SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tanya wants somebody who will not decieve her

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this in one of my accounts while abusing a random lad, something that helps me to relax Laughing anyway, seeing as she contacted me I figured she would also like to find some other sociable and decietful person on the internet, any takers

Her email address is melsudbi @ gmail.com I suggest leaving her addy obscured here to protect your baits and I will post the details at Scamwarners for the warning to others, please feel free to add to that post or post the details anywhere else you like to warn others

Quote:
Hi my Friend. How are U???? How your mood????? I would be very glad to get acquainted with you. You not against to get acquainted with
me???? I very much to like to get acquainted with people. Because I very sociable person. To wish to tell to you, that I to love dialogue.
As I to wish to find in the future second half. There can be it there will be you???? (Smile). Well what is your name???? My name Tanya.
Certainly, if you to not want, can not speak. I only to wish to get acquainted. And to ask you to not deceive me. All secret sooner or later
to become obvious. So what to deceive is not present, not what sense. You will ask probably me as I have found your e-mail address?????
HHHHMMMMMMMM. I think, that it is a fair question. My girlfriend to like to climb on different a site of acquaintance. It somewhere to find
your e-mail address. And to give it to me. In general it to persuade me to write to you. I to try to write to you. To not know, that from
this it to turn out. But I to think what to try costs. I shall well wait for the letter. To hope, what you to write???? Who the nobility????
Tanya!!!!

P.S - ---This my photo. I shall be glad you ate will send me your photo!

Yes there was a photo but you will need to bait her to get it, nice looking girl too

Being a gmail account the header is useless but who knows, you may be able to steer her from gmail if you really want the header

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic