SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Barbeque tips thread.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If its meat. it will be on my grill. steaks, ribs and pulled pork or brisket are the main things I BBQ.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
Has anyone smoked brisket?

Yes! 4 hours at 160-175 degrees. Turned out awfully well. Used Pecan wood for flavor.

I use a propane gas smoker - I hate using electric.

My specialty is Pork Ribs - 6 racks at a time with pecan wood. 270 degrees at 3 hours and they are falling off the bone.

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
Mr.X
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MyMyselfAndI wrote:
^^^^ Mr.X

How can you have weird taste? Fazer is from Finland, right? And Panda Liquourice? I'm from Routsi, although escaped from said country... Smile

Well yes, but we also have cuisines like mämmi (it is good even though it looks wierd). Also grilled bananas are great (after you have done meat and everything else just put a bunch of bananas on the grill. It softens from inside and it's delicious with ice cream). This is not for the grill, but I usually make potatos in the oven. Finely sliced potatoes soaked in a tasty sweet chili sauce and at top put some cheese. First 200 celsius and 20 minutes in the oven then add the cheese and lover the temperature to 180. After 5-10 minutes you have great tasteful potatoes to eat with your ribs...

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BBQs are pretty much obligatory kit here Down Under. Even tiny apartment balconies have a Weber parked there. We used to be BBQ snobs and used all kinds of fancy woodchips, special charcoal etc but now we've gone over to the Dark Side and use gas. Same results - half the aggro and mess.

If you are cooking something that's been marinaded in any kind of sticky goo I can highly recommend those silicon mats that you place directly on the grill. It stops the marinate gunking everything up and saves HOURS of scrubbing and cleaning afterwards because the mats just need a quick rinse in hot water.

Note to Brits: When using a charcoal BBQ please do not start cooking as soon as you've ignited your coals with a generous dousing of lighter fuel. It tends to taint the food.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Brisket the key to keeping it moist is brine the sucker before placing in the smoker. Minimum 2 hours in the brine.

250F degrees, 1.5hrs per lb....not sure what the translates into for C per Kg. (is an hour the same in metric?????)

If you get to more than 4 hours of cook time, stop the smoke, your meat is not going to "take" any more flavor from it. Then wrap the meat in foil to help keep moist.

Also put the brisket fat side up so the melting fat falls into the meat keeping it moist.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We just bought a new gas grill. I prefer charcoal... but convenience was important. We've been grilling out when it hasn't been raining. Tomorrow we're doing steaks... but I think I may turn my steak into kebabs... I miss vegetables.
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:

Note to Brits: When using a charcoal BBQ please do not start cooking as soon as you've ignited your coals with a generous dousing of lighter fuel. It tends to taint the food.

@gnasher
if you look at the original post. the chimney burns all the coals hot. no lighter fuel / petrol needed.

there is a picture of firelighter being used with it. but the instructions state newspaper is all thats needed.

has anyone noticed the bbq sauces are too sugary ?

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic