SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pinhole sight correcting glasses (have you tried them?)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heading towards fifty and me old eyes are on the blink, mainly reading is the problem.
A friend has lent me these:
http://www.jdharris.co.uk/product_info.php?pName=pinhole-glasses
to see if they can reverse the effects of time.

Has anyone here ever given them a spin, how did it go?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Windy - if you are in the 50 Zone then you need proper glasses to read and/or see distances properly. My beloved (52) has been fighting deteriorating sight for the last 5 years because of the stories you hear about glasses making your eyes lazy and the problem worse. At a routine medical check today the doc read the riot act and prescribed a visit to the optician because Beloved is basically blind as a bat but won't admit it.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm short sighted and pretty helpless without my glasses or contacts.

Many years ago I realised that by putting my thumbs and forefingers together to make a tiny hole, and looking through it, I could, for example read the time on the radio alarm without my glasses.

I guess I invented pinhole specs, just didn't think of it as a marketing opportunity. D'oh!

Damned if I know how it works, just that it does.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've given them the recommended 15 mins while here and it's strange. The 'lenses' remind me of that metal sheet with holes drilled in you used to get on pantry or larder doors you found in the kitchen when you moved into a new house in the 60's. Razz

I have to move my head from side to side slightly to read. I have some reading glasses that require a few seconds refocusing when I take them off. When these are taken off my sight is noticeably improved already after just one go. No refocusing necessary. Confused Cool

@Roycropper. Sue! Laughing

packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poke a pinhole in a peace of paper and hold it up to your eye looking though the hole does your vison get better?
Your eye is supost to refocus looking though the hole and that "corrects" your myopithy.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems woo-ish to me, I will see if I can find anything on them for you though Windy.

Edit: I found this in a rather quick search.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_19970729/ai_n14130207

If you need a prescription they are not for you and they will not fix your eyesight. That is the basic summary of it.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windy, take it from a lady who is married to an optician: get proper glasses. These days you can get real nice ones that do not make you look like a librarian. Just hop over to the nearest shop, get a proper measurement and take your time picking a model that suits you. Your eyes will not heal by magic or gimmity tricks, you require proper glasses. In the long run you can get major headaches without them.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all, I've certainly got these marked down as gimmicks, but they cost me nothing so I'll stick with it and see if there is any real improvement over the next few weeks.

I do a lot of close up work in my job so that's bound to have taken it's toll on my sight over the years. I'm not a big fan of laser treatment as two people that I know have had it done, are right back where they started after five-six years.

Time to admit I need an eye test and proper glasses. Mad Wink

Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I needed glasses when my arms weren’t long enough to read the paper Crying or Very sad

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I understand it, laser correction works better for short sight (ie, you need specs to watch TV, drive etc) than long sight (ie, reading, close work). Long sight tends to kick in with age and if you've lasted until 50 without glasses you've done pretty well.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic