SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Finally posting my first bait: a Lotto Lad about 3 months

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait…what a disaster...But I kept them going for 3 months and a lotto lad at that. I’ll apologize in advance for the spelling, as I was playing the just barely literate victim. I believe I was trying to do way too many things at once and thus got a bit ahead of myself at times. Here’s how it went down:

The starting email…

Customer Service and Logistic Department.
Reference No:FL/668530092
Batch No: 452006/14/FIFA06/FL.

We gladly wish to inform you of the draws held on the 3rd December,
2007 by the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL in conjunction with
the National Organizing Committee of the 2007 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

However, your e-mail address assigned to E-Tag number 193.45.24.02 in
the Random Computer Selection System(RCSS) of email addreses, flagged
outthe lucky numbers 21-7-14-04-19-34 and consequently won you the
lottery in the 1st category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that all participants in this Vodafone promotion
program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 500,000 companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses.

This Vodafone promotion is (…blah blah blah. I’m sure you’ve seen enough to know what the rest basically says…)

NOTE:Failure to claim your prize award withing 10 days of our
notifiation to you. You will be disqualified.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Lucy Beckenbauer
(Lottery Co-Ordinator)

==========================
I respond:
(Jan 19, 2008)
Dear Mr. N1klas Flippo,

I have received your email, but it has pased the 10 day deadline in the email. I be very saddened and I supposed it's too late to put my claim for winnings. It is always my aweful luck to find amasing wins and then loose them being too late in noticing. I have been sick the past week with the flu and frankly did not feel like doing much anything even not checked email.

With hope,
Mr. Johnson T Jones

Ooo, off script all ready…
(Jan 23)

PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DETAILS AND A DOCTORS REPORT SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE SICK.

REGARDS,
REV. NIKLAS

(Jan 23) I attach a renamed .dll file

Rev. N1klas,

This is great!!! So I be still able to collect! WOOOOO HOOOOO!

My info is down der just like you asked for from me. I have attached the prescription I gotts from my doc for my medication to get over this horrid flu. Have you ever had the flu? I juts wanted to die sometimes with it. But I'ms all better now.

PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER FORM

1. Full Names: Johnson T Jones
2. Address: 427 Howard St Hilliard, Florida 32099
3. Age: 67 Years
4. Sex: Male
5. Marital Status: Divorced (Twice)
6. Occupation: Retired Teacher
7. Phone numbers: Just have a few close neighbors, no family so I don't see the point in having a phone.
8. Nationality: USA!
9.Country of Residence: USA!

What's next?

Mr. T Jones

(Jan 26)

Rev. N1klas,

I have contacted you'er contact just as you have instrocted and have emailed you to knotify you that I have done this in manners you suggested.

Mr. T Jones

Awww, back on script…but moving up the chain of command…

Customer Service and Logistic Department
Reference No:FL/668530092
Batch No: 452006/14/FIFA06/FL.

CONGRATULATIONS! This is to inform you that you have been cleared a winner of the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL.

I am happy to inform you, your Original Certificate and your Certified bank cheque has been fowarded to the courier company. Find below the details of the courier company.
OVERSEAS COURIER SERVICE LTD

ADDRESS OF (ENGLAND) HEAD OFFICE: 1 Galleywall Road, Bermondsey, SE16 1PB, London, ENGLAND.

NAME:MR KELV1N BODE(dispatch officer)

Email: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are advised to send the courier company an e-mail for their courier cost.When contacting them, you are advice to write their e-mail address down to be sure that you are sending an e-mail to the correct person incharge. Also you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are adviced to write down the order number and save it.

ORDER NUMBER:D562785

Note: you are to Quote your complete names,Ref/Batch Numbers and your direct phone number so that they can honour your letter.Once again i say congratulations and always inform me with your dealings with the courier company.

Warmth regards,
Rev. N1klas Flippo
Group Media Relations Team
Vodafone Group Services Ltd

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN Registered in England No 3802001

The dispatch unit…wait, why did Kelv1n’s last name change???
(Jan 28 )

ATTENTION: Mr. Johnson T. Jones,

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of The Vodafone Lottery.

The original copy of this certificate from the British Government stating that the money was obtained legally through The Vodafone Lottery and will be sent to you or your bank as soon as you meet with any of the options selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you either in Cash/Cheque. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions
are presented below:

OPTIONS:
Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this
channel listed below:

Option:1
OCS EXPRESS DELIVERY(Overnight)
Mailing.................................£157.5
Insurance.............................£645.00
Vat (5%)................................£51.00
TOTAL..................................£853.5 = $1,707

Option:2
OCS PREMIUM SERVICE(2working days)
Mailing.................................£112.5
Insurance.............................£525.00
Vat (5%)................................£45.00
TOTAL..................................£682.5 = $1,365

Option:3
OCS REGULAR SERVICE(4working days)
Mailing ;...............................£90.00
Insurance.............................£450.00
Vat (5%)................................£37.5
TOTAL..................................£577.5 = $1,155

MODE OF PAYMENT

The charges are a little bit high because of the Hardcover insurance Policy we have undertaken in case of loss,Damage or Theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash on hand.

You are to make the payment for any of the option you have choosen through Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery. You are to locate the western union agent nearest to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer Mr.Kevin Gill with the Details Below:

RECEIVERS INFORMATIONS

NAME OF RECEIVER:KEV1N GILL
ADDRESS OF RECEIVER: 1 Galleywall Road, Bermondsey, SE16 1PB, London , England.

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the western union transfer slip:

1.Name and address of sender
2.Amount sent
3.Control number(MTCN)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to me and your claims agent as well for confirmation. A Confirmatory Email shall be sent to you Immediately we Confirm your Payment.

As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we shall dispatch your winnings to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.

All orders not delivered within Ten (10) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you confirm your delivery address.We are glad to be of service to you.

Kindly Note that you are to inform us of the option you have choosen while we await your Evidence of Payment.

MR.KELV1N FLETCHER
(DISPATCH OFFICER)

oops, here I get a little too cocky…in trying to ‘educate’ the lad…from now on, I’ll leave that to the experts.
(Jan 29)

Ditsy Mr. Fl3tcher,

Whiles I know I don't understanding writeing to much, I do know my numberology and mathology. I has used to be a Mathology teachor, yous know? And the numbers you got there ain't makin no gorram sense to me. What is that little squiggly L? Then you can has been trying to tell me some made up dollar amount like $1,155? Are yous playing games with me? Please explain this clearer so's I can understand where yous gettin these gorram numbers.

Thank you,
Mr. T Jones

(Jan 29)

Dear Mr. Jones,

I am in receipt of your e-mail. Know one is playing with you and no one is above mistakes or error. If you meet me on ground, face to face do you think you will be able to talk to me the way you are doing now? Well, I would advice you select a suitable delivery option and proceed to effect payment for your choosen option getting back to us with the payment confirmation details of amount sent to our Account Officer. Delivery is all We know best.

Regards,
Mr. Kelv1n

(Jan 30)

Mr. Kelv1n,

Likes I said, I used to teach numberology and those numbers you gave me don't be makin no sense to me. I'm askin you, would you pay someone, even like say yous bestest friend if you thinkin they was makin up numbers for you to pay? that numbers you gave me and such I just be not understanding where you get these numbers from with the squiggly L thingy and then say that's $1,155. I don't be seeing how that adds up. What is that. Once you explain things to me so I can see it's clear, then I's be having no trouble paying. See, I may used to be teachin but I maked some good stock market choices and have a good $1,000,000 portfolio to live the rest of my days with. But looks to me like yous be makin up numbers, and no one likes to feel like theys beeing cheeted. any good business man would explain things to their customers if they gotts any questions. It makes good news for the company.

Thanking for yous understanding,
Mr, T. Jones

Supplement (Jan 30)

Mr. Kelv1n,
I don't understanding you. I ask you a question and then you completely ignore it and just send the original emial expecting to me majicaly understand it? you still havenet explained to me what the heck those squigly L mean. I DON'T UNDERSTADN THAT!

(Jan 30)

Received the pricing email again with no regard to my inquires.

(Jan 30) The first personality trying to push me in the right direction…

Hello Mr. T. Jones,

We have received your e-mail. Try to follow the instructions of the dispatch officer Mr. Kelvin. He contacted me stating that you both are getting along. He also informed me that their Account Officer his expecting payment confirmation details to enable them begin the delivery of your package to you. Kindly inform us immediately payment has been made to them for official documentaiton purposes.

God Bless,
Rev. N1klas Flippo

(Jan 30)

I complain about the dispatch officer…

Hey Rev N1klas,

I'da be more than happy to follow the instructions given me by Mr dispatch officer Kelvin but he is just yellin at me to pay and stop askin stupid questions. I feelin as a real customer, he shold be not yellin and puting my fears to rest instead. Otherwise, I'm more likely to run away from not understanding you know what I's sayin? I bin askin him what those squigly L thingys mean and hes tryin to tell me it equalls some $ amount but it don't make sense. I used to teach numberology so I knows my numbers. Those numbers he's given me just don't add up to anything close to the $ amount he is trying to give me and Its making me scared enought that Is thinkin he's trying to cheat me and charge more than is necessary. Once things are explained like that squigly L, I will be more than happy to pay. See I have no trouble in doin so as I used to be a teacher, I made some super excellent stock market choices and now have a $1,000,000 portfolio. Kindly tell him I don't know what that squigly L means and then I'll be happy. I asked him 3 times so far but he just gives me the same email again and again without explaining. I'm going to try asking him one more time before I just give up. I don't want to cause I can pay I just want to know where he is getting these $ amonts from. This is just too frustrating.

Mr. T. Jones

(Jan 30) Finally, an answer to my inane question! Was that really so hard?

Dear Mr. Jones,

Now the this is what i want you to do to avoid any problems arising between you and the dispatch officer. you just try to effect the payment in GREAT BRITIAN POUNDS. Once you have done this kindly inform us by forwarding the details of payment to us for record purposes.

Regards,
Rev. N1klas

Ah, I get it now…wait, more misunderstanding directed at the dispatch officer…
(Jan 31)

Mr. Kelv1n,

Mr. Rev Niklas explained things to me. He saw what I's was askin right away and see, now I understands it. But why in the heck did it takes 3 times questioning you for that, and he still didn't say that? Such a simple answer to a simple question. I just never knows that they used different symbols for different money types. I's always thinkin they just everyone used $ for their money and you just said that there is british or american or mexican dollars. I asked my bank about the conversion and looks like yous done figured those prices about right. So nows I'm happy to knows you aint' makin up numbers. Now that i done figured how much i's gotta pay, how do I do it. I never heard of this western union place. Do you work for western union too so that's how you get my money? I just wants to make sure I understand, right, so I am going to pick up my winnings too after I make my payment to there because you will give that to them right?

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 1)

Just get the payment info for WU…he seems to be taking my abuse well.

(Feb 3) In case you didn’t get it the first million times I asked, here it is again… Rolling Eyes

I'ma gonna ask again incase you just didn't see the second parts of my emails I sended you. You ain't not done answered any of my questings. Now that i done figured how much i's gotta pay, how do I do it. I never done did heard of this western union place. Do you work for western union too so that's how you get my money? I just wants to make sure I understand, right, so I am going to pick up my winnings too after I make my payment to there because you will give that to them right?

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 3) Why didn’t you just say so?

Dear Mr. Jones,

We do not work with the Western Union Money Transfer office. We are only directing you to effect payment for the delivery charges via the Western Union Money Transfer. Immediately after payment and confirmation has been made, we shall deliver your package to you containing your winnings. Therefore, you are to inform us on when you will be available to receive your package because it has to be delivered to you and no one else for security purposes.

Regards,
Mr. Kelv1n

(Feb 4) What is this WU?

Mr. Kelv1n,

Ok, I never done did heard of this western union place. I has been trying to get you to see this. What's I gotta do to get yous the money?

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 4) JUST PAY NOW! I don’t care if you know what it is or not, I’m not explaining it to you. [talking for the lad if you didn’t get that]

Mr. T. Jones,

It is either you effect the payment via the Western union money transfer or Money Gram internaltional money transfer. All you need to do is to locate any Western union or Money Gram outlet nearest to you and then inform them you want to make a transfer. You will be given a form to fill and the transfer will be made. After payment we shall require the details of payment for confirmation by our Account Officer.

Regards,
Mr. Kelv1n

(Feb 3) Complaining about the dispatch officer again to the first guy…

Rev N1klas,
Seriously, I think yous dispatch officer has gots something wrong with his head. Or maybe his eyes. Nots only don't he not answer my questions, but he justed sended me the same emails like I understand it if I keep reading words I don't not understand. I think you might be more better off with firing him and getting someone who understands how they can answer questions customers have. I's thinking you gotts a have a talk with him at the leastest.

I want to claims my winnings but I just don't not knows how. I gotts more than enough to pays the fees. Just tell the dispatch officer to answering my questions and we should may be ok.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 3) Oop, he didn’t like that too much did he…got my first sig line from there. Very Happy

MR. JONES,

YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE INSULTING. IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM. I CONTACTED HIM AS REGARDS OUR E-MAIL AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE THE REQUIRED PAYMENT TO THEM VIA THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. AND THEY SHALL DELIVER YOUR WINNINGS DEFINETELY THAT MEANS YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING YOUR WINNINGS THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION. I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY.

REGARDS,
REV. N1KLAS

(Feb 4)

Rev. N1klas,
I's not tryin to be insulting or as you put it raining abuses. I's just stating a fact. In america where i'm from, if someone don't be doin their job right, they get a good talking to straighten them up. Franky, I'm getting tired of askin him over and over and over my questions that he just ignores. I'ma gonna keep trying but if he don't start answering my questings I just gonna have to quit in frustration. You know what I'm sayin? Again, I'm not trying to be frustrated or insulting, but try to see where I am from in asking questions 3 times before getting a response. I am just scared of gets cheated that I wanting to be sure of things before sending payment. Your man the dispatch officer ain't doin much to ease these fears or reduce the appearence of my risk by ignoring and not answering my questions. Please, try to be seeing where I am from in this instance as well and that I'm not trying to be insulting.

Mr. T Jones

(Feb 4) A bit appeased I think, yet I sense frustration still…

Dear Mr. Jones,

I do understand your plight. You do not have anything to be worry about. If after payment your package is not dispatched to you. We shall asked questions. If there is any breach of contract on their part, they shall be sued to court by us. Therefore, i would advice you just adhere to the professional advice of the dispatch officer. Also inform us immedaitely payment has been made. for our record purposes.

Regards,
Rev. N1klas

(Feb 7) At the time, I didn’t realize you COULD do a transfer online…DOH! (Back to the dispatch officer, btw)

Mr. Kelv1n,

I's thinking I understand now that Western Union and this Money Gram thingy is a transfer service. I been trying to set up a transfer but I been having lots of trouble and I can't see how to do it online. Hows I can make a transfer if I don't can't find where to do it on that there website? Can you explain how this needs to get done. Once I gets that payment sent online, ya'll be sure to get the stuff you need, I'm sure.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 7)

Dear mr. Jones

I would advice you try to locate any western union shop closed to you and effect the transfer.

Regards,
Mr. Kelv1n

(Feb 11)

Dear Mr. Kelv1n,
I did found them on the website, but they be 15 miles away in the next town over. I's not having a car so to get there would be by publik transportation, but so far, I's not able to find a way to get to Atlantic Beach to gets to the closest WU from wheres I be from. I'm rathering to prefer to pay on the website onlines so like that I don't not have to waist a whole day just to make the payment, if I's can even find a way to get there. Please explain to me how I can go about this and get this done onlines.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 11) The Backfire!

Dear Mr. Jones,

I am in receipt of your e-mail. When you visit the western union site(www.westernunion.com). I click the send money online. After which you shall be required to follow the instructions given by the site till you get the transfer done.

(Feb 20) Stalling…..

Mr. Kelv1n,

There was a issue brought forward at the western union offices where payments are made. I's needing to talk to Rev. Niklas befores I can be sending the payment. stand by.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 19, the day before) Commence the stalling…

Rev. N1klas,

How's you doing today? I's just wanting to updating you. I's sure you be speaking to Mr. Kelvin the dispatch officer and I done told him too what was going on on me trip this weekend. We done did have a small accident out there on the open ocean. One of the crew fell overboard when we was hallin in a smallish shark. When I's sayin smallish, I means about 12 feet. What a fight ter bring that'un to the boat! We gots back to dock pretty early and got the crewsman to the hospitol to get his leg looked at. Good thing it didn't not get broken, just brused. With all this comotion, we's done did got distracted and didn't not stop at the westrne Union office. My neighbor saying we's can go into town tomorrow and get that payment of $1,497 to yous rights away.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 25) Am I loosing him? (I ask the first guy…)

Rev. N1klas,

I's getting very worried that both you and the dispatch officer ain't not answering my email worries. It done has been 4 days since I been telling you my worries and you drop me like you nows don't be wanting anything to do with me. This is very worriing because now I am glad I didn't send monies. It looks to me like you were really not sincere and I would have done lost my monies. Please I could have really used the monie and am in for big apologies if I's be accusing you wrongly and yous is just delayed in replying to my hugmungous worries. Why's is it been that you ignores me? I was all ready to sent the monie to.

Mr. T. Jones

(Feb 26) Yay!

No one is ignoring you. You should know that there are scam and you should also know that we are doing our best to fight it in colaboration with the british police. Now we do not reply to people who take us for granted and who thinks their money is of most important to them stated by Mr. Kelvin. This is why Mr. Kelvin has not been replying your e-mail and probably me. He said i should let you know that if you want to make the payment you can go ahead and if you do not want to you can forget about it and a disclaimer form will be sent to you.

Regards,
Rev. N1klas

(Feb 27) Trying to stall sending payment with doubts…

Rev. N1klas,

I wish you not think I's ever take you or your friend the dispatch officer Mr. Kelvin for granted as you so say. What a hurtful thing to say when I was mearly asking for someting official from vodaphone to show you are realy for real as The Manager at the Western union put such worries in my mind about fraud and scamming. and then you say I take you for granted and again avoid my requesting question. I's really am much very happy to win and want teh monie but the worry is too much without something official from your company saying that I is winning your contest lottery. As a real company running a real contest with huge amounts of real monies, you must have documentation that I's done did win for yous documentation and records. That is all I is be asking for and then my mind must will be set to ease and the shipping, insurance, delivering charges willl be on the ways soonest.

Thanks you very much,
Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 3) I’m still worried, why aren’t you trying to allay my fears???

Rev. N1klas,

I done been wondering if yous got my last email. I's wanting to collect my wining dollars and by sending in my payments for the insurance package shipping and such. I's waiting on you for my official wining reciept from you before sending it in. I's be sitting here standing by waiting for you.

Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 5) JUST GIVE US MONEY! The lazy bastards...

MAKE THE NECESSARY PAYMENT TO THE COURIER COMPANY. IMMEDIATELY YOU HAVE DONE THAT GET INTOUCH WITH US WITH THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT. IT SHALL BE DOCUMENTED BY OUR LAWYER AND THE COURIER COMPANY SHALL GO AHEAD AND DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE.

(Mar 6) Back to the Dispatch officer…

Mr. Kelv1n

I done been talking to Rev Niklas, I's not happy seeing as he done did skip my question and didn't answer it at all. But I's not wanting to miss out on this so I done did make the payment. The receipt is attached. Now I done pay up yous fees, yous gots to send me my winnings. Informs me when you done do that.

Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 7) Again with the payment information email, no attempt to allay fears
(Mar 9) Playing dumb again….

Mr. Kelv1n,

Who done be my claims agent? I just have is been talkin to you and Rev Niklas. What's the email address of this person and they name? I's already sended you a copy of the scan of the reciept I done did gots at the western union office. Didn't you see that in my last email?

Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 9) Again, JUST PAY!

Dear Mr. T. Jones,

I am in receipt of your e-mail. We did not see the scanned copy. Do send the details of payment just as they appear on the transfer slip and as previously advice.

Regards,
Mr. Kelv1n

(Mar 11) Still playing dumb…

Mr. Kelv1n,

As previously advice who done be my claims agent? I just have is been talkin to you and Rev Niklas. What's the email address of this person and they name so thats I can be coppying them in to the informations as well?

Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 12) I ask again and pretend that the money was there all along for the taking in hopes of getting a response out of the dispatch officer…

Mr. Kelv1n,

As previously advice who done be my claims agent? I just have is been talkin to you and Rev Niklas. What's the email address of this person and they name so thats I can be coppying them in to the informations as well?
I's also have done gone back to western union and canceled the money sent. I ain't sending no more money until yous answer my questions. If you won't be answering my questions, I suggesting you get Rev. Niklas to send me that dispensation form or whatever he called it and we's can end this now. I's tired of being ignored.

Mr. T. Jones

(Mar 17) Looks like I lost him…Time to get insulting, but ask again just in case he decides to stick around.

Mr. Kelv1n,

Is you be bloody stupid or just damn retarded? Is not a shame to say yous can't read. If yous can be reading I done be very surprized, but you done not never in all our courespondence has answered ANY of my questoing and so I's asking once again to either answer my questiong or send me the waiver form for denying dealing with you.

(Mar 18 ) Looks like it’s done…This was in bold too. He must have REALLY been angry.

KEEP YOUR MONEY TO YOUR SELF. YOU WERE ALREADY TOLD IF YOU HAVE SENT TO THE CHARGES THEN PROVIDE US WITH DETAILS OF PAYMENT. WE SHALL SEND YOU THE DISCLAIM FORM.

(Mar 27) Insulting again…I thought I asked him a couple times for the disclaim form but maybe I deleted that one. No response after this one, and since he/they were really frustrating(no work on their part) I really didn’t push to get the disclaim form.

Hey,
I knows you be unreliable and slow so I's asking again. Send the disclaim form. Yous do have a disclaim form don't yous?

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb! I've been waiting for this one.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, love the way you got him "insulted" without even saying anything to him.

Curious, but did you ever check IPs to see if the same lad played both roles? The way he took offense it sure seemed like it! Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work. Twisted Evil

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all!

OD, I think I did check and, now that I have checked, they were two different IPs. The first one was from Nairobi, Kenya and the dispatch officer was on a satelite provider based in India. Anyway, I was pretty sure they were two different people, unless the dude used two different internet cafes. The IPs were a bit odd.

Yeah, Rev Nick sure did get tweeked a bit there didn't he. HAHAHA!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic