SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have secret code now? What is going on? Is he really Reven U.?
Trophy try... Wink

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev U.
date Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 11:07 AM

subject Re: You have replied me? what happened?

Dear Reven U.,

If this really you, you forget code, so might not be him ok. Who are you?

If you really Reven U. you answer my question regarding how much Billy want for his invest ok. You not promise Billy his money and no give me money unless you promise his full amount ok? Who see your email? I woory who because I may get in trouble for taking Grannie money ok. Will man tell my Grannie? Maybe I go to jail too or go see Judge Judy like E. ok. You scare me now Reven U. if it you ok. And you lie about how many times you write me ok. You only write 2 times to me ok. Maybe you not Reven U after all but imposter man ok. How can I tell? Maybe you need to send me picture of yourself with Reven Usman and the code written on big paper, so I know it really you, or I no answer any more ok. It good idea. Send me picture you, different one each time, and I tell you what to write on each picture sign paper so I know it really you ok Reven. We go immediate to western onion ok when we sure it really you by picture and you promise Billy his full amount and tell me what amount is ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Very Happy We must be sure we know who we are dealing with.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shirley has replied Very Happy oh dear.... *pukes*
Quote:
Bra size 34
Hi, A,

Thanks once more for your mail and I still advise you that if you really love your guy nothing stops from getting married with him.

I will use contraceptives if he doesn’t use condom on me because I don't want to get pregnant for now. What about you?

My guy is very romantic, I love him dearly. I went the birth day party but he insisted that he wants to make love with me, there’s nothing I can do than to allow him to discharge himself. Why am afraid most of the time is that he has a very large and strong panic and he doesn’t get tired easily, he can stay longer time just for one round. This is my third time am making love since I break my virginity.

My bra size is 34, I have a very nice boast and my boy like to s*ck it too much and he like s*cking my pu**y a lot too and that one can make me mad. What about your size of your own bra? Do like s*cking his dig? I have not tried it before but he is always forcing me to do it for him.

Will like to make love with Africa Man?

I always like him to start from s*cking and kissing my boast.

Finally, will you assist me financially so that I will round up for my School project? Should I give you the name of my boy to send the money to me?

Best regards,
Shirley.

She has the same "big paragraphs" writing style as daddy. Maybe because they are one person Smile
Time for a hot romance bait...maybe E gets Shirley´s email from A Wink Wink - but E has just been sentenced to 3 weeks social labour in a retirement home by the German pendant of Judge Judy! Delays delays!!

EDIT An even uglier email...
Quote:
Re:My naked Picture
Hi,
How was your Sunday. Are you helping me or not?

Please, you should not allow my Father to see my naked picture I sent to you. Can I see your own.

Thanks,
Shirley.

Yes, the Rev. did attach a naked pic...hmmm...how to take advantage of that?

I think E will be interested: but A is on and about of telling the Reverend daddy everything! Twisted Evil

EDIT Reply from A :
Quote:
Dear beloved Shirly,
LOL why did you take a naked picture of yourself? Very Happy Though you look beautiful.

Forgot to ask you, where did you get that skirt pattern from, which is on your first pic? Have you tailored it for yourself? Where do you get these things? I like it, I want to have something similar.

Does your dad know what we are talking about?

E sends his regards (and, he tells me, "kisses"!) wow! That bad man LOL

be back later. Love, A

Time to distract him on even more levels Twisted Evil

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to get E into the picture. If A catches him chatting with the Rev´s randy daughter...
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba, I will meet Emil later tonight, hope I have news from him.

Greetings to your daughter. May I have her email?

Blessings in Jesus name

güle güle

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven U. responded right away, and looks like Billy will get his cash. But Emil did not get the proper "security photo" he asked for. Instead, it was a Hall of Shame passport scan. Shame on you, Reven U.! Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 5:48 PM
subject Re: Code: ATM card.

Attn: Emil,

Thank you very much for that observation, yes I really for to tell you the code and the Code is (ATM card), don’t worry is me that sent the mail to you but I forgot to give you the code.

For you to be sure that I am the one that is replying to you, your friend Billy said that he wants 10,000 Euros back but I told you that I will discuss with E and Aglaia, to give him more than that. Tell Billy your friend that he will get more than 10,000 Euros back from Aglaia and E. something like 14,700 Euros, won’t it be Ok? Because that is what I will tell them to give to him back. It is me that is sending the mails, you don’t have to be afraid, so you people should go immediately and make the payment and get back to me with the payment information.

I sent the mail to you from a public computer and I suspected fuel play from the people I mate there that day but I have change my (PASSWORD) of my email address, so right now I don’t have problem any longer so feel very free and communicate with me. The attach copy is my International Passport. Once again, thank you very much for that observation for not confirming the code and again the code is (ATM card).

Use the below information for the payment:

Name: Awele Elias,
Address: Usman Drive Ave, Lagos-Nigeria
Test question: Your Name
Answer: Emil

Name: Awele Elias,

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Things would be smoother if he just listened to us. Cool Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is pi$$ed Very Happy check out his revolutionary (for a scammer) subject line :
Quote:
Send the money immediately.

Attn: A,

A, send the needed money this week or forget about receiving your ATM card, this instruction from Senate President of Federal Republic of the Nation.

I did not that they have such meeting at my back, is was a good friend of mine that lick the out come of the meeting so my dear you better do something positive very fast now so that you will lose your ATM card that is longer approved in your favor. It will be painful if such thing happens at this time because I know how much I spend already on your half. I think we can still raise that a little.

I have confirmed to Emil your friend the information to send the money and here is it again below:

You know that dribble ...it won´t happen anyway

Rev. U

As usual, A sticks to the point Very Happy :
Quote:
Dear SIR,

i can´t sleep tonight. Does your daughter have an own computer? Do you love your daughter very much? i think you should spend more time with her. Always millions of money, and the Senator President, you are neglecting your little girl who needs you.

Have you ever thought of that?

Love, A

He also invites E to chat with his daughter ooooooo the dramatic possibilities !! Very Happy
Quote:
Senate President is treating to put the ATM card on (HOLD) if......

Attn: E,

I wish you have a positives news from your friend Emil because Senate President is about put the ATM card on HOLD if you people did not anything right now and I am tired of cover A the beneficiary of the ATM card.

My Daughter’s address, collect it from your girl friend because I can remember that I gave it to her some time.

Finally, I have told Emil that what Aa, will give Billy in return is 14,700 Euros, that is what you people will give to him if eventually he raise the needed money.

blablablubb ... western union ... no way!

Use the above information and make the payment, is was the information I gave to Emil to send the money.

Rev. U

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil is worried about security. But if he gets the right security photo he will go to Western Union. No, really, he really will this time! Cool
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 7:42 AM
subject Imposter might be here still Reven.

Dear Rev. U.,

I got Hamster Houdini new cage he luv it ok. He got wheel run around and tubes to climb. He chew up many papers to make bed ok. He like chew things lot ok. I give him stick from outside it almost gone now. His bed look like volcano is very big and tall to top of cage. Billy say he give me money ok but not sure you are who you say you are not send right pic to us ok. He say only way he give me money is if he see pic I ask for done right way ok. So you better do it right so frends get ATM card ok.

Someone sent me message with code ok but not right photo I ask for. I ask for NEW PIC of Reven U. HOLDING SIGN With words written on them. Instead I get passport is no good ok. Fake passport everywhere ok. I want fresh new photo with YOU HOLDING SIGN, WHICH IS BIG PIECE OF PAPER OK. I want new code written on paper this time because imposter might know code ok. I will give you code to write in big letters so I can read them and also so I see face too ok. The new code on the paper and email will be:

I'M A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

You hold paper below your face at chest. Take photo of yourself. You take picture and send and we go right away Billy say ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! I sense a bit of resistance... Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:56 AM
subject Re: Code ATM card/ Is like you don't want to assist them get the money

Look, if you and Billy your friend are not ready to assist your friends Aglaia and Erodgan to raise the needed money you better tell them than to tell me that I should do this or that. I have a lot of things doing in my office.

Finally, the money that is involved in the ATM card is 2.700, 000.00 Euros so what should I do for you to believe that I am the person that is sending those mails to you.

I will never blame you people because I bring myself too low just because I want to make sure that the ATM card dispatch to the beneficiary which is Aglaia.

You have my telephone number and I said that you people should call me so that I will talk to each and every one of you.

For your information, the Senate President is treating to put the ATM card HOLD if Aglaia the beneficiary did not do anything very fast, so if such happened none of you should blame me for not dispatching the ATM card. Please, pass this information to them that is the latest information from the Presidency.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Wrong code! No picture! No money for you, Reven! Evil or Very Mad

I want my trophy pic, Reven! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U.
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM
subject Code is I'M A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

Dear Reven U.,

I think imposter is still here becuase I got email with wrong code ok. Code is I'M A DUMMKOPF. I LUV TO BE SLAPPED HAPPY ok.

Look Billy and me go to Western Union in 10 minutes if we get right picture photo ok. E and A say they want photo too ok. We not want to give money to wrong man ok. Send the photo now, Reven. We have no school this afternoon ok. Western union can go by train, but maybe far so hurry ok. Send code in email too or we not believe it really you ok. Picture must be big and clear writing on paper ok. Billy has 2000 euros here with me now ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another heated exchange! This is fun! Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:21 AM
subject Re: My Code ATM card/your Code is I'M A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

Listen don’t direct me like a kid. I have given you my id and I told you that you people should me so that I will talk to each and every one of you.

No one uses my email to email you or any of you concerning Aglaia’s ATM, card project. If you have the money as you said I advise you that you should go to western union and make the payment so that by tomorrow or next the ATM card will be dispatched and the tracking number information will forward to you people.

You don’t have to teach me my job Emil.

This is all I have to say for now.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

==========
Emil Tischbein to Reven U.

REVEN U.,

BILLY IS NOT A KID. HE IS 22 YEARS OLD OK. BILLY SAID YOUR PASSPORT ID WAS FAKE. BILLY SAYS IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE PICTURE, YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY AND NOT SERIUS OK.

BILLY SAYS TO TAKE THE PICTURE OR HE WILL TAKE THE 2000 EUROS BACK FROM ME, AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY. BILLY SAYS DO IT NOW.

HOLD A SIGN WITH THE CODE ON IT: I AM A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

THEN, WE WILL GO TO WESTERN UNION OK.

PEES AND LUV.

EMIL Smile
Now, what do you say, Reven?? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update...Reven U. and Emil go another round. Very Happy Reven is pissed! Laughing He uses no salutatory, "Dear Emil" and he doesn't sign it Rev. Usman, either!

Frumpy's PC is giving him fits with viruses today, and it's into the shop for tomorrow, so I'll just keep smacking Reven till Frumpy gets back.
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 3:58 PM
subject Re: YOUR CODE: I AM A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

Listen both of you, I am not a kid, what we are talking about here is 2.700M Euros and both of you did not know how much I have put down for this project, is it because you are helping your friend to raise the 2000 Euros for the dispatching of the ATM card that you are asking that I should do this or that. What I want both of you to understand is that I am not asking you to send that money for my family or what ever, both of you decided to help your friends so that there ATM card will dispatch to them, if think you don’t want to assist them to raise the money for the dispatching of the ATM card.

I have sent to you my international passport and you are they telling me that your friend Billy told you that my international passport is fake, well I will not blame both of you for the insult.

This is the last mail I will send to you unless you said something reasonable, for me I wouldn’t want to lose my job for any body.

Finally, am not begging you people for anything, at least if something positive did not happen then the ATM card will put on HOLD.

Lose his job? For sending a lousy photo? Come on, now! Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev. U.
date Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:32 PM
subject YOUR CODE: I AM A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

REVEN U.,

BILLY IS NOT A KID. HE IS 22 YEARS OLD OK. BILLY SAID YOUR PASSPORT ID WAS FAKE. BILLY SAYS IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THE PICTURE, YOU ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY AND NOT SERIUS OK.

BILLY SAYS TO TAKE THE PICTURE OR HE WILL TAKE THE 2000 EUROS BACK FROM ME, AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MONEY. BILLY SAYS DO IT NOW.

HOLD A SIGN WITH THE CODE ON IT: I AM A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BEING SLAPPED HAPPY.

THEN, WE WILL GO TO WESTERN UNION OK.

PEES AND LUV.

EMIL Smile

By the way, Reven. Billy wants to know where you pray in the bank, and if you thinks of investment opportunities while in church. you cannot serve the lord and the mammon...

He say Boo-Hoo on You Too. Your ID is fake like plastic butt implants.

By the way, Reven. Billy wants to know where you pray in the bank, and if you thinks of investment opportunities while in church. you cannot serve the lord and the mammon...

He say Boo-Hoo on You Too. Your ID is fake like plastic butt implants. Send picture of you or Billy takes a long walk down the short pier with his money ok.
Take that, you little brat! I know you are, but what am I? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe. What we need is a real Turkish speaker Smile with a little bit of luck, E has found a friend WITH ready money Smile let´s wait and see.

So E should be pretty disapporoving of Emil´s behaviour :
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Reverend U,

what do you mean, what has Billy accused you of?!? i can´t believe it.

it seems I rather ask my cousins for financial help. after all that you´ve been doing for us and espeshally for A!

I will get back tomorrow

güle güle

The Rev also sent a good email to A, stating what he thinks of your antics, SlapHappy Very Happy Very Happy :
Quote:
Urgent.

Yes, of course I love my only daughter Shirley dearly, why did you ask? And why did you said I neglected my daughter? Did she told you that am not taking good care of her or what, well right now she is in School. I want to know if anything is wrong with her or what?

Look, I don’t know what your friends doing about sending the money, I have directed them how to make the payment through western union but I don’t know his plans, am talking of Emil. H e told me that Billy have given him 2000 Euros to send but I don’t know what they want and I told them that you will give Billy 14,700 Euros in return. They ask my identity and I have forwarded it to them, they keeping saying that my International passport I sent them is fake, I was mad and disappointed for that statement.

I will advise you to meet with Emil and ask him to send the money as I directed him so that your ATM card will dispatch to you on or before this week runs off.

Ok. Time to meet you all. I think the Turkish cousin can offer quick help...in early February. It´s all down to Bill Kaulitz Very Happy

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can help. PM me with details.

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you aboard, misterdeeds. Very Happy Reven U. is almost untwiggable, so feel free to come up with some zany antics for your character to do. The funnier, the better.

Well, Reven U. says he doesn't know what Emil wants? BS! He knows exactly what Emil wants. Emil and Billy will call him more names, and cluck like chickens at him tomorrow, maybe. He's so obstinate and arrogant, he makes Emil and Billy's blood boil!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, misterdeeds Very Happy

The basic "story" is in the OP. It´s mainly some schoolkids trying to get the money for a million dollar ATM card for one of them. She has asked her boyfriend, he has asked his "gang", a few adults were involved, and so far we have one escaped hamster, one dolla chop and many many tears and angry words from our parents, who wonder what´s our secret business with Nigeria and where all our Playstations are.

How about some wealthy relatives for a change? Smile

[See the "Payment Delaying Tutorial" for the actual reason I´m still in it...apart from being able to goof around for fun Smile the "Reverend" was my playground to test as many delaying modalities and nonsense reasons I, and a few co-baiters, could find.]

misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the Turkish football teams here had a Nigerian player named jayjay okocha? You reckon he needs in on it? Or he hooked up with a Turkish woman who happens to know your people?

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@misterdeeds - That sounds like it might be fun. You could be the Nigerian player, and his girlfriend. Maybe one might want to help, and the other not? Just think of some funny scenario you would want to play with the lad, and we'll see if we can move him that way. Very Happy
Frumpy is reinstalling Windows right now, so won't be back for a few hours or so, in case you are trying to get ahold of him...work a plan out with him when he gets back. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone be happy, ok Reven? Laughing

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven U
date Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:01 PM
subject code: I'M A DUMMKOPF. I LUV BING SLAPPED HAPPY.
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 3:01 PM (0 minutes ago) Reply

Reve U., if that is really you,

Please send the picture right away. Western Union is only 2 miles from here train stop 2 ok.

You send we go. Simple. Easy. Even small baby boy can write that and take picture. No big deal for big man like you ok.

You get money by weekend then ok. Everyone be happy. Emil Happy Billy Happy. You Happy. E and A Happy.

Let's all be happy ok, Reven.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
I had to bug him again before the weekend...he hates to work on weekends. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boring stuff from the Rev to my characters :
Quote:
Look for the money and send E

I have decided to not email you people any longer because I don’t want to lose my job just because I want to help out to make sure the ATM card dispatch to you people within this period.

The only thing I will tell you and A is this, both of you should try by all means and get the money and send it immediately so that her ATM card will dispatch to her.

Well, this is the way business is done in Neukölln *shruggs shoulders* :
Quote:

my Turkish cousin says "A friend helping you in need is one friend you must not eat!"

Tamam, I advise you to do as Emil said, remember he will be getting more than 10000 from me later and I asure you we will never see nor hear from him any more after the benefits of this transaction

güle güle

your partner, E A

A also wants to visit her new found pervy friend Shirley:
Quote:
Dear Shirley,

you are a good friend. i have thought a lot about your words. When I have the money, can I come and visit you in Nigeria? What do you wear now? What do I need?

Love, A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven U. gave me another ultimatum. Laughing He keeps writing back after he tells me he won't, so I'm not stopping either. Maybe he can send the picture to A. instead? Or, I will change the code again. Laughing He thinks Emil will accept those scans of the ATM card and Certificate as proof of his identity?? No way!! Laughing

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 9:31 PM

subject Re: Code: ATM card/ My last mail to you Emil, unless you say something reasonable

Listen and listen for your own good, I am not going to dance on your tone because I am the one a sign to dispatch the A’s ATM card and I have told you what to do so that her ATM card will dispatched to her once I confirm the money for the shipment so don’t ever direct me on what to do. I have given you people my identity so if that is not enough please you people should forget receiving the ATM card and my decision is final here. I am not supposed to give you my identity Emil because you are not the beneficiary of the ATM card.

You people feel not to follow my instruction I advise both of you not boarder to ask for the ATM card and please, pass this message to A that we ask her to give us (POWER OF ATTORNEY) that she don’t need her fund any longer. Am not here for any more joke from you people, I think am through with those rubbish.

I wouldn’t want to lose my job, just because I want do anything possible to dispatch her ATM card that is in my position.

=========
from Presidency Office
to Emil
date Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:03 PM
subject Fw: Re: Scan Copy of the ATM card?/ So don't ever think that am joking with you people

Emil, this was the mail I send to A on (Saturday, July 19, 2008,) when her ATM card approved and I want you to view the approved ATM card/ ATM card clearance Certificate.

--- On Sat, 7/19/08, Presidency Office
Subject: Re: Scan Copy of the ATM card?
To: "A."
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 1:52 AM

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.
Debts Management Office
FCT-Abuja, Nigeria

The attch is the scan copy of the approved ATM card so what else do we need than to arrange the money for the insurance.courier fees only.

Yours faithfully.

Usman Abubakar (OFR)
Director of Finance (DMO).

fwrescancopyoftheatmcardsodonteverthinkthat.zip

I love the name of the zipfile! He's a bit angry.
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same rubbish sent to, augmented by some all caps words :
Quote:
NB: I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU E, AND THIS IS MY LAST MAIL TO YOU UNLESS YOU SAY SOMETHING VERY REASONABLE THIS TIME AND WHAT I SAID IS FINAL ON THIS.

and
Quote:
Scan Copy of the ATM card?/What I forward to your friend Emil to prove him wrong
Emil, this was the mail I send to A on (Saturday, July 19 (!), 2008,) when her ATM card approved and I want you to view the approved ATM card/ ATM card clearance Certificate. You people should very careful with the way you talk to me

ImageImage
Nice donkeys on our million dollar ATM card Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You people should very careful with the way you talk to me
Laughing Laughing Since when?? He's been taking abuse for months now, and his threats are just empty shells. How many times is this, "the last time I will email you people?" Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this :
Quote:
I am so grateful for your service for A

merhaba. Thank you for your compassionate email. It´s 4 Am, my parents are asleep but you don´t pick up your phone, I have tried this evening (7 and 8 PM) to call you for oral discushion , tamam, and just now (4 AM) while my parents asleep.

I like the ATM card for A very much and need to thank you for your serviice for her. i wanted to say it to you over the ophone but now I have to thank you for your service via email.

I will talk to Emil, give him a slap he deserves and when he gets what he wants, I get his money and send it to you same day no problem ok

A and I want to becpome engaged New years eve

We need her ATM card money til then

güle güöe

It´s not a lie. I have just had his phone ring 5 times at his 3 AM, and the previous evening, when Dan wanted to call him during the show, he was "not available" Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev usually goes online around midnight his time:
Quote:
There is no time again E.
Attn: E,

will dispatch to her once you people send the needed money and I confirm it for the insurance/courier fees and I am advising you people to send the money through the information below:

Name: ,

Expected Amount: 2000 Euros

Use the above information and make the payment

For now, I don’t have Emil’s time because he insulted me and he did not believe me, am not suppose to show him the scan copy of the ATM card but I just want to prove him wrong that I am not here for any kind of joke. Emil and his friend Billy is the beneficiary of the ATM card and I don’t know why they should give me condition how to handle my job, am not happy with them at all.

Emil told me that Billy have 2000 Euros to give to him for the fees, so I advise you meet so that both of you should go to western union office and the payment, there is no time again.

Send the money so that the original copy of the ATM card will dispatch to her immediately.

Rev. U

All the key words
money, payment, immediately, western union, dispatch, amount, fees, no time, beneficiary, test question / answer
were there but the email is individually enough to have made me smile Smile
Has he ever written any email without key words? Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided I was just a bit hard on the Reven, so I backed down on the picture requirements. He doesn't have to admit he's stupid. Laughing
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev U.
date Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:25 AM

subject You will be given a break this time

Dear Reven U.,

Billy say he give you a break, and you not have to put "I'M A DUMMKOPF." on your picture you will send us.

You can just put, "I LUV TO BE SLAPPED HAPPY." Then, when we get the photo with sign, we will go directly to Western Union. Please hurry as the Holiday times is close now ok. We wait just a little longer for you, and are not mad at you now ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

NB: Billy knows that you told me to drug Grannie and steal her money ok. He won't tell police or E. if you send the picture ok
Will he care if Billy tells?? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent A an email that I can´t post here. I´d rather wish to slap him myself Evil or Very Mad perverted idiot this scammer is!

To E, he´s all business (and no mention of your sign. You need to repeat it. Via phone at 4 AM Wink ).
Quote:
Call me phone if you send the money

I will be away for 2 days from office, so what you should do is to send the money then send the paymeny information and call me for phone that you have made the payment becaus I will back in the office by thursday evening.

Use the information I sent to you for th payment. What I sent to as attachment the other day was scan copy of the A's ATM card, the original card will dispatch to her once I confirm the money and the instruction how she is going do the withdraw

It seems he has not understood that we will never ever accept an ATM card with two donkeys on it! Very Happy Time for E to repeat this to him:
Quote:

merhaba and have a wonderful oinogamatic [means something like "to marry a donkey"!] trip! my best wishes from your friend

Please, can you send us an ATM card with two Kalashnikovs? We don´t like the two donkeys motif.

Or do you have one with Hello Kitty? A loves Hello Kitty.

your partner E

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy and I have tried to call him twice today but his phone is always off. So E sends him this, gradually taking over lad vocabulary:
Quote:
why are you never on phone?
Dear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba. We tried to call you multipll times. I hope you are not ill.

Write back immediately

güle güle

EDIT 7 hours later, he replies:
Quote:
I am not sick my dear E only that I am tired and disappointed on you and Aa particular so am ready to listen to you people until you are ready to make the payment for A’s ATM card dispatching.

There is one "not" missing Smile he sends un update some minutes later:
Quote:
I think you forget the ATM card if you not ready

I am not sick my E, only that I am tired and disappointed in you and A particular so am ready to listen to you people until you are ready to make the payment for A’s ATM card dispatching or please don't disturb me with your mails.

I think he needs a big dangling carrot. SlapHappy, do you have a photo of your piggybank ? Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic