SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm loving this one.

Yes, he IS a very big lire. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes! A lire with many strings attached. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are too kind, SlapHappy Very Happy in fact it´s even 6-odd weeks older, I haven´t posted before.
3 new emails in, and no plan, so I try to insult him for a change. Just to win some time Very Happy
First email is just the "type the payment information" order. Second and third follow:
Quote:
Why are fulling me about?

Attn: E,

E, now that I know that you are playing with me but I put it for you that is not going to work out for you. You sxaid that you havwe send the money so that it will cash here in Nigeria but for you to confirm to me the payment information is another problem, I ask you what is wrong you given me the information of the payment since you said that you have made the payment?

Rev. U

Quote:
Pls, check the other of your e-mail box

E, have you been checking the other of your e-mail box at all? because you suppose reply me mails I have sending since yesterday about sending the information of the money you have sent to Nigeria.

Good luck, Respectfully,

Rev. U

E´s not really helpful reply (he is distracted Smile ) :
Quote:
Please stop calling me 10 times a day, I am so happy

Dear Sir reverend U,

A (my girlfriend) has just made me a man. Smile Smile Smile we just had our first sex together. what do you say? congratulate me !

--
from your friend, E, Berlin

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a nice twist of distraction Very Happy so thats why the guy did not call me this day, he was afraid in disturb my privacy Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No answer to the above^^ yet but this yesterday to A :
Quote:
Ask E, to confirm to me the payment information

Attn: A,

A, you are not helping this issue and I am telling you that I not happy with the way you are handling this project. You boy friend said that the have send to Nigeria which will be easy to cash but refuse to give the payment information, I don't know whether telling me truth or not.

And the Indian Business Man, I told you about is very of coming to claim the ATM card if you did do anything positive within few days now and right now I am totally confuse of which I don't know what to do because if eventually the presidency finally decide to sign your ATM card to the Indian Man, A I don’t think I will survive it so please, tell E to send to me the payment information like:

1) Name of the sender......
2) Name of the receiver……
3) Test question and answer......
4) Amount sent........
5) MTCN.........

The above information is what I have been asking him to send to me if he is sure that he made payment really so that the money withdraw from western union I will proceed to the insurance company and get your ATM card insured and dispatch it to your mailing address you sent to me. I don’t what is delaying him about confirming to me the requested information.

Rev. U

So Sitting Bull is interested in our ATM card?
A ´s account of things reads like this :
Quote:
Sir,

don´t disturb us now and today please LOL

Why is Sitting Bull interested in my money card?

I´m just putting on the No Angels CD again and go back to bed.
Meeting E my lovely E again tonight, he comes again to me..

He´s been to the bank, he is a big banker!

I love him more than ever ever ever before !!!

Love, A

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply in to the "don´t disturb me today, man, I´m just losing virginity today! Thanks for understanding" - email : Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Quote:
Okay, but get the payment information

You are saying that I am disturbing you when we are about loosing 2.7M Euros to the Indian business Man.

Well congratulation for having your first ever sex with your Woman A.

But I need the below information if you are really sure that you made the payment to Nigeria:

4) Amount sent........
5) MTCN..........

Get me the above information or should we allow the Indian Man to claim the ATM card?

Rev. U

He was off-script but not deterred Cool
5 minutes later he says "Enough!" - It feels like banging the door open, catching us in the act, so to say...
Quote:
We are talking of 2.7M Euros, E and you are taken it for granted

A, frankly speaking is no longer a funny issue because things is getting out of hands if you did not take time because I will be having a meeting by tomorrow morning with the Presidency is concerning whether you are not willing to claim your approved ATM card or not and right now I don't know exactly what to tell the Presidency if the ask me your opinion .
For get about making love for now lets round up with the project, then you will have enough time and money for your loving making with your Woman.

4) Amount sent........
5) MTCN..........

And if you has not send the money, go to the SUPER MARKET and send it immediately. E, if this Man finally claim this ATM card I will never be happy with both of you.

For get about love for now, let us conclude this project then the love will be sweeter then or don't you think so?

Rev. U

So does "the project" outweigh the night of first love Question

Slightly off-topic, I chatted with Wayne about it, this is what he said : Laughing
Quote:
[01:22:18] FrumpyBB : That doesn´t deter him in the least Very Happy back to script
[01:22:34] d.j : your first ever sex?
[01:22:45] FrumpyBB : E´s !!
[01:23:27] d.j : well i gathered it wasn't yours, but a character's Very Happy
[01:23:38] d.j : that must have bene fun to write Wink
[01:23:58] FrumpyBB : hehehehehehe
[01:24:15] FrumpyBB : yes, I need to do that more often, that´s what people want to hear Very Happy
[01:24:40] d.j : it definately makes a bait more interesting
[01:26:24] FrumpyBB : can I cite that
[01:26:26] FrumpyBB : `?
[01:26:35] d.j : of course

This bait is getting sillier and sillier. I can´t help it, I can´t do a long straight one Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy - I know how you feel...you can only bait them straight up to a point, of hooked good, then you just can't help pushing them slowly out of their minds. Laughing Not a damn thing wrong with that. You seem to have this guy's number. Laughing
Quote:
For get about love for now, let us conclude this project then the love will be sweeter then or don't you think so?
Or don't you think so? Oh, yes, I really think so, now!! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For get about love for now ??????

ok now we know this guy is truly crazy. How can those 2 kids just For get about love?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What i straight about a Turkish schoolboy with the voice of a 40yo German Daddy? This is silly since a long time. But just straight enough to keep the lad properly hooked. It has potential Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^"potential?" It's so silly, it's going to be a masterpiece! Very Happy

@Frumpy - This song popped into my head....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niSnM8D4klY Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob !! Very Happy

E sent him this :
Quote:
I am confused. why does the bank server not work for you?

Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

I have just had a long argument with A, she says I make my family unhappy with these businesses with yours. She says we always send money to rotten Africa and they never pick it for to get bisiniss started they have originally proposed to us.

what do you think?

Oops, I´m not being careful any more. I prewrote this with initialized names yesterday to be ready for the post, now the actual email looks like this! Oh dear...

, however, another parallel bait, he was very enraged about the above text, inexplicably. - Sorry to you for the "rotten" line, it was just an idea to make him a bit angry for a change and to give Enno some happy calls Cool

A sent him another link to a different blurred WU scan. Just to show we are not about to give it all to Winnetou, the Indian man :
Quote:
Dear Sir,

please do help us quick and send us the ATM card to me in Berlin, do not trust the Indian man.

I have sent the money.

Here's the attached scan of the Western Union form with MTCN.

Download MTCN.jpg

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply on from lk3me (a 100% parallel bait, he gets all the same emails sent to), his reply to the "first love" one :
Quote:
E, you are not yet happy but very soon we shall know if you are or not.

E ,

It's like you are going out of your senses, what is the meaning of the message that you sent to me, from now I don't want to receive any mail from you regarding to this business again, what is all this ? now if you make love nomatter first or last one should that concern me or our business I have now finally understand that you are nobody so goodbye.

Remain making sex with A if that will be better for you there is no problems but let my business alone.

Do not contact me again.

lk3me.

Very Happy I can´t highlight the whole thing, can I? Very Happy

- Reply to U :
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

tün aydin, thank you for your understanding of my special situation. Now I am a man, like you!

I have logged on to the bank accout site I gave you and typed the details for you, since your network seems to have problems. Sorry but I was so distracted with the secrits of locve Wink

MTCN: fake, oh, so very fake...
Sender: R H
Question : For whom?
Answer: A

Please, Sir Reveend U, do you have a woman? How was your first time? How old were you? How old was your baby? Will you tell me as your partner? i won´t tell A.

güle güle

I´m genuinely interested!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3 emails in again today Very Happy
Quote:
Problem again

Look, now you have made yourself a Man and you have to act like one because there is a problem
now that I have use the MTCN the Name of the sender you sent to me and track the information from western union but I was told (Status : Picked up) hahaha!

You have the information of the payment with you since and I have been telling you release it to me, you keeping telling me that I should check the website. Now who pick the money? or have collected it back? I ma tried of all this because I can not stand to loose this ATM card to that Indian Man.

For now am not happy with the hole situation and you are the cost of the hole thing. How can you sent the money since and I have asking you to release the information and you refuse. If you are the person that picked back the money, please go today and send it back and get back to me with payment information.

I did not trust those bankers that are assisting you on this; I am suspecting seriously on this nonsense and am fad up with it.

If at all this ATM card gets to you people and you take it to them to assist you people for the withdrawing they might do something funny by sitting on this money or what do you think.

Rev. U

Of course. It´s them bloody bankers.
Quote:
Do something like a Man now.

Now, you should tell what to do at this time because for me I am totally confuse about the hole thing and not Watch myself to allow the indian Man coming to claim what we have been laboring for a long time.

You are a Man now so do something like a Man, you claim to be.

Rev. U

is in fact not a man. So you are definitely confused Smile
Oh, an imminent meeting? [I´m sure that he must have called Enno agan a dozen times today...]
Quote:
Answer this question immediately

Please, I need this question asnwer to me immediately, I have called for a meeting now at the Presidency in the next 2hrs now and they will ask me how far have I gone with the beneficiary of the approved ATM card, what should tell them? should I allow the Indian Man, claim the ATM card?

If you said no, then what do we do immediately?

The 2 hours are over now anyway...so what´s the sense in replying you immediately? I also need to think of yet another back story.

EDIT Irene Adler and I called lkeme : 8 minutes of a very irate but finally conciliatory barrister start here

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
I´m sure that he must have called Enno agan a dozen times today...

You're damn right: Quite a lot of textmessages on my phone this Satureday Laughing I was very curious to learn about the "Indian Man period" and a bit disappointed to learn, that it is only a lad character. But it's fun to learn, that he will receive an ATM card from you Surprised

9/20/2008 8:58
+2347055308650 wrote:
please,check ur email,there is problem an try my call so that i will to do.

9/20/2008 9:04
+2347055308650 wrote:
Pick my call I want speak with you now

9/20/2008 9:56
+2347055308650 wrote:
why are u not picking my calling,and we are in business that what millions of euros.

9/20/2008 10:02
+2347055308650 wrote:
you said that you loged on to the bank account site,didn’t you notice that the money has been picked up?

9/20/2008 10:14
+2347055308650 wrote:
am waiting to read your email so that I wil know exactly what to do cos am confuse

9/20/2008 10:56
+2347055308650 wrote:
I have concluded with myself to speak with both of on phone so arrange ur side and give me time to call or I wil arrange with the Indian Man period.

PS.: I love your new avatar, Frumpy. Could you edit the word "dogs" to "lads" Wink

@SlapHappy
yeah, it's a allready masterpiece. "potential" was used in hintsight on phototrophies (or are there allready any I am not aware of). Must admit that my time for reading at the eater is cutty and hence might overlook major archievments Embarassed

11x Cellphone
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Enno; but a masterpiece is something radically different. This little thing here is mainly a race between my boredom and U´s boredom - who can last longer Laughing Regarding trophies, he is extremely trophy shy. And lkeme is no better. I have been sending both of them the same emails for weeks, the latter was really aggravated on the phone by now Laughing tbh I don´t know what else to do with them. - We had started out as a threesome but Kltty has left the merry-go-round 2 weeks ago, calling me a "full" and a "criminal". I´m not so sure whether the former wasn´t pretty correct.

Enno, regarding Tex Avery, you mean from Image to Image Laughing

I sent him a genuinely silly email :
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

thank you for your informative text messages!
Tamam, who is this Indian gentleman who wants to help us with our ATM card?

güle güle

Enno, expect more calls from him tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big fat email in from him using all the colourful Gmail text effects, I can hardly emulate that. The latter part is blue on black background.
Quote:
What I sent to A.You don't understand what is going on.

A, the Indian Man is very serious to claim your ATM card and the Presidency is over ready to re-approve it for him if you did not show any more interest by sending the money for the insurance/courier fees and I don't know what both of you is doing or should I allow the Man to claim your ATM card?

Frankly speaking A, I am not pleased with you and your boy friend, more especially you that is the beneficiary of the fund.

The Federal Government will having there very last meeting with the Indian Man, on Wednesday and I will now know the out come of the meeting whether they will finally ask him to come for the claiming of your ATM card and it will be a shameful thing if that happened.

Rev. U,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center

NB: Listen E, the Man is not helping your people rather he is interested to claim A’s ATM card so don’t think that the Man is trying to help you people for anything, did I make myself clear?

Half-heartedly, I´m about to give him a go Wink I have also "sold my cell phone".
Quote:
Sir Reverend U, merhaba

Since we have never received the card from you, go ahead with the Indian man, I ain´t no cowboy anyway, since India is next to Nigeria you can possibly drive to meat him.

i am soo fed up with family trouble and lending money from frieds. Now I sold my cell phone, too, to give my father the money back.

i should have known that when you were unwilling to do the bank form, that you have already been deeling with the Indian Man

go ahead with Sitting Bull. I am not your Old Wabble anymore, and LOVE is better than money

we are still kids at school and it seems you do not take us seriously. I am sad about you leaving us with all out debts. I can only hope I can get the money back from the bank

güle güle

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply Very Happy
Quote:
NO, am not leaving you people and I take both of you very serious

E, you are not understanding me well, I am not leaving you people what I am trying to explain to you people is that the Indian Man is coming to claim the ATM card but I am pleading the Senator on A's behalf that they should not the change her to any person which I revolve the matter finally today. The ATM card is still with A's name, this is what I resort out today.

The money you said that you sent, I did not get any of them so I will still advise you to go the bank and ask them to refund. I am not dealing with the Indian Man rather I am preventing him from claiming the ATM card, I have not even meet him for once so please, I am still working to see that A’s ATM card dispatch to her if we can do the right thing.

Don’t get me wrong, I take you people very serious and hoping that the ATM card must dispatch to you people but we need take it easy now and do the right thing so that it will dispatch to her address in Berlin.

Ask the bank to give you your money back , when you get it, keep then I will direct you how it will send through (MONEY GRAM TRANSFER) not western union again. I promise that all these delay will come to pass because am working seriously to see that everything went well this time.

I have stopped the Man from claiming the ATM card so it is still A's property

Rev. U

Fine Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Sir Honourable Reverend U,

thjank you for your trust in us. We will trry and see what we can do for you.

Are you still in contact with the Indian man? Is he an Apache?

güle güle

your partner E

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Frumpy and Irene. Laughing LMAO. The phone call was hilarious! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are too kind, Mr. Happy Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy

Continuing to goof around about that "Indian Man" expression of his. Lad sent 3 emails again, I sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U, merhaba

i am glad the Indian man is not leopardizing our business. as every one knows, the Apaches are the best Indians, and Winnetou was their chief, but the Kiowas are cheaters and lires, and Tanguam was wanting to kill Winnetou´s business.

Now i am glad that you refuse to do bisiniss with them and concentrate on us.

I am currently discussing with three friends of mine when to send you the money

their names are Hobble Frank, Samual Hawkins and Kara ben Nemsi

Do you need their addresses, to?

They would conveniently be taken from this thread (Funny German Addresses).

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
When exactly will the money send?
27. Sep. (Vor 11 Tagen)

No, I don't there address, what ever you discuss with them is okay by me but make sure you gather the money and let me know so that I will direct you how you are going to send it this time. I want you to follow what ever I directives I give to you so that you will not have problem sending the money this time.

If you want me to talk to yours friends, then tell me the time I should call so that I will talk them and A and you as well. Is not okay that way?

You can ask them to email me if they wish, just give them my email address, when exactly are you people going to send the money so that I will tell the insurance company to get ready to get the ATM card insured? Please, ask A, that I want to hear from her, why did she keep silent?

Rev. U

She keeps silent since both webmeister and Bruce Banner and finally I myself have lost interest over your lousy boredom, my friend.

For the parallel bait, Barrister lkerne, the calendar is helping me with delaying my immediate payment Smile
Quote:
E,

Happy ramadan to you and your wife to be, how are you people celebrating it?.

I thing and believe that because of the Ramadan that you couldn't be able to make the payment and I know immediately after the Celebration that you will complete the payment as it's requires.

I am waiting for your urgent call.

Thanks and Holly Ramadan to you all.
Barri.I.

U again:
Quote:
Why haven't I heard from you?
30. Sep. (Vor 8 Tagen)

How far have you gone with your friends to make up the money? and happy celebration of sala.

Should I send you the name you will use to send the money? Tell me so that I will direct you time how you are going to send the money this time and you have to avoid those people from the bank this time.

Rev. U

Quote:

E, I am not understanding what is happening since you told me that you have been talking with 3 of your firends to raise the money and now that the Ramadan is over, why don't do something positves to send the money so that the ATM card will dispatch.

Rev. U

Quote:
E, what is wrong that you can not reply the mails I have been sending to you? and even A, have not email me for some time now, I can not understand what is going on. Since you told me that you are discuss with 3 of your friends to make up the money and send it, you have not email and tell that this is the day you want to send the money, You keep silent.

Quote:
Please, I want to hear from you people, if you have hands up for this, I think I diverse to know than to keeping in darkness. The Senator is beginning to having doubt again and this time I wouldn’t know what to say

Quote:
I want to know your plans
7. Okt. (Vor 1 Tag)
I want to know what your plans are right now, since both of you refuse to update me when the money will be send. Please, let me know you peoples plans because I am tired and disappointed. I don't know that both of you will abandon me in the middle of the road

Here are my shocking news Very Happy :
Quote:
Dear LAD,

thanks for finally having received our money! We are waiting from reply from your secretary Mr. G0rner every day

I am glad that A gave me enough money (1877 Euros) to go to the bank FOR OUR MUTUAL BENEFIT and our common future!!

thanks. thanks.

güle güle

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Muhahahaha! Now waiting for whatever replies Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am tired and disappointed. I don't know that both of you will abandon me in the middle of the road
Nice. Laughing

He'll be a little more disappointed as soon as he reads about Mr. G.
I hope you'll call him again, Frumpy, to straighten things out. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course the fact that Mr. G0mer has chopped his dolla means that you have to try and get the money again.
Maybe you can suggest to him that 'A' start selling herself to try and get the money Shocked See how he reacts to such a proposal.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend U is rather happy to hear from me Very Happy
Quote:

Very happy to hear from you after a very long time because I thought that you have forgotten the ATM card..

Do you mean that you have gotten the money to send? Should I direct you how you are going to send it this time because I don’t want what happened to you before to repeat itself again?

Reply me immediately so that I will reconfirm the name you are going to use to make the payment and I will not like you to go to that bank you went before to avoid them making the same mistake.

Rev. U

And now I have a phone number for him Sad too bad Enno is no more phone baiting- but I have sold my cell phone anyway! Wink
Quote:

Please E, call me with this phone number: +234-7o2-58o-35l5 or give me the time to call and talk to both of you because I don't want any kind of mistake this time, I have spoken with the Senators about 1hr ago and they still promise me that I should tell the beneficiary of the ATM card, that once the needed money is confirmed, the ATM card will dispatch to her address immediately in less than 24 hrs.

In fact, am so happy with the Senators response because I was afraid to approach them ever since yo0u refuse to email me but now everything will be fine as long as you send the money this time.

Rev. U

It seems Mr. G ´s reputation has not yet spread to Abuja Smile

Barry I is more fierce in his temperament, I think he deserves a call again Very Happy
Quote:
E,

Listen I am not joking, who receive your money with which payment information?, I do not want any more of this again, you have shown me that you are not capable of handling and completing this transaction then why are you still worrying me?.

E, as you don't want to pay the fee then I have told you to forget about this business so that I can search for a serious person who will complete and benefit with me in this business because I need someone who will jeopadise this business for me, so if you know that you want to continue with me in this business then go ahead now to make the payment with this name and it must be lomé-togo.

First name:
Second Name:
Lomé-Togo.

and as you make the payment call on me immediately and you should make sure that you make the payment before conacting if not it will not be easy for I and you is this clear?.

Barri.lkeme. oo228-o2l-66-55.

Call him - he is funny. Just be schoolfriend Wink

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sooo bored with the boys. This in from Barrister l:
Quote:
E,

If I may ask who is Mister G and how did he get into this business?, I have told you to let this business go because you sames not be capable of handling this business I don't need or want any problem so please as you know that you are not capable of handling this business please go away from this business.

Thanks nad be very very careful.

Barri.I.

My reply is NSFW
Quote:
dear sir honourable Barrister I,

merhaba, Mister G is a gentleman from Nigeria and he said he was called by your secretary to help us getting it all together. with his banks help A and I have succeeeded sending him the 200 Euro. now he says the ball is in your court

so where is our benefit from it? it´s still another week gone again and the bank is waiting for you to fil the bank transfer form I sent you ages ago

Mister G made it a speedy transaction and said you are weak and l*** your mama´s p**** so he called him to help you doing it

now when do we get the money Sir?

güle güle

I like him most when he gets enraged Smile

- And here is what Mr. U wrote, also being puzzled about the sudden appearance of Mr. G :
Quote:
Who is Mr. G, if I may ask?
13. Okt. (Vor 4 Tagen)

Is like you are not serious any longer to have the ATM card. Who is Mr. G? who is him that said to you I suppose to send it to you by now? E, I don't know who you are talking about and I can not undertsand you any longer, even A, the beneficiary of the ATM card is not even communicating with me for time now.

Remember, what you told me in the last mail you sent to me before this very last one that you are very happy that Aa, have given you all the total 1,877EUROS, to send and I ask whether I should re-confirm the information that you will use to send the money which you did not answer till now, what you are telling me is that so called Mr. G, was telling you that I suppose to send it to you before now.

In fact am confuse E.

Rev. U

Quote:
E, I DON'TKNOW MR. G,
13. Okt. (Vor 4 Tagen)

Please, for your information E, I have any secretary called Mr. G, so if you are communication with the person concerning the ATM card, I advise you immediately to stop that unless you want to spend your money for nothing sake because I don’t know him.

I don't know the person E, so STOP EVERY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SO CALLED MR. G

Rev. U

Quote:
What is your plans over this ATM card issue.
15. Okt. (Vor 2 Tagen)

Could you please, email me and let me know what your final plans is over this ATM card issue, if you people are not willing and ready to claim it, then I will know exactly what to do this time.

Again, I don't know who the so called Mr. Gr, is and you have to avoid completly communicating with the him unless you want to give out your money just like that.

He, too , got my juvenile reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba, Mister G is a gentleman from Nigeria and he said he was called by your secretary to help us getting it all together. with his banks help A and I have succeeeded sending him the 200 Euro. now he says the ball is in your court

so where is our benefit from it? it´s still another week gone again and the bank is waiting for you to fil the bank transfer form I sent you ages ago

Mister gomer made it a speedy transaction and said you are weak and l*** your mama´s p**** so he called him to help you doing it

now when do we get the money Sir?

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister G always gets them in a frenzy. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic