SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Jump In! Rev. David is inviting us to a Nigerian conference

View next topic
View previous topic

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm beginning to understand the scam. He didn't really expect the victims to fly to Africa for a convention. He counted on everyone thinking it would be too far/too expensive, etc., but being willing to help out in any financial way toward getting the conference underway - or clearing up expenses afterwards. I wonder how many real victims actually flew to Africa?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Cowboyup
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, i wondered why he would agree to meet someone at 5 am in the morning. . .
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say I think I hooked a live one with my suggestion of paid invoices to a charity by my 'organisation' as a tax dodge....

Quote:
Hello
I would have send the Documents to you but the Issue/Problem is that the secretary that was with the documents is running around for her weeding and she is not close to me.I called and she said she will post it and up till now i have not seen it.So please i will Love you to help me.I really want to settle one debt i will forward the Documents to you.

<Snip long cut-and-paste of bible versers and other stuff>

Have a blissful, fulfilled, blessed and wonderful weekend going, new month and weekdays ahead and may the Lord see us through.

Evangelist

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Cowboyup
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anyone still in contact with this guy?
Richerthansin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, looks like my research vessel will just happen to be
in that part of the world at the time, or maybe only
a few hundred miles away and I need a lad to come
get me for the event.

"You have to take it serious because i forsee no great opportunity." - Mrs. Niko

". . . are you just bluffling about it?" - Joe Tran

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Premium Membership: It is truly painless!]</a>
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps emailing me explaining how he is getting his recipts scanned so I can pay them as a tax write off from my 'organisation'.

Quote:
Hello,
I will Do that for she promised to send me the Documents soon.i will Scan it and send it to you.
Have a Great day
David

He has not sent anyting yet so one hopes he is spending time making authentic reciepts and scanning them. IF he gets that far then the fun starts...what no VAT?, no business number, no RSOT..i am also not sure what 'organisation' i am with yet...church/business/mafia..all three who knows.

And he hasnt started dealing my fiance offical Mr Gomer yet Cool .

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me for help after the event ended. I offered food, but he prefers money to cover his expenses. I asked for receipts, but so far nothing. It has been 2 weeks!

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the secretary that was with the documents is running around for her weeding

Don't you want to help a fellow gardener? Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ladyfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I was researching and googling and found this site and David Amaji's name, among many other places I found his name.

So, you think this guy is a scam? I have lots of emails from him.

There are some shown below. It is disappointing to think that he is a scam, but it is so very possible. Know that I am a true Evangelist, and almost made plans to attend his "camp meeting." I have even ask my pastor and some members for bibles and other Godly materials that he says the congregation is unable to buy because of cost. I do not wish to waste my church family's time or mine. I got 4 pictures of him, several of the "church" and his family. Here is the phone number he gave: +2348060630630 and his website I guess most of you know? So far, all he ask for is bibles and study material on God. I have talked with him on yahoo messenger twice....just about God and his family and church. Now, I do not know what to think about this....I will not be going, of course. Anyone heard anything else?? PS...when googled the church address, it does "appear" to be a valid address, but I am not sure of it being a church. Also, he is linked with many other "religious" websites.

WARNING; THIS IS LONG EMAILS...NOT ALL OF THEM, BUT MOST. They go from the newest to the earliest emails.

Greetings Sister K,
I am Happy hearing from you and I am Glad that the Lord led it in your heart to Pray for me and my Ministry.God bless you and May you Be assured that he God,Answers and he is God that removes Pains and sorrows from ones Live and his Word makes Things To happen,We are Praying for you and yours Too.We depend on his Provision and he has not failed us and will not Fail Us,He will Supply for you and whomesoever that is Coming with you.I am happy that you Love coming to share the truth with us,Thats a Good Encouragement to us.The level for Real truth from Gods Word here is high and many are called but few are chosen,the Many preachers here preach jagons and lives are wasted and no salvation for the sinners,som are Prosperity preachers that preach to satisfy their fleshly wants.So we reall hunger for the truth.Sister,There was a Great stress here some months ago and the Government steped into it and stoped it.it was in the Niger delat area and not my
area,its far from where i am and Now both in Niger delta and where i am there is calmness for we christains Prayed and the Lord heard our cry and brought in peace.

Yes there are More Muslems in Nigeria than there are Christains,We preach to them and some of them are been Converted to christainity and Glory to God for His Empowernment in our Evangelical work.Sister your not wrong and there is nothing to be sorry about,we live in a remote area and my church goes to the rural areas of Nigeria,in the states to plant church and preach the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Happy for what he is doing.We have a Postal address and we have a DVD player machine that we use for public addressing people and we can hear and watch videos through it.So you can post us the CDs and we will Appreciate it.The address is Below

PASTOR DAVID C AMAJI
P.O.BOX 1833 ABA
279/281 OBOHIA ROAD UMUAGBAI VILLAGE ABA-ABIA STATE
ZIPCODE:- 450001

With the above address the Letters will get us,If you have any Spiritual materilas that we can read that will be greatly appreciated.

We know that God wants you to come to us and our church members are willing with others to hear the truth from you,If God says its now...No one can argue it he will provide for it and if he says its Next year sister we Love his ways and we keep on his words,We Love you and Wants you to know that Those that wait upon the Lord are like mount Zion that cant be removed from its Position.
Remain Blessed
Pastor David
Nigeria

Greetings Evangelist K,
I am Happy hearing from you and i want you to know that we are praying for God to Open the Doors for you over there.Nothing is Impossible with him.we know how things are with people in the whole world,God is our Ebenezer and he is Called Jehovah Jireh,the space is Reserved for you and those you will be coming with.We are people of Faith and we cant Give up.we believe in the God of the 11th hour.so sister we are hoping to have you speak to us to cool our thirst for the word of God.so we are still praying.

i am Not rushing you Please.I Will Wait,If you couldn't make it this time,i know that we will still host you some time you can fix Next year.
Have a Great day and may God bless you.extend my greetings to all there.
In His Love
David
Nigeria

> To: [email protected]
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 8:23 AM
> Pastor Amaji,
>
> I can not confirm that we are able to come yet. It may
> take us a couple of weeks to know for sure. As I told you
> previously, we would LOVE to come if God provides the
> finances for the travel expenses. I know that God is able,
> if it is his will. We are having to wait and be patient
> for God to work. I am sorry if this causes you any
> inconvinience. If you feel that you must go ahead with
> having someone on the calender, you may choose someone
> else.
> If you do, then maybe we can schedule a time to come next
> year. Either way, we trust God for his will to be done in
> this matter. Please continue to pray for us, either way.
>
> Living By Faith,
>
> Evangelist K
>
>
> --- On Tue, 10/28/08, pastor david Amaji
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: pastor david Amaji <[email protected]>
> Subject: Please Reply
> To: removed
> Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 8:51 AM
>
> Hello Sister,
> How are you doing?i have not heard from you in a long time
> now,i will Love to
> still confirm your Readiness to come and minister to us in
> Nigeria during our
> convention in december,i will Love to have your Real name
> as it will appear on
> your passport and the names of those coming with you.i want
> to Scan the letter
> of invitation to you today.so please get back at me when
> you can.
> God bless you
> David
>

Calvary Greetings,
I am Happy hearing from you and I know that Its the Lord that Connected us to each other.God is Great and His mercies Endures forever.I got your Website address from Brother Arnold sites and when i Visited your site,the Teachings and articles i read there was Great.I Love what the Lord is Doing with your Teaching and they are Biblical,We don't Invite any how people to minister in our Conventions so after Going through your articles and message online God told me that your teachings will change many Lives in Africa as you come.
Thanks For Visiting my site and thanks For the Compliments.I Give God all the Glory.We are praying for you as we know that the Lord will Provide the Finance for you and your Mother with Aunt to Come to the Meeting.God will do it,I believe he has heard our cries and he is sending you as a messiah to cancel the false teachings many have been hearing and believing here in time past.

Gods will Must prevail and No!! my church is not affiliated with any Church of God in Tennessee.My phone number is +2348060630630 just dial it that way and it will go,you can also add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat when your online.I will Love to send you an invitation if you send my your Postal address so that you can use it to apply at the Nigerian Embassy in your Country.I am a man of Faith and it has been seeing me through.
I wait to hear from you and God bless you
Pastor David
Nigeria

---
On Thu, 10/23/08, K wrote:
> From: K
> Subject: Re: Thanks for God bless you
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 5:20 AM
> David,
>
> I was able to visit your site and it looks great. If God
> wants us to come there and preach, he will provide the
> finance for us to fly there. Do you have a phone number
> where we can reach you if we have questions? We will be
> praying and fasting much for God's will in this
> matter. I do not think my husband would be able to come,
> but maybe my mother and/or an aunt. Please pray God's
> will into our lives.
>
> How did you find me and our website? Is the church you
> pastor affliated with the Church of God out of Cleveland,
> TN, USA?
>
> Living By Faith,
>
> K
>
>
>
> --- On Wed, 10/22/08, pastor david Amaji
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: pastor david Amaji <[email protected]>
> Subject: Thanks for God bless you
> To: removed
> Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:14 PM
>
> Greetings,
> I am Happy hearing from you,I Thank God for your
> Reply,God bless you.Your
> Belief is Same with us and To God be the Glory that he
> connected us together and
> He is Great,Holiness is our core concept in our Church and
> we preach salvation
> messages always.We lead people to Christ and we heal
> through Gods Word.
>
> Yes,we will Love you to Come and Minister and we will Love
> You to come with
> your Husband and your Mother,That will be a Great plus to
> the camp meeting.It
> will be held in 279 OBOHIA ROAD ABA-ABIA STATE NIGERIA.FROM
> THE 10 THROUGH THE
> 14TH OF DECEMBER 2008.WE WILL BE HAVING THREE SERVICES
> DAILY MORNING,AFTERNOON
> AND EVENING.
>
> My Church will Feed you and Provide accommodation for you
> for the Period of
> time during the Meeting and after the meeting.I will want
> you to know that there
> are sisters that have decided to provide their Homes for
> you and those that you
> will come with.After the Meeting,the Finance realized will
> be Given to you and
> those that you will Come with.Your pressence is Needed for
> many Lives will be
> changed.
>
> Thanks For praying for me and my ministry,I will be praying
> for you and feel
> free to communicate with me.
> God bless you
> David
> Where you able to Visit my website??

Last edited by ladyfire on Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladyfire,

If you put your real name and email address in that post, then you should probably edit it and remove them.

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
ladyfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, thank you! I realized that after I had logged off. I have changed them. Thank you so much!!!

Can I post some of the links to other places he is associated with??

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he sent me several poorly forged and scanned reciepts, their all on my other computer. havent heard from him in awhile maybe i should email him and see how he is...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic