SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Master, looks promising!
Quote:
You are speaking to the fake gomer.the same gomer that meet your nice in niger and stole her money?
Micheal willialms

Alf says:
Quote:
Oh yeah well he is sending me a check for 100,ooo

thats more then you ever done for me

& in response to Gomer (cc mike):
Quote:
yes you should fire his ass i think hes an alcololic

Pablo - I suspect that email was from another scammer; the account had been used for mass baiting in the past... Judging from the reply you got from FBI/Mike, it seems he's freeked out (& I sugest you act as though it is tempting, you are a mugu after all Wink )

Quote:
Something tells me Micheal is going to get a bit touchy.

Indeed! Words cannot express my joy over this freeked out reply from Mike:
Quote:
dont spolie my planS WITH MUFFIu ok,we have agree on what to do alright.
Micheal

Fish on!

Alf says:
Quote:
Oh I intend to spoil your plans, creep. I will pick up that money. Mufin tels me its not problem
Quote:

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, Pablo. I looked up their website.
http://www.nida.bankphb.com/general/aboutus.php

The description sounds tailor-made for hard at work scammers around the world. I'm sure it's "legit" but I bet the scammers would like it. It's like their own WU...

edit: just saw juju's post above^^ I'll bet there will be a few frantic emails coming soon to Muff1n's box...silence for a few days will be golden, I think. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ LOL_sign

Mr. Green

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Alf
As I mentioned earlier Mr Michael has put himself through too much stress lately. He no know what he saying and we are going put him in the hospital for bad brains.

Once again Congratulations on your win and i hope we can clear this up shortly.
If Mr Michael mails you with nonsense please be polite as to not upset him Because we just find he is devil worshipper and eats babies. if he get upset he may eat more babies before we can stop him

mr gomer
Lotto Fund payment
division boss man

i hope i have not gone over the top

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@@master. @juju4u, slaphappy
Quote:
I suspect that email was from another scammer

I agree. With the FB1, I had the perfect way to call his bluff or panic the G0mer angle.

The lad loves confusion. Great Gomer to Alf Master. Next couple days I will play with process details (issue some delayed slaps) and work at the third party lad passing responses to FB1. The FB1 angle is interesting they are pure overhead for the lad, but if he doesn't respond the scam falls apart. Twisted Evil

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo

when your ready Mr g can chop his dollar from your bait. It will let mr m know that alf is not the only one he is chopping

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sure.
p.

PM sent
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bu1ch is trying to sort out the transfer and sent email to both M1kes and Prof K0fi and generic what happen's next message. The Wi11iam's addy responded with payment details and just trust our honest folks plus a note after the signature.

Lad noticed the second M1ke Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Quote:
Please do NOT reply to this EMAIL [email protected] again

Bu1ch sent Prof K0fi who is getting more testy
Quote:
Tell me what is going on.

You told me to contact Mr. M1ke at [email protected] this email bounced.

I then got emails from M1ke It5ede [email protected] and M1CHEAL WI11IAMS <[email protected]> saying they were M1ke It5ede.

I asked why MICHEAL WILLIAMS was on the email and it was signed M1ke It5ede. The next email name said M1ke It5ede but was still <[email protected]>.

Yesterday I got an email from the President of Nigeria saying he would correct the mistake but the amount was wrong.

And besides everytime I ask you a question you get mad at me.

All I want is to finish Dad's estate.

p.

edit: missed some obfuscations fixed format

Last edited by pablo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff. Pablo. Laughing Miche@l sent this to Mr. Muff1n this morning. I bet this will complicate things regarding the transfer. Once Mr. Muffin answers his emails, that is.

Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 5:40 AM
subject RE: I need more information

thanks Mr Muffin,
Thanks for your call i want you to understand that when you are transferring the fund ,Inform the bank that the fund should be transfer and pay in Nigeria Currency which Naira,so you will not need all those code ok.
So pay in dollars and the fund should be converted in Naira #,which is Nigeria Currency to that account and that is what you need ok.
I will be waiting for your email.
Thanks
Micheal williams

You can as well call me if any question

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday no mail from the lad (@@Master modiality is when no answer from lad $$400 chopped using fake M1ke though a secure transfer). What's a secure transfer I don't know yet, must be some G0mer boyz secret scheme Smile

Today messages from FB1 and K0fi.

Fb1 well message says it all
Quote:
Listen i am a secret agent with the fbi and i dont disclose my identity ok.

K0fi decides to use the direct approach

Quote:
Thanks for reply sir,
The email I ask you to contact is M1ke It5ede on [email protected]

Pls DONT contact [email protected], NO dont know that mail, please.

Only contact [email protected]. YES

He forgot to tell bu1ch what to do about the email from the president of Nigeria.
The lad is losing his focus a whole day without a request for money Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bu1ch got this a few days ago
Quote:
As soon as fees are paid ,we send a fax to prof K0fi for attestation of fees
and he give a o ahead of delivery of fund.
We inform prof K0fi that the fees has been paid alright ,so when are you
making the fees ,please just let me know now.

This should bring the lads money focus back.

Bu1ch replis to M1kes' and K0fi
Quote:
Please confirm that you have sent fax to Prof K0fi.
When can I expect my ATM card

When lad protests that is what the President of Nigeria is for. Laughing Twisted Evil

p.

Last edited by pablo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miche@l must be getting scared he won't get his money before Alf arrives to take it, so he sends me another bank account! Sending it off to Alan for closure. Very Happy

Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thomas Muff1n
date Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:12 AM
subject PLEASE I WNAT YOU TO CALL ME IMMEDIATELY

Thanks,I have decided to us our account officer cooperate account in London so you will have no problem transfering the fund ,.
Account Name: Segulf
Bank Name : Natwest Bank
Account Number :56541945
Sort Code: 601427
IBAN :GB89NWBK60142756541945
SWIFT :NWBKGB2L,
BANK ADDRESS:P.O.BOX 7638, HILL,LONDON ,NW 73ZX,UNITED KINGDOM.

I which to give you my new payment information,I want you to call me immdiately you get this mail,for clearification,and i want you to know that the transfer is taking so much time ,and i dot understand what is your next game.
I will be waiting
Miche@l Willi@ms

He wants to know Thom@s Muff1n's gameplan? Sorry, Miche@l, but you play for the other team. Laughing

He'll be waiting some more, too. Very Happy
@Alf, Master, Pablo - Wanna have a coaches' meeting regarding adjusting the gameplan for the second half of play? Cool

EDIT: @JUJU and Master - I have put an email response to the above email from Micheal in the Drafts Folder of the Muff1n gmail acct. Any ideas about the timing of it's release? Go take a gander at it. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is remarkably calm about a $chop
Quote:
You did not send any payment so why do ask for a confirmation ,stop send mail to [email protected],

Bu1ch is putting faith in the system
Quote:
They said the secure transfer would take up to 4 days. I am supposed to get a confirmation when the funds are delivered.

K0fi
Quote:
Have you made the payment ,no payment was made so what is the confirmation about.I have ask you serveral times ,when they get you payment they will alway alrert me ok.

Listen payment should be made within 24 hours from now
Prof K0fi

He is looking for a Saturday delivery. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

p
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slappy - I don't remember the login for mufin. Also, the name on the bank account is incomplete; ask for a complete name?

Pablo - Glad to see you are having fun with the lad... He's a fun one, hun?

impressed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GUYS ARE TOTALLY EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I have been laughing my butt off the last 2 days! So much so I got a headache.

These poor slobs are just trying to make an honest living by scamming folks and you guys just muck it up!

Now I know what can be done when I get those e-mails in my box.

My g/f called and I was laughing so hard trying to tell her what I was reading I couldn't breathe much less talk, so I just gave her the link and said "read for yourself".
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, impressed. Very Happy I'm impressed that you have seen such real value in our work here, that you have decided to join us! Very Happy
I'm glad that you find these group of lottolads as amusing as we do. We try to take very good care of our pets here, especially. And Miche@l is a gem of a pet! He just loves playing with us. Wink Laughing I can see how you are having trouble trying to explain anything that Miche@l or we have done here. This is the craziest, most insane safari on Eater. I hope you stick around and learn to bait with us all. We would love to teach you. Very Happy

I decided to send Miche@l a big decision to mull over during the weekend, this email from the banker in Agadez, Mr. Muff1n. Cool

Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Miche@l W.
date Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 10:51 PM
subject Change of banking details

Dear Mr. Miche@l Willi@ms,

I have received your email regarding the change of your banking details. I will need the full name of the account. Seagulf only does not look proper to me. Is it Seagulf Company? George Seagulf? What?

I'm afraid that I cannot call you at this time. I have client meetings for the rest of the day, and my schedule is too full at the moment.

Because of the nature of the account, being secret and under a Recalcitrant Beneficiary Agreement which has just been ordered executed by the depositor, Alfred Wizcunson, additional steps must be undertaken to transfer the deposited amount to your account before the 30 days elapse. Missing this deadline would force me to return the money to the depositor. As you are well aware, Mr. Wizcunson is planning a return to Agadez to claim his deposit, as we speak. If Mr. Wizcunson arrives here at the bank before the final order takes place, I will have to refund the remainder of his deposit, which is $48,000.

The change you made to the account name and details has set us back here at the bank by a couple of days, and has forced the bank to impose a penalty for reclaiming the funds and reverifying the information on the account you sent us. An additional fee of $5,000 will be deducted from the transfer to you. The transferred amount will now be $23,500. Please be patient, Mr. Williams, as this is not a normal transaction. If you would rather travel to Agadez to claim the funds in person as originally agreed upon, please let me know. You may then claim the funds, $48,000, in their entirety.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n
Let him chew on that one for awhile. He's a real thinker. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello impressed and welcome.
mr gomer thought he would give im a good poke in the ribs

Quote:
BRODA
DO YOU FIND JOB THAT PAY BUT MONEY GO MISSING.
DO NOT WORRY BRODA I HAVE YOU DOLLA HERE AND I NOW GO BUY NICE SHOES AND SUIT.

WILL YOU LIKE TO COME SHOPPING I CAN SPARE MUCH BUT I CAN BUY YOU SOMETING SMALL

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good one, Master! His ribs will be sore with that one. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he tends to ignore them but there will be multiple chops shortly and i hope he will start talking then

EDIT

I felt that it was time mr michael learned abou the gomerboyz website

this was sent to his atm senate account
Quote:
HAIL BRODA
LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE MAGA RADY TO PAY.
THANKYOU FOR BEING IN BUSINESS FOR GOMERBOYZ. WIT OUT YOU WE COULD NOT WORK.

THE CHAIRMAN OF GOMERBOYZ SEND HIS THANKS FOR ALL THE DOLLA YOU HAVE PUT IN OUR PAYPOT

FOR YOU LOYALTY HERE IS WEBSITE FOR GOMERBOYZ. LOOK FOR YOU SELF
http://sites.google.com/site/thegomerboyz

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

impressed welcome to eater.
Quote:
These poor slobs are just trying to make an (dis)honest living by scamming folks
You know eater is your life when you have to explain why you typed "@" instead of "a" 's in your RL emails.

M1ke like many of these guys is one bad dude. The lad's misadventurers on his first 5afari was in many ways funny. He spent a week or two almost without emotion as a guest of the Cameroon government in the barred window motel. On his second road trip to Benin he brought his muscle with him. If Alf had not been a ghost he would have been in serious trouble.

Have fun bait safe. Cool Cool

slaphappy. I got your PM, I was on the road. Nice travel invitation

master the $chop almost calmed the lad.

juju4u the lad thrives on chaos. If in doubt go full ridiculus. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm. I expected some reference to a "race for the thousands." He just replied on the bank detail. Confused

It looks like he is content to sit on his @ss, like the lazy lottolad he is, and wait for this cash.

@JuJu and Master - Alf needs to book a flight to Naimey, Niger or Tahoua, if there is an airport. Say he's coming about the 2oth, friday. He may be able to get to Agadez on Friday. But, he'll definitely be at the bank to get his money on monday, 23rd. Micheal needs to know there is a race here, and the bank or Mr.Muffin is not going to get it done for him.

Quote:
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:21 AM
subject ITS A COMPANY ACCOUNT ,(Seagulf Company) PLS CALL ME IMMEDIATELY

Thanks for your email, well let me inform you that we are doing our best here, and there was a reason why the account was change.

Well I want you know that there will be no more change of account.

The account in question is a company account so that is the complete information which I have given to you.

So the account is a company name as: Seagulf Company.

Thank you,

Micheal Williams

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome impressed, come over to the dark side Wink

Alf's plan is basically to get mike in a position to want to meet Alf in Nigeria, at the 5imba safari camp there, to make it a trifecta (if he won't get off his ars and go to Niger). For now their is no communication to Alf, & things will likely stay quiet on this front for a while; long enough for the Muffin transfer to fail misserably.

The lad is either very frustrated or generally slow-witted and unpleasant Shocked ... In the (3rd) bait: Last night this victim caved in & made a payment of $2,500; sent mike a WU security form to fill out & fake WU receipt for the transfer (compliments of Marvinator). Master will chop this payment soon enough Laughing

This is what the lad sent in response to those emails (extremelly rude & threatening):

Quote:
Listen and listen good, I have no form to fill and I will not fill this form, I informed you that payment should be made through Money Gram not Western Union and you when to Western Union,

I ask you to make the payment through Money Gram Not Western Union, I will never fill out such form, reason is because you are not paying $100,000 usd, you are only making payment of $2500, so I will NOT and NEVER fill any form ok.
That is final; you go to Money Gram Transfer Services and Make the payment,

Don’t Mail me again if not with payment information ok.
Thanks

Prof Kofi

Below is the payment information again.

Quote:
Listen, the problem is from you, immediately give western union a call informing them that they should release the payment, and then they will release it. Listen a payment that has no MTCN control Number even when place on hold is no Payment so with 24 hours if you don’t make move for the release of the fund ,forget it ,I will sue you for forgery and attempting to sell our money.

I want you neither go through Money Gram And make the payment or immediately inform Western union immediately to release both the Money Control Number and in the fund. Because when payment is already transferred, MTCN is given and the fund can be place on hold,

As long you have been given a transfer slip, No body has the right to withhold your fund, so I am not fill any information because it’s all fraud.

In 24 hours I want your response or I will report you to FBI and stop mailing back. You are trying to steal our money, you are a thief?

Regards

Prof Kofi
Below is the payment information again.

I suppose I will write back insisting the security form is filled out....
Quote:
The funds are on hold and will not be released until the from is filled out. Their is nothing I can do about this. Please do so. I don't know what all your ranting is about for I have done my part again and again. Their is no moneygram service where I live I could not find one. Your instructions were to use western union or moneygram why are you changing this. If that is the case their is nothing more I can do

Edit to add: Looks like he will be filling out the forms!
Quote:
our will gethortly,We do hope that as soon as the form is filled the fund will be release .
Prof Kofi

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, JuJu. Poor lad gave in again. He's all bluster and no luster. Smile

Well, I was thinking a trip to northern Nigeria would be great. Bauchi is a great town up there, north of Jos. And from there, Mr. Muffin can easily catch a bus to Yankari Park. Maybe he will be nearby....Wink Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M1ke I I5tsede sent the following message to Bu1ch and Prof K0fi confirming the secure cash transfer
Quote:
Confirmation of cash transfer

Mr. Bu1ch L. W0rth

Our London office has confirmed the secure transfer of your ATM card processing fee.

Customer : Bu1ch L. W0rth
Transaction ID : # KA343139-1
Secure Transfer amount : $US***400.00
Date Verified : February 6, 2009 16:21 GMT

Expect Prof K0fi to contact you with details on the release and transfer of your ATM card.

It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

M1Ke I. It5ede,
Currency Manager
gbz - K0fi atm

cc: Prof K0fi 4nna

p.

Last edited by pablo on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Cool, your'r a winner! Don't spend it all in one place!

MIke has filled out the forms Surprised
Quote:
Thanks for your immediately response to my mail, The form has been filled by the reciever,so i advices that that the MTCN number be release immediately so the reciver can make verification of the fund .

I lokk forward to hear from you .I tried calling your number but it was not reachable,so you can call me as soon you are thruogh with western union or let me know the positive out come.
Remember our office will NOT allow any of the accountant fill and more form ,i believe this is final.
Thanks roger thatman

Regards to you

Prof Kofi

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/WUform1.jpg

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/WUform2.jpg

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/WUform3.jpg

http://members.419eater.com/~juju4u/WUform4.jpg

It sems he is a father of two and a goat murderer.

Now he needs to send a copy of his passport:
Quote:
HI there thank you!

I was about to rush off to the western union office but could not find the passport scan. Did you send me this? I beleive you did not. Please do so because I need that too. I hope you get it to me within an hour or two so I can get there before they close today. If you already sent it and I lost it then please forward me that email again because I cannot find it in my box.

I will be waiting so I can go to the office.

Then Western Union will ask him to clarify certain things & fix some typos on the forms (innitials, "official"?), of course!

impressed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the welcome guys!

I tell you, I have become a big fan of Simba Safari! I can't wait to tell all my new friends of this wondrous adventure! Especially the majestic "forest of hell!" :yikes: Twisted Evil

By the way, I just found this in my box today. Anybody want to take a crack?

Joseph Poon ([email protected])

Goodday,
I have a Business of $22.4million for you please contact me for details.
Joseph Poon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic