SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These mugus have completely taken me out of the loop. I suppose they see me as an ITP.
An Irritating Third party... Very Happy

I have never mentioned Parakou to them, but Parakou is always used as the alternative collection point when the mugu fails to meet the shuttle in Cotonou.

There is a hotel called Le Majestic, we always arrange to collect guest from outside of there..... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that these guys are stiull on safari.

If Alf has the jeep still, maybe he got bored and decided to return it to SCC Benin, which is all the way on the other side of the country. It would be wonderful to have them travel all the way up to Pend/jari Park!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^+^^ Parakou did get sliped into an email from Alf; he stoped to rest there & check his email on his way to cotonou. Fortunately, the lad(s) got confused by the chain of events. It's all gonna be their fault.

@5imba - Yes, you are currently out of the loop because they refused to go to camp, prefering instead to meet in cotonou. They want their drunk all to themeselves, away from prying eyes. If all goes according to plan this will only be temporary. Once they figure out that Alf is in Parakou, I am sure they will want to take the free shuttle. I will put them in touch with you then Wink

The lad is to arrive sometime between 4 & 8pm local. I have no new emails (bad sign?) We shall see then...

@doc, yes, that is the goal. First Parakou then the northern frontier.

EDIT: It's now 7pm in lad land & no word of mugu Crying or Very sad
I sent his to micheal addy; cc gomer-lad & lotto addy:
(Where the hell are you)
Quote:
Im still here waiting for yoou in parakou. thirsty as all hell cuase i
aint drinkin and its gona be a day to fix the jeep. i am not pleased
it is 7pm now i think. you could hav been here at 4 and said wait til
8. if i dont hear from you where do i know to find you>?

i still gots nothin from gomer since friday. i gots a mail from
...............2@gnail saying its gomers new adres. is this true or not.??

if i dont hear from you when the jeep is fix i drive to simba camp
pleas contact me before that!

Also sent this to mix things up a bit:
Quote:
Mike can you forward this pleas to gomer i cant get through to his
email box for some reason or he doesnt rite bak.

Gomer - How are you makin out with colecting the other funds from
ihava. we are concerned that paul hes a crazy will come to africa. so
pleas get this done with ihava ok? where is micheals and when will he
beher so we can finish this>?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Heler luv
To: alf wizcunson

Uncle I am afraid of Paul. I don't know what he's up to but it's not
good. Why would he be dealing with Hans now? This makes no sense
whatsoever!

As for you and your escape from rehab, I am not happy with you. When
will you be meeting Mr. Micheal and returning to your treatment?
Bernie Rhodes is looking for you and his truck.

million kisses
Ihava

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Subject: Heler luv
To: ihava

Gday me luv
Howzit goin outen yonder?
Oi, hav ya dun dis dealio?

now listen ere itz okey now with daten pilot uf yers me luv. I
wilsforgive. Tell me wher 'bouts yer at okey.
if the bush pilot hurtz yer feelins then im gonna come ova there n
kill em meself. ya hear me. ya hear me good.

n if ya come back without me money i 'll kill ya. so hurry up n get ya
lotto or what eva.

i talked to yer uncl's mate Hans he asked that i make way to afric
with 55k to invest.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries...they will get there. But I'm betting they will be late, and full of excuses again. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update three emails came in:

(MICHEAL IS ON IS WAY ,HE IS COMING BY ROAD,AND ITS 22 HOURS DRIVER BY ROAD?)
Quote:
Compliment to you,
i just got a call from micheal williams who is still on is way to cotonou, Benin Republic. Please i want you to understand that he has gone through a lot for you. Laughing Right now he is travelling by Road just to meet you and i advices you to book a room for you self at the hotel,because the journey is very far and it will take about 22hours to get to you. So i believe he will get to you ,he is on is way so wait for him at the parakou hotel,just book a nite for your self ok.
He is still on his way. Pls alway reply to my email,i do not know any gomer2 ok,they are the fraud star. :yikes:
Regards to you
Harry gomer

(from gomer 1)
Quote:
Compliment to you
i have been written back your email,so let me know if you get my email ok.
Micheal is on his way ,these is my email box and i will never change it.
I got email from paul you cosine and from you ok
just wait for me ok.
Gomer

^That was a slip-up... The "me" gives away that the lad travelling is running both boxes at the moment. Exclamation Exclamation

(no subject)
Quote:
MICHEAL MUST NOT GO TO SIMBA CAMP OK

^ My personal favorite, short, but sweet!
LOL_sign

...All 3 from Gomer-lad addy. The Numbskull still does not comprehend that I cannot receive his emails. puke banghead
Argh... I may have to break character on that routine. Thumbs down

I don't know what these fools are up to but suspect it's no good. They may be trying to get a room booked so that they can confirm it.

EDIT: 1 came in from mrmicheal addy:
IP: 41.219.193.209 Nigeria (Lagos)*
(WE HAD A STOP AND I DECIDED TO MAIL YOU.AM ON MY WAY AN THE JOUNERY IS 22HOURS ,BUT I WILL SO BE THERE OK)
Quote:
Yeah Mr Alfred,i decided to go through Road,its very far its about 22hours driver. We just stop to rest and i decided to mail you. Well i have call my boss and he promise to mail you .pls try and get a room at the hotel and when i get there it will be very later .
I will look for a near by hotel to sleep .please i will meet you up in the Parakou hotel tomorrow morning when am up form my sleep by 10am,so just wait for me at the hotel parakou,i have your document with me which you are to sign ok. (I wonder if he knows that Parakou is not in Cotonou?)
Well just to let you know am still on my way ok and am coming by road,as promise i dont want to fail you and dont let what happened in Cameroon to have again please please i beg you Laughing Laughing Laughing ,if not i will go back to London Immediately,I have not rested anought form that problem ,and i am still travelling to meet you up by road ,of a journey of 22hours so wait for me ok
Regards and see you so,remember you are to put my name BOLDLY WRITTEN MICHEAL WILLIAMS (his emphasis, not mine) on a paper and place it on your chest ok,so i could identity you immeditely
So prepare the suitcase and i have the document ok.My boss wishes to inform you that his email i d remains [email protected], so ignore any other ok. :yikes:
Regards

Micheal williams

This is a fairly long & confusing bait, so I will point this out:
The micheal addy was run out of cameroon a few days ago. That happens to be where mugumicheal1 got streded. So there are two possibilities:
1. Whomever back home funded mugumicheal1's release, he is travelling from Cameroon, through Nigeria, into Benin Shocked
2. Another lad in Nigeria took over as mr micheal & is travelling from Nigeria.
Exclamation They have sent the SAME picture for the current traveller as they had before for mugumicheal1

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was afraid of this, no word in Ihavas box either.

Edit, typing at the same time.

Pass the bottle! Thats great to hear.

The way I read it, they think there is a "Parakou Hotel" in Cotonou.

OOPS!

IP 41.219.193.209

Quote:
MICHEAL WILLIAMS
to me
More options 1:00 pm (17 minutes ago)
list am on my way to cotonou,and i am travelling by road ok, and the journey is 22hour from Nigeria were i am,so i have ask you uncle to book an hotel for him self, i will be arriving cotonou by mid nite and i will have to loook for an hotel to sleep so i will see your uncle by morning time or fall ok.
I have the document, we have so hour to cotonou,and they bus just had a stop and i decided to mail you and your uncle ok,so please mail and inform him also ok.
Regards to you
Micheal

22 hours? its only 50 miles or so Shocked

Last edited by wanamaker on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They may be trying to get a room booked so that they can confirm it.

That is exactly what they are trying to do, getting you prepared for them to arrive late, and then they can ask you to call from the hotel and give them your room number so that they can confirm you are booked in.

22 hours from Lagos to Cotonou, thats not being very optimistic from the mugus. Its absolute BS, we are only talking 50-60 miles..Evil or Very Mad

Tell them that the safari vehicle has a two man tent in the back and that you will sleep in that, because everyone in Parakou speaks French and you couldn't make them understand you.. Wink

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo

Last edited by Simba on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys I edited the f#@ out of my prior post as you were posting
(FYI)

@Wanamaker: LOL_sign That is awesome
So now thry think in cotonou is the Parakouhotel Laughing Laughing

EDIT: @5imba I just read your post & it burst my bubble Sad
The camping idea is a good one. Another option is for Alf to go back to 5imba camp.... That way they get their precious hotel... W/no phones Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him this
Quote:
its me alf my other box is broke like gomers box

mike i dont think yur comin are you? you gave me bul#shit about the
palnes canceled now this crap about 22hrs from where you are. I hear
its just a few hours to lagos the capital. i know your in loagos
becaus thats the capital where the airport is.

mike im startin to think that this is all bulshit and that you never
tried to come to 5imba safari camp in benin.

I was in cotonou waiting saturday for 10 f#king hours for you. i got
drunk at the bar and relapsed. i left my rehab treatment now i failed
that. all for you. the hotel was booked solid i could not stay the
nite. i left cotonou in midle of nite piss drunk and had to find
gasoil to drive back to simab camp. i got in a acident and the jeep
roled over, i slept in camping equipment that was in the jeep and was
helped by vilagers in the morning. it took all sunday to get the jeep
to a garage to fix from the midle of noweres. now its midle of nite
again and my everything is f#ked up becaus of you, basicaly.

now i go to sleep again with my camping equipment becaus the vilagers
let me stay at theri house but its rela dirty and i sleep outside. i
will first go get piss f#cking drunk in the vilae.

So its like this now you can come to meet me in Parakou where i am. i
wil give you one last chance to be here by morning. as soon as the
jeep is driveable and the flucscapacitors replaced i drive of to 5imba
and restart treatment. email me when you get to parakou. if you dont
then i will go back to 5imba safari camp and you can come meet me
there or take the simab shutle from cotonou to camp. i dont know
though if you dont come meet me after all i went through for you. i
dont know.

And why the f#k do i still not get any word from gomer? nothing? not a
single email from him? i stop copying him on mails since now i never
hear back and their are like 3 email adreses for hackstars. tell him
to get a new box and write with pasword =
klstredprvkajnvowaijasnl[gbkmfdlbvokw[30-ckd

EDIT: I just made two short calls to the nigeria number... Mumbling mostly & hung up... Then talked to him as a drunk a bit (pamela didn't kick on so no recording)... Says he'll be there (where?) at 11am. I have no idea where "there" is.

Either way, this bum doesn't deserve any more emails or phone calls until he emails us with a Benin IP.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

81.91.230.204 Benin* jump_4_joy

Micheal addy wrote:
(i am novetel Cotouon waiting for your)
Quote:
ok Mr
I am Le Novetel Orisha Hotel In Marina and i was informed that Parakou is very far from were i am ,according to then its colse to niger; That i am can make it ,you are to come to Le Novetel ,Orisha and pick me up here in cotonou now,i will not take the riskof travel down there agin NEVER Laughing
That was what Hppend in Cameroon: Laughing Laughing
Come now am pick me up at Nevotel I am waiting now
Micheal

(I AM IN NEVOTEL.AND I AM COMINHG TO PARAKOU NOS SO WAIT STILL I COME)
Quote:
I am at Nevotel and you were not there;i was informed that parakou is north of cotonou,i alm coming over there now and i want you to wait for me ;i dont want what happened in cameroon should happened ahain ok:
So wait for me there ok:i am arrangeing for a cab taxi and you are responseible so pls wait ok:drop you name with the reciptionist for identification of you
Regqrds to you
Micheal

(send me fund and a clear picture of address in parakuo)
81.91.227.14 Benin*
Quote:
Compliment to you
I have to tell you that i am afraid;because i dont really know were you are at parakou,How can i come to a place i have never beenbefore aqnd you are telling me to send an emailas soon as i get there. I dont even have the fund and i am been assisted by one african guy who followed me all the way from Nigeria Shocked Wink ,Calaba stste,where i was,no phone number an noting with me.So i will advices you on one time the amount leave with me is just 400 fr,and i have no money with me i have not even taken my break fast just because of you,Well i will advices you to send me immediately 500 dollars for the transportation and feeding;and i am still planing to arrange for a taxi and i was inform the journey is 3-4 hours by road,so as soon you get my mail;go and send the money via western union money transfer to me with these information, and i want you to give me a clear picture of the address of were you are in parakou,becos am coming with one Nigeria fellow who is assist me get a direction of where you are:
You are to send the money on his name immediately to

Reciver Name: (I now have a real name?)
Address; Benin Republic
Amount is 500 dollars now
and send the information so he can assist me in get the money immediately and i need a clear address where you are at parakou ok:
I believe you understand me well and ok.Pls i dont want what happened in Cameroon should happened again ,i have repeated it more than 20times
I tough we were suppose to meet at the hotel in cotonou and you were not the pls send the money now you fucking fool? Rolling Eyes
Micheal

(new but still gmail) Gomer-lad addy wrote:
(WHY ARE YOU STRESSING THAT BOY?SEND THE 500 DOLLARS AND YOU CORRECT ADDRESS)
Quote:
Hello to you
Mr alfred i have been sending you some email and you did not reply back untill i was inform you did not get my email;i have alway reply your mail.Let me inform you on one thing that you are a big fool and a cow to have put micheal through pains,which he has never recieve in his life time,Well these is my new email address ok.
Send micheal 500 dollars now from the fund,so he can immediately get a taxi and pay the bill and give him the real complet address were you are in parakuo,he informed me that the journey is 3-4 hours by road,
pls do that now and he will meet you up. in parakuo
The document is with him and must be signed before your get your won fund immediely within 48 hour ,send him the fund now ,with the information he gave to you and send your correct address in parakuo.
Regards to you
Sir Harry Gomer

Over the course of just two hours the he went from surprise that Alf is not in cotonou... to realizing he needs to go to parakou... to making those arrangements... to needing cash for the ride.

Question I say in lieu of cash we send the 5imba shutle.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn those cows

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooohoo...... beers!

Poor Mister Michaels, no wonder he wrote this "send the money now you fucking fool?"....... Laughing

OK, there are no WU facilities anywhere near you, but of course you have the cash and will pay his expenses when they arrive to meet you outside of:
Le Majestic Hotel
Téléphone : (229) 23 61 34 85
Fax : (229) 23 61 19 22
Quartier Kpébié BP:1254 Parakou
Rép.du Bénin
http://www.lemajestichotel.com/index.htm

These people know SSC pretty well, and will happily help Mister Micheals... Very Happy

Juju4u wrote:
I say in lieu of cash we send the 5imba shutle.

Shuttle only goes as far as Parakou on Tuesdays... Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to think that these guys just aren't cut out for safaris! Laughing
If I may make a small suggestion...if the idiotbois ever do get to Benin, don't make it too easy on them to wait for the shuttle in Coutonou. Make them travel to Parakou (city) not the stupid Parakou Hotel for their shuttle pickup. That jeep is really not fixed quite right. The locals did a lousy job. I don't think they are mechanics at all! Very Happy

EDIT: other stuff posted above^^ as I was typing my post. I guess I was wrong. Maybe they are excellent safari lads after all. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba Thumbs up Thanks, needed that!!!
anther update:
Alf sent:

Quote:
Mike I just got your mail. Good you made it. listen i was clear that i
am in parakou. yes it is a far drive. do you now see what you put me
through?? i drove all the way doen and you were not their. i had to
driv back in midle of nite i had acident near parakou. they are fixing
jeep today. noew i am streded.
yes to pick you up. easiets is you catch simba shutle on its way up here?

Quote:
yes ok i wil wait for you, no shutle then come, come. i am sory that
you were confused about me being in parakou. its very easy on the road
into town their is the garage 'Chez henri' everybody knows it and you
cant miss it. thats were i am streded. i could meet you at the garag
or if you prefer at hotel le majestic.

i will give your taxi driver 600 for his trouble and you 5000 for yours ok?

Quote:
i understand dont wory my friend sory for the trouble. i wil try to
get a phone number were you can call their ar not many phones around
here. i undertsnad you need money for some reason and i dont want to
leav you woith no place to sleep or eat. pleas get her urgently i wil
giv you 5000 thats should take care.

Simultaneously, micheal addy sent:
81.91.230.212 Benin*
Quote:
I am at the park,were am taking the bus to parakuo,and i dont have the fund to paid,pls send the western union money teansfer now ,its getten later and i nust cone to parakio now.
Send also the address were u are at parakuo and i need the phone of where you are now. Pls do that fast .an stranged
i need a phone number to call you now ok.
infomarion for the transfer for my fear is by wastern union money transfer,i will reciver it now innediqtely.
Reciever Name; ......................
Address :Republic of Benin,cotonou

Let me inform you that i dont even have the money to spend a nite i the hotel which means we must see you to day:
i am waiting for you , the driver say,part payment before moving.
Micheal

and Alf sent:
Quote:
mike i dont know how to sedn you money? theres no western banknear here?

cant you take the taxi and ill give him 1000 if you want?

if you dont think you can find the garage chez henri then pleas go to
an easyer place:
hotel le majestic
229 23 61 34 85
quartier kpebie BP 1254 Parakou

the people their have arelation with the safari camp simba people.
they will help in anyway. just let me know if thats were you gone to
and then i meet there.

pleas youv come this far and im write here waitin for you dont disapoint again.

if theres realy a problem with the transportation just take next simba
shutle in cotonou up tis way

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the people their have arelation with the safari camp 5imba people.
they will help in anyway

We have sent a number of mugus to Le Majestic, so sooner or later the receptionist is going to say that she knows the SSC ... Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Master! I just saw you there. Enjoy your time off?
wanamaker has been pulling his own weight in your absence, and doing a good job with your characters. They have all kept your lads busy too. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba Very Happy
@slaphppy - Things are getin' hot & heavy again Very Happy I think @Master is about to tweak the lad's heads with vice-grips, as only he knows how Twisted Evil

This from gomer-lad (fool, doesn't he get it, I don't get his gmails anymore):
Quote:
Micheal is in cotonou and alfred is not there? Now micheal is left with no money and he was inform that parakuo were alfred is about hurs driver from cotonou town,why will dis happened again,that was what happened in cameroon,now alfres need to send micheal and one assistance 500 usd to make payment for a taxi and go to parakuo before night fall,he does not even have fund to sleep in an hotel now ,ahy again.
Well he has sent the infomarion to alfred and the document are with him,alfred pls inform him now,are you coming to pick him or send the money to come ro parakuo,as no body know what the hell is 5imba safari is,and that does not exest any where? Embarassed
So pick up micheal or send the western union to day ,it must be today ok:
Regards to you
Sir Gomer

Should I pretend to make an effort with the WU thing?

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"419 such a hard way to make an easy living"

I've learned so much detail about west africa following M1chael around.

I wonder if Michae1 is bringing his man servant to Parakou?
Its nice to have company on a road trip.

Great bait.

Quote:
Should I pretend to make an effort with the WU thing?

Nah better that someone from L4gos finances the trip. It is a twofer they pay to get him to Parakou and then have to pass the hat to get him back. If he doesn't make the trip he will distracted for months trying to second guess himself if he should have gone. Twisted Evil

Retriving Mike from Cotonou hardly seems up to the Cameroon standards. Evil or Very Mad

They won't believe the hotel in Parakou after all everyone seems to have heard about 5imba 5afari.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well I wasnt really gonna send money Wink

Gomer-lad new addy sent to Alf 2nd addy:
Quote:
Micheal is in cotonou and alfred is not there? Now micheal is left with no money and he was inform that parakuo were alfred is about hurs driver from cotonou town,why will dis happened again,that was what happened in cameroon,now alfres need to send micheal and one assistance 500 usd to make payment for a taxi and go to parakuo before night fall,he does not even have fund to sleep in an hotel now ,ahy again.
Well he has sent the infomarion to alfred and the document are with him,alfred pls inform him now,are you coming to pick him or send the money to come ro parakuo,as no body know what the hell is simba safari is,and that does not exest any where?
So pick up micheal or send the western union to day ,it must be today ok:
Regards to you
Sir Gomer

So Alf wrote back:
Quote:
hi ijust checked this box. for some reason i dont get your mails
anymore on the oter box? why i sthat? why i heard not for days? pleas
rite on my oder box with a new adres that is not gmail gnail is the
problem. its not always i can check internets.

i dont know what hapened i was clear that i was in parakou i wen tto
cotono to met him saturday but he was not ther. i drove back jeep and
got acident in midle o fnite. i am at parakou near garage Chez Henri
on roadway into town. i wroet micheal told him that i will met him at
hotel le majestic if its easier for him. just tel me the time he wil
be there i will pay for his transport plus give him 5000 for his
trouble. i have back the 25000 frommy boss thats what i been usin to
sav lotery tax funds so its no problem.

is he by himself or with afriend? i am trin to get a phone now so does
hehave a phone to call? pleas understand itsnot easy i am streded here
near this garage until they fix the jeep i wait for the jeep. but if
he wants i met him at hotel le majestic, ok?

tel him if he wants i can send simab shutle i talked to b3rnie roades
to do this.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

getting funnier... Laughing
I say, No WU, and no shuttle to Coutonou. Only pick up in Parakou.
Sorry, lads...I'm with Pablo on this one. Make them borrow more money.
It's only a 4 hour busride.

Safari Issac to Chad
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I already said, Shuttle only goes as far as Parakou on Tuesdays... Wink

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr gomerbaiter the hacker has seen an opening to pounce in and steal the funds
Quote:
ATTN Mr alf
this is Mr Gomer
Here is my new address.
I am here to tell that because Mr Michael has been verry dissapoint
that me myself i will be coming to collect the money.
please how much have you left of funds?
Let me know you locate?
i have same paper as Mr michael for sign from you
i am now in contonou with other business deal i can be with you as
soon as you say so ok
Mr Gomer

edit
Mr Gomer(baiter) has also mailed Ihava. i think this should stir them up a bit. but oh no sent to gomerlad also

Quote:
Attn Ihava
I must tell you that we do have special feeling together. your photo
was very beutiful.
please you must be patient. i am go to meett you uncle alf as soon as
he mail me of where he is.
I will come to park Ma'am as soon as have seen you uncle Alf.
remember to not contact other mr gomer who is the hacker ok
love
Mr Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Alf is confuse, very confused Confused Wink

BTW - The 'gomer2' addy is one of ours Wink

Also: {gomer1, gomer12} = lads; gomer=ours

Quote:
we do have special feeling together.
Thumbs up I'm glad you picked up on that.

@5imba, oh no, do you mean to tell me that that shuttle will only pick him up in Parakou... That does the mugu no good whatsoever Laughing

Analogy to a hunt:
Gomer baiter beating the bushs = pack of dogs driving hunted into...
Parakou = entrance to the narrow valley
Northen benin Nat'l Park = location of ambush with only one way in or out
Twisted Evil

EDIT: There has been a significant break in the case of the two gomers / opportunity for us. Micheal addy wrote:

Quote:
compliment to you
her come the fraud star agin,mr harry gomer is in london and he is not coming ,
dont give any body the information ok :yikes:
about where you are ,mr harry gomer new email address is [email protected]. (he accidentally gave me one of the baiter addys)
he has alread email you ok,
Inform me how to get the shuttle and at what time they will be coming.
i advices you stop answer and sending then email,remeber i told you before fool Mad Evil or Very Mad ,list and listen good ,stop replying then ok
Let me know when the shuttle will be coming ,or how can you send the money,let me know aand stop been confuse ,so all reply me with you new book ok.
Micheal

@Master I will PM you the particulars for the new addy that mugumicheal asked Alf to contact Exclamation Ouch, that's gonna cost him.

Further Edit: Alf replied to micheal, copied baiter-gomer (as requested Laughing ):
Quote:
ok lets get this strait once for always. i copied to the new gomer box
on this mail, ...............2@gmail

what about .............12@gmail i thought it was your boss? it is the frausdtar?

use this for my box and not the other.

it is getin late in the day. so now you want the 5imba safari camp
shutle? you cant find a driver what if you tel him iwil give 1000 when
you get her?
I emailes mr bernie. to send the shutle they wil contact you. they
pick up at novotel in cotonou. as you now i am at parakou it is not
close to niger but halfways up benin. i am still near to the garage at
Chez Henri near entrance to town. they will have the jeep working
soon. i found no phones for me to give you. simab can contact you by
phone if you hav one or by email. the shutle bus runs into parakou on
schedule stops i know so i think they can drop you at hotel le
majestic parakou. let me now if thats were you want me to met me.

i hop to see youtoday dont let me down. i stand watch for your mails
pleas send phone number to find you.

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wake up to this? Back to the sidelines for me. It was fun.

Master can Real-Time bait them, I was always 8 hours behind.

To Master: FYI Ihava is in Yaounde/Hilton and can jump borders quickly with her wild-card helicopter pilot (arnold). Just has to promise sex and cash.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer2(baiter) has sent some mail

Quote:
Mr Alf
It is good that you do not answer the hacker Mr Gomer
we now no hacker is also [email protected] so do not answer his mail because he is in london ok.
As Mr Michael said. use this mail address only for all contact with me Mr Gomer.
I will be coming to collect money. We will finaly have business finish soon ok. If Mr Michael get lost again or no find driver who take him ther then he be cover by me also coming. when i get to Parakou i will mail you so we can finally meet.
please how much u have left of funds?

Do not worry about Ihava she is ok i talk to her before and will travel to meet her in younde as soon as we finish. She is good lady and you will see when we meet that i am also good man. please tell her not to keep spending her money as we need it to release you winnings
Mr Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic