SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is the Public Ready for a Scambaiting Movie?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if the proliferation of internet scams in general and 419 in particular might be reaching a point worldwide where a major motion picture on the subject might be a hit. Might the world public be cognizant enough and angered enough by now to welcome such a thing?

There would be a great opportunity within such a production to inform the public of the inner workings of the scam industry.

If it involved an epic safari or some serious justice in the end, I would camp out to buy a ticket.

Moved here -- JMR

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny Depp can play me.

A pity Peter Lorre is dead. He'd have made a great IrishEmigrant.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't see it as the plot of a movie. A character in a soap opera being scammed out of a lot of money, on the other hand, might inform a lot of potential victims.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have an aspiring screenwriter here who's already working on that idea.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the movie has Yorkies in it my brother's entire family will go to see it. He has a 5 y.o. that goes crazy over Yorkies.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gilbert Godfried assumes the role of Shiver Ahhhhh

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to have me played by Brad Pitt. Very Happy Chuck Norris would be a good idea for Akai Ryu.

Now as far as a movie, I don't know. I would think a Michael Moore style documentary would be the easiest thing to do. Don't invite Moore to the forum though to discuss this... he'll melt as soon as I manage to nail him with a can of slim fast.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chuck Norris would be a good idea for Akai Ryu.

Akai has a penis?? Shocked

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it would be a pretty good film, why not? Similar things have been done before..
Of course there was the hit Nigerian film about internet scamming, "The Master" starring Nkem Owoh. (Famous for the soundtrack number "I go chop you dolla"). Maybe we need a film about baiters to balance the books.

I'd be played by Kate Winslet. And I'm not sure why.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are they? Probably not.

Are they ready for a movie where a guy gets scammed out of his money, travels to Nigeria, and kills a bunch of lads(hundreds, if not thousands) with a pistol and his bare hands? Yes.
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds ideal for Sylvester Stallone. Rambo V.
Or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Commando II.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gary Oldman plays a good vampire.

I'm sure I wouldn't mind if he played me.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
I'd be played by Kate Winslet. And I'm not sure why.

is there something you need to tell us all or talk about mate

Shocked

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Pianis wrote:
Are they ready for a movie where a guy gets scammed out of his money, travels to Nigeria, and kills a bunch of lads(hundreds, if not thousands) with a pistol and his bare hands? Yes.

He could do a Festac City internet cafe with claymores and a flamethrower.

Or how about a plot where a female family member of a Mafia Don gets scammed and the Don takes it personal. After a brutal safari into the Sahara, the lads are "rescued" and brought to the states to face justice Mafia-style.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is the Public Ready for a Scambaiting Movie?

Sure.

Any public that's brain-dead enough to sit through six Star Wars and four Indiana Jones films is ready to listen to 120 minutes of a lad speaking almost unintelligible English through a cell phone to a greedy loser who thinks he's hit the jackpot by reading an email written in capital letters.

I even have a title: "No risky free, no fun." Laughing
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Scene opens with determined, but nearly unheard of baiter luckey sitting at a cluttered desk, gazing at a computer monitor. Skillful fingers tirelessly pluck away at the keyboard, stopping only occasionally to reach for a battered but trusty mouse. Windows pop open and closed before glassy eyes and a half smiling face as the unanswered phone goes to voice mail.

Camera pans out for 90 minutes. Fade to black. Roll credits.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mugatu.

Kate Winslett my butt.
More like Pam St. Clement.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruce Banner wrote:
We have an aspiring screenwriter here who's already working on that idea.

That I am! Very Happy

I am currently mulling over ideas for a film screenplay on baiting. Personally, I think it could be quite successful if done properly. The difficulty is, however, doing it properly.

Naturally it could not be JUST about baiting. It would most likely have to consist of several separate but decidedly connected storylines, potentially including:

1. A baiter telling the story of his bait to an audience
2. A depiction of the story the baiter feeds his lad
3. The POV of the scammer
4. What happened to (the Greek guy who got scammed/kidnapped...etc.)
5. The bait ending very badly with a sting operation gone wrong

If any of you have seen Babel, then you know that this could be done properly and well if a lot of time and care is taken in the ordering of scenes. The stories could be told in a disjointed and out of order way and yet still be very interesting.

It would just be incredibly difficult to plot out. Storylines that muck around with time can be a major pain in the ass. Continuity can be difficult to keep up with. Nevertheless it is quite fun.

I should mention that the baits would have to be relatively serious in nature. Otherwise the scammers would have to be painted in a really really bad light. If it was all just about the baiter screwing with the lad, an audience would eventually hate the baiter and sympathize with the lad. Depictions of safaris and the lads in turmoil would have to be keep to a minimum. It would always have to be about the trouble that a victim would go through.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for now. More later once my headache goes away. Development of time-distorting plots is a great source of migraines.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could we get Murry Landsten "the unknown comic) to play me?.. we do use the same bag designer.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Quote:
Scene opens with determined, but nearly unheard of baiter luckey sitting at a cluttered desk, gazing at a computer monitor. Skillful fingers tirelessly pluck away at the keyboard, stopping only occasionally to reach for a battered but trusty mouse. Windows pop open and closed before glassy eyes and a half smiling face as the unanswered phone goes to voice mail.

Camera pans out for 90 minutes. Fade to black. Roll credits.

The name of a main character, when introduced for the first time in a scene, must be in complete caps. So it would be LUCKEY. Wink

Additionally age and description are necessary to further inform producers of what a character would look like.

And oh yeah, just going from that paragraph alone...what's a baiter? No one would know what baiting is so that would confuse them.

/nitpicking

I keed. I enjoy editing people's screenplays. Or faux-screenplays in this case. Laughing

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ This lad will do a much better job than you.

You're fired.

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kleindoofy

Would I feel be best suited for the Film Technician side best boy grip. Maybe Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slightly: Not so fast, give the kid a chance.

Blackwood: I expect a completed version of your edit, in this thread, by Monday morning- SHARP! Make it sizzle or Onyema gets the job.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Commando II

but please wait until he's signed California's budget. (If the legislators ever shift arse and pass it.)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Blackwood Con wrote:
... Naturally it could not be JUST about baiting. ...

Right. It needs lots of sex!

The perfect bed scene (almost): A couple (unemployed, in debt, somewhat gullible) is in bed doing the two-backed monster.

(He is not informed of the 'deal,' yet.)

She tells him 'ohh, baby, you're better than the millions we're going to get.'

His "excitement" becomes petric and he says 'yeah, here's millions for you.'

She says 'ohh, deeper, it's risky free, we're going to be rich.'

He gasps 'ohh, I feel it already.'

She says: "OH GOD, I sent this guy on the internet all our money, he's going to send us $10,000,000."

He immediately loses his erection and slaps her.

She thinks it's kind of kinky and asks for more ... Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic