the brutal war and murder of our perants by the rebels during the renewed fighting in our country. Because of the war our late Father sold his shipping company and deposited ($7 million US dollars) in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire. due to political sutuation in Ivory Coast now, we need your urgent assistance to assist us transfer this money to your account and also relocate to your country to further our study and we are willing to offer you 15% of the total sum for your help.
Best Regards patrick and Helen

Now to throw a spanner in the works...
Quote:
Why do you dare think you can scam the LORD ALMIGHTY. Repent my dear son or face my wrath.

Then he has the nerve to have another go...
Quote:
Dear lord
Thank you for your massage.we have told you that this is not scam as you think for your information we are not forcing you to transfer the money to bank account in your country.what we are telling you is real and we have all the neccsary document that cover this money.
patrick and Helen

So let me get this straight, he is saying: no "lord", this is not a scam. I decided to give him a little insight...
Quote:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD
JESUS OF NAZARETH

How can you even think of scamming me when you have nothing to give? I have created the heavens and the Earth, all of creation is under my dominion, there is nothing you can possibly give me except your faith and obedience by living an honest life. Do you think this mortal life is everything, and that I will not reward you in the hereafter? You are clearly lacking in faith.
I know you got this email from the CLUB 54 GUESTBOOK, because I know everything, and I can do anything I want. I know all about the people around you calling your victims "MUGU", your entire culture languishes in poverty that it will never get out of, because it has lost what it means for people to be honest and truthful to one another, forget the crimes of the white ancestors because that has passed, it is up to Nigerians as a nation to restore its integrity by working together by not scamming one another.
I will not help those who are unwilling to help themselves.

...and this was his reply.
Quote:
Dear Mortal man
Who do think you are call your self all almighty please should stop calling your self almighty.for you can not blastpherm God rather your are causeing your self because you are a mortal man like me.the God that i serve the God of my ancestors noah that he his please with to extablish his convenet with to set the world free.the God of my ancestor father. the God of abraham that belive God and he was please with him to extablish his convenet with him.and said to him all humanrace will be bless and kings will be raiseing from his desandent.the God that i serve do see every thing and his able to do every thing that he wish.do you know who you are dealing with for your information your are dealing with the most famousman.i want you to tell me my real name and some story about me then i will know that i am dealing with the almighty.for when the samarita women come across the alimghty God he told her about her and she realise that really this is the almighty God himself that she has come across.let me just stop here there is a lot of story that i can not tell about of the almighty God because they are more than can be number
patrick and Helen

Now for a change of plan, I decide to come clean that I am not really God, give him some facts and see what happens. The reply I sent him is quite lengthy, but I took the time to write it at the prospect that it might work...
Quote:
Dear fellow mortal man,
Your discussion is very insightful and I thank you for that. Therefore I would like to ask a question that I have had trouble finding the answer to. In the bible if you look at Exodus Chapter 20, verse 15 it states "thou shalt not steal", and the next verse states "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour". Therefore when you go to a cyber cafe, and send emails to thousands of people out there saying that you had relatives who were killed by rebels and millions of dollars deposited in some bank, isnt that lying and stealing from people? The truth is you profess your faith so adamantly, but because it is easier to steal money from some gullible idiot, than it is to have an honest job, your decency and integrity goes completely out the window.
Ok, I will come clean, of course I am not the lord almighty but a lot of the other stuff I say is true. One thing I know about God is that he definently does not want us to go around cheating each other, and justifying the act of lying and stealing from people. I wil also be fair and say that he we were definently guilty of the crimes that our ancestors commited during the colonial periods. Having said that, I will also quote what Jesus once said "let him who is without sin amongst you cast the first stone". The fact is we are both guilty. I am guilty of impersonating God, and you are guilty of trying to steal from me because I know you will ask me to pay for some fictitious fee for money that does not exist.
Even though I am not God, allow me to guess what kind of story you might have:

* If you get an honest job the money you will earn is only a fraction of what it would be if you were scamming.
* When someone scams a "mugu" by "chopping his dollar", that person is praised and everybody treats him like a king.
* There is a culture in your part of world that praises people who can make a living by doing little or no work.
* The "mugu" deserved to be scammed because he was either greedy and/or because of the crimes that our nations have commited from the colonial era.

I dont expect to be right about all the points I have mentioned because I have never even been to Africa, but for your own good, you should know some of the points which highlight the amount of damage that scammers have committed.

* Some victims have been killed because of these internet scams. Google the name "George Makronalli", to see an example.
* Some have commited suicide because they could no longer bear the loss. This person " Leslie Fountain" set himself on fire.
* Some will allow themselves to be scammed repeatedly, because when they have already mortgaged their homes, they become desperate to recover their losses, so they will keeping sending money because they need to believe there is money waiting for them.
* If they are lucky, they will just be mentally scarred. If they admit they were a victim, people will think he is an idiot and laugh at him, or they will not tell and rather suffer in silence.

Correct me if I am wrong but the bible does say "Do unto others, what you would have them do unto you" My opinion is that no one deserves that kind of fate no matter foolish they may be.
The reason I have taken the time to write such a lengthy letter is because it may save a victim, and also because I am bored. If you disagree with anything I have written, I will of course take the time to read your reply.

The lad has not replied to me but that may be because its the weekend. If he doesnt reply, despite the fact that I given him info he may not have known about, then I think that probaby sums it up.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are coldhearted criminals who threw their believe out of the window when they started scamming , If they where believers that is . With all respect , i don't think a man like Martin Luther King would be able to convince a lad to stop scamming and get a honest job . But you gave me an idea of a character who is a radical minister of some church where the followers have to loose all interest in money or worldly goods to become pure in their sole . Would it be possible to make a lad vow that he will loose all interest in money and become a member of that church (with the prospect of giving him lots of dollars to give to the poor in his country ofcourse) Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justinv, he's probably heard all that before from genuine recipients of his opening formats. Along with the "F you, scammer!" replies I'm sure some will take the time, as you did, to lay out a rational argument and pointing out the moral issues, the religious issues, and so on.
I doubt it does any good at all, and a quick tap of the delete button can keep his conscience from bothering him. If it starts to. Then it's on to the next victim's reply.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would guess that religious lads see stealing similarly to how a lot of religious people in the UK and USA see sex before marriage. There are very few religious people who really follow absolutely every thing that is written in whichever holy book they read. I know some fairly religious people (they attend church at least once a week etc) who have had sex before marriage. They still see themselves as religious, despite acknowledging that what they do goes against one of the messages of the bible.

Can i just add that it is certainly not my opinion that sex before marriage and scamming are as bad as each other- just suggesting that lads probably feel the same way about scamming as a lot of people here do about premarital sex and are, therefore, unlikely to feel too bad when the subject of stealing being against the will of God is brought up
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of lads are religious (in their own way) and / or superstitious, but I would doubt that any of them would believe that they're actually communicating with God through the medium of e-mail. These guys may be greedy and small-minded, but they're not stupid. Besides, most lads would drop out once they realize that no god would carry cash or send it by wire.

That said, baiting as a deity is just as valid as baiting as a president. I don't think it would work, but who am I to say what a lad will fall for? I've gotten a few lads off-script and out of character before, and not one of them expressed any true regret about scamming. Lots of rationalization (which may or may not be ingrained into them), lots of excuses, lots of empty explanations, but not one shred of regret. Depending on your own beliefs, you may want to take comfort that scamming your way into Heaven probably won't work!

(Note my deliberate avoidance of the sex-before-marriage issue. I better get a halo-icon for that!)
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if a lad were somehow able to "reform" themselves, they have to go back to a society that:

* glorifies and worships scammers and the scamming lifestyle. Yes, I want to give up scamming and make minimum wage at some place....assuming they even find a job.
* has a high unemployment rate: Nigeria has one in the 20-something percent rate DESPITE the huge oil boom and the government raking in huge dollas they chopped from everone else Smile

and I think this is important:
* they have scammer friends most likely who will always shove it in their face that they're not scamming and not "making real money"

I'm not making excuses for the lads, trying to make it sounds like it is "scam or starve" - it is more an indictment of the society.

If the gander is going down the scamming route, the goose either must join them or be alone.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
A lot of lads are religious (in their own way) and / or superstitious

I think you hit the nail on the head there. They do seem to be very superstitious but I reckon the religious stuff is more for show to try and make them appear more trustworthy.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
That said, baiting as a deity is just as valid as baiting as a president.

Well, Scam Patroller may have a few experiences to share about that point! Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99584

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That there is exactly the bait I was referring to! Very Happy It's one of my favourites, regardless of whether the lad did or didn't believe he was actually talking to Dubya himself.

I did a bit of drink... I mean thinking on this topic, and there may be a way to salvage a bait if the lad decides not to believe that he's e-mailing a deity! The character could confess that he/she is not in fact God, but more like someone who is in personal contact with the creator. That's pretty believable, because it happens all the time! Aside from the crazy people on street-corners, there's Charles Manson, Mel Gibson, Oral Roberts, that Benedict guy, the list goes on! A lad might just scam a deluded person if there's money involved. Very Happy
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could've found out where he lives and the look up the weather in that area. If it rained, tell him you made it rain, if it was sunny..... you get the idea. Maybe you could tell him he needs to build an ark! Ever see the movie "Evan Almighty"?

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic