SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I had a barbaric med procedure yesterday

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's called EMG.

First the lady took my hands and started feeling the back. Then she told me she thought that I had muscle atrophy, so she was going to have to do the needle test, too. She asked me if I knew what all was going to happen. I told her I have read as much about EMGs as I could find, and yes, I knew it was going to hurt, so can we just DO IT. So, she hooked electrodes to me and shocked me. I wasn't feeling it - they kept turning up the current until - ZAP! So she shocked from my wrist up to above my elbow - 3 or 4 times in each place. That wasn't tooooooo bad - until she got to the tender part of my elbow that I can't even stand to be touched. I jumped when she touched it and she apologized and asked if I am going to be able to take the pain of being shocked there. I told her to grab my arm with her other hand so that I can't flinch and just stick the machine to it and shock and to not worry about me - it's just a few seconds - just do it. So, she did what I said - grabbed my arm and held it down. OUCH!

When that was done, the lady put a needle in my muscle and listened to the sounds the muscle made - and then made me relax it - and then listened - then jabbed - poked - prodded - pulled - jabbed, etc the needle around in the hole she had it in. She would tell me to move the muscle - put fingers together - try to push against her hand with my muscle - when the needles were in the muscles of my hands, I could feel them hitting my bones!!! So try spreading your fingers apart or pressing against someone's hand when a needle digs further into your skin and is hitting the bone - NOT FUN. Then she took it out and put the needle somewhere else. She kept doing this over and over from my hand up my arm. She hit a blood vein at one point and blood bubbled under my skin - a big blue bubble. She apologized. Then she asked me if I've taken any meds because I was bleeding too much during the procedure -each time she took the needle out blood was pouring. She'd then have to apply pressure. She said due to my bleeding I'll probably have bruises all over my arm today but it will be ok.

She kept asking if I needed a break - I kept saying - NO just get it over with - stick me or shock me and let's do it. I can do it! She was like - are you sure - I know it hurts. I said - JUST DO IT!

The results..............

Were not good.

I have ulnar neuropathy at the elbow - - and due to this and not realizing what was going on - I have muscular atrophy.

I'll be needing surgery and will get my surgery date Aug 11.

I read that the muscle atrophy may not be reversible. So I will have to ask the doctor.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These aren't funny news Confused

However I wish you the greatest courage possible.
I'm sure you'll do it right, you just proved that you're able to deal with it!

My aunt suffers from a generalized muscle atrophy (genetical disease), and I know that going by the doctor or physiotherapist is really painful.

My thoughts are with you!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a needle hater that sounds naty, but it's best to get everything in working order. Best of luck.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wtf, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. it's not supposed to bleed like that when you get an emg. People do it on college students here for research purposes and they hardly bleed at all.

Good luck with the surgery ED.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about that Eliza. I hope all is well soon.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Good for you that you gritted your teeth and kept going. I agree with you that it's best just to get it over with. I have never been in that much pain (barring the gangrene, which I have actually wiped out of my memory), but the few times that a doctor or therapist has caused pain, I just concentrate on breathing slowly and deeply. Keep up your courage and strength.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooo I'm wincing just to read this.
I wish you all the best
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, that is so sad. I really hope things go better for you and I will be thinking of you on the 11th.
I remember when my daughter was 8 and had glandular fever and she had to have many blood tests and depending on which nurse was taking the blood, she would either have a small bruise or an enormous one. It got to be a laugh as she would wait for 'dracula' to go on a break and see 'nice nurse' instead. After a few weeks there would be all these patients waiting in the room for 'nice nurse'.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope everything goes well and you will be in my thoughts.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic