SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

C0llins W3aver keeps coming back for more

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many lads use two first names. This one decided to be different.

I don’t know where this will go, but Murry says it looks good so far. If anyone else has any suggestions as this progresses, I will be grateful.

Dramatis Personae:

Emi1y Geise1 – baiter
C0llins W3aver – lad

Emi1y started the ball rolling with, not exactly an ASEM, but a “referral” from a friend
Quote:
Hi C0llins,

You contacted my friend a short time ago she had just found a boyfriend so did not respond but mentioned to me that you look like a very nice young man to get to know. I am 53 myself so if age is a barrier please let me know and I will understand.

Regards
Emi1y

C0llins wasn’t too sure about this
Quote:
she gave you my mail address.i am sorry but i do not know you.you need to expanciate more

Emi1y expanciates
Quote:
C0llins,

I do apologize for just emailing you out of the blue like that. I haven't signed up for dating sites on the internet because I've heard that the men on those sites are not good men, but my friend showed me your picture, and I thought you looked like a nice man. My friend said that you sounded nice in your emails to her. She said you are a single dad, and that always grabs my heart. I think a man who takes his responsibilities as a father that seriously is someone I would like to know.

A little about me. I am a single woman, 53 (well, almost), and self-employed. I live in Amherst, Massachusetts, and I am a life-coach. I help people put their best foot forward when doing things in public. I'm 5-4, but I won't tell you how much I weigh. I do keep a healthy lifestyle, though. Currently I live alone with my cat Molly.

I would like to know a little about you if you'd like to tell me.

Emi1y

C0llins is still cautious
Quote:
i am sorry but i am not a kind of person that will be transfered around.i need to know you although i am single but i follow my heart.maybe we can chat and get some more things from there.i am presently at work,i am a workaholic.i hope you understand that

Emi1y is understanding, but with just the right touch of near-tears (Note: I really can’t use YIM – it messes with my adaptive software.)
Quote:
C0llins,

I certainly understand why you might be a little nervous about talking to some strange woman. It's not easy for me to just approach a strange man like I did, but something about you just grabbed my attention. And I understand being a workaholic. I am at the mercy of my clients all the time, and I can't just take time off when I want. If you want to chat a bit, I use Windows Live Messenger. For some reason, Yahoo Messenger won’t work on my computer. But I will understand if you don't want to continue with this. I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand. Thank you for replying, anyway.

Emi1y

ETA: Update - this came in this morning. I don't quite know what to make of it, and I'm at a loss as to how to handle it. It's almost as though he's been baited by "friends" of someone he's contacted. (Not outside the realm of possibility. Smile )

Quote:
thank you for the mail but i am sure she would have told you bd things about me

Any suggestions for getting him on the hook? I see so many baiters trying to get their lads OFF script. Leave it to me to find one who won't go ON script.

Last edited by Titania on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This particular lad recently broke a single mother's heart and was about to sink his claws into her wallet when she found it was a scam.

He is proving difficult to bait by email alone but will be more receptive to chat and from all accounts loves recieving phone calls.

He is no fool and will require some careful nurturing by even the more advanced baiter, from that point of view Titania has done a great job so far to get him replying for a first bait thats a good achievement.

I am starting to think that this lad is short on script Shocked and tries to do all of his scamming by chat

All I can suggest is to keep at him, while he is replying there is hope, and of course while he is replying he is wasting time.

For any others who would like a turn with him, please share notes here about your success and failures and dont all begin your baits at the same time Wink .

You will find his details posted at Scamwarners Here dont bother trying the hotmail address somebody has had it closed by the look of it Rolling Eyes but the other 2 addies are working.

I also suggest keeping his name obscured here, feel free to post at russiandetective or romance scam, I am pretty sure they dont have details on him or feel free to add to the post at Scamwarners but dont give him teh oportunity to find he is being baited

Lastly, the 2 last names, lads are no goods with past and presents tenses, they often added es, ed ect. at the wrong time, and forget to added them when they should be add Wink "Collins Waever" is a result of lad logic well and truely entrenched, keep an eye out for it in their emails, it's a great way to tell that you are writing to a lad.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, at Murry's suggestion I tried to allay his fears and invite him to chat.

Quote:
Well, C0llins, she didn't say much of anything about you because she met a fellow at work who just swept her off her feet. In fact, when she gave me your information she said she was sorry to have to drop you because she thought you might be someone she could come to care for. But the other man was right there with her every day, and she fell in love.

If you would prefer to chat, my MSN Live Messenger ID is [email protected]. I can't use Yahoo Messenger.

Emi1y

If this doesn't work, I don't know what will budge him.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well! Surprise! Look what was in my email Friday!

C0llins W3aver wrote:
hello there,was hoping you would have mailed me or at least tell me what is happening to you.
will take it you are busy
enjoy the weekend mam

After recovering from the shock, I responded:

Emi1y wrote:
I apologize, C0llins. I was away at on business and didn't have time to keep up with my personal emails.Did I send you my Messenger ID? I thought I had. Anyway, I won't be at home on Saturday because my family and I are going on a picnic. But I will be home on Sunday, after church. If you aren't available on weekends, I understand. Guess I'll hear from you on Monday?

Emi1y

Of course, we're into the weekend now. Let's see if he contacts me on Monday.

Last edited by Titania on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C0llins Weaver is a very skilled scammer and a worthy challenge to any baiter, (Except Wayne, he would have Collins crying by the end of day 1) so to have him on the hook is a great result.

Some general selling points to the other romance baiters
I have heard that he will sing for those who he fancies getting money out of so there is a challenge for any of the male romance lad baiters Wink

He does require lots of loving and will want you to call him and spend time chatting, dont call him, let him call you (or your phone pimp) and chat on your terms.

Maybe he would like to sing for Dan on the radio show some day Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emi1y responded to C0llins’s latest:

Quote:
I apologize, C0llins. I was away at on business and didn't have time to keep up with my personal emails.Did I send you my Messenger ID? I thought I had. Anyway, I won't be at home on Saturday because my family and I are going on a picnic. But I will be home on Sunday, after church. If you aren't available on weekends, I understand. Guess I'll hear from you on Monday?

Emi1y

He makes Emi1y wait for his responses. Just got this this morning:

Quote:
so,what do you do for a living and what are your likes?

Chatty little bugger, ain’t he Very Happy

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to his last questions and asked him to reciprocate. He didn't actually tell me anything. In fact, there was another disappointing pause of several days - actually more than a week. Then when I returned from a couple days away I got emails in two accounts.

This was in my hotmail box. I use that box only for chat. I do not send emails from the account, so I don't always check it for incoming. Do not ask me to explain the bulk of this message. I have no clue. But I am overjoyed to see that he is beginning to nibble at the bait. Soon, if things go well, he will take the hook.

Quote:
i sent you an offline with my yahoomail address and i have added you.i am sorry for my attitude and i am sorry for the way i reacted,i was trying to be careful

C0llins.i hope you will enjoy this poem.i love to write poems and tis is to teach you on how you can write a poem.
pls do not be offended

Page 1

This is a poem.

Page 2

This a better poem.

Page 3

This is the greatest poem ever written.

(See how it sparkles? See how the language
shines like a polished mirror? See how it
restores sight to the blind? See how it
turns the wicked to the path of
righteousness?)

Page 4

This is a poem about us.

Page 5

This is a poem about sorrow.

Page 6

This is a poem about joy.

Page 7

This is a poem that fails in every way. It
does not inspire. It does not engage. It
is a waste of time. A waste of words.

Page 8

This is the poem the poet was trying to
write. It does not rime. It brakes
rools. It has no meeter. No strukchur.
No reespekt for what has cum befor.
But! It is reel. Powerfool. Onest.
Troo. It is Art.

Page 9

This is the poem blacks read to their
children so that they will never again feel
inferior to whites.

Page 10

This is the poem that abolishes all ideas
of race. Red, orange, yellow, green,
blue, indigo, violet. This poem supposes
that there is no such thing as race. That
there is only the poor and the rich. And
the rich will never make art so pure as
the poor. Poor rich people. Poor. Poor.
Poor.

Page 11.

This is a poem that has only three words.

Page 12.

This is a poem Ghandi would have written
and Jesus would have sung and Muhammed
would have brought to the poor and the
sick, if only they could have met.

Page 13.

This is a simple poem.

Page 14.

This is not a poem. This is you. And it
goes on forever. And it is greater than
any Picasso or Bach or any other human
endeavor.

Page 15.

This is not a poem. There is no time for
poems. Because life is short. And we are
easily distracted. And we let what matters
most slip away from us so often.

Page 16.

This is a poem.

Page 17.

This is a better poem.

Page 18.

This is the poem you were afraid to write.
But you did.

Good for you.

Page 19.

The End.

And then there was this in my gmail box:

Quote:
how are you doing?i hope you are ok?just checking on you.you mailed most constantly before ut now. do not know

I initially responded to this short one:

Quote:
C0llins, I thought perhaps I was coming on too strong before. You seemed to back off a little, so I thought I'd give you a little room.I am still interested in talking further with you if you would like to continue with me.

Emi1y

But then I found the long missive in my hotmail account, so I had to send an additional message:

Quote:
C0llins, I am so sorry. I seldom open my hotmail account for mail - I usually only use it for the Messenger. So I had not seen your lovely message full of poetry. Did you write all that yourself? It's lovely!

I have been extremely busy at work, and I had to go out of town for a couple of days this week, so I'm afraid I have let my social correspondence go for longer than I should have. Please forgive me. If I had read your mail earlier, I would have written back immediately. It really did move me.

I promise to be a better writer in the future.

Emi1y

BTW – I’m not offended by the poetry or what it says. C0llins doesn’t know that I actually do write poetry. Emi1y doesn’t write poetry, so I have to keep that part of me under cover.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great news, I was contacted by somebody at SW who found the post there a few days ago and who as a result of that post has stopped contacting him, I am hoping your his best prospect of getting a payday now Wink

It also proves again the benefit of posting scammer details publicly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic