SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it is Very Happy
A just sent this to the "daughter" of the Reverend:
Quote:
Hi, Shirley Smile
How are you? How old are you? Where do you live? Do you like Rihanna?
I hope to become a millionaire next week at last Very Happy
E my boyfriend is helping me with all. He´s soo cute Wink
Do you have a friend? How old are you?
Your daddy said I have do love school but I h8 it - as soon as I have the money, I will say goodbye to school Wink and live a Paris Hilton life in London LOL
I live in Berlin-Neukölln. Do you also h8 hip-hop?

Love, Aglaia

That´s about the style of emails that the Rev had had to endure in late spring LOL

EDIT The Rev also noticed the frequent emails of Emil (Is it Emil´s emails or email´s Emils? Very Happy)
Quote:
Emil, email 2 times today Show full header

Attn: E,

Yes, he did and I replied him immediately that was yesterday night but I sent you what he sent to me and he write me 2 times today saying that his Mother will give him 500 Euros tomorrow. I did convince Emil and he agreed to help you give you the money by tomorrow, but he should not disclose this to another person, please I beg of you.

E, I told him that I will instruct you and Aa to give him more than 1000 Euros when the ATM card gets to you people, look if eventually he borrow you the money, please you people will give him about 3500 Euros because is not easy to borrow money to some one. Is it not OK?

Finally, where is the best place for you to send the money? Will be easy for you to send it to (AUSTRALIA OR SPAIN?) because I don’t want what happened the other time to repeat itself again and you should not use the same Bank that you use that time because the person that is claiming to help you did not do anything to assist you so please, this time you have to be very careful when the time reach to send the money.

Will they allow you to send the money here direct?

Rev. U

So no Ghana Prudential this time. He´s also managed to convice Emil, wow!
I like it that he took the time to explain everything allover again. Now A is the last one who needs to know how much money she shall get next week Smile

And E sure enough will ask the Rev if it is good to buy Counterstrike Source now or better just fileshare it because money is of the importance....

EDIT Done Very Happy
D
Quote:
ear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba, tamam, if Aa gives him 3500 it is okay, Emil is a good guy and deserves a happy slap.
A sends regards, I am with her now.

I have an urgent question, I want to buy Counterstrike Source now but it´s so expensive, so do you advice me to fileshare it now, since we need the money all for next Friday ? I want to prepare a LAN party and I want to buy Counterstrike Source tomorrow, or shall i better doenload it from A´s computer?

güle güle

your partner E

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he sent to me and he write me 2 times today saying that his Mother will give him 500 Euros tomorrow. I did convince Emil and he agreed to help you give you the money by tomorrow,
HUH?
I told Reven U. they would not give it to me. I asked him if I should steal the money from grannie's shoebox. Does he have rocks in his head, or is my Turkish english gibberish?? Confused Laughing
He hasn't written back to tell me I should "borrow" it yet..

EDIT: I sent the Reven this. Do we always have to write things 2 times before he gets it? Maybe I'll hit the resend button until he reads them next time. Wink
Quote:
Dear Reve Ussmen,

I asked you if I shold steal money from grannie to give to my frends. U didn't tell me. What shold i do?

If they catch me, i be in trubble bigtime boy in doggie house forever.

plees advice ok?

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Re: If it will give you the money before friday, then do it and get the money Show full header

Good morning and how you people today?

Please, if you know what you will do to raise the needed money please do it immediately and tell me so that I will send you name that you will use to send it across.

And you should know that you are wasted a lot of time for this and the Senate president is not happy about the delay any longer.

Friday is a day after tomorrow you know?, I ask again should I send the name you will use to send the money?

Rev. U

E decides to ignore this completely and sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

Please I have not gotten your avise on my COUNTERSTRIKE SOURCE situation.

i value your advice

Teoman is here with me and says he can give it to me for just 35 Euros

Do you know how much Hertie demands for that??!?

35 Euros for the FULL Conterstrike Source computer game is too great to resist.
remember I have had to sell my Playstation 2 for you!

now I need this game. If you were in my situation, what would you do?

reply immediately please

güle güle

EDIT He in turn ignores my feeble attempts of distracting him towards ego shooter games Sad
Quote:
Re: E, do anything to raise this money please. Show full header

Look, if I were in your situation I will not hesitate to anything in order to raise the money.

I have meeting with the Senate President later today. Friday is at hand.

I WANT to distract him Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

are you not interested in my personl life??

I am the only one in my class with no COUNTERSTRIKE , on lAN parties I always have to play with Emil, he has money but A says he is in love with her friend and she woul dnot want us hang around all together so often.

I need counterstrike , so allow me to buy it. It will make me easier to go to the bank again

güle güle

Surely he is interested in that Very Happy

EDIT Email in from "Shirley", the Reverend´s so-called daughter. How I like that modality Rolling Eyes
She happens to have this IP 72.3.137.83 United Kingdom (London)
and her "father" has IP 72.3.137.82 United Kingdom (London) Laughing
Quote:
Hi A,

Am fine but who are you? I am getting to 17yrs very soon and why should you hate School?

Though my Father told me something about you. Please explain yourself well so that I will understand who you are verl well.

Regards,

Shirley.

She doesn´t know who I am ?!? - Well i can´t reply her now but I will tonight. Smile

EDIT Replied this to "her". I want to make him sure I´m truely on the hook.
Quote:
Hi and good evening, Shirley U.
I am A, I am in business wioth your daddy, my boyfriend is helping me with these difficuilt bank matters.
U like 2 chat? I still have a Google mail account.
Can I see your photo?
Do you like horses? Music? I love Rihanna ;D
That´s all. i just want a friend to exchange thoughts with and relieve my little heart in these exciting times Very Happy

Love, A

~~~~~~~~~~

Andale arriba Very Happy Barry lkeme is back! He is going to get the 100% parallel treatment, too Very Happy
Quote:
you can call Show full header
now E A have you send that money . if you send it you no that i will do this business with you ok.

He also wrote to A:
you can call. Show full header
Quote:
a if you real want to do this business with me . you have to send that money to togo ok.

Yeehah! Very Happy Since all friends of the Turkish Schoolboys Bait are reunited again, let me send lkeme a condensed version of the last 3 emails from E :
Quote:
Dear honourable Barrister I, merhaba and how are you?

I am so greatful for your trust still in us.

First my great new personal news :

Aa says she will be my fiancee !!!

Isn´t that grand? oooo insch´allah, she is cok güzel, so cok güzel, I
should send you her picture if you know what I mean.

i will do exactly as you will instruct me. I trust you.

Please do not write A any more under her email of gmail. We are
giving up our old email accounts after we have recieved an email from
Mr. G ... he threatens us...we are scared of him and think it was a
BIG mistake ever replying his email. i accused him he is not real and
now he threatens us

I have never been lazy, i have told Mr. G he is a lire.
You can see I have a supersecret new email address
I want and I need to get this business done.
Can i ask Emil my friend if he helps me with the money? his parents have more money than mine

Emil is a good man, I just ordered him to send me 200 Euros he´s still
having but can you please email him, too? So that he sees it´s
important? I have promised him 1000 Euro for his 200 i need til Friday!

I hav also ordered A NEVER to reply Mr. G any more. i think she
should also sell her computer to be extra secure, what do you think?

I can not give you any phne number of mine righ tnow since i have sold
my cell phone für Mr. G money, remember? I can order Emil to call
you, however, if you wish.

mister gomer has called me 10 times today, he says he will get even our
200 Euros, this means he has read A email

we will tell no one this email address here which is new

We will never let Mr. G call or email us any more this way.

Nw what do you instruct us next, Sir?

güle güle

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it appears that stealing is ok with Reven Ussymen. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Attn: Emil,
Am sorry for not getting back to you that yesterday, meanwhile my only advice is try all you could to raise the money and gives to Erdogan, so that I will direct him how to send it across.
If to take your grandmother' money will be okay for you then go ahead and do it immediately after all you will give her back.
Rev. Usman Abubakar,

So, following his advice, I sent him this reply:
Quote:
Dear Reven Ussymen,
You Say ok to take Grannie's euros since I pay back later, not stealing them. I will take what I need fo frens to get more money fro youu. I will take money to Ergodan tomorrow, ok?

I miss girfrend not see her today, mom and dad say no to me. Can't stay out have funning time with any my girlfrends.

Pees and luv.
Emil Smile

Nice guy you picked for us to play with, Frumpy...
I'll get to the other Ikeemy guy later.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work, Mister Slap Very Happy

Ahem...lad´s daughter character and my female character are getting to know each other a little too closely for my liking:
Quote:
Hi A,

Yes, I ask my Father he said that he have business with you and I wish both of you good luck and your boy friend too.

Yes, I love charting and playing love,what about you?

I like horse and football. We can be friends, I like you since you have business with my Father.

Send me your Photos first.

I ask you, have you break your Virgin? I mean have you make love for the first time?

Regards,

Shirley.

Embarassed - I take it as him proving my story...so I must tell him from the A side what E told him some weeks ago...oh my Embarassed almost too close for comfort.
Quote:
Hi there, Shirley! Very Happy

I have not understood where exactly do you live.

What do you mean by "charting and playing love"?!? Do you mean pretending love to someone you do not love??!?
LOL I think you are asking me what I have only told my best friend but let me tell you, yes, E and i have had a few nights together, I´m afraid he is bragging, i should not have said yes then since I know thathe is so proud and in this case not a real gentleman.
How about you? Now it´s your turn to tell me !! Very Happy I won´t tell anybody else, and not your daddy, PROMISED Wink Very Happy LOL

See you later.
Love, A

What a dirty **## Evil or Very Mad

To E, he behaves much more friendly since the cash is about to come tomorrow :
Quote:
Re: Am sure it will not stop you from sending the money? Show full header

Not that I am not interested in your personal life, why should you sound like that, I am my dear.

If it will allow you to go to the Bank again, then go ahead and have it and make sure you raise the money immediately.

E, in a serious note I want you to call me with your Emil, I want to talk to both of you and please, make sure you are together with the beneficiary of the ATM card, I mean Aa.

Finally, the money when is it going to be ready to send? (big fat and red this one!)

Rev. U

Well i am going to call him as Emil but not now where he is so tightly hooked...I´d rather do it just when he´s about to lose interest in us Very Happy AFTER the S3cure modality Very Happy

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH, please expect an email from the Barry. All ready from grandma for tomorrow? Very Happy
Quote:
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 Barrister lkeme :

E if you no that you want to do this business with me you do what i told you to do ok . if you want emil to call me ok. but if you no that you are ready to do this business with me you send this money with this name ok.

First:
Second:
Lomé-Togo

The familiar ones. I wonder if that´s his real name maybe...IIRC I started in March with him.

Sent him this:
Quote:
Dear Sir Barrister lkeme,
Emil is getting the requird amunt from his grandmother.
Do you advise a s3cure MTCN transfer (hint hint) to Mr. DDJ in Togo?

Please also write Emil so that i can get his 200 Euro tomorrow in school. thank you

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grannie's a light sleeper...and I just woke up from a nap, Frumpy. I might be a bit late here. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course. Grandma is just too alert today (Friday)...but she´s been to the bank getting her retirement money and you asked her how much she needs for Shopping on Saturday and she said oh maybe 50 Euros only, so you know she will have about 450 left Smile How about it?
And on Monday you might want to see ... (invent another friend)... who promises to give you 50 Euro for your worn-out X-box and your hamster Sad
Monday is ok as well. FR would have suited me better, SAT is full of RL distractions and on SUN no bank here would be open, unless at the airport tho...but then we would have only 450. So Monday Wink
Glad Granny has taken a nap well deserved. We need to be cunning and wide awake when we do big business with ladland Wink

Sent them both (i.e Rev. U and Barry I) the same mail:
Quote:
Dear honorable Sir,

gün aydin, bus arrives in 5 minutes, so a quick update:

I will meet Emil in school in 30 minutes latest and get the money he promised to me

during lunch hour I cna nip to a bank to do a s3cure money transfer to arrive at the details you gave SHORTEST

güle güle

EDIT Reply in from him :
Quote:
Re: Use the information and send it. Show full header

Okay, if you are through please, use the below information and send the money, use MONEY GRAM money transfer and send it, use this information below;

Name: ,

Address: Usman Drive Ave, Lagos-Nigeria

Test question: Your Name

Answer: E,

Expected Amount: $1,877.

Do it as soon as possible and send to me the payment information like name/address of the sender and MTCN.

If I can pick the money tomorrow latest Monday the ATM card will dispatch it to you.

Rev. U

See? Monday won´t be a problem, Emil Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
See? Monday won´t be a problem, Emil
Did you say Monday? Very Happy I sure hope I can sneak one past Grannie. So, she is giving me 50 Euros today to give to Erdogan, and I need to steal the rest over the weekend? And borrow another 50 euros today for my x-box and hamster? I think my girlfriend, Norah Hubschebeine, will give me 50 euros for that. She likes hamsters. Is this for buying a new hamster, or for taking it to the veterinarian for an annual checkup? Or is this an emergency visit for a chewed leg after the cat got rough playing with him? Laughing

Why is he now saying he wants 1877 euros? I thought we agreed with him to send 500 euros? Is he forgetting his own script, now? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven Usman sent me an email so Emil responded. Poor Houdini. Laughing
Quote:
rom Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:29 AM
subject Re: Have you gotten the money?

Good morning to you and your girl friends.
How far have you gone to raise the money from your grandmother? if you are through make sure you hand it over to Erodgan, so that I will direct him how to send it across here.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center

Phone: +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx
=======
Dear Reven Ubsman,

I try to sneak into Grannie's bedroom at night but she hear me. Wake up and see me. I tell her I look for Houdini in her room.
Houdini is hamster name. He scape fro cage everytime. Cat name Frumpy try to find Houdini too to play with him. So not get
500 euros yet for friends. I ask Grannie for money today fo X-box and hamster. Cat Frumpy find Houdini play with him ok.
Now Houdini has leg chwed by Frumpy. I take Houdini to doctor to fix leg ok too. So Grannie give me money fo hamster fix him up ok.
She give me 50 euros only I give to frends today ok. I ask my girlfriend Hilda Hubschebeine for 50 euros too ok for x-box and hamster doctor.
She give it to me too ok.

Now I need to get more money for you but Grannie sleep light, wake up easy hear me in room. So how I get her to sleep so I take her money in shoebox under bed now? I make her tea befro bed time for her everyday I do. Mother have sleeping medicine in bath room shelf. It put mother to sleep good. I could give Grannie sleep medicne, do I do that? Is safe for Grannie take medicine to sleep deep so she not hear me take money?
You tell me is ok, thn I do, ok? Then maybe I get rest money for frends. Yo tell me what I do Reven.

Pees and luv.
Emil Smile
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cat named Frumpy? Laughing Do you have a pic? Does she like to draw raffle tickets out off a safari helmet? Very Happy

This in from Barry :
Quote:
e go now an send the money with that name ok. and if you no that you want to do this business with me you do what i tell you to do ok.

So my reply is nothing fancy either:
Quote:
Dear Sir honorable Barrister I,
didn´t you sent me this email yesterday?

be back later. I need money from Emil anyway and you don´t want to help me convincing him? Promise him 30 %

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I didn't get any email from Barrister Ikeme yet. Get on his @ss, Frumpy. I will not tolerate his lazyness any longer! Mad

Rev. U. has some good advice for Emil. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM
subject Re: OK, give her?

Yes, give her to sleep deep so that you can take the money, if you can take up to 1000 Euros fine, you will get it back once the ATM send to your friend. There is no time, tell Erdogan that we don't time to waste any longer.

Not only is it ok to drug someone to steal their money, you might as well double it to 1,000 Euros while you are at it. Evil or Very Mad

edit: Update! Emil replies...
Quote:
Dear Revn U.
I have give Grannie sleep medcine. She in bed now. I go take euros, soon. Why I need 1000 Euros now? I get 50, and E Tells me I need 450 more to give him. Expleem to me Reven please why need 1000 now ok.

Houdini my hamster doing ok. Vet need to chop off his leg though and put bandage there. Now he have 3 legs but he can hop good.
Doctor say no play with cat no more. Playing days over fo Houdini.

ok Time to go get money ok, tell me why so much more ok befor I get ok?
Pees and luv.
Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Reven U. emails his explanation, and there are a couple of small problems at the Tischbein houshold. Very Happy
Still nothing from the parallel lad Ikeme....

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:47 AM
subject Re: How did you go Emil

Please, very sorry for replying your last mail late, I wasn't around that is why, so how did you go? have you collected it as you arranged?

Why I mention 1000 is, whether you can borrow your friend up to 1000 because the total money we need is 1,877 Euros. that is whay I said whether you can get 1000 euros with your arrangement to give to Erdogan.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center

This next email is just plain ridiculous stuff...but it was fun writing it. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Reven Abukkar,

Houdini has scape again tody. I put him in cage lastt night befor going into Graanie's room. He sleeping when I see him lastt. Now Houdini gone. I'm very sad. I have Houdini 4 year now I love my hamster much. I look all day today, not fined him. Cat Frumpy help me look too fo Houdini. I tell Erdogan and Gustav to come help me fined Houdini. Norah Hubschebeine girlfrend come to help me look soon too. I hope Houdini not go outside, windo open lastt night. I been crying too, Reven Usmen fo Houdini.
Grannie not awake yet today, she sleep very long. Mother and Father wooried fo Grannie, not know why she sleep long time. Should I tell them what I do with sleep medcine? What can I say to them? Is Grannie ok, Reven Usmen? Tell me what to say. I woory too ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

Sometimes, I really wonder about my sanity, Frumpy. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lost anything I ever had only distantly resembling sanity after I had read the first Shiver texts.

First, the Barry is ok, unfortunately, he has lost his art with words, he is emotionless now (in contrast to when I called him. Need to do that again!):
Quote:
do that ok. Show full header
Erdogan what want to hear from you is that you have send it with that name ok

I want him to become friends with SlapHappy:
Quote:
Dear Sir honourable Barrister,

I need to get the FULL amount from Emil first. You also insist in him, please.

As I, He can only win tin that bizness, can´t he?

güle güle

The Rev is always in high form but this time he seems to rather shrug his shoulders because of the unreliable schoolkids :
Quote:
Re: What is the problem again Show full header

E, what is holding you?

Rev. U

Doesn´t he understand Emil´s Email? He´s explained it so thoroughly Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Sir Reverend U,

Emil has a problem with his grandma. Help and advice him as you advices me.

going to cinema with A tonight meeting Emil afterwards to collect the money

URGE IN HIM please, help us to get it from him for Monday!!
güle güle

The Rev´s "daughter" gets back wth ugly stuff, so I will have to reply as E´s "girlfriend":
Quote:
Re: Happy weekend Show full header
Hi, A,

Sorry for not replying you on time because I was busy with my Studies through out yesterday.

My Father's scanner machine is not working so I can not send my Picture now but I promise you I will send it one later.

I live Federal Republic of Nigeria and am still living my Parents.

I lost my Virginity just 3 weeks ago and is too painful, I don't think I will do it again, what about you?

Thanks and happy weekend.

Regards,

Shriley

Bah Evil or Very Mad
Well....I have to reply...made up some crap with clenched teeth though, i don´t quite like that.
Quote:
Hi Shireley!
E is just here with me Very Happy
Allowed him to use my machine but now he is outside.
It seems your boyfriend was not cautious?!? Haven´t you talked about it before? LOL
My friend says a man is a man and needs to do what a man needs to do in order to become a man and not stay a boy but I think i wasn´t mature enough, nevertheless, E was so kind-hearted to me.
Haven´t you given you boy a mighty slap then? Very Happy
Dinnr now. What are you studying? Do you like maths? Can you help me with integrals? Do yxou understand it?
I live in Federal Republic of Germany, Berlin-Neukölln which is a sector of Berlin the capital.

Cinema tonight!!! With E alone !!!! Wishme luck!

Love you, A

I have a feeling we should email the Rev tonight being just...excited about money and stuff Confused

SlapHappy, how about E and Emil getting into an argument tonight because Emil doesn´t want to sell me his 50 Euro Counterstrike game any more, he wants 70 now, like Woolworth! So E and Emil are getting into a fight and next thing they see is the police car... Idea

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, a fight sounds good, Frumpy. 50 Euros for Counterstrike is definitely too low. What was Emil thinking? Confused
A ride to the police station would be great, too. I wonder what the policeman will ask Emil when he finds 1,000 Euros in his pocket? Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK^^ Smile

While I was / we were not taking care of Barry I, he must have lost his remaining braincells, his responses now are as dumb as a box of bricks, lowest scale of laddish that´s conceivable. It´s almost painful posting this. Where have his long replies gone to? He writes like a 14 year old now *shudder* and seems as intelligent as a flat frog Sad
Quote:
try send the nomey with that name ok. Show full header
E you try to meet Emil an talk to him about to send the nomey ok. an do that ok.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pathethic. Did we give him a bit too much of the fountain of youth, and turn him into a toddler? Confused

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "update" on the money transfer situation :
Quote:
Shirley,

what´s happening? Why don´t we hear anything from your father?
Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away, now it looks as though they are here to stay, suddenly I´m not half the girl I used to be, please let no shadown hanging over me, oh yesterday cames suddenly.

Where he had to go, i don´t know, he owuldn´t say....I said somethng wrong, now I long for yesterday!

Avice please. Have you ever been in this situation, Shirley?

Love, A

EDIT The Rev sent at least this. It seems patience is his virtue. Onward to 2009 ?
Quote:
Re: How much do you have with you? Show full header
E, we have entered another week.. Now, how much have you gotten already in your hands?

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard nothing from the Rev U or Barrister at all. He never told me if I should tell about what I did to Grannie, or whether I got the money or not. He's getting lazier. Oh, how I long for yesterday! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another email starting with "What´s happening Erd0gan"
Quote:
Re: What is happening E. Show full header

E, why haven't I heared from you after you told me that your friend Emil had problem with his grand Mother and I ask you to tell me how much have you raise already and uptil now you have not answered me.

You should know that time is going and time is no longer in our favour if you don't know..

Rev. U

He means this email from Monday :
Quote:
Re: How much do you have with you? Show full header
E, we have entered another week.. Now, how much have you gotten already in your hands?

And here is the Rev´s "daughter":
Quote:
Hi,

I am very sorry for not getting back to you, it is because of my Exam am writing. I talk to my Father immediately I saw your mail he told me that your friend is not responding, well I don't know much what you people are doing but I hope it will go well.

Please, I will answer what you ask me but give me time to round up with my Exams.

Regards,

Shirley

Replied her that Very Happy :
Quote:
Dear Shirley,
E is in prison at the Neukölln Police Station for having started a riot in front of a discotheque Saturday night.
I´ll see him later. His trial is tomorrow morning.
More later Sad Sad

A

I was just thinking, I can send him some German form as "proof" for E having been in prison for a few days (Emil stole his granny´s money and has just given it to him when a fight broke out between the two, since Emil did not want to give E 50 Euro for Counterstrike Source any more, so he would not have had enough money for the transaction with the lad. Realizing he has been cheated, a fight broke out in front of the discotheque, and the police arrested E asking where the 500 Euro are from, he is a knight, he would not tell and blame Emil of theft Smile - maybe I find some "police forms" to "prove" this to the lad Smile
A and Emil could tell all of this to the lad "independently" if you agree, SH Very Happy
All of this could lead to an E + lad - alliance against Emil Wink

The other parallel lad, Barrister lkeme, though might deserve a call tonight...for him, the story would have to be simplified...I suggest i tell him that the bank asked me where the money is from, and I said from my friend´s grandma, without me realizing it, the bank called her and it turned out the bank thinks the money has been stolen by me, and they arrested me on the spot, so now I am calling the "barrister" for help (I have told the police "I have a barrister! Let me call my barrister!")

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this from Re. U. He didn't tell me what I should do about Grannie; whether I should tell my parents, either, the @sshole. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:05 AM

What is happening with you guys? I have not heard from both you, please tell your friend E, that I am not happy with him.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Not happy? We've had a few problems... Laughing

edit: name
REEDIT: Update! Emil responds. Lots of trouble it seems. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Reven Abukkar,

Me and E. get in fight at discoteck. I give E. 500 Euros. Police take E. to jail. Grannie go to hospital, she still there. Hamster Houdini still missing. See his hair on window framme.
Mother and Father angry to me. Bad times for me.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even worse, Emil is crying about all the trouble they are in, thus he calls the Reverend :

http://media.putfile.com/Reven_Usman01

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Frumpy. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are getting a bit silly now...Emil has the money he stole from his grandma and proudly calls the lad...not realizing daddy (SlapHappy) has come from behind, grabs the receiver from his hands and questions the lad from then on Smile

Oh well, the lad could have played his Reverend role a little better but his phone had troubles. Tried to call him again afterwards but it was not reachable any more Mad

So he has not spoiled the punch line entirely, but all but Sad Anyway, here it is (4:15 minutes) :

http://media.putfile.com/Reven_usman_SH_FBB

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven U. just didn't know who I was, and is in a panic for his 500 Euros.
He sent me two messages:
Quote:

Am very sorry for the whole situation and I think Erdogan, will be out today as you told me that he will be released by today, so how is him?

I said that you should call today so that you will the opportunity to talk to the Senate President.

You people should not allow the misunderstanding to stop you from concluding this project because we are in the last stage of it.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

=======
This next one came in after the phone call.... Laughing Laughing

You said you have 500 Euros with you and I am advising you immediately to go to western union money transfer office and send the money with the below information:

Name: Awele Elias,
Address: Usman Drive Ave, Lagos-Nigeria
Test question: Your Name
Answer: Emil

You can go to (Shopping Mall or Gas Station) by tomorrow and send the money through western union money transfer, just use the information and send it immediately and get back to me with the payment information like name/address of the sender and money transfer control number (MTCN).

Who did you call me with? I ask you to drop and call back so that I will hear what he is asking me. Is it a good friend of both of you and Erdogan? Because I will not like any person that will divert the ATM card when it finally send to you people. Try and call me back to that I can talk to the person that is trying to speak with before the phone went off

How is your Erdogan, your friend? When is it coming out from that place?

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Frumpy and I are gonna call him back in a few minutes... Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic