SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Ghana gold safari --> Abidjan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enter

Started baiting this idiot in July. Here's his opening script:

Quote:

One thing leads to another and I tried to get him to Togo. Nothing was proven, but from all indications, he wasn't happy.

stupid lad wrote:
Am not happy with you because you make me look like a fool, do you know how many times have I spend money to come to Togo and you are no way to be find and I told you to give me your hotel address and your telephone number for me to call you when I arrive there but up till now I did not get any details from you and you want me to west my money and time to come again please you have to be very careful and know the person you are deleing with, and call me when you are ready.

blah blah blah, things recover and we agree on Abidjan. Only one problem: his oga. One of his boys was safaried to Morocco before it seems (whoever did that, awesome work!). So, they were hesitant to travel.

Not exactly sure what happens or if he decides to leave on his own (without the 'company' knowing), but he claimed his email was hacked and he emails me from a new yahoo account now Rolling Eyes

stupid mugu wrote:

I did not receive the email you send me regarding your information about the Hotel location and there telephone number because am having a problem to reach you through your phone please can i have those information, Because will are traveling very airing in the morning and reaching there lasts 3 to 4 p.m. so please can i have those information

the name of the hotel there telephone number and your room number please be fast about those information,

Best Regards,

IP previously: (Accra, Ghana)
Safari IP currently: (Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire) Safari

srandande lad wrote:
I am srandande in Abidjan i talk the risk now there is no way to get you pls send me your hotel lucation and there telephone nu,ber for that i can get in touch with you or am plaing to go back any time from now; callis importan waith my abidjan mobile numbel +225 <ivory coast number>;or your call my Ghana number i can only i can receive call but i can call i have the sampel and or proved to show you as soon as we meet pls call me;
best regards

safari lad wrote:

this is our discussion before you ask me to cme over to Abidjan now that am here you are now teling me another pls where am now is call 2 can you send me a taxe and my patner at works is not happy with the hall the thing are going and you knoa that i did not plain to still here that long, pls call me right now and let discuss how to meet i come with the sample and other thing to provd that am the right person;

pls call me as soons as you receive this mail;
best

I'm gonna try something different and go with being kidnapped. We'll see where this takes us.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am srandande in Abidjan..

You did a srand-dandy job, getting him to Abidjan, I'm sure it's nice this time of year.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still in Abidjan with someone else. I called him a while ago. No further news yet. Hope he's not on his way back. I asked him to wait. Sad

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are kidnapped, what happens when the kidnappers find out there is some foreigner in a hotel carrying gold?

I wonder what would happen if a Cote d'Ivoire lad was told there was gold in them thar hotels. Wink

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic