SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him the first installment Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Sir honoruable Reverend U,

this is A´s and my my Christmas present money. You must not forget her and her ATM card, we need it for our future please

The rest can be sent by Bill

Sorry for the coffee stain I had to be so careful, i am at A´s home computer now, nobody knows he have been to the bank for you

I hope now you have reson to be satisfied with us, your friends

Can you send A the card now? we are poor now!

güle güle

Attached a WU payment form...well, you know how these things look like.

SlapHappy, we also need Bill´s money, I smell something is wrong with WU around Christmas...

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the Reverend is an early riser Very Happy :
Quote:
Ask them to release the money to receiver

E, go to the western office where you sent the money ask the person to release because Aw3le went for the cashing and he was told that the control not is found so ask the western to release the money to the receiver so that he can go back to western union to withdraw it.

Please, call me as soon as you go through this mail

Hahaha!

To distract a bit, A has just written the lad´s daughter character:
Quote:
I´m so happy for the things to come

Dear Shirley,

yes, in summers I often wear nothing in bed either...purely natural, if you understand me.
E and I have done our best so I hope your father sends me the ATM card even if I dislike the two donkeys on it.
LOL as if E and I were two donkeys Very Happy

How is your weekend? Anything for Christmas? I wanted money for Christmas and I had a hard time convincing my daddy the doctor to give it to be before so that we can finalize thisimportant business which affects our future.

I really look forward to seeing you in 2009, Shirley

Don#´t you think Obama looks just cute? Very Happy Wink

Love, A

Couldn´t resist ^^that one Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And yet another trophy try...puttin' on the squeeze! Christmas is just around the corner. Laughing
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev. U.
date Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM

subject Erdogan called me to straighten this out for him

Dear Rev. Usman,

This is Billy here.
I hear there problem with WU. If you send me the picture now, I will go straighten out for you, maybe send another payment for you if WU man not find your payment ok? I can go right now ok.

Billy K. and Emil
Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev. Usman is feeling the pressure. He sent this message to Emil, but he addressed E., Emil's friend, in the message. He wants to talk to E., Billy, and Emil on the phone to straighten this mess out. Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:22 AM

subject Re: Erdogan called me to straighten this out for him

Listen E., the only person I know for this is you and your Woman Aglaia which is the beneficiary of the ATM card so if your Billy is given me instruction that I should send my picture. Erdogan I said to him that I can never follow his instruction because I am working with instruction given to me by Senate President, I have given Emil my identity card and show him the scan copy of the ATM card, you should know that am not suppose to do that in order not to lose my job, I did it because he trying to help you to raise the money through Billy, I want you people to understand me. If Billy your friend really wants to assist you raise the money let him go ahead and do that for you and your Woman not given me instruction please. What we are joking with is 2.7M. and I have told you that Agalia should given him a reasonable amount for his assistane.

Go and do what I ask you to do about the money you sent already so that Awele can withdraw it from western union office immediately. If I can confirm the 250 Euros you send, that means what should the balance is 1,75Euros.

Why don’t you call me with Emil and Billy so that I can talk to them they way they will understand what am saying.

My phone number: 234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Usman

Well, we can't very well get all three on the phone, can we? E. will have to be busy doing something... Confused Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the version of things that A gets sent to:
Quote:
Meet E and sort things out and send the money.

Meet your Man because I have told him what to do so that your ATM card will get to you as soon as possible, I have done a lot to make sure the Senator did not cancel your ATM card but your friends Billy and Emil seems not to understand how far I have gone, they keep on annoying me day in and out.

Like I said meet Erosgan and sort things out and send the money, look I really wants this ATM card to gets to you as soon as possible depending when the needed money is send.

If you are in for a call, I am, too Very Happy

A is really pi$$ed now :
Quote:
SIR,

I thought you are sending me the card to Neukölln already!

You are working too slow - remember how much we all have lost for you by now!
If you can´t pick it up from your bank then maybe you should do the form the bank demands.
Otherwise I think you have something to hide...

You are really making me sad here with your inefficiency and your putting the blame on others like a small child! >Sad

Love, A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they keep on annoying me day in and out.

Oh, what a lie! I haven't annoyed them for over a day, I think... Laughing
A call would be fun, Frumpy. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Slap and I tried again...it rings and rings but the Rev never answers it. Maybe he has caller ID and expects a 0049-prefix number?

Whatever, E just sent him an according email:
Quote:
GO answer your phone PLEEEASE
Dear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba,
i want to have the ATM for A as I had promised her now why don´t you answer your phone?
I have tried to call you repeatedly , it´s urgent, it´s immediate, time is not my friend, what do you do for this business?

ACT FAST

güe güle

PS. i will order Emil and Bill to continue calling you but in fact A is crying again

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies to A and E are also in. He is busy:
Quote:
Please, don't sound that way

Am not too slow my dear A, I have not receive the money E sent, I have told him what to do with western union so that the receiver can go to western union to withdraw the money. I told him to do it since yesterday.

A, you don’t have to sound like that please, I am ready and willing to make sure that your ATM card dispatch to you once everything is done rightly please, I don’t sleep because ATM card is still here, is not my property so why most I hold it. I want you to understand me, you will not what am going to through here to make sure I dispatch the ATM card to you.

And this to E:
Quote:
Cal me back now please

Am very sorry for not picking your call, I went to Church and I did not go to Church with my phone so I advice you to call me back so that I can talk to you.

Have you done what I ask you to do so that Aw3le will go and pick the money immediately? I said that you should go to western union office where you sent the money to release the money so that the receiver can be able to withdraw it. You are the one that is delaying.

Call me back now and make sure you ask the western union to release the money for the receiver.

Thanks for calling him in the show, Dan Very Happy I think we can work on that, like "yes, we called you, all of us schoolkids, but you hung up!"
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

my friend Randy has provided his phone, we are sitting here together, A, Randy, Emil, Bill and me but the line was very very bad so we better do by email, allright?

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man! Evil or Very Mad I called Reven Usman tonight and woke him up about 3am his time. We talked for 19 minutes, before I just hung up on him. I was Billy, calling him about sending me my security picture. He just droned on and on...and wouldn't give in, even when I called him a scammer, threatened to call the police, threatened to tell E's father...I don't think he will ever give me the picture. Mad So we will have to torture him another way. Laughing I have posted the audio here, but cut out Reven's parts, because my recording program didn't work right, and I couldn't hear him at all. But, if you want to listen, you can see that I tried like hell to get it!

http://www.4shared.com/file/77206397/bbdbdb86/slaphappydemandspicture.html

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. I haven't heard a word from Rev. U. in over a week. He's probably mad again. Maybe this will perk him up a bit. Smile

Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

You mad Billy mad on phone ok. He was not going to give me the 2000 Euros. He say you being old stubborn goat when not send him the photo he want. Why you so stubborn, Reven? Well Norah convince him to give me the euros E. And A. need ok. So I go to Western Union tomorrow by train ok tomorrow. Billy says if you the imposter, he kill me then hunt for you too and shove money down throat till you die ok. So you gotta promise you not imposter ok? Send CODE: I'M NUTTHE GREEDY ONE. I wait to hear from you then take train ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

NB: We all hope you have Merry Christmas and Happy Near Year too ok, Reven.

If this is imposter getting this message we hope you got bad Karmera for Christmas and crap for present from Santa too.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are you, Reven? Are you still mad? Smile
Quote:
Dear Reven U.

How was your holiday? Did you party hearty like me and Norah? Did you make resolution of this this year? I did. I reslove to have have more fun this year than last ok. LOL.

I went to the train station on Saturday with the Euros to send you Reven ok. I got off train at stop 2 and foound Western Union 2 city block from station easy. When I look inside I see office is close until Monday tomorrow ok. Now I have to go back. I tink I need name and address of man to send money to again ok. I tink Billy put paper I write name on in Houdini cage to make his bed. Houdini chew up paper and make volcano bed with paper ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

EDIT: Still nothing from him...is he dead? Let's ask.

Quote:
Reven U.,

Why no respond to me Reven? Are you dead? Or did you just drink too much on New Year Eve and been puking guts out for three day?

Do you want me go to Western Union today after schooling done ok? E. and A. worried you forget them too ok.

Write me back so I know not dead ok. If you dead I have to give money back to Billy ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy New Year Frumpy! Fun to read that E ist still in business with this getürkte gang Laughing

güle güle Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frohes neues Jahr auch dir, Enno Very Happy und danke. Smile

A lot of questions that were left open after our WU trip just before Christmas. The Rev. was a bit in a stress then.

Quote:
Ask western union your side to post the money for the receiver to withdraw it
Ask western union your side to post the money for the receiver to withdraw it.

My telephone is working for 24hrs.

Listen E, read this mail carefully and do as I directing you. I went to western union office this morning with Aw3le El1as but we was told that you should go back where you send the money, ask them to post the money so that the receiver can be able to withdraw it or in alternative ask them to give you back the money then go to any western union out let office like (Gas station/Filling station or Super Market) and send the money from there, I think it will be faster and easy for you. Do that immediately and confirm for me on phone so that I will direct Aw3le to go and withdraw it before work close for the day.

You are the person that is delaying now. Then make sure you collect the balance from your friends, you said Billy will give it to you, collect it from him and send it at once or give him the information for to send it by him self. Am working please

Quote:
Have you doen what I ask you to do with western union?

Have you done what I ask you to do with western union, where you sent the money? Go and ratified the problem so that the receiver can go and withdraw it immediately, am not the person that is delaying to dispatch your Woman’s ATM card.

And am still waiting to talk to you people phone today.

Enno, I hope he hasn´t called you too often Surprised
Then I also get this one that was meant for Bill Kaulitz:
Quote:
Go through and call me with your friends.

Bill, call me early hours of today, am happy that he called but please tell him he should never open his wide mouth and said that I am a scammer, if he know my position in the Country he can never dream of saying that to me.

Show him those picture if he wants to help you let him go ahead, one of the picture am with the white Man, the white is from Asia and he is one of contractors. I re-sent my international passport once again.

Have you ask the western union to post the money your sent for the receiver cash it from here? You people are serious to receive this ATM card.

Am not suppose to send my picture to you people for any reason, I did it because I want this ATM card to dispatch to her and let your friend Bill assist you for the money.

Then, on Dec 27th:
Quote:
Our last meeting concerning the ATM card.

E, I am tired and sick of your behave over dispatching your Woman’s ATM card, I have done what your friend Bill ask me to do so that he will raise the needed money for you and since that day I forward my picture to you to prove every body wrong that I am not a scammer ask your friend open his and call me.

Well, the last meeting I had with the presidency is that if after 10th-15th of January 2009 and the money to dispatch the ATM card did not provide that the beneficiary should please forget about getting the ATM card.

Right now, am traveling to see my family and I will resume office on 2nd January 2009 but I will be checking my mail from my home town in case you decided to send the money, still use the information and make the payment.

Finally, what are your plans about A’s ATM card?

I have a plan. Sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

it is good you have finally collected the money tamam. i was with my family in Diyabakir in Türkiye with no internet connectionm.

i came home on Wednesday when school starts againm

A says she is not my woman any more

What has gone wrong? Has she still not received...

i seek your urgent advice Sir please

güle güle

I know that a lot of time has elapsed since Dec 27th. SlapHappy did his best to keep the boi interested in Houdini the hamster and all that matters when dealing with multi-million dollar ATM cards coming from a 419er but there is a strong possibility that this particular lad, after 7 months of fun, finally got his brain cells together and will not deal with schoolkids any more...

EDIT Also this from my A character to the lad´s daughter character. The Kemal Yildirim driving school is an allusion to one of my favourite comedians, Kaya Yanar, it´s one of his characters in comedy shows, hehe. One has to steal ideas from somewhere.
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

i think i have to leave E. He is so stubborn about the money card and even asked his relatives in Turkey now that 250 Euro were all we got together without our parents noticing.

he says he got some 1000 Euros from an uncle Kemal Y who is a driving teacher in Diyabakir but I think your father has no more patience for us, besides the 250 Euros are picked up it seems
Bill and Emil are still talking with E about it but I wished i had never won this ATM card.......

Love, and seeking your advice,

A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Update! Reven U. has written back to Emil! I thought Billy had roughed his feathers a bit too much and the Reven had flown away. But, nooooo... Very Happy
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

subject Re: Am not dead but I travel for my anual leave.

Attn: Emil,

First of all I have to wish each and every one of you a sound happy new year to you people and I have to let you know that am not dead only that I travel for my annual leave since 31st of December, 2008 and I return back to office yesterday. Today I went to verify the situation of the ATM card where it kept in the security company and the situation of the ATM card is quite conducive for my liking so right now every other thing depend from you people like as soon as the needed money for the dispatching of the ATM card send I give you people hours the dispatch will be made to the beneficiary mailing address.

Point of correction please, I wasn’t mad with Billy when I spoke to him for the first time, am trying to let him know what to do before the dispatching the ATM card, am very sorry if he sees it that am mad with him, tell him that am very sorry.

Use the before information and send the 2000 Euros immediately and get back to me with the payment information:

NAME: MAXWELL STANLEY

ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA

TEST QUESTION: YOUR NAME

ANSWEWR: EMIL

EXPECTED AMOUNT: 2000 EUROS

Please, tell Aglaia, to reconfirm her mailing address if she have change her mailing address to avoid sending to the wrong address and please tell her to email me so that I will know that she really wants to have her ATM card this time.

Call me as soon as you receive this mail so that I will know whether you making the payment or not.

My phone number: 234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Rev.Usman Abubakar.
Now, we can go for that sandtimer icon, Frumpy! Only a few months to go. Wink Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!
Nice work with this lad SH!

Having 2 sandclocks in your sig seems pretty rare! Shocked

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news Very Happy Very Happy thanks, Mister Slap !

A got the same sent to as Emil, so she replied in her usual manner Wink :
Quote:
Wow cool You surely have a loooong holiday. We have had to go to school since January 8th and I HATE it.

Do you think you are serious with us? Why is it 2000 now? Where are our 250 ? And why do you write me as if I were Emil?

Yes the boys still have a lot of trust in you but I think I must be good in school and not rest my legs becaus eof this ATM donkey card LOL

Your daughter was also long away, I missed her Sad

Love, A

This in to A from the lad daughter character, Shirley:
Quote:
Happy new year my dear, how was your Xmas holliday? am everything went well with you?

About my Father andthe business you have with him,I ask him how far he have gone to settle with you, he said that everything about that will work out this time and he also told me that is because he travel for xmas and his anual leave that is why he could not be able to finish the business with you last year but he promise to see that is works out this time, so I will advice to you hope on my Father,I know too well,he is the type person that dosen't disappoint people.

Why, do you diceded to leave E, by now? Well you know him more than I do so you are in a better possition to know what to do about the relenationship.

Regards,

Shirley.

I replied to "her" :
Quote:
Hi my dear friend Shirley, how is 2009 for you?

E and I had some long arguments, mainly about engagement and engagement rings and my money. I think he loves my money as much as me. Well...he has helped me through the hardships of my life and has always been my friend and my only man so far so i cannot leave him, can I?
Do you have a sweetheart?

Must leave now, still homeworks.
Love, A

And last, this is what the lad wrote to E :
Quote:
Reply and call me too
Happy new year E, how is your family?

Well, I don't know what to tell you about your relenationship with A,but all I have to tell you now is to give her time for now, am sure when she come back with her senses she might come to you again.

No, the ATM card have not dispatched to her, I don't what is holding her from sending money.

My Daughter told me that A.told her that you have gone about 1000 Euos from your uncle,you know my daughter Shirley is A friend.I don't even know until she told me this evening.

Erdo, listen I will not allow your effort to go in vain because I know your contribution to see that A's ATM card will dspatched, so suggest for you that your should try and send the money so that I will arrange 500,000.00 Euros ATM card, but don't any body to know about it.

If it is okay for you then let meknow so that I will direct you how to send the money immediately and please, try and call me for more information about this arrangement.

Get back to me immediately and make sure you call me on phone.

Rev.U

Wow. E would get 500 k. The rev thought E and A have parted...in which case he promises E 500k. I have already forgotten about that!

EDIT E sent him this :
Quote:

Merhaba!

Tamam, as I have told you, I am happy for you holding trust in us.

I go to Emil tonight, and talk with A again to make her happy again.

Expect an email from me and perhaps a call from all of us together soon

güle güle

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad´s daughter character to my female youngster :
Quote:
No don't leave him now, because I think he is the right Man for you.
My Father said to me this morning that he is not happy with you, that you
are not serious to follow your business up that he will leave you and the
business if you don't want to follow his directives but I have pleaded
him on your behalf that he should try and help you out of that, that you
are my good friend,well he promise to help until everything is over. I
think I have tried for you?

Of course I am Smile
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

In fact I cannot sleep, E is doing so much for me, he says a relative from Turkey helped him out.
I´m going to meet him tomorrow.

Good night for now.
Love, A

And this is what the lad sent to E :
Quote:
The Ball is you people's court this time

Ok, the ball is in your peoples court, am waiting to speak each and every one of you. I may not be sending mails to you people time to time like before because of my job this time, when ever you people are ready to make the payment,you should let me know on time and remember A the beneficary of the ATM card have a limited time to comply or else the ATM card will be canceled.

Pah! You wanna bet? I´m sure you will be continuing to send emails from time to time to everyone of us Very Happy (Yet still 4 months to go for that sandtimer....)

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven prodded me:
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:16 PM
subject Re: Am waiting Emil

Emil am waiting hear from you and billy so that I will know whether you areaking the payment or not.

"areaking?" What's that? I think he's drunk. Laughing
I replied to him:
Quote:
to Reven U.
date Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:13 PM

subject I am here now, Reven.

Dear Reven U.,

I was so glad you finally answer my email to you. I am happy you are not dead ok. Even if Billy is right, and you are a stubborn old goat, I still like you ok.

Billy and I will go to Western Union after school tomorrow, ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev is as boring as he writes his emails. Long and detailed they are. Oh my Very Happy

SlapHappy called him as here : Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/RevU_SH_F

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm terribly sorry for calling Reven U. so late last night. It was about 12:30AM, I think. I don't feel bad for Reven, I feel bad for Frumpy. I promise I will never do that again. Wink Laughing Yeah, right...

Reven U. sent his email this morning, as promised, giving Emil detailed instructions. Smile
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:48 AM
subject Re: Call me after you make the payment this afternoon.

I am very happy to talk to you people yester night though it was too late to pick my phone at that hour of the time but no problem about that.

Use the before information and send the 2000 Euros immediately and get back to me with the payment information:

NAME: MAXWELL STANLEY
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: YOUR NAME
ANSWEWR: EMIL
EXPECTED AMOUNT: 2000 EUROS

If you are through from sending the money after your School this afternoon, make sure you send to me the name of the sender and control number (MTCN). Go either Train Station, Super Market or Filling Station and make the payment.

Try and give me call to notify me that you have made the payment so that I will instruct Maxwell to go western union for the cashing.

Am waiting.

Emil is sooo damn tired today! Cool

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:39 AM
subject I take money to school

Dear Reven U.,

I tell Granny I need to take money to give to a friend in morning today. She tell me safest way to carry money. I put Euros in shirt pocket and put pin through them so they not fall out ok. It work good still have Euros in pocket ok to take to Western Union. I am at school now in library on computer and leave for train station soon with Billy. I am very tired. I stay up late so I can call you last night and can barely stay awake I yawn alot ok. I guess you are right about calling you so late last night. I only get 4 hours sleep. I go to bed right after supper today I think. I feel like Houdini right now. He sleeps all the time is awake only a few hours a day, lazy hamster.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Yawn. Smile So at this point, I will attempt to try to follow the German children's story about Emil Tischbein and his friends, who become real life detectives, when something bad happens to poor little Emil. For an insight into just what might happen, Google "Emil Tischbein." Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Emil Tischbein" wrote:
<i>She tell me safest way to carry money. I put Euros in shirt pocket and put pin through them so they not fall out ok.</i>

Oh I am *so* glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Actually, Minette, in the children's story the money was pinned to the outside of Emil's shirt and not inside a pocket. I thought that might be pushing the Reven too far again, and he would get mad at Emil and stop writing him. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

E is happy about the reliability of his friends Emil and Billy :
Quote:

Merhaba! I think Emil and Bill have all in charge. Expect news from them soon or even tomorrow.

Looking forward to my 500 thousant, tamam! It´s good that I keep loving A, good for our mutual benefit

güle güle

You are right, Minette, SH has a wonderful way to keep a silly story from getting too silly. Hey, you plagiarist ! Razz
Wikipedia knows Erich Kastner´s "Emil & The Detectives" and wrote:
The story begins in Neustadt, a provincial German town which is the home of a grade school child named Emil Tischbein. His father is deceased and his mother raises him alone working as a hair cutter. At the beginning of the story, she sends Emil to Berlin with 120 marks to give to his grandmother and 20 marks for himself (a fairly large sum for a single-mother family). On the way he is very careful not to lose the money and uses a needle to pin it in the lining of his jacket.

But on the train to Berlin, Emil meets a mysterious man named Max Grundeis. This man gives him a mysterious candy which makes him fall asleep and dream vivid dreams. When he wakes up, the money and Herr (Mr.) Grundeis are gone. He gets off the train, and when he is able to find Herr Grundeis, he follows him. Emil dares not call the police since the local cop in Neustadt had seen him paint a moustache on a local monument, so he feels that he is "a kind of criminal" himself, not entitled to police protection. However, while he is concealing himself, he is found by a local boy named Gustav who offers to help. Gustav assembles 24 local children who call themselves "the detectives".

Emil gets his money back when Herr Grundeis goes to a bank and tries to exchange the money for smaller bills. One of the boy detectives follows him into the bank and tells the bank teller that the money is stolen. Emil comes in and tries to tell the bank teller his story. He proves that the money was his by describing the holes left by the needle he used to pin the bills in the lining of his jacket.

Herr Grundeis tries to run away, but Emil's cousin has brought a police officer to the bank. Once he is arrested, Herr Grundeis is found out to be a bank robber. Emil receives an award of 1000 marks for capturing Herr Grundeis. After everything is straightened out, Emil's grandmother says that the moral of the story is: "Never send cash — always use a money order."

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't know, Frumpy. I'm sure I could make it sillier. And the Emil character was all your stupid idea, anyway. Now, I'm stuck with it! Wink Laughing
But, I have to be careful. I do have that sandtimer in the back of my head, slowly filling the bottom glass.

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E just sent him an Emil, err, email, since the ball seems to be in our court he said Smile :
Quote:
Dear Sir Honourable Reverend U,

merhaba, has Emil emailed you? i haven´t heard from him.
Is Monday too late for you to receive the money?

güle güle

Time to roll out the Max Grundeis pickpocket storyline ... unless your needle pin proved safe enough, of course !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic