SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am NOT cash-baiting - Honestly....!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems my Burkina boy is determined to turn me into a cash-baiter...!!

I just don't know what this mugu is trying to achieve with this tactic of offering to send me $4,000, or has he gotten so confused that that he is getting it all arse upwards.. Confused

Burkina Boy wrote:
I have tried my best to invest in this deal and now i because of the cost of these certificate and considering the urgency of the deal i have sold my wife jewries just to realised the sum of $4000

So i will like us to complete this once and for all and i want to know if i send you this money $4000 will you be able to make it up and send to the bank by tomorrow the dead line????

Baiter wrote:
It was quite unnecessary for you to sell your wife's jewries, because Fanny will be arriving tomorrow with £78,000 which will cover all sundry expenses.

I am perplexed why you want to send $4,000 to me though.
Please explain

Burkina Boy wrote:
Yes i know that fanny is coming tomorrow with £78.000 for the deal but that is not all
pls try to arrange this balance quickly so that i will be sending you the $4000 i have at hand.

Pls we still have till tomorrow morning to get this settled while i awaits for the arrival of fanny.

Baiter wrote:
Why are you getting your knickers in a twist...!!!!!!!!

And why the hell do you want to send me $4,000..?????

Burkina Boy wrote:
I will send to you $4.000 for you to make it up the balance of $3855 and send to the bank.

This is not a matter of fanny,s coming with £78. 000 ,this is a different thing that needs to be settled today

Baiter wrote:
I dont understand what the fuck you are talking about

I know that mugu is deperately trying to get out of a safari that he has already agreed to, but this is just stupid... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is a new modality. Wonder what he's up to? it's not another baiter is it?

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake check or flashing, perhaps?

Edit:

Quote:
I will send to you $4.000 for you to make it up the balance of $3855 and send to the bank.

Maybe it's a payment from another victim and he's trying to leverage it to help persuade you. It's worth finding out how he intends to get the payment to you.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Luckey - Not in the timeframe for a cheque. He is in a right tiswas that this is concluded today.

The only thing that I can think of, is that he is trying to get me to say, that it makes more sense for me to pay the full fees rather than go through the ludicrous process of him sending me $4,000

Either that or he has robbed his oga, and is going on the run.... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the thought of him running from his oga with fistfuls of money, although what will happen to him if he is caught without money is probably little better or worse than what will happen if he is caught with it. I love the thought of him getting caught too. Very Happy

Luther Blissett
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Burkina Boy wrote:
This is not a matter of fanny,s
Laughing

This is must be the first time a lad is so determined to send a baiter money. Weird.

Banks: Ivory Coast Netherlands United Kingdom Ghana United Nations x1 Nigeria x2 Law Firms: South Africa United Kingdom Nigeria x1 Misc. Mugu Pooh: United Kingdom China x1 United Nations x2 HYIPs: pyramid x25 Phonelad Websites: Cellphone x6

Donate the Nurse, the Eater needs Pants... Err? * Scamwarners.com * Artists against 419 * Kill HYIPs & Ponzi Scams!
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be inclined to see where it goes. Don't take the money, but make like you will until the last moment.

Thinking about it, is it cash baiting if you haven't asked for it? Well, either way it's probably stolen money, but finding out what he's up to could be interesting.
What the Deuce
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please post his info in the surplus forum - I'd love to bait him!

P4trick Ch4n: My offer and what we are doing have nothing to do with scam. There are a lot of scam activities i agree with you but i am still assuring you my offer is genuine. There is nothing that is original that there are no fakes.
Barrister Zhou W3i: Please I want you to rest assured that this is not a scam ok.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The nearest I have ever come to "cash baiting" was only last week.
My barrister is so annoyingly patient and at the same time reluctant to do the WU baiter form, we have been friendly arguing about 1 month (my 16 y o boy and him) so I kind of lost temper and sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir Barrister I,

May I make a suggestion, send me 5 dollars so that the clerk knows you are a honest person

Sincerely, E

And he was not angry!
Quote:
My friend E,

Is like you do not understand the business that byou are into?, what do you mean that I should send 5 dollars to you , is that a joke or real?, okay if I make a payment of 5 dollars then how much will be the sending fee of 5 dollars?, you should not think like the so called bank clerk okay, I and you are into a profitable business and we should not allow anybody to jeopadise our business for us understand, and thereby you see that you are able of completing this business please do let me know so that I can look for another person that will champion this business with me after completing the transaction I will not forget the little efforts that you made , I will still compensate you , so you have choose now between having share in the business or having a compensation.

I am waiting to hearing from you soonest before I take my action.

Barri.I.

I can´t stand him any more Laughing so I sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Friend Barrister I,
It was a test the bank clerk suggested and you have passed it. I´m glad I can trust you. Now on with the formwork to build a pyramid of trust!

And what does he say?
Quote:
E is like you dont know that you are delaying my business? ,

E,

I think you are ware of all my coment, have you for once make payment through western union money transfer?, did any bank clerk or so call, requested such a thing from you, so E, if you know that you can not please for the last tell me and be away from this business, to enable me look for someone that will be capable of completing the business with me and after the successfulness of the Transfer I will compensate you for the little effort that you made okay.

I have told that is not done in anywhere in the world so you and your so called bank clerk should not decieve each other understand.

I am waiting to hearing from you favourably.

Barri.I.

We are back to where we were 1 month ago. Shall I write him that I just invested all my money in water pistols and my pet goat? Laughing Yes, I will!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
EddyEdwards
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly off topic, I didn't really know what the term cashbaiting meant, so I went through the FAQ and read about it.

My question is, Shiver said he cashbaited in a big way. Ay ideas how much? I have a pretty big imagination. I know it's a charged topic around here, and no, I am not thinking about cashbaiting, just curios.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cash baiting is not done any more, mostly because of legal implications, secondly because it´s not worth the risk...the amounts that have been cash baited the very few times in early scam baiting history are amounts of 3 to 5 to maybe 50 dollars, always meaning weeks and months of hard baiting work. The money is coming from victims anyway, and, as a matter of fact, it´s plain illegal. As baiters, we do not do it any more. Shiver himself called it "you are moving on thin ice legally", or very similar. A poll on 419Eater about this subject has led to 98% of baiters saying not to discuss it, let alone doing it, any more.
Let´s better work towards satisfying and crowd-drawing safaris, or killing bank accounts, that hurts them much more Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad...It would be fun to pocket $4,000. Smile

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about the Euromillions lottery ? Wink (Just send 500 $ via WU to Dr. Mr. Gomer...)

EddyEdwards
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gotcha dude

my curiosity is taken care of, and back to getting those trunks out of dumarouge (whatever the fuck that is)
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eddy
i think dumarouge is sort of like storage

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EddyEdwards wrote:
my curiosity is taken care of, and back to getting those trunks out of dumarouge (whatever the fuck that is)

Demurrage is a cost payable to someone storing an item as compensation for a delay in retrieving that item from storage. Originally it was used is shipping and meant the payment to a ship's owner for a delay caused by late loading or unloading of cargo.

Lads often use it as you have to pay cargo storage costs to get Miriam Abacha's trunk boxes out of hock.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, but he wants to know what "dumarouge" is Wink

@Simba: I'm betting he'll send a counterfeit cheque. He'll pressurize you to send the payment to the bank while it's in the post, so you'll go out and do it immediately on the day the cheque arrives. "Wow, he was telling the truth after all".

@All would-be CB'ers:

Everyone who comes here is much too honest to even contemplate conning money out of lads. 99 percent of the time you'd just get a bad cheque anyways. And if you did succeed in getting cash money sent, it'd either be counterfeit, or the proceeds of robbing a little old lady out of her life savings. Not the best type of money to have, and not fairly and squarely lost by the lad anyway. It was never really his to give. To cap it all, you could find yourself up in court as a fraud star. Take our advice, stay away from it.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever his tactic was, it failed miserably, but I still don't know what he was trying to do:

Burkina Boy wrote:
Try to understand me perfectly well at this point in time.
Ok, let us forget about sending you $4.000 and now i want us to send this money to the bank for the three certificates required by the bank for complete this deal against tomorrow

Burkina Boy wrote:
I want to inform you that i have submitted the $4000 to the bank as i promised now i want to know if you have send yours for this bussiness to be completed and i will we will be travelling to Naimey with your consighment box to meet fanny

This lad has gotten a little frantic, lately.
He is doesn't want to safari and is looking for a quick payday, but I don't want his phoney $4,000 I just want a safari... Laughing

Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im still laughing at the eater bunny lol

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Bengali in Platforms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
the proceeds of robbing a little old lady out of her life savings. Not the best type of money to have, and not fairly and squarely lost by the lad anyway. It was never really his to give.

If there was a snowball's chance in hell of the poor old lady getting her money back, there might be a point here.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets be clear, never in a million years was this mugu ever serious about transferring $4,000 to my account, whether I wanted him to or not..

It was just some desperate ploy of his, that I still can't figure out.... Confused

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, isn't it just a "I'll put up half but you also have to put up half" attempt at getting your money?

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Vir
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ Bengali in Platforms,

Yeah, he just would have spent the money on a new computer for scamming and internet access anyway. I wonder if there could be some way to get their money to verified scam victims?

Safari Willy - Accra to Abuja
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba: Forgive me if I missed it, but has he said HOW he wants to get the money to you? Make up some crap about tax laws and ask him before he sends the money how he intends to send it to you as you and your tax attorney have to discuss if that will work. Then you might suss out from him more of the details. From there we can probably work out what he intends (i.e. bad check, flash etc).

I am certain of one thing... there is a scam. He is not sending you $4K.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very strange Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic