SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bad move

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad (4 months in the fold and still going strong) got a tad upset. But in a moment of absolute outrage, he spewed forth the following:-

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL DO WRITE THIS BOX

Ummmmmmm.....ok then. Think I might just do that. Razz

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's box is he taliing about anyways? As a woman I could take that personally you know.

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email box? Lads tend to have quite a few, and he may have written "do" instead of "to". They're not exactly known for their strong grasp of spelling and grammar either.

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
stringalong
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Jimmy Jazz,

err yeh okay, write this box ay, wot a bloody idiot Very Happy
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he meant do "not" but forgot to type in the "not" part. oh well, its his fault if you annoy him Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are hilarious when they spit the dummy, aren't they? "Big fool". Always makes me laugh, that one. Imagine someone in your country turning purple with rage, and hollering "you...BIG FOOL!"

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a presumptuous lad you have! How does he know your physical size? And what's with the "fool" thing... do they all think they're Mr. T or something? (Mr. T has guts of iron, but even he can't stomach no fool)

While it's certainly not Eater practice, I'd have to recommend that you follow your mugu's advice to the letter and write to that box again. And then again. Maybe you can make him cry next time! Very Happy
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Obi-Wan

Don't worry - I suspect that there may be tears on the way. And on our 4th month anniversary too Sad

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic