SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OHhhhhh He must have had a rough trip!!! clapping LOL_sign Mr. Green
"I'm very dissapointed in you" - WTF, no gratitude

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jujufu, you should put that in your sig line near that shiny pth helmet. It says so much, so well.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great audio there! LMFAO! Laughing
He's so "tired" too! I love it! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll have some more audio fun shortly as Skinner has volunteered to call as the Shuttle bus driver, with some bad news for mugu.... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba - Sounds fantastic... Hope you heard the second audio file I posted where I tell him 7pm, we wouldn't want to get our times out of sync. Wink It could be a lot of fun if the shutle bus driver is lying to Bernie about having called the mugu, after all Bernie told Alf that the bus driver spoke to the mugu on the phone. Wink

FYI-
@oxygendeprived has offered to pose as a 5imba employee tasked with helping out the mugu in anyway possible... which will inevitably lead to some failed secure transfers, ok?

@master's character (the niece thats out 200k) is fuming, she wants explanations, she is going to hop on a plane to Africa eventually - Maybe the mugu can meet her at the airport (?)

This just in from lad-gomer:
Quote:
Thanks for your response to my email,understand me that these was not
the arrangement,Micheal look for Simba driver at the Airport before
proceeding to Younde ,as i speak to you he had a bad time in Cameroon
and he is not happy at all.
Since Morning you were suppose to make arrangement to pick him up so
what happened. Well i pray and advices that micheal should not slep
outside the camp tonight.

He has the document ok,dont worry i will be able to speak well to
you sister ok:
So you stop spend the cash roughly as you should think sbould were
the fund came from ok.

pls micheal is still waiting ,immediately get in touch with simba if
the driver has left ,then you should call micheal and inform him that
the driver is coming ok please do that no
Regards to you
Gomer

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am getting a bit overloaded with safari drivers at the moment. The mugu won't know whether he is coming or going... Laughing

Anyway, at least he is being patient and well behaved:

Quote:
Thanks for you reason to my email,well i will say am happy and also waiting for the driver to come immediately as i have been long to see 5imba Safari;
well i will say i hope the driver is on a way now:
i will do as you have said ok.I am still waiting ok:
Micheal

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slap happy or @ Dr. William - Would either of you be willing to take over my character for a few days?. I have my RL niece in town and have not the time for this lad any longer.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am available! PM me particulars.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dr w - pm sent

@Dr williams is now Alf.
@Master is Ivahna the ticked off niece, also Hans, Lucy, & Gomer
@oxygendeprived is J.C.; gonna set the lad up with some quick cash Wink
@5imba is himself
The lad is gomer1, Peterson (Gomer's assistant), mr. micheal, the fbi, and some other character (forgot the name) who claims to be religious and working for Hans.
@skinner is going to be the shuttle driver.

Last edited by juju4u on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried calling the lad but get: "the telephone number you dialed is not available now. Please try again later."
I'll try later.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so we have a few options on where to send the lad for his cash pickup. Since I don't know all the details of the bait and where everyone is, I'll let you guys help me figure where he has to go to pick up the secure xfer.

The Union Bank of Cameroo has branches in Limbe, Douala, Bamenda, Kumba, and Yaounde. As juju just told said in a PM, wouldn't it be great for him to miss the driver because he left to get the money? Laughing

Here is my email to the lad:

Quote:
Thank you for your immediate response as I understand the situation is dire. I will begin the process of sending Mr Michael a secure western union payment, which is the only service we trust with sending money for our customers. Due to the timing of this, it may not be ready until tomorrow, for which I apologize. I will begin the paperwork to send out $500 for him.

Jxx Cxxxx
Accounting Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm out of the bait for a while - Hope I haven't made it too confusing.

HAVE FUN

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OxygenDeprived wrote:
Wouldn't it be great for him to miss the driver because he left to get the money? Laughing

That would be such a terrible dilemma..... Laughing

Its a card that must be played.

I have instructed skinner to tell the lad that the shuttle has broken down in the town of Eseka. But we could change that to Douala, or say that teh shuttle was towed back to a garage in Douala.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/cameroon_pol98.jpg

Perhaps we could tell mugu that the payment has also been sent to Douala, to get a taxi there, we will pay for it, and he can meet the shuttle there...???

Feedback...........

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope I didn't overdo this. Michael finally answered. He has been sleeping outside and has no money. There was a taxi driver near by who offered to take Michael to the Simba camp. I assured him that Simba would pay for the ride.

http://members.419eater.com/~a_skinner/MichaelSimba.mp3

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Its a card that must be played.
Sounds like you guys have a plan!

@skiner - No, you didnt over-do it, awesome call Laughing
The taxi driver is probably the one that is owed the money for driving from Douara Laughing He'll have a slave instead when it's all over, so he'll be alright.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I think that the "taxi" driver has travelled from Nigeria with Mr Michaels, and is the getaway driver..
He doesn't sound like a local at all to me.

I'd suggest that we let these boys have a little drive around for a few hours and get themselves well and truly lost, somewhere in the darkness before we offer anymore advice to them...... Laughing

Depending upon where they contact us from next, we can move the goalposts accordingly.... Laughing

EDIT - Almost forgot to congratulate Skinner for a fantastic call..... clapping

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job on the phone once again Skinner Thumbs up

Simba, that sounds like a good idea to use Douala, especially if the cab driver is looking to take him there, now he also will get the incentive of having money waiting.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, okay, I am in alfs account. Thanks Juju4u, will do my best to keep in character. I am very impressed with the job you have done here. Nice work!

So, Master, OD, Simba and Skinner, I can write him tonight (morning in Cameroon) telling him that the money has been sent, and that the shuttle is coming for him. I am catching up on all the emails to get into character for this.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am limited w/ what I can do here at work, so I will finish up the secure payment form and email that off to him tonight as well.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am limited w/ what I can do here at work, so I will finish up the secure payment form and email that off to him tonight as well.

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am sending this off now:

Quote:
you are coming now? I don't see you, and I don't her from you, but they tell me that, for sure you going to be here tomorrow. I am tired from swimming in the pool, eating too much, and watching the birds. I don't know why you are taking so long to do this simple thing. I am ready to sine the papers as soon as you get here.

I have a bottle of champain for us to drink after we sine the papers to celebrate. Its a good champain, cost $150 for the bottle, but I am going to treat us both, plus the food here is good. You like beef? Me, too, and it's so good, best cuts, tasty, plus the pastry's? Good pastrys! I like CAKE and PIE!

Can you pick me up a newspaper from where you are, please, okay? I wanna see a local paper, and they don';t have them here.

I am sure we will se each other tomorrow.

Good nite.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, should you add some typos?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put in a few. Next time, I will add more.

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Doc.

By the way, I liked the newspaper idea Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I just wanted to burden him with something extra to carry around.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic